She

Story Info
He cums home to a sexy surprise!!!
1.1k words
3.84
25.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired By James T. Edited By Thefcknfresh

*****

Mmmmm...Finally home. Man, it's been a long day.

Dark, shades drawn and that smell... sweet, citrusy, kinda sexy. Hmmmm ...

As your eyes adjust, you see the gentle flicker of candle light coming from down the hall. You think, Now what is she up to?

She.

She never ceases to amaze me. She is sweet and sassy... the perfect combination of sugar, spice... and everything naughty. She's soft and sexy, with a passion that burns fiery hot... and I can't get enough.

As I round the corner, her back is to me, so I take a step back to see what's up.

She's not what you might be expecting, but so much more than I ever thought possible. She is an Earth Mother type with thick thighs and a gravity defying ass. Big breasts and large, ultrasensitive nipples... and the sounds she makes when pleasured? Well, it makes me hard just thinking about it.

I don't want her to be disappointed that her surprise is ruined, so I retreat a safe distance and call out, "Babe, you here?"

"In back," she says.

She greets me with soft lips and scantily clad body. "I drew you a bath," she murmurs as she leads me to the bathroom. She turns to face me and slowly unbutton my shirt. I give her a questioning look and she lays a finger against my lips to quiet me. She kneels and removes my shoes. I feel her hands sliding up my thighs and I look down and she meets my gaze as she undoes my belt and with a tug my pants and boxers are on the floor. I lift one foot, then the other and watch her toss them in a pile. She sits back on her heels and I can feel her eyes on me... almost like a caress. She leans forward and comes within an inch of my cock.

Again, our eyes meet and this time mine half closed for a second as she wraps her hand around me. I force myself to focus. I don't want to miss this. My eyes lock on her beautiful face as her tongue slides out. She teasingly licks and nibbles around the head of my member as her nimble fingers slowly move up and down my shaft squeezing gently. She now has my full attention and removes her hand and starts long lazy licks from balls to tip. I put my hands on her shoulders to study myself. She licks my sack and blows gently. God, she knows me so well.

Soon, she locks her sexy lips around the head and begins to suck, flicking her tongue all around it. Wrapping her fingers around the base, she turns her eyes back to me as she takes me deeper. I rest my hand on her head and enjoy the sensation. She likes it a little rough, and who am I to disappoint?

I wrap my fingers in her hair and push my cock into her throat. Her eyes glisten and she swallows me. I pull out, except for the head, and stroke back in balls deep. I throw my head back and start to fuck her face. "That's it, baby... suck that dick." If I don't stop soon this will be over a lot sooner than I anticipated.

I take a step back and she stands, gesturing for me to get into the tub and I do as she commands. Her hands slide over my chest as she soaps me. Down, down her hands go disappearing under the water. I tense in anticipation of her touch, but instead her hands slide up my thighs. Teasing little wench. My cock bobs in reflex and she smiles wickedly... and without missing a beat she stands up and walks out.

"I think you can manage the rest by yourself."

I stare, slack jawed, in the direction she has disappeared in. As reality sets in, I jump up and grab a towel. Oh, she's gonna get it.

I find her lying on her tummy on the bed... naked. I grab her by the ankle and drag her toward me. "You have been a very bad girl."

She rolls over and I am treated to her complete nakedness. Still holding on to that ankle, I push her legs wide apart and stand between them. My turn.

"You teased me... then you just left."

"I'm sorry."

"Liar... but you will be."

My lips meet hers in a harsh kiss and my mind explodes with incoherent ramblings, only focusing on one word: "TAKE".

I feel a spark of heat as our kiss goes supernova. She wraps herself around me and again my mind screams "TAKE". She tears at the towel and I'm free. She guides me into her and cries out as I slam home inside her. Again, pressing deeper. She cries out again and she hides her face in the crook of my shoulder. I know I should be gentle, but I need her. One last lunge and

I hear her sob my name against my neck. I raise up a bit and kiss her lips, and she give me a smile. "I'm sorry, baby," I say.

With a wicked glint in her eye, she says "Liar... but you will be."

As I slide deeper inside of her she moans my name, "J.T.". She likes it slow and deep, and I give her just what she needs. Sighing and moaning, she sings my praises. I feel her squeezing me and her voice breaks and I know she's coming.

"That's it, baby... cum for daddy," I whisper in her ear.

Her back bows and her legs lock around me. "Mmm, fuck me baby... God, it's so good," she says breathlessly. I roll over, taking her with me, and she finds herself impaled. She places her hands on my chest and starts to grind her pussy down the length of my cock.

"Damn, baby." I start teasing her nipples and she moans loudly. I know that sound well. I grab her hips and give her two deep strokes before she stiffens and starts to tremble.

"Come with me," she gasps.

I roll her on her back and pound her with the full length of my cock. She starts to cum again. I can't hold back and with my last stroke, I utter her name, "Kitty," as I fill her when squirt after squirt of my hot thick cum. She chuckles breathlessly and I give her a weird look.

She says, "See, I told you would be sorry."

I pull her close and whisper, "Never".