Shawna's Fourth Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oli
Oli
3 Followers

"Ladies" the liquid voice had a stern edge" please." Suzanne stopped immediately, removing her soft lips and teasing fingers. She grabbed my wrist lightly, withdrew my hand from her thighs and smoothed her skirt out. I looked at Karen, she was smiling. "Thank you. We have a long ride and we would like to be fresh upon arrival." I was disappointed. I was so turned on I would have fucked them both right there. I laid my head on Karen's shoulder, blond hair falling across her chest. "I'm glad you're wearing No. 5." she said quietly, fingertips stroking my cheek.

It was after 2 when we pulled into the gravel driveway. The house was huge, at least twice as large as my sisters'. Timothy opened the door and Karen led us inside. We walked down the main hall and through some french doors, onto the patio. The sun was blazing, the light breeze smelled of the ocean. Below us was a large oval pool. Beyond were hedges, sand dunes and the deep blue Atlantic. What a view! Karen took my hand.

"Let me show you to your room." She smiled." Suzanne, you and Pat will be in your normal room. I thought I'd put Shawna next-door to you two." Karen pulled me inside and led me upstairs. "Our husbands should be here around 9. I'll make reservations for 9:30." We walked to the end of the hall and into a bedroom marginally smaller than my apartment. Three windows faced the ocean with deep green curtains on either side. Two velvet love seats faced each other on the opposite side of the room. In the middle was a massive four poster bed. Pillows stacked high on the green comforter. "This is your room sweetie. The bathroom is the door on the right. Closet's in the corner." I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. Karen followed me, put her hands on my knees and pushed them open. She stepped forward, knees brushing the insides of my thighs making my cock tingle, ran her fingers through my hair and kissed me deeply.

"Put on your crochet bikini." she whispered hoarsely. My palms were on the outside of her thighs gliding up and down, reaching higher until my fingers felt silk. I pulled her forward and nuzzled into her breasts. She ground her pelvis into my tits, exciting my nipples again. I could smell her, perfume, perspiration and her natural juices filled me. She pushed me roughly onto my back and stepped back smiling and breathing rapidly. "The crochet bikini, okay? We'll see you at the pool at 3." She walked out.

What was I doing? I stared at the ceiling . Allowing myself to be seduced by not one, but two women! I loved men, everything about them. Their power, roughness, smell, feel, personalities and most of all their cocks. I loved to get fucked like a woman . Now I was lusting after these two women, my cock straining and aching to feel them. I wanted to pleasure them, lick and bite and taste them, use my fingers and tongue and tits and nipples and cock, anything to bring us all off. Timothy dropped my bags inside the door, startling me.

"Thank you" I sat up. I took my duffel and put it on the love seat. I opened it and took out the white bikini, dropping it on the cushion. I went to the closet and hung up my blazer. I bent over to undo the cuffs of my shoes.

"Lovely." I spun around to see Suzanne eyeing my ass seductively from the door to her room. I smiled at her and flipped my hair. She walked into her room and closed the door. I walked over and closed mine. I finished undressing, hanging my slacks carefully, and went to the bathroom with the bikini. I sat on the toilet and jerked off, biting my lower lip to keep from moaning, twisting and pulling at my nipples. I came quickly, shooting large amounts of cum into the bowl.

I stepped in to bikini bottom and pulled it up, taking great care to smooth my package between my legs. I put my arms under the straps and settled the rope cups on my breasts, tying the string closure into a nice bow between them. I looked in the mirror. Lovely. Pink nipples weren't hard to find in the loosely knit top, my breasts looked shapely and natural. My stomach was flat and very lightly tanned, and the bikini bottom was small and smooth. I turned my back and saw a small red heart on my left cheek. I went to my makeup case and found a white scrunchy. I pulled my hair into a loose ponytail and put it through the scrunchy.

I was walking down hall, heading for the pool, when I heard a very familiar sound, a mattress squeaking. The door at the end of the hall was half open. Karen and Suzanne were whispering to each other . I walked to the edge of the door and peered in. Suzanne was on her back, hips on the edge of the bed, naked. Her breasts were huge, her hands holding them against her chest, her skin light brown . Her silky hair spread out around her. Karen stood proudly between her legs naked, a long black dildo attached to the harness she was buckling . What a gorgeous body. Not an ounce of fat, shapely legs, perfect teardrop butt, sculpted breasts with prominent half-inch nipples. And not a single tan line. Karen put the head against Suzanne's lips and gently rubbed it up and down, teasing. Suzanne moaned, louder than she wanted to.

"Quiet" Karen hissed.

"Wait." Suzanne rolled over onto her stomach and brought her knees up onto the bed.

"Bite a pillow bitch, here it comes." Karen whispered and she pushed the dildo slowly all the way into Suzanne's pussy. A muffled scream came from Suzanne. Karen wasn't gentle, gripping her hips roughly, fucking her deep and hard and fast. Skin slapping leather and a squishing sound were the only noises. I squeezed my thighs together to keep my cock from exploding out of my bikini bottom. I watched Karen put a finger in her mouth and shove it into Suzanne ass. Another muffled scream. Juice was trickling down Suzanne's thighs.

"I think your ready. Does Pat fuck you this good?" Karen whispered again as she pulled her 'cock' out of Suzanne. It glistened.

"No." Suzanne whimpered . Karen pushed her, got on the bed behind her and began feeding the dildo into Suzanne's ass. The pillow wasn't enough to muffle the scream as Karen buried herself completely. She waited until Suzanne relaxed, then fucked her as brutally as before. Suzanne continue to scream, but from pleasure. Orgasm after orgasm coursing through her body, her head thrashing from side to side, her face still buried in the pillow. Karen stop pumping and laid across her, grinding slowly.

"We are both going to do this to our young friend this afternoon. She'll beg us to. Doesn't she taste delicious? "

"Oh yes" Suzanne sighed the words out "I can't wait." I almost pushed the door open and walked in.

"I dreamed about her last night, her soft lips and little girl tongue licking me. I hope I wasn't too hard on you sweetie, it's just too much sexual energy pent-up." Karen whispered as she kissed Suzanne's neck and shoulders.

"It's just what I needed lover." Suzanne turned her head and Karen kissed her deeply as she slowly climbed off her, pulling her 'cock ' out. I backed slowly to the stairs and walked as quietly as I could down them and outside.

There was a pile of folded towels outside the door, I took two and went to the middle of five padded chaise lounges. I was so turned on I was going to help these women seduced me. I spread a towel over the lounge and untied my bikini top. It slid down my arms to the slate deck. I laid on my stomach, the cotton towel felt rough against my hard sensitive nipples, squeezing my thighs together to rub my cock, and closed my eyes, hoping they'd get there soon.

The hot sun caressed my body, relaxing all of my muscles. I was drifting in a dream of Karen and Suzanne licking and touching my body when I heard them approaching, the clickity clack of heels on stone. Both looked radiant, Karen in a short black robe tied loosely at the waist and Suzanne with an impossibly small yellow bikini top stretched over her large chest and blue sarong wrapped low around her hips,both with mules on. They walked hand-in-hand toward me. Just as I hoped, they took the lounges on either side of me.

"Look at the cute tattoo." that enchanting liquid voice said.

I couldn't take my eyes of Suzanne. Her bikini top looked like two business cards held together by string. Her breasts sat deliciously high on her chest, large and full they swayed when she moved. Large nipples pushed out of the tiny top. She turned her back and untied the knot on her hip and slid the sarong off. Three thin yellow ropes met just above the crack of her exposed round ass. I resisted the temptation of reaching out to touch it, and squeezed my thighs together. She turned and sat on the edge of the lounge, knees apart. Her bikini bottom barely covered her privates, its bright yellow color contrasted beautifully with her tanned thighs. Unconsciously my hand reached out and stroked the back of her calf. She smiled softly and sat back into the chair, taking her supple leg from my hand.

I turned my head around and saw Karen sitting back in her lounge chair, naked, watching me with a wry smile. Her body really was perfect, long legs crossed at the ankles, a flat soft stomach with a thin gold chain wrapped loosely around it, breasts standing proudly on her chest, dark nipples reaching for the sun, a long elegant neck. Her braid hung over her shoulder . "Relaxing isn't it?" she almost purred.

"Um hum" I squeezed my thighs, my cock straining and throbbing.

"Did you remember to put lotion on? We don't want you to get a sunburn the first day out." she held a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic. I shook my head no and she sat up and spun towards me. My eyes widened and my mouth open slightly as I drew a shallow breath. Her pussy with shaved smooth. The gold chain slid down her torso and hung seductively low on her hips. She sat next me, her skin touching mine, electrifying my body. She brushed the hair from my back and I felt drops of lotion from the top of my bikini bottom up my spine to the base of my neck. I closed my eyes and gave in to her touch.

She started at my neck, massaging the lotion into my skin. Gently around my shoulders and down my arms. Nipples brushed my back. I moaned softly. Her hands went to my ribs, moving in small circles out from my spine around my sides, fingernails brushing my tits. I couldn't take much more of this. I swung my arm down and laid it softly across her knees, running my fingernails up and down the outside of her calf. Lotion began to drip down my thighs and I felt Suzanne's hands kneading my muscles. Lips kissed my cheek.

I was losing control. My secret would be out any second now and I didn't care. I would let these two women take me anyway they wanted, let them teach me to please a woman. I had to tell them.

"Karen" my voice was barely audible"I'm not a woman." I tried to look at her eyes, but they were hidden by my hair. I watched her crimson lips.

"What do you mean? We'll teach you to be a woman, to make love to women." Her hands were on the small of my back, fingernails scratching my sides lightly.

"I have a cock." I almost moaned it out. Karen's hands immediately pushed under my bikini bottom and over my ass. I slid my thighs apart as fingertips found my swollen cock head.

"Oh my god, you do." there was shock in her voice." Suzanne, pull these off." Fingers grabbed the knit cloth and pulled. I lifted my hips off the pad and my bikini bottom slid over my thighs and calves and off.

"Jesus, look at that thing." Suzanne exclaimed. "You're a boy!" Karen's fingers still held my cock, squeezing the head softly. "Turn over and let us see you." Karen released me as I rolled on to my back. My dick, now free and hard, stood pointing at her face.

"You little wench!" Suzanne stood at the end of the lounge, eyes wide, a hand rubbing the front of her bikini bottom.

My eyes met Karen's "You deceptive little bitch" her hand wrapped around my shaft, her eyes sparkling " this is some surprise." She started stroking me. "Oh your nice and hard and smooth." I was going to cum, pushing my hips up to meet each down stroke. She stopped suddenly. "Let's take this inside." She stood up and put her robe on. Suzanne still stood staring at my cock, rubbing herself. "Suzanne." the tone was harsh and snapped Suzanne back to reality.

"Okay." she blinked rapidly and moved to pick up her sarong, eyes never leaving my cock. "Can I touch it?" Her hand snaked across my belly, reaching tentatively for me. I wanted to feel her stroking it. I ached for her touch. I would have cum all over. I needed to cum.

"Inside." Karen's voice was calm, but her eyes were filled with lust. She extended a hand to me. I took it and we walked toward the house, my cock swinging luridly with each step I took. Karen held my hand and looked straight ahead, Suzanne wrapped an arm around my hips and stared down my naked body, eyes following my man meat. We were inside and upstairs with Karen leading us to my bedroom. She released my hand and walked to the bed, dropped her robe to the floor, climbed on and sat among the pillows spreading her tan legs. I crawled onto the bed after her.

"Lick me." she commanded, a hand on top of my head pulling me to her. The fingers of her other hand spread her pussy open. I put my hands on the inside of her soft thighs and kissed pussy for the first time. I breathed deeply, smelling a woman's musk, my tongue traveling lightly from top to bottom, tasting her. "ooohhhh, lick my clit." That must be the little nub her middle finger was rubbing. I pushed the finger aside with my nose and flipped my tongue at it. It was hard and she squirmed when I touched it, her hand pressing my face into her." Excellent." she sighed.

"Use your fingers." Suzanne's said behind me. I continued flicking at her clit with my tongue and slid my index finger between her wet folds and ran it up and down. A long low moan told me I was doing well. Suzanne began caressing my ass, hips and thighs with her hands and lips. I pushed my finger into Karen's pussy, feeling the hot, wet tightness of it, and started to suck her clit. Her hips bucked against me and my fingers got even wetter.

"Oh god yesssss!!!!" she was screaming. Suzanne bit my ass lightly and wrapped a warm hand around my cock, stroking me, sending pulses of pleasure through me. I kept working on Karen's pussy, pushing a second finger in and fucking her with them, licking and sucking and kissing her clit. "Fuck me Shawna, fuck me now!" She shoved my head away and slid down onto her back. I crawled over her and let Suzanne guide my cock head into her opening. She let go of my cock and put a hand in the small of my back, pushing me gently forward.

Karen was beautifully wet and amazingly tight. I slid all the way into her, smooth skin meeting smooth skin, and we moaned. Suzanne was kissing Karen and gently stroking her breasts, then turned and took my tit into her mouth, biting and sucking and licking my sensitive bud. I fucked Karen slowly, enjoying the new sensation of a woman's pussy. I wouldn't last long, my body was overstimulated. I gripped Karen's tits and started fucking her harder and harder. Her hips rose and fell to meet me, gyrating from side to side to give me a different feel on each stroke. I was going out of my mind, my eyes rolled back in my head, and when Suzanne kissed me, her soft lips and swirling tongue drove me over the edge. I started cumming and cumming and cumming, pumping my hips savagely as I shot inside Karen, moaning into Suzanne's mouth.

My body went weak and I thought I would fall, but I didn't care. What an unbelievable orgasm I had. I broke from Suzanne, bent and kissed Karen lightly and rolled on to the bed next to her, breathing shallowly. My nipples tingled, and Suzanne hovered over both our faces, kissing us softly, her hands sliding over our bodies .

"That was not what I expected." Karen was on her side, head propped up on an elbow, her eyes soft, a light sheen of sweat covering her body. Her finger touched my lips and trailed down my chin and neck, across my breast bone and stomach down to my shaved and soft cock and balls. She wrapped both loosely in her hand and squeezed gently." I can't believe you have a cock. Suzanne how could we not know?" She looked past me to her friend who was lying close behind me.

"How could we know?" was her response. She started kissing me on the cheek, the palm of her hand gently rubbing and grinding my left nipple, sending small pulse of pleasure through me again. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy it all. "When will you fuck me?" she whispered in my ear and continued to kiss my face. Karen's soft caressing and Suzanne's kissing and touching made me stir again.

"My god, you are 19 !! Suzanne, it's your turn now, she's getting hard again." Karen laughed . My eyes opened to Karen's face right over mine." I want to watch you fuck her. Her husband is a terrible lover, so I want you to take your time and fuck her beautifully." she whispered. Those large brown eyes sparkled, those crimson lips closed over mine, her tongue dancing slowly and deliberately with mine, her nipples pressing into my chest. I held her tightly to me .

"I'll do anything for you two." I meant that. Karen slid off me and Suzanne climbed on immediately. She was a little heavier and felt softer than Karen. Her large soft breasts crushed over and around mine. Auburn hair cascaded around my face and gray, lust filled eyes met mine. She ground her pelvis into me. Her thick soft lips smothered mine and pushed my lips apart. Her tongue was eager, darting and playing deep in my mouth. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her lightly up.

" I want to taste you." I said seductively. She sat up, straddling my hips, I could feel her wet pussy through her bikini bottom. She smiled, untied her bikini top and took it off. Her tits drooped slightly, but they were heavy, large and magnificent, topped with fingertips sized nipples. My hands went to her ribs and slid up to hold their weight. God they were soft. The thumb and forefinger of each hand started rolling her thick hard nipples. Suzanne pushed her fingers through her hair and laced her hands on top of her head, forcing her chest further out, moaning loudly. I released her tender buds,slid my hands down her soft sides to her hips and grabbed tightly, pushing my fingernails roughly into skin.

"Ooohhhh" hands grabbed my wrist tightly, pussy grinding roughly at my hardening cock , hair tumbling over her shoulders, head thrown back, breathing short and raspy. "Oh I'm so wet! Please fuck me." she moaned to the ceiling.

" I want to lick you. I want your taste in my mouth, on my tongue and lips." I wanted to see her eyes but they were closed. I wanted to pleasure her like no one before. I pulled on her hips, drawing her honey pot to my mouth. The small patch of yellow fabric was dark from her juices, smelling sweet and pungent. Her knees were under my arms, the fabric of her suit brushed my chin. I rubbed my chin over it, my nose brushed soft skin and kissed the dark yellow cloth. I heard a small pop and the saturated, fragrant fabric was pulled across my cheek, leaving a damp trail and Suzanne's beautiful smooth pussy. I licked the long slit, the tip of my tongue parting her meaty lips.

"Oh yes." she sighed. I closed my eyes and let my tongue run the length of her. I kissed and nibbled her small clit and went back to sliding my tongue along and between her lips. I sucked her thick lips and pushed my tongue into her. "Ungh" a guttural sound escaped, she ground her pussy against my tongue. Her juices began to flow down my tongue, across my lips and cheeks and chin. The taste was indescribable. Her hips were rolling, moving her pussy over my mouth. I started to slurp, and lap and suck. I was greedy for her cum. My cock pulsed. I wanted to fuck her. I opened my eyes to see her beautiful body writhing over me, breasts swaying and jerking freely, auburn hair flying

Oli
Oli
3 Followers