Shawna's Fourth Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oli
Oli
3 Followers

I felt a weight on my stomach and fingers stroking my hard nipples"Do you like the way she licks you lover?" that liquid voice sounded sweet.

"Oh god yessss" Karen's hands were under and around the heaving breasts, pinching and twisting the nipples, crimson lips kissing the nape of Suzanne's neck. My hands covered Karens and together we kneaded those soft tits. I was lightly flicking my tongue at Suzanne's clit.

"She's going to fuck you now." Karen twisted her nipples hard. Suzanne flinched against my face, pussy grinding into my nose. "She's going to put her long hard cock in you and fuck you good." Suzanne moaned, my tongue shoved deeply inside her . "Stand up."

They both climbed off me and stood together on the side of the bed, two gorgeous women, one with a big dildo hanging in front of her, kissing. I rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up, facing the rubber cock. I opened my lips, slid half of it into my mouth and started bobbing up and down on it.

" Suzanne, while Shawna fucks your pussy I going to fuck her ass." Karen had broken the kiss and was staring down at me, delighted to see me working the dildo with my mouth. She put a hand under my chin and lifted gently. Her 'cock' popped loose as I stood. Our three heads came together and six lips met in a wet kiss. A hand wrapped loosely around my aching cock and gently stroked. Karen pulled away and looked into Suzanne's sex crazed gray eyes, "Turn around and grabbed that post." Suzanne did as she was told, spreading her legs wide. I walked up behind her and ran a finger down her lips and ground the fingertip into her clit. She moaned again and dropped her head, hair sliding off her shoulders.

I grabbed the base of my cock and replaced my moist finger with its head, drawing up and down between her thick lips. Her hips circled and she pushed back to get me into her. I wanted to tease her more when I felt Karen slide a hand over my ass, fingers pushing the cheeks apart. Cool liquid dripped down my crack and Karen's fingers began massaging it into my cheeks and over my rose bud anus. Her finger sliding inside me drove me forward, my dick parting Suzanne's lips and gliding easily into her tight wet pussy.

"Ooohhh yesss." she sighed out, the walls of her pussy grabbing at me. Karen's thumbs parted my cheeks and I felt the head of her 'cock' press against me. I held myself buried in Suzanne to let Karen push inside me. The dildo moved in, steadily filling me. I bit my lower lip and grunted at the pain, my cock getting harder inside Suzanne. I laid across her back and grabbed her swinging tits, kneading and pulling them and losing myself in waves of pleasure. As Karen started pulling out of me, I started pulling out of Suzanne. I grabbed two handfuls of hair and pulled Suzanne's head up and pushed her torso lower, giving me a better angle into her steaming box. We built a rhythm, the three of us, that let me fuck Suzanne deeply and slowly while feeling the dildo stretching and pumping into me.

Karen didn't fuck like a man, she was softer and slower and lacked their power. But with my cock stroking a beautiful pussy and a big cock stroking my ass I didn't care. I was going to cum, and cum hard. I could feel my balls tightening as Suzanne's pussy pulled me in and wrapped me in its hot wet grasp. I was losing control. I grabbed her hips hard and started fucking fast. Karen knew what was coming and grabbed my hips, burying the dildo inside me and pressing her soft hips against my ass. She pumped with me as I drove into Suzanne. I could feel her muscles spasming around my cock, milking me, trying to pull the cum out of me. Karen wrapped her arms around me, palms grinding my tits against my ribs.

"ugh ugh ugh ugh" Suzanne's legs were quaking from orgasm, hot juice surrounding my cock and coating my hips and upper thighs. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back on to Karen's shoulder. My orgasm was unbelievable, my cock spasming and shooting cum deep into Suzanne. I tried to keep fucking her but I had no control over my body, waves of pleasure crashed through me. Karen steadied me and continue to pump my cock into her friend. I was spent and going soft when Karen stopped. Suzanne crawled onto the bed and stretched her beautiful body out. Karen held me tightly, her 'cock' still buried in me. We turned to the bed and Karen stepped toward it, forcing me before her. I laid across the edge as Karen slowly pulled the dildo out of me. It felt so good.

I crawled over and laid next to Suzanne. She was beautiful, eyes closed, peaceful soft smile on her lips, hair tousled and falling around her face. I kissed her nose then her lips, pushing them gently open and running my tongue lightly around them. Karen snuggled in behind me. She had taken the dildo off. She was kissing my neck and shoulder, her hand sliding softly from my hips to my ribs and back, her nipples brushing lightly across my back. I leaned back into her to feel her skin touching my whole body.

Suzanne rolled over and spooned into me, her soft skin rubbing my thighs, and belly, hair falling carelessly about my face. She smelled wonderful. I slid a hand under her arm and across her warm soft chest, brushing across one hard nipple and wrapping my hand around second. Karen pushed a knee between my legs, my thighs and calves holding her lightly. My eyelids were heavy, my nose filled with the scent of shampoo, perfume, sweat and sex. My muscles were drained, my body was still being caressed by the soft skin of my two new lovers. I drifted into a deep sleep.

Oli
Oli
3 Followers