Shawna's Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay right there." I said with an evil smile. He returned it. I took a pillow and put it in the middle my bed, then hopped onto the floor. I turned my back to him and pulled my panties down. I kept my back to him, as I climbed back on to my bed. I grabbed my balls and pulled them up around my cock. I held them there and laid down on my stomach, pillow under my hips and my cock and balls pushed into the pillow. "Have you ever had a woman's ass before?"

"No, but I've always wanted to." I looked over my shoulder. He was stroking his tool.

"Put some lube on my asshole, baby, and go slowly when you start." I smiled and spread my legs around his. He put some lube on his fingertip and gently ran it up and down over my puckering behind. It felt fabulous. Every time his finger got near I tried to push back and get it inside me. Steve caught on quickly.

"No no, my finger's not big enough for you." He was teasing me now. "Wait for the real thing Shawna." He continued to rub, never changing the pressure, only the speed. I cooed with pleasure. He was driving me crazy. I need to to get fucked.

"Ready?" He whispered into my ear.

"Oh yes." I sighed hoarsely. I felt the greased head push my cheeks open and press against me. The pressure was relentless and I began to open up for him. I felt like a virgin again, he was so big. I buried my face in the mattress and screamed . When his head was in and the pain really intense, I raised my hand. "Stop!" I yelled. He did. We stayed there for just a minute as the pain ebbed away and the familiar wave of pleasure began to build in me."Now fuck me."

He pushed himself completely in. We both moaned face loudly. My breath escaped me as I gasped with both intense pain and exploding pleasure. I came into the pillow and my cock lay in a pool of my own hot cum. Steve went slowly, stretching me with each stroke. I was in heaven, my eyes squeezed shut and colors exploding in my brain, my fingers and toes tingling, my thighs and legs quivering with my orgasm. I felt his hands slide from my hips up under my arms, but never missing a stroke with that amazing cock. I let him pull my arms over my head. His arm brushed my ear to his continue to push his hands up my arms. They were just on my wrists when he thrust his hands forward, stretching my entire body, forcing my face into the comforter. But he never missed a stroke with that amazing cock. He was riding me faster and harder and deeper .

He held me to the bed, pinned by his cock in my ass and stretched by his grip on my arms. My cock was hard again in the pillow as Steve drilled me in my behind. When his fingers grabbed my nipple and pinched, hard, I came again. My breath came in short, shallow moans. Steve was doing a masterful job, bringing me to the heights of ecstasy I never thought I'd reach again. He was like a piston in me, but try as I might to rock back into him, his size and strength held me in place. I did the only thing I could, I contracted the muscles in my ass.

"Oh fuck, you get tighter?" His speed increased. He let go of my wrists and wrapped my ponytail in his hand, pulling my head up. A hand caressed my cheek. I sucked a finger into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. He pushed my head back down to the bed, and his hands grabbed my hips. I could hear and feel his powerful hips and thighs slapping my backside with each thrust. He was moving so fast it sounded like clapping. He was driving into me ferociously, filling me with his beautiful cock. I no longer felt individual feelings of pleasure, just explosions of more and more, taking me higher and higher.

"Fuck, I can't, I'm... fuck, I'm cumminnnggg!"He pushed so hard he move me a foot forward, my head bouncing off the headboard . I felt his cock swell and then explode, and felt the warmth of his load spread deep inside me. He kept pumping, more slowly, but he still rode me. I would've cum for the third time if he hadn't suddenly stopped. A long moan escaped him and he collapsed next to me. I drifted off to sleep, well fucked and content .

When I woke naked the next day, Steve was gone. I didn't really expect him to stay. My ass hurt from the fucking I got, and my cum was drying in the pillow under my hips. But I felt great. It was just what I needed. I wouldn't forget Rob ever, but Steve helped me put that part of my life behind and move on. I showered and dressed, looking forward to a new day for the first time in a long time. I saw him a week later at the bar. What could have been awkward he made easy. He reached across the bar, took my face in his hands and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Hey Shawna, glad to see your feeling better, and getting out and about ." His smile was radiant.

"Thank you, lover." I winked back at him. He got married two years later, and I haven't seen him since, but I will always love him for the kindness and friendship, and beautiful fucking, he gave me.

12