Shazam

Story Info
A Couple use fake hypnotism to lure friend into their fantasy.
3k words
4.49
18.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
146 Followers

My wife found my literotica stories one day on my computer and started reading them, at first she was surprised at my exhibitionist and voyeur themes, and then she got into the fantasies herself. Out of curiosity, she read one specific fantasy which had a character named Art who sounded striking similarly to my actual friend Art.

The real Art has been my best friend for years, a few years ago his wife Susan died of cancer. The cancer wasn't one of those sudden things; it persisted for years as they went from one treatment to another hoping to forestall the inevitable end.

My story involved a character, who was actually based on Art, having sex with my wife. Kathy put two and two together and point blank asked if the characters we actually her and Art, I had to admit that was the case but it was a purely fantasy story. She said she sometimes thought about having sex with Art to help ease his pain, since it didn't look like he would ever find a female companion.

Kathy asked if I would really let my best friend act out some of the sex scenes in my stories, damn, that's a hard question to answer. On one hand, I like my friend and I love my wife, but do I really want to see him make love to my wife. The prospect was very erotic for the both of us, Kathy admitted that she wouldn't mind making love to Art, but didn't want him to actually fuck her. She was OK with him playing with her tits and going as far as finger fucking or even eating her out, but not putting his cock in her.

We discussed some of the scenes I wrote and she agreed that it would be a thrill to have that happens to her, if it could stay under control. We tried role playing that night and she pretended that I was Art for a while but couldn't stay in that character, the seaming reality of having him actually playing with her pussy was a little too much for her.

After lots of taking about the subject, she agreed that she would like to do it for real, but how could we do it. She just can't ask Art to start making out with her or just strip and say take me big guy.

Chapter 2

In my story it all happens by accident with a little help from alcohol, as they say one thing led to another and that's how it happened. Subsequent times were somewhat staged by me and she just went along innocently until she got aroused.

We needed a plan to put her and Art together but not do it overtly, like please play with my wife. We racked our brains trying to make it seem perfectly natural for Art play with my wife in front of me.

It came to me while reading another literotica story, hypnotism that was the solution. Not that I would hypnotize either one of them but merely pretend that Kathy was hypnotized to take off her clothes and do a few things on command. It created the illusion that it was out of our control and there wasn't anyone at fault, it seemed to be a simple ruse.

Kathy said this seemed to be too much trouble and Art wouldn't believe that she was hypnotic trance.

I replied, "People believe what they want, even if they think it's fake."

If Art really wanted to see her tits he would go along with the act no matter how much he didn't believe she was hypnotized. Kathy wanted an out phrase, so 'I feel sick' was the phrase for her to use to quit, once she said that I would shut down the action quickly.

The story that I would tell Art was that we went to a hypnotist act at a local night club while we were on vacation. Kathy was selected from the audience and was brought up on stage and the hypnotist began putting her under his control. He cautioned the audience to remain silent; any noise could wake her abruptly and cause her great harm.

Once he got her in a deep trance he introduced the control word, SHAZAM, and said every time she heard it she would return to this state of deep sleep and when she heard the word, WOOSH she would stop and start waking up as he counted to ten.

He implanted the suggestion that every time she heard the word 'HOT' she would have the feeling that she was getting hot. He suggested her only remedy was to remove her top and ask for ice to cool her down, only Ice provided the relief she sought.

I told Art she took off her blouse on stage and she sat there topless, asking for some ice to cool her down. The hypnotist handed her an ice cube and she rubbed it over her nipples to provide comfort as the audience intently focused on her tits. You could hear some of them quietly commenting on her perky nipples on display.

He said HOT again and she got hotter and she lifted her skirt as she sat there rubbing ice cubes over her body if she stopped rubbing she got hotter.

Art listened in fascination as I told the story, asking me why I didn't stop it. I told him the hypnotist cautioned us not to abruptly wake her from the trance, it could cause her harm. Plus I didn't believe that she would take off her clothes in front of an audience.

Once she was naked there wasn't much point of stopping her, I figured that the hypnotist wasn't going to let her go too far in front of the audience.

WOOSH, and the hypnotist continued with she would slowly dress, then wake up feeling completely awake, refreshed and remember nothing she did on stage.

When he reached ten, she was awake and the crowd started clapping and cheering Kathy started blushing at the attention she was getting.

Art thought that it was a fascinating story, but he didn't believe that it happened. My only retort was, "Do I have to show you?"

"Yes, I don't believe Kathy would do that on stage, hypnotized or not."

"Well the next time we get together, I'll prove it to you. Kathy still has the hypnotic control words active so to speak. The Hypnotist never told her to forget them."

"This I have got to see."

Chapter 3

The following week end we went out to dinner as usual and afterwards returned to Art's basement man cave for drinks.

After Kathy got comfortable on the sofa, I said, "SHAZAM."

Kathy took her cue and let her head fall as though she passed out.

"Kathy it's getting HOT, do you feel hot?"

She picked up her head, "Yes, it does seem hot in here."

As I said, "HOT" again she started removing her top, then asked Art if he had any ice to help cool off. Kathy just stared ahead as if in a trance. Art looked in amazement as Kathy removed her top, when her tits were fully visible, he just stared. I took out my cellphone and discreetly started recording the action for later viewing.

Art whispered, "It's amazing, it works."

"Shh," quietly, I cautioned Art, "Don't say anything that will bring her out abruptly."

Art handed her an ice cube from his drink and she took his hand and began to rub it with the cube over her face, then down to her tits. As each drop of water from the ice flowed down her tits to her chest Art just fixated on their slow movement.

Art was touching Kathy's tits, he continued on his own moving the ice ever so slowly over her nipple, circling the areola then back to the nipple. He finished one side then moved to the other repeating the cooling massage until the cube melted.

Kathy asked, "Can you lick the water off my nipple?"

I noticed Kathy's facial expression gave away that fact she was enjoying every moment of Art's attention.

Soon Art's face was buried in her tits and he was sucking tits for the first time in years. He looked up at me to be sure I was OK with what he was doing, I just nodded OK.

Kathy started to moan and rock as he sucked; she was in ecstasy as I watched Art enjoying her tits. She didn't think she would enjoy having me watch as Art played with her tits, it seemed that she loved the attention.

I offered a suggestion, "Lift up your dress and finger your pussy, it will cool you off."

Kathy didn't have to be told twice, she wanted to cum. He fingers worked feverishly at her wet pussy, tweaking and rubbing her clit, with Art sucking her tits and me watching and videoing.

She suddenly stiffened and her face tightened as she found that momentary release she wanted.

As she relaxed, I said, "WOOSH, as I count you will start waking up and feeling refreshed, remembering nothing about what happened. One, you will put your clothes back on." After she put her top back on, "Two."

Art looked like I stopped him from cumming, I'm sure a few more minutes and he would have been taking his cock out.

When I got to ten, Kathy pretended to wake up, smiling and commenting on how she must have fallen asleep.

Art was still setting next to her with a huge bulge in his pants, Kathy pretended not to notice.

I continued with small talk as if nothing happened, as time went on I wrapped up the evening so we could leave.

As we left Art kissed Kathy on the cheek saying, "Thanks buddy, I'll call you tomorrow"

Chapter 4

The next day Art called, "OMG that was so fantastic, I thought you were pulling my leg, but she was really hypnotized. I hope you didn't mind me playing with her tits."

"That's the beauty of it, it's like she is not Kathy, but a different person. Because you know she would never takeoff her top in front of us normally. Let alone let you play with her tits."

"I can't wait until the next time, can we do more with her."

"Art, she is my wife, I don't know if we should do this again, what if she wakes up or something?"

"Please, it will be OK, if it goes wrong I take the blame."

I told Kathy Art was hooked; she could go further if she wanted.

"Do you think you could get him to eat my pussy, I think I would really like that."

"There is only one way to find out, next week we will try to get him to do it." Making it sound iffy, as if Art would be the least bit hesitant to lick her pussy.

The weekend came and Art was antsy all night, he was waiting for the action in his man cave. I went through the hypnotism routine and Kathy played along pretending to be in a trance.

Once I had her remove her top and Art started sucking her tits, I said," HOT, your pussy is getting hotter and hotter."

As she removed her skirt, she asked Art to ice her flaming hot pussy before it burst into flames. Art was only too happy to comply, I was surprised that she liked the ice cube rubbed over her pussy. As Art rubbed he ice cube he would occasionally slip his finger over her clit, bringing her closer to a climax.

"Art, please lick my pussy, it's hot and need cooling off, and I need your cold tongue."

Kathy was getting ate out as she wanted and Art was slurping away, licking up every drop of her pussy juices. Both were getting what they desired, and I got to watch as I discreetly videoed the action.

Art used his big hands to pull each of her nipples as he pulled her closer to his tongue. He was tongue fucking her with each tug of her nipples; she really looked like she was in a trance.

After a few more minutes she let out a loud moan and collapsed, completely exhausted. Art finally let go of her nipples and just watched as she twitched from orgasm aftershocks.

Art started to take out his huge cock, I wasn't sure what he wanted, either he was going to masturbate or going to try to fuck her. Before I could say a word Kathy grasped his huge member and started pumping him to relief, he let go with what seemed like a two year backlog of cum on her tits and stomach.

The good thing was I got it all on video, I know Kathy would want to watch later. I used the lull in lust to say the final command, "WOOSH, and you will start to wake up, dressing and remembering nothing as I count to ten."

I counted slowly so they both could dress and pretend that nothing happened. We resumed a normal conversation as I reached ten. Kathy forgot to wipe off the cum when she dressed, and I had forgot to give the command to do it.

She realized that after she sat there for a while feeling the cum drying on her tits.

"What's this." as she slipped hand into her blouse and felt the wetness and sniffed.

I looked at Art then back to Kathy, she smirked at me as she asked, "Did one of you cum on my tits."

"What did you guys do to me, how could I get cum on my tits. Was I naked in front of you?"

Art got a sheepish grin on his face then tried to speak, not knowing what to say. "Err... Aaa...Um...Well."

Kathy was enjoying seeing him squirm as he grasped for an explanation. I could tell she was going to have fun with this.

"Art, did you cum on my tits?"

Art turned a crimson color as he stammered to say an explanation, but words could not come out. I was on the verge of laughing, but didn't want to spoil the moment for Kathy.

Kathy started to remove her top so she could wipe the cum off as Art watched intently. Art knew she would put two and two together but didn't want to say anything about hypnotism.

"Art get me a Kleenex so I can get this sticky stuff off my tits."

Art produced a Kleenex and started to hand it to Kathy, when she said, "Well you put it here, you wipe it off."

Somehow knowing she was not in a trance made Art shy, he had no trouble playing with her tits when she was in a trance. Now he was hesitant as if he never saw her bare tits before.

Art cautiously completed the cleanup, still not saying how his cum got on her tits.

Kathy said, "Kiss the girls goodnight Art, and next time wipe off your cum."

He leaned over and kissed her tits, still puzzled by the events.

The conservation ended there and we departed for the evening, again Kathy kissed Art goodbye as we left.

Once we were in the car, I asked, "Why you do the cum thing."

"Because I could yank his chain and keep him guessing."

Chapter 5

Art called me the next day and apologized, he didn't want to Kathy to think he was taking advantage of her even though he really did.

"What happened, I thought she was in a trance and couldn't remember anything that happened."

"It must be the trance command is wearing off, maybe I have to put her back in the trance and deepen the trance level"

"Yea, that sounds like a good idea, we don't want her awakening during the next time."

"You want to do this again, I figured after the cum incident you would want to stop."

"No, I am hooked, I love your wife, I mean I love playing with your wife. I really need touching her, it has been so long without Susan.

"OK, we will set it up for next weekend, at your place."

After Art hung up Kathy said, "Next time I want to suck his big cock, I don't want him to fuck me, just suck his cock. I loved him shooting his load on me, his hot cum dripping down my tit was so exciting, I almost came myself."

"Did you like him eating you out, you looked like you were totally into it?"

"He may be rusty, but his tongue knew what to do."

After Art arrived I went through the previous command process, when Kathy was "in the trance", I had him once again play with her tits. I whispered to Art he could go for a blowjob if he liked, I didn't have to say anymore; his cock was coming out in a flash.

"Kathy you need to suck Art's cock to cool off, his cock is cold as ice."

She went down on his huge cock but couldn't get it any farther than a few inches down her throat, she continued to hold his huge shaft and lick around the head. A few minutes of her licking has his cock wet enough for her to slide it further down her throat as she swiveled her mouth around his wide member in a cork screwing action.

Art was in heaven as she worked at trying to suck him down her throat, but taking his entire large cock was a challenge for her. Either she relaxed her throat enough to expand to his size or her saliva sufficiently lubricated his cock allowing it to slide down as far as she could take it.

After what seemed to be a few minutes Art came, pumping his hot load down her throat as he held her head. She swallowed as he slowly relaxed his hold on her head and went limp leaving a trail of cum as he exited her mouth.

He slumped back in the chair with a satisfied look on his face, "Fuck, you can really suck cock, that's the best I ever had in my entire life."

With that declaration, Kathy developed a smile from her new found status of being the best. She wondered how long she could use the fake hypnotism to get Art to pleasure her.

hannsg
hannsg
146 Followers