Shawn's Next Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat was dripping from us both as his weight pressed me down, and our mouths once again found each other.

"Oh god, tight, fucking, ass," he whispered in my ear between kisses.

The pressure of his body on me, and his rhythmic thrusting had his stomach grinding against my cock, and my precum mixed with sweat felt like heaven as it slid across my cock skin. Each long thrust of his hips made it feel like a tongue licking the underside of my shaft and before I knew it, I was cumming all over myself. As my cock and ass spasmed, my ass clenched down tighter on Bobs cock and he let out a long groan.

His thrusting became more intense and his body began to stiffen up. He began giving me short quick thrusts until he took a deep breath and drove his cock deeper than ever, his shaft growing rigid and thick as he began to erupt inside me. Bob cried out and squeezed me tightly to his body as we both came together. My cock spasmed between us as his cock twitched and pulsed inside me, painting my insides with hot cum. He gave me two more forceful thrusts before collapsing on top of my body.

When we finally regained our senses, I laid underneath him, purring as he kissed my neck. I could feel his cock slowly deflate inside of me and gently slip out as we held each other. Bob kissed my ear before climbing off of me and walked outside to the pool. I got up and joined him on the deck where the outdoor shower was. He stood behind me, pressed against me as we waited for the water in the shower to heat up.

Usually after an orgasm as strong as the one I just had, my lust level drops down for at least an hour or so, but at this moment I was as horny as ever. As he pressed his chest to my back, his cock snuggled between my cheeks as his hands roamed across my belly. When the water turned to steam, he walked me forward into the shower and began rinsing me off.

Taking a sponge from the rack, he poured soap into it and proceeded to scrub my entire body. Shoulders to chest, back, buttocks and legs. Gently running the sponge over my skin as the soap covered me. He slipped his hand along the crevice of my ass as he rinsed me clean, while simultaneously soaping my balls and cock. As he cleaned me, my cock sprang to attention, and Bob moaned his approval. Backing me up to the wooden shower bench, he sat me down and without wasting a second, slid his mouth down over my cock.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as Bobs mouth sucked me like a vacuum cleaner.

One of his fingers gently teased my ass while he sucked, deep and hard, then soft and gentle like a suckling baby. He alternated like this for a minute or so until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh god, I'm gonna, I'm so close," I muttered.

Bob closed his mouth down tight around me and sucked as my body stiffened. I let out a long, low groan as my balls tightened up and released my cum into his mouth. His steady sucking while his tongue wiggled along the underside was sheer heaven, and when he reached up and tugged my nipples I cried out in ecstasy. I shot such a huge load into Bobs mouth that I was almost in shock. My cock spasmed faster than ever before, as if it was seizing, with long steady jets erupting from it.

My orgasm was so intense that it left me weak, almost unable to stand. Sitting there as the water flowed over me, Bob lifted me to my feet and carried me to his bed. His mattress was pillow-like and I sank down into it as he wrapped his arm around me from behind.

"Sleep well, my little sexy," he whispered, as he kissed my neck.

"I told you I'd make sure you got to bed."

I drifted off into dreams of safety, warmth and pleasure.

12