She Allowed the Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see more tears springing up in her eyes as she began to realize how angry and hurt he was. She also felt some fear because she had never seen him this mad and hurt.

"What you going to do?"

"I am going to get something you have never allowed me to have, but obviously you gave to him."

She didn't know what he meant but wasn't too surprised when she felt him move her a bit repositioning her rear. He quickly undid his belt and zipper and pushed his pants and underwear around his feet in one motion. He almost ripped off his short buttons as he pulled it off since he didn't want its tail to get in his way. He next reached down and shoved one finger into her anus. Hard, all the way to the hilt. She gasped and let out a small sound of pain.

He let his finger rest there enjoying the feel. He pulled it almost out then back down again. He finger fucked her hard as he listened to her moans of pleasure mixed with groans of pain. He finally pulled it and started to stick the finger in between the lips of her still engorged lips. She half screamed not that finger, obviously afraid of some infection. He pulled it out and stuck two fingers from his other hand into her slit of ecstasy. He did it hard and fast and she gasped again. This time mostly in pleasure.

He lightly scrapped the inner sides of her pussy and pulled the fingers out. He next spread the juices he had gathered onto her anus. She was beginning to get the idea of what he attended to do.

Tony looked down at that same anus and noticed that there were streaks of white round it. So that was why her lover had pulled out so fast, and rushed out, he had already gotten his jollies off.

This revelation got him even angrier. They hadn't made love twice in a row in months. They had plenty of times during the first few years. Then it had stopped pretty much as their love making had diminished for a few years. Now it was picking back up as she was entering her sexual peak, but it still wasn't as it once was. They always seemed to be in too much of a hurry or it was too late at night, when they did have sex, for them to have a double.

He scooped out more of the combine cum produced by his wife and her lover then spread it around the head of his penis. The sight of white cum on his penis and on her anus both angered him and turned him on even more. He was already harder then he had ever been in his life. He was also madder and more hurt then he had ever been. The combined emotions drove him to do what he was planning to.

Finally he repositioned himself, stepped closer and pressed the head of his penis to that brown puckered opening that had been calling him for twelve years. His wife now knew for sure what it was he was going to do and tried to move but he held her as he pushed in.

She said, "No, please."

But he just readied himself again and said, "You gave it to him, you can give it to me, your husband." The last two words were said with much anger and hurt

She said almost whaling, "No!... I didn't," but he just pushed another time. Nothing happen, so he pushed harder. She grunted in pain but he pushed again. This time the bulbous head spread open her anus as it popped in. She let out a sound that sounded like a whimper and a grunt. He stopped for a second feeling the new warmth around the tip of his manhood, then suddenly pushed in as she half screamed. It sounded like it was both in pain and pleasure, but mostly pain.

He grunted in the effort and softly said "Gaaa, so good" as he slide in even deeper. A third of the way in he stopped and let her adjust to him, then pushed in more. She turned her head to him again and he saw tears in her eyes.

She begged, "Please, no more."

But he was still to worked up to stop. Finally, slowly he was in her all the way to the hilt. While he rested for a moment or two he head her sob once.

After a moment of enjoying the feeling he said, "No wonder so many guys like this, Gaaa, so tight."

He pulled out half way and slowly pushed in again. He continued along this vein for a few strokes then increased speed as his climax began to build. He heard her sob again and looked at her. His wife' s face was buried in the covering of the futon and her body language suggested she was in pain.

Tony suddenly stopped, leaned against her back and reached around her, shoving his hand under her body. Once he had it where he wanted it he started tickling her clitoris. Then he pulled back part way slowly and pushed back in all the way just as slow. After a few strokes he started rubbing the nub where the clit connected to her body. It was an awkward position for him as he fucked in and out of her anus, while rubbing her joy button, but he kept it up. He could only pull back out so far plus he could only go so fast. He got some help in that the pressure of both bodies pressed her clitoris into his finger.

Soon even with the shock of him finding her, and the pain of his invasion of her rear end, her body was back where it had been. She was moaning and gasping in ecstasy, not believing that anal sex could, all of a sudden, feel so good. Of course it helped, that her body had already been greatly aroused before he started just as it had it helped when he started tickling her clitoris. She began to move with him pressing back against him as pushed inward.

The fraction, warmth and movement was getting to be too much for him and he started pumping faster. He found though he kept losing the rhythm while he continued to rub her. Finally his hand, to her dismay, slipped out from under her, pulled out. He was just adjusting however so that when his position pushed back in, almost setting himself off in the process. He placed his hand back where it was, but this time only kept two fingers pressed against her joy button. Each time he pushed forward he press her body against his fingers. Seconds alter she started pressing her body into his fingers on the in thrust and pushing back into his body on the out stroke. She couldn't decide what she wanted more, his finger pressing against her or his penis deeper in her rectum. Finally his time had arrived, he pulled his hand back away and placed each hand on each of her hips. He begin deep strokes all the way in and almost all the way out. Back and forth, faster and faster, when suddenly one a downstroke the ecstasy paused and he froze. A moment later he let loose a "GaaaAAAA!" as the first shot of sperm blasted out of the slit on top his penis. He repeated the sound again, even though softer and longer, as the second glope shoot out. He lost count of how long his climax lasted and of how many times he shoot cum into her bowels.

In a panic voice she pleaded, "Don't stop... please."

He kept going, half way surprise he hadn't lost his hardness or not most of it anyway. Ten strokes later she hissed and let loose with a primal scream as her back arched. She froze with her head smashed into the futon, with her mouth open in an O and her eyes clenched shut. A couple long seconds later she collapsed back onto the futon, leaving him behind as she did. His manhood hung there leaking cum for a second until he collapsed also. He rolled off of her onto his back and went whew.

Soon though he remembered what had started this and he got up. As he did he saw her pussy streaked with cum, his and her lover' s. His had been dripping out of her anus for the force of him being dislodged had pulled his sperm out with his manhood.

"God," he thought, "That's so sensual, I am almost ready for another round."

Outloud he said, "Now that that is over we got some talking to do."

She flipped over and sat up, saying "Hey, that's my line."

He just looked at her and after seeing his face her half smile faded into a sad frown.

Her eyes dropped and she said, "I' m sorry. I didn't do it to hurt you."

"You did though!" A pause, "how many times did you do it anyway?"

"Just eight, Um, uh, today was the ninth time."

"Why? Has our relationship gone that bad, am I not pleasing you enough anymore, or am I spending too much time on my job and taking you for granted."

"The first time was because of a number of things. That last was part of it but not all, not even half. The first time I was angry at you, I was greatly horny, and I wanted to know if I was pleasing to younger men, and I had a couple of other issues that all mixed together."

"So because of all that, you allowed him to fuck you in the ass when you barely let me touch you there?"

She heard the hurt and anger in his voice, looking up at she saw the hurt expression on his face. She knew that he still was very hurt and upset to use words like that.

"No!" she quickly stated in a strong voice but her tone changed to a softer voice as she continued, "I never let him... We never had anal sex."

She looked up, and saw unbelief on his face so she quickly added, "I will swear by anything you want me to. We never had anal sex."

He nodded in relief since he did know her and that was her way of declaring that she was telling the truth. She never lied about anything for any reason after she said that, even if it cost her. Which it had a time or two.

"He was going to try."

"I had told him no anal sex."

"Maybe you did, but I know men, I have only," she noticed how he stressed the word "only" adding pain to his voice as he did, "had sex with you, but I can read guys. He was preparing himself and you for it."

She gasped and said, "I would have put a stop to it."

"You say that now but what would you have done if he had tried hard. You certainly let him use his fingers."

"I did not let him."

"You certainly enjoyed it."

She opened her mouth, but he said, "I saw you, I know you enjoyed it."

Her eyes fell to her lap where her hands were resting, "You' re right I did. Next time you and I get that excited I will let you put in one finger or two or even three, all the way in, without a sound of protest."

He said, "If there is a next time."

Her head jerked up at that, tears coming to her eyes as she said, "please don't talk like that. I don't want our marriage to end. I do love you. No matter what you are feeling or thinking right now, I love you only. I will swear by anything you want that I love you and not him, or anyone else."

He nodded again not trusting his voice.

Finally he said, "But even if you did stop him this time there would have been another attempt. I know, your butt is just too sexy to leave alone. One of these days, especially with getting you used to two fingers like that, he would have been able to do it."

"You are right he may have tried, but I tell you with everything inside me that if he had tried I would have told him to take it out. Even if he managed to shove it half way in I would have pulled away from him. Remember I can be stubborn about such things."

He remembered how she was before they got married about sex and how stubborn she had been for 12 years about anal sex, and he recalled a couple of other nonsexual situations where her stubbornness had come into play. He nodded again, not completely convince about this, but still knowing she could very well be correct about not letting that guy take her anal virginity.

It was time to go on to other things, "How many other lovers have you had?"

Her head jerked up again and she gasped. "None. He was the first one I allowed to seduce me."

"The first one?"

"Yes, over the years four men have attempted to seduce me, I have told you about two of them. This guy was number four. He tried again recently and... I let him."

The last three words were said with her eyes down cast and in a soft sad tone.

"Are you telling me the truth about him being the only one and that you did it with him only five times?"

"Counting today it was five times. They were over a period of months, And yes I will swear by anything you want that all that is true."

He thought, she is saying that a lot today.

There was a pause and she said, "I never denied you for him. Once he even got me after you because I was determined not to deny you for him."

"But I have had sex with you right after him."

She looked puzzled and he continued, "It was the first loop in of a series of events that convinced me you were having an affair. A few months ago I realized something was up, however I didn't think of an affair until one day while licking your thigh I tasted your cum. I knew that for your cum to get that far down your leg, you would have to be very excited and I knew you had had one shower since the last time we made love."

"That was probably the first time, afterward we were done we made sure none of his cum was left on me. We never thought about mine."

He ignored her comment not trusting what he might say, "The next event which led me to realize you were cheating," here she winced not only at the words but at his hurt tone, "was a phone call I over heard last week when I was sick. You were talking to some man and I could tell from your responses that it was not about the weather."

She looked amazed because she had thought him too sick to get out of bed much less be able to walk around without her knowing it.

He continued, "The last link in the chain actually happened a month ago. You came home late after dinner when you were supposedly at a special meeting. I was so horny I couldn't see straight after not having sex with you for almost a month. You said you were tried, but you wanted it too just not long and drawn out. Which meant no oral sex. I sucked your breasts and wanted to go down on you, but you were absolutely against it that night. We finally had intercourse and I commented on how wet you were. You lied by saying that after almost month you were as horny I was. You further stated that you had been dreaming of this all day, and had almost masturbated you got so horny."

He paused for a moment to get control of his voice, "I have had enough sex with you, including my own sloppy seconds, that when I thought about it later, I knew you were lying. That night you had an organism so quickly, it wasn't hard to figure out that it was because someone else had gotten you excited, and that your body was still sexually aroused. And I knew you were so wet because you already had already cum."

"That was the third time and I didn't lie to you that night. I did go to that meeting, I just left early. I hadn't had sex for over three weeks just like you. I was extremely horny, and I had thought about masturbating that day. I turned to him instead of masturbating."

There was a pause again, "So explain again why you let him seduce you."

"I thought about that after the first time I had sex with him, and again just now as you were talking. I can't explain why except that it was a number of factors that happened all at once. As I said I was mad at you for forgetting something important, you were working overtime and just forgot. I was going through a time when I wondered about how I looked to other men."

He opened his mouth but she continued, "I am in my forties, and even though I know you find me attractive and sexy, you have tried to say it in many different ways, but you love me and I wanted to be sure that wasn't the only reason you still found me attractive. It has been over five years since the last guy tried to get into my pants. On top of that, as you have noticed I have been increasingly horny lately. Maybe as some charts say I am in my sexual prime. Or maybe its the beginning of menopause, I don't know but that day I was the hornest I have been in a long time. It was so strong that if I had been home I would have masturbated, or called you to come home early."

He nodded again for she had done that a couple of times. Called him that is and said it was an emergency and she needed him now. The first time after rushing home he found her wearing a new, mostly see through, nightie. He didn't ask what was the emergency, he knew it was because she was burning up and he needed to put out her fire.

She continued, "As I said there was a couple of other issues, minor ones but they all combined together. I met him at a food court I was having a late lunch at. I remembered him, he is fifteen years younger then me but he still had put the moves on me a while back. we talked about different things and then his demure changed as did what he was talking about. I think he could tell I was horny. Maybe my smell or something, but after chatting some more about things that felt good, and lots of compliments on how I looked, he asked me to have a drink with him. I said yes, knowing why he wanted a drink with me, but it was a rush for a younger man to want me. We went to a nice lounge and I had three drinks, a martini and I forget what the others were. After the second one he slide next to me and started the process. He said nice things about my figure, especially my breasts. He kissed me and we frenched a couple of times, I started the frenching. He touched my leg and as we kissed I let him slowly slide his hand up my leg."

Her voice trembled, and she looked down again, "I knew what he was doing. I..I... I could have stopped him at anytime. I did resist him at first but then something came over me. All the hurts and pains, my sexual feelings, and my anger at you all made me decide to take some pleasure."

She looked up with tears in her eyes and she said, "Please forgive me, but after that decision I never once thought about how this would hurt you. I let him reach my panties which were very wet. He could feel it and I felt his triumph but I didn't care. I had met him at work therefore I knew he was a nice guy and that his wife was busy on many trips. That explained why he needed sex. And he is in his thirties and he wanted me. That was why I decided to have a drink with him. To bask in his desire for me.

"I let him trickle my clitoris then I touched him. He jumped when I did but soon he settled down and had a poker face on while I stroked his manhood through his pants. I...I touched him because I wanted to see what someone' s else's penis would feel like."

"Did you l..like touching him.... was he bigger them me?"

"Yes, it was a thrill to touch some other man like that. That was one reason why I sucked on him later, so I could exam him. I felt deliciously dirty giving into that desire. And he is both bigger and smaller then you."

Tony looked up puzzled at that and Mary continued, "He is longer then you, maybe three to four inches longer but he is only about three fourths as wide as you. It was different sucking on because of that. He was a bit more comfortable in my mouth but I couldn't get him all the way in like I can you. You must be close to my limit.

"But back at the lounge I finally asked if there was some place we could go to be alone. He said yes and we went to his house, his wife was out of town again. As soon as the door was closed I was on him. I surprised him with my passion, but then I had allowed him to seduce me. we stumbled into the bedroom, kissing and groping each other. As I took off my clothes, he couldn't get over my breasts, he sucked on them for a while and then went down on me. I had a climax as he did then I sucked him off. He licked and sucked my breasts again. This time tickling my g-spot as he did. He slowly slide one hand down my stomach then through the patch of hair above my clit. As soon as as he touched my joy button I jumped. he rubbed it for a minute than slide even lower, finally feeling my slit. As soon as he touched it two fingers slowly made their way inside. Once they were in position he twisted his hand correctly and started rubbing my G-spot. God I was in heaven. It felt good I didn't want him to stop, but before I knew it he stopped sucking and had climbed up. Then he was inside me. He just jammed it in, but I was wet enough and aroused enough that it didn't matter. He didn't pause once he bottomed out but just pulled back, until he was almost out then jammed it home again. The first time I yelped in surprise and pleasure. The second thrust caused me to let out a soft scream of ecstasy. On the third one I was fucking him as hard as he was fucking me. It was so good I became wild immediately."