Shay Mitchell: After the Shoot

Story Info
Shay has fun with a Maxim photographer after her cover shoot.
1.8k words
4
14.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
202 Followers

The chance to do a cover shoot for a magazine as popular as "Maxim" is a big opportunity for both photographers and the celebrities they put on the cover.

So I knew I was moving up in the world when I got the call that I would be doing the photo shoot for the February 2015 edition of the magazine, but what really piqued my interest was who they told me was going to be on the cover.

And that was Shay Mitchell, who, of course, is one of the hot girls who comprises the cast of the hottest (in more ways than one) show on television, "Pretty Little Liars", and while a lot of people thought she was flying under the radar as far as hotness was considered, this shoot was looked at as a chance to change that, since, no matter how hot the rest of the cast was, Shay was going to be the first one to do a cover shoot for a magazine like this.

"Okay, that's a wrap Shay, good job, and looking sexy as hell, might I add," I told her as we finished the shoot, which consisted of her wearing as little lingerie as possible, and rolling around on a bed, as well, which, as you might have already guessed was a lethal combination for guys reading a men's magazine.

And it had proved to be one for me, as well, since she had spent the whole shoot flirting with me, even when we weren't shooting anything,

"Hey there John...would you mind if I came over and looked at all the hot shots you got of me?" Shay came over to me and asked me after we wrapped, putting her arm around my neck and giving me a sultry look that immediately made me hard.

"I don't think that will be a problem Shay," I told her as she smiled at me again and rubbed my arm, putting her arm around me as she looked at all the sexy shots I got of her, audibly starting to moan as she looked at some of them.

"Are you feeling alright Shay? You look a little flushed baby," I teased her as I stared her up and down in the tiny pink panties and pink sweater she was wearing, which had been used for the shoot, and wondered to myself if I was about to get lucky enough to see what was underneath of them.

"Is this a closed set John? I'm feeling awfully hot all of a sudden and need to take some clothes off," she whispered as I told everyone to give us some privacy and led Shay over to the bed, pulling the sweater over her head as I did, since it was obvious to me what she really wanted.

"Damn you are sexy Shay," I whispered to her as I kissed her neck and climbed on top of her on the bed, Shay reaching for my shirt and pulling it off as I unhooked the bra she was wearing and started to suck on her tits.

"UH...OHGOD...those pictures made me so horny John...take me baby..." she whispered as I lowered my pants, feeling Shay reach for my underwear as I started to slide the panties she was wearing down her smooth, sexy legs.

"I want you, you sexy bitch, I have ever since I found out I was going to be doing this shoot," I told her as I kissed her neck, made out with her and sucked on her tits, Shay throwing her legs around me as I ran my dick over her tight pussy lips right there on the bed we had just done the photo shoot on and slid into her.

"UH," she hissed when she felt me pushing my dick into her, arching her back to take more of my dick into her pussy as I started to fuck her.

"OHGOD...don't stop John...I want you so bad..." she hissed as I thrust in and out of her, her walls wrapping tightly around my dick as I drove it in and out of her cunt as she twisted her hips and lifted them off of the bed, allowing me to gain access to every inch of her pristine pussy.

"FUCK...so tight Shay...you sexy bitch..." I grunted as I grabbed her hips and pulled them into mine, my dick bottoming out inside of her as I felt her walls start to put the squeeze on it.

"FUCK...OHGOD...YES...fuck me there..." she purred when I drove my dick into an especially sensitive spot inside of her, her back arching and her eyes rolling back into her head as she slammed her hips into mine, her creamy sex fluids starting to cover it as I bumped it against her cervix.

"OHGOD...cumming...SHIT...YES..." she hissed as she rode out her orgasm, her long legs wrapping tightly around my waist as she went limp and I started to pound even harder into her.

"Shay baby...gonna cum...where do you want it?" I asked her as I thrust away inside of her, her pussy putting the squeeze on my dick as she moaned louder and louder.

"FUCK...OHGOD...in me...cum inside me John...SHIT," she hissed as my dick went off inside of her, filling her tight Canadian cunt with my cum before she could even finish that sentence, her fists banging into the bed as I finished shooting into her pussy and pulled out of her.

"UH...UH...OHGOD...that felt so fucking good...we definitely need to do that again..." she hissed as we made out on the bed, her legs still wrapped tightly around my waist as I kissed her neck and sucked on her tits some more, lowering my head between her legs and licking her pussy for a few seconds.

"OHGOD...FUCK...my turn..." she whispered, lifting my head away from her cunt and going to her knees on the bed as she wrapped her hands around my dick and led it to her mouth.

"OHGOD...suck it Shay...suck it good baby..." I hissed as I placed my hands on the back of her head and she started to blow me, her tongue teasing the tip of it as she bobbed her head on it.

"MMM..." she moaned as she worked it over, closing her eyes and cupping my balls in her hands as she sloppily sucked on it.

"FUCK...so close Shay...suck it baby...gonna cum..." I hissed as I put my hands on the back of her head again and gently pushed her down onto more of my dick as I began to fuck her face, sliding my dick to the back of her throat and feeling my balls filling up with cum.

"Here it comes, you sexy slut," I told her as I fucked her face one last time and shot my load to the back of her throat, Shay still sucking away on my dick as she gulped it down, licking her lips as I backed my dick out of her mouth.

"MMM...I love the taste of a man's cum in my mouth almost as much as I love the feeling of a man's cum in my pussy," she whispered as I pushed her face down on the bed and ran my dick over her pussy lips again, and then over her tight ass.

"What are your thoughts on having a man's cum...and specifically my cum...in your tight little ass Shay?" I teased her as I slid my dick into her ass, placing a hand on the small of her back to brace myself as I started to thrust in and out of her tight sphincter.

"FUCK...YES...OHGOD...fuck...my...ass..." she shouted, throwing her head back as I drilled her ass, her anal muscles starting to put the squeeze on it as I drove it in and out of her, causing her to throw her head back once again.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...pound my ass..." she hissed as I grabbed two handfuls of her hair and slid as far up into her ass as possible, thrusting one more time up into her and cumming deep in her bowels.

"FUCK...fill my ass John..." she moaned, throwing her head back as I shot a few more loads into her ass and pulled out of her.

"FUCK...I wish I could fuck this tight ass every day of the week," I told her as we made out on the bed again, seemingly unable to get enough of each other, "and this tight little pussy you have, too, for that matter."

"That can be arranged John," she teased me as she laid flat on her back and pulled me on top of her, "I'm single right now, you know."

"Don't tease me baby...at least not while my dick is inside of you..." I teased her as I slid my dick into her pussy and started pounding away on her again, tearing up her cunt walls as I placed her long legs on my shoulders.

"OHGOD...YES...fuck me...fuck my pussy John..." she moaned as I drilled her cunt, throwing her head back onto the pillow as I thrust in and out of her and her walls began to stretch out for me.

"FUCK...so fucking tight...I'd love to be the one to loosen you up baby..." I whispered as I hammered away inside of her, her walls clinging to my dick as she arched her back and rolled her hips around me.

"SHIT...feels...so...damn...good...don't...stop..." she breathlessly moaned as I drove in and out of her, battering her tight pussy as I bottomed out inside of her.

"I'm not stopping till I cum in you again Shay, so don't worry about that baby," I assured her as I thrust away inside of her, her legs leaving my shoulders and once again wrapping around my waist as I started kissing her cervix with my dick.

"OHGOD...so deep...come on baby...cum inside me..." she begged me as she threw her head back, her eyes rolling into her head as I she came all over my dick, her walls grabbing and squeezing on it as I thrust into her a few more times and filled her womb with my cum, spewing it into her in waves.

"OHGOD...FUCK YES..." she hissed as I shot a few final loads into her and pulled out of her, her body relaxing as I made out with her on the bed for a few minutes.

"Don't you think we should be going Shay?" I teased her as she laid her head on my chest and kissed me one last time, both of us finally getting up and gathering our stuff to go.

"Here's my number baby, we should definitely continue this," she told me as she gave me one last kiss and punched her number into my phone, giving me another one of her sexiest smiles as she grabbed my dick and gave it a squeeze.

"You know, you wore me out like no one ever has John," she whispered as she started heading for the door, shaking her ass from side to side as she left, giving me all the reason in the world to make this more than a one-time hook-up.

jjgarces
jjgarces
202 Followers