Shawna's Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over to see that Shawna was down to her panties and was teasingly gyrating in front of him. By the time the song was over, Lisa was close to orgasm. Shawna sat down and Lisa sat in her chair again. I told Mark I had to use the restroom, but to keep him entertained I had a special treat in mind. I told Lisa and Shawna that they were bisexual lovers and to make out on the sofa.

Lisa walked to the sofa and sat down next to Shawna. Both women looked a little shocked, but after only a moment's hesitation the locked in an embrace, kissing passionately. I went to the bathroom and relieved myself quickly.

When I returned Shawna was on her back and Lisa was on top of her kissing her breasts. They were both obviously enjoying this by now. I had always known that Shawna had fantasized about being with another woman. I even suspected that she was attracted to Lisa, but the way Lisa was attacking Shawna told me Lisa had shared the same fantasy.

I had planned on making them do a sixty-nine or take turns eating each other, but they progressed very well on their own accord. The site was so mesmerizing that I had to unzip and stroke my hardon. I was in the process of pulling it out when I saw Mark look nervously at me.

Lisa was now on her knees in front of the sofa, eating Shawna's pussy. I stood and pulled the rest of my clothes off. Lowering myself to my knees behind Lisa, I had an evil thought. I caressed her ass and even fingered her a little. Then I ran to the bedroom for the Polaroid. Thank God Shawna bought film in bulk. I grabbed several packs of film and came back to the living room. Shawna was making low moaning noises now.

I slapped a flash stick in and proceeded to shoot photos. The women would have been furious, but they were a little busy and besides, they couldn't blow their cover. They were only pretending to be hypnotized.

I got down behind Lisa and snapped a couple photos of her sweet ass and juicy slit. Then I lined up behind her and eased my raging boner into the tightest, smoothest, juiciest pussy I had ever felt. Man she was hot. She immediately started bucking back against me. I pulled halfway out a snapped a picture of my cock going into her.

I turned and took a picture of Mark tied to the chair. His face was frozen in a look of shock and jealousy. Shawna came hard and loud. I pulled out and made Lisa lay face up on the coffee table. I positioned Shawna on her knees on top of Lisa. Mark had the perfect vantage point as I alternated between fucking Lisa and the Shawna. While I kept switching they kissed and moaned.

It was quite a sight. Then I made Shawna slide down between Lisa's legs and told her to give her the best orgasm ever. Shawna didn't waste any time. She dove right in like a pro. I moved around to the other side and presented my cock to Lisa's mouth. She gobbled it down and did things with her tongue that I never dreamed of. I played with her tits and knew I was ready to come soon.

I grabbed the camera again and snapped photos of Lisa swallowing my dick. Then I came deep in her throat and she held out her tongue to show us the semen in her mouth. I snapped another photo and told her to swallow it. Lisa swallowed my cum and then sucked my still hard cock into her mouth.

After a minute I moved around behind Shawna and told Mark, "I've always wanted to fuck Shawna's in the ass, but she would never let me. Now she doesn't have a choice." I lined up my dick against her brown button and pushed. I looked Mark in the eyes ass I slowly sank into her ass. Soon I was buried to the hilt and started pumping back and forth.

The look on Mark's face was incredulous. I asked him if he ever fucked Lisa in the ass. He blinked as if in thought and then replied, "No, she wont let me." With that Lisa started her orgasm and boy did she go wild. Shawna could barely hold on, except her head was trapped between Lisa's clamped legs. I was in for a wild ride as well. Shawna wiggled all over, driving me crazy with my cock in her ass.

When Lisa released Shawna from her legs I pulled out and told Lisa to bend over the coffee table on her knees. I kneeled between her legs and lined up my dick with her anus. I asked Lisa if she had ever had anal sex. She said no. I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her in the ass and she said yes. Mark looked stunned. I told her to tell Mark I was going to butt-fuck his sweet wife. She looked up at him and said, matter-of-factly, Justin's going to butt-fuck my sweet ass honey.

I eased the head into her rectum and she tensed up. I told her to tell her husband what was happening. Lisa said, "His hard cock is trying to push in, but it's so big it hurts a little." I pulled back and then pushed more insistently. "He's in! He got the tip in. Oh my God!" I paused until she relaxed and eased a little more in. "Honey! He's halfway up my ass. It's stretching me so tight." I paused again and then pushed hard until I was all the way in. "Sweetie, he's all the way in! He's got his big cock all the way inside of my ass. It feels so big, but kinda good." Then I pulled almost all the way out and started to slowly fuck her. "Oh God! He's fucking my asshole. He's fucking my ass honey. Oh shit! It feels so big. It's so good. Fuck me harder now Justin. Fuck my cherry ass."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I started sawing in and out of her ass. It was actually the tightest hole my dick had ever been in. I made Shawna crawl under Lisa and lick her pussy while I fucked her ass. Lisa started licking Shawna's pussy.

Ten minutes later we all came within seconds of each other. I sat back on the sofa with a woman on each side. Looking over at Mark I commented, "Oh sorry Mark. You're probably rock hard this whole time. Lisa, unzip him and let his cock have room to breath.

Lisa crawled to him and unzipped him. As she reached in she said, "Well it looks like you came already sweetie. Sure enough, he was rock hard, but the wet spot in his pants was clear to everyone.

With that, I ordered the women to the bedroom for more fun and games. As soon as we entered the bedroom Lisa knelt in front of me and started licking my cock. Cleaning the spunk and even a little shit from it with her tongue. Shawna knelt beside her and eagerly licked me as well.

The rest of the night was a blur of sex. I was no longer in control, but both women made sure I was rock hard all night. It must have been surreal for Mark. He could hear us and see an occasional flash from the camera, but that was it.

I awoke after a 20-minute catnap around five in the morning. As I made my way to the bathroom I remembered poor Mark. I went to the living room to find him sleeping in the chair. I took the scissors and clipped the rope, careful not to wake him. Then I hid the pieces of rope in the bathroom while I pissed.

I woke the woman and endured another fuck and suck session. Then we showered and dressed. We all kissed passionately and then we snuck into the living room. I stood next to Mark and snapped my fingers until he awoke. He looked at the women and then me. They were fully dressed and asleep on the couch. There were no signs of the Polaroid's or the ropes or anything, except bruises on his wrists and his limp cock was hanging out of his fly.

He stood up and excused himself to the restroom. When he came back he asked what happened. I explained that he could probably remember most of what happened last night. He ran his hand through his hair and said, "I thought so." He sounded a bit humble. Thank God! I was worried he might be pissed.

We went into the kitchen and had coffee. I finally explained, "You probably don't remember, but you told me all about what you did to Shawna." Mark tried to look confused. I continued, "You even told me where you hid the photos. I have them now, along with the ones from last night. I even have a couple of you jacking off while I fucked your wife." He winced at that one.

We were silent for a few moments until he sheepishly said, "So that's why you had anal sex with her huh? I guess I had that coming." I just nodded. He looked at me and said, "I'm sorry Justin. I'll never try anything like that again. I swear. I wasn't going to show those pictures to anyone. I just couldn't resist. Ya gotta believe me."

I raised my coffee cup as if in toast and replied, "I know Mark. I know." I took a sip. "By the way, I changed the code word for Shawna's hypnosis so you couldn't use it. Maybe some day you'll learn the code word for Lisa." Mark's jaw dropped open.

We woke the women and Lisa and Mark said their polite goodbyes.

As luck would have it, my orders for Korea were rescinded and Mark had to go in my place. Lisa actually moved in with us while he was gone for one year. He came back to visit for a couple weeks after seven months. He even thanked me for taking such good care of his wife while he was gone.

Lisa and Shawna enjoyed the hypnosis game so much that we played it often. But all that is for another story. I did get orders for Germany and Shawna and I left just a week before Mark got back to the states.