Shay's Trip Home

Story Info
She gets help from the locals.
2.1k words
4.37
30.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Incident

The rain came down in sheets so heavy that she could barely see the road even though it was only 4 in the afternoon. The windshield wipers couldn't keep up with the downpour and she had no chance of seeing the huge pothole in the road until it was too late. Her right front tire blew immediately, sending her truck into the ditch. Shay lurched forward into the seat belt as her truck abruptly came to a stop. She was a little shaken but laughed nervously to herself.

"Why did I take this back country route off the interstate?" She said under her breath. She hoped to see some new scenery on her way home from the business conference she just attended. Now Shay was stuck in a ditch in the middle of nowhere. "Better get out and have a look," she thought to herself as she unhooked her belt and turned off her truck. Shay jumped out into the torrential rain and around to the right side of the truck to see how bad her predicament was. Her heart sank as she saw there was no way her truck would move without a tow truck. She ran around to the driver's door, hopped back in and slammed the door.

Shay shivered. She was only outside for a moment but she was soaked. She looked down at her cotton blouse and realized it was nearly transparent. Her nipples were stiff from the chill and could be easily seen right through the fabric clinging to her breasts. Her light pink skirt was also wet and plastered to her thighs. "Shay, you look so hot" she thought as she let her hands cup her tits, squeezing both nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. Her breath caught in her throat and then she let out a long moan. She was so horny from being away from home for the last 4 days at the conference. Shay suddenly came back to reality, shaking her head and focusing on what to do next.

Just then a car sped by, nearly clipping her truck in the process. "Better get out of here" she thought. She grabbed her cell phone and dialed 911 for a tow truck but couldn't get through. She was so far off the beaten path she couldn't get a signal.

30 miles down the road, Bob Barns pulled into Jim's Service Center, a rundown former gas station that was now a repair shop. Bob stepped inside and yelled for Jim, the owner. Jim walked out of his office. "What's up, Bob?" Jim asked. "A truck in the ditch just north of county road 2" Bob replied. "Better get the boys to pull it out. Looked like the driver was still inside waiting out the rain."

"Will do Bob" Jim said and yelled into the garage "Tommy! Jimmy! Get out the tow truck!"

The Rescue

Shay was uncertain what to do. She tried to get her cell phone to work again and again with no luck. The rain had eased up a bit and Shay saw the flashing yellow lights on the tow truck as it approached. "Someone must have sent help-she was saved!" Tommy pulled up next to her and rolled his window down. Shay did likewise. "You OK?" Jimmy asked from the passenger side. "I'm fine but I need a tow. Can you pull me out and change my tire? I'm afraid it blew."

"We can pull you out but we have to take you to our shop. It's just down the road a bit," said Tommy.

Shay noticed that Tommy was looking at her breasts as he spoke and Jimmy was trying to see over him to get a better view of her too. Shay smiled to herself because she knew the effect she had on men. These 2 were young and they sure liked to look. Shay noticed they were rather plain looking country boys but she got that old familiar feeling in her crotch. She liked being looked at. She liked it a lot!

The boys hooked on to her truck and pulled her out of the ditch. Tommy ran back to Shay's window and said, "You have to ride in our truck-it's illegal to ride back here." Shay looked down at herself. She was not as wet as before but you could still see her nipples poking up. Tommy was staring, open mouthed at her sexy body, looking her up and down. Shay opened her door and almost knocked poor Tommy on his butt. They ran in the rain to the tow truck as Jimmy hopped out to put her in the middle of the bench seat between the two of them. Shay got a little more wet on the way to the truck and her shirt was transparent again. Jimmy leaned against the passenger door as the trio pulled away, getting his first eyeful of this beautiful damsel in distress.

She was the most beautiful creature these boys had ever seen. The trio headed for town. Shay noticed the boys were stealing glances at her breasts with their hard nipples poking out her cotton top and she started to get uncomfortable. Normally, shay would love the attention, but something inside her was telling her this was trouble.

As they pulled into Jim's Service Center, Shay felt relieved. The ride into town had grown into a scary situation. Jimmy and Tommy had the air conditioning running full blast. The cold air had Shay's nipples at full attention and the boys were staring at her full breasts. Shay was hard pressed not to notice their hard ons swelling in their pants.

They backed her truck into the garage while Shay arranged to have Jim and his boys fix her truck. "This may take an hour or so. You can go across the street to the diner and wait. We'll come and get you when were done" Jim said. With that, Shay left the garage and ran across the street to the diner. She was wet again but was happy to be away from the whole situation. Jim, the dad of Jimmy and Tommy, was also devouring her body with his eyes and Shay was feeling very self-conscious. She was wishing she had worn a more conservative outfit as Jim leered at her.

Billy, The Preacher's Son

Shay walked into the diner, shaking off the cold. She was the only customer. Billy Johnson, the preacher's son greeted her from behind the counter. "Hi" said Billy. "Hello her young man" Shay replied. " Hot coffee please" Shay said as she slid into the booth across from Billy, standing behind the counter. Billy was getting a good view of Shay's sexy legs as her skirt rode up her thighs as she slid into the booth. Billy felt his dick swell upon seeing her thighs. He brought her a cup of coffee and retreated to his hard on hiding position behind the counter directly across from Shay. Shay looked at Billy. He was cute in a down home sort of way and she was well aware of the effect she was having on him. Shay slowly crossed and uncrossed her legs as Billy stared beneath the booth table. His dick was pulsing with his rapid heartbeat. Here was a stranger in his diner, he could see her nipples, hard as rocks through her top-and below the table were the most beautiful legs he had ever seen.

Shay decided to visit the lady's room to freshen up. She was feeling sexy as Billy looked at her so she was sure to put a little sway into her walk. Shay closed and locked the bathroom door behind her. Against the wall was a full-length mirror. She looked at herself and was finally fully aware how devastatingly sexy she looked. Her breasts were round and full with dark nipples faintly visible through her top. She shivered at the thought of the thrills she had given the three young men and Jim that day. Her flesh began to warm and she rubbed her arms with her hands, warming her more.

Just then, she heard a noise beyond the mirror she was facing. She noticed a small hole to the left side of the mirror. Light showed through it for a moment and then that light in the hole immediately went dark! Billy was peeking through that hole at her. Shay loved to be looked at and she started to imagine Billy getting hot looking at her.

"What a cute kid" Shay thought to herself. "I should give this kid a show." Shay began to slowly sway her hips back and forth as she unbuttoned her top button. She could have sworn she heard a low moan beyond the wall. She was getting moist, knowing that Billy was seeing her display. Another button was released and Shay imagined Billy pulling his cock out and stroking it.

Shay imagined it- Billy was living it out. He couldn't believe his eyes. This sexy babe was slowly swaying to an unheard song and was releasing the third…fourth, fifth and last button of her blouse. Billy was jacking his dick furiously as Shay pulled her blouse off her shoulders and laid it across the sink. Her breasts were free at last. Shat began to pull on her nipples as she cupped her breasts, aiming them at the hole where Bill's eye was glued. Shay reached down to the hem of her skirt. She began to slowly raise her hem up her silky thighs. Billy's hand was moving at light speed over his cock. Shay continued to raise the hem until it was just below her pussy. She dropped the hem down and she definitely heard a grunt from behind the wall. She was teasing poor Billy without mercy and she loved it.

Shay began to trace small circle on her inner thigh while pinching her nipples with her other hand. She was juicing in her crotch as her fingers began to search out her swollen pussy lips.

She was past the point of no return now.

Her clit throbbed as her mind saw Billy wanking away. "He wants me so bad he can't stand it," she thought. "I'm going to give this kid the whole view." With that, Shay slipped her fingers into the waistband of her skirt and slowly slid it down. Swaying her hips and rubbing her juicy thighs together, she slid the skirt down her thighs, past her knees until it lay in a puddle at her feet.

As she continued to massage her ample breasts with on hand, her slender fingers stroked her slit. Her middle finger raked across her clit and her breath caught in the back of her throat.

Placing her left foot on the toile seat, she gave Billy the first look at her neatly trimmed bush. Spreading her lips, she put her middle finger above her clit and tapped it lightly. A gasp escaped Shay's lips while a simultaneous moan came from behind the wall.

Billy was shooting a big, thick wad of goo from the end of his cock. The spurting was like a geyser, landing gobs of on the wall and trailing down his hand to dribble on the floor at his feet.

Shay knew what was happening beyond the wall. She felt her face redden with lust and she jammed two long, sexy fingers into her pussy. Her middle finger began a furious rhythmic rotation around her G spot as the index finger of her other hand wildly slid up and down her clit. Her knees went weak. Her hips gyrated. Her hard nippled breasts shuddered in delight.

Shay began to feel the white-hot intensity of an orgasm wash over her entire body. Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her as she bit her lower lip to stifle a scream. She could almost feel Billy's sperm shooting out of his cock-into her pussy, across her face, over her beasts and onto her rock hard nipples. Shay's hips bucked against her hand on her clit and her juices poured from her pussy. Her finger continued its assault on her G spot until her orgasm finally subsided. She slowly put on her skirt and top. Her knees felt like Jell-O as she returned to the booth.

As she composed herself, she saw Billy, red-faced and spent, standing behind the counter again. Next to him was a stern faced woman, apparently his mother. She was staring grimly at Shay.

Shay was too euphoric to realize the anger that Billy's mom felt. Shay was feeling too good to notice.

Just then, Tommy burst into the diner. "Your car is ready, Miss." Shay was awakened back to reality. She smiled at Billy, walked over to him and his mom and said, "Thanks for the excellent service, Billy" she said. Here's a five for the coffee. Keep the change."

To Be Continued...