Shawna My Daughter’s Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,425 Followers

I thought about how I'd imagined her pert breasts...her pink nipples pointy and hard, before bending her over and entering her hot little pussy from behind. Jerking off under the water, I'd fucked her hot, young body in my mind...pounding her...fucking her hard...making her cum all over my cock...

"Mmmm..."

The sound of Shawna's voice reached my ears, snatching me back to reality. She was moving her hips slowly, grinding herself into the blanket.

Stunned, I sat with my hand resting on her back just above the small of it, before finally becoming aware and snatching it away as if from a hot stove.

"What's wrong dad?" Shawna said. Lifting her head from the blanket, she turned to look at me.

I was so hard that it hurt.

"Shawna, I...I don't think..." I stammered, trying to sound stern.

"Shawna! Come see this! This is awesome!" The sound of Lisa's voice from the water reached the blanket.

Pushing herself up onto her elbows, she turned her head towards the water.

Her bare breasts hung between her arms.

My cock throbbed in my shorts and I looked away.

"Lisa's calling me," she said. Then she lay down on her stomach again and re-tied her bikini top.

"Be back," she said sweetly. With that she pecked me on the cheek and trotted off towards the water.

I sat in stunned silence, watching her go...unaware that I was still holding the bottle of suntan oil at a 45 degree angle, trying to process what had just happened.

Had I really seen Shawna grinding her hips into the blanket? Or, had I...lost in fantasy again...imagined it?

She'd revealed her bare breasts to me. The throbbing erection between my legs was proof of that. Of course, I hadn't seen all of them, but I'd seen enough of them.

Had she done that intentionally? Was she trying to show her breasts to me? Or, had she pushed herself to her elbows instinctively at the sound of Lisa's voice with no real thought to what she was doing?

It could have easily been an innocent thing, and the more I thought about it, the more sure I was of it.

Finally noticing the bottle still in my hand, I placed it on the blanket. "Oh god," I said aloud to nobody in particular, with an exhale. What the hell was I doing fantasizing about my daughter's best friend? I'd watched the girl grow up and I loved her like my own daughter.

In fact, what I was doing was no better than if it was Lisa I was fantasizing about.

If Shawna had been grinding her hips because of my touching her, then I was the one to blame. She was just an innocent girl responding without thinking.

Shame rose in me like hot mercury.

There was something deeply wrong with me...I was sure of it. I had to stop thinking about Shawna that way. I would stop.

My cock pressed against my shorts and I crossed my legs, berating myself as the two reappeared, approaching hand-in-hand from the water.

Naked1
Naked1
1,425 Followers
12