She Allowed the Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his mouth to say something but Mary spoke first, "No it wasn't because he was longer then you. In fact at first he felt different, unusual. I...I concentrated in how he felt, I..I hoped he would be different. What turned me on so much, besides the warm ups we did, was that illicit nature of it. So wanton and dangerous, that was why I attacked him. I knew what I was doing, I knew it wrong and what could happen if you found out, but all that turned me on even more. We didn't make love, we did some foreplay as I described but it was for lust not love. I ended up yelling for him to fuck me hard and he did. He jammed and thrust so hard he almost bruised me. It wasn't long before I had a large climax. He had his right after I came down from mine. After a short rest we did it all over again without the oral sex. Before I left we made plans to meet again."

Tony just sighed not knowing what to say.

Mary said, "Before you ask I don't know when he begin to use his fingers. The second or third time it would have to be. It must have been when I was very close to a climax. The fourth time he did use one finger and I gasped as I felt it slide all the way in. I almost told him to take it out but my body started humping against his and soon his finger plunging in and out felt as good as a finger in my slit. Today was the first time he put two in. He waited till we had done one round, and after he had me near a second big climax, he placed one finger in. After a while of fucking it in and out he withdrew it and plunged in two. Again I almost stopped him since it hurt some, but then it began to feel so good."

Her husband said, "I know, I saw that."

"As I said, next time I am excited I will let you do what you want with your fingers," she shook her head and said, "No, even if I am not that excited I will let you use your finger, I will even ask for it."

She paused, sobbed then said," Please forgive me... and don't leave me."

Tony let out a huge sigh, "I want to right now. I want to call you every name in the book and storm out of here, but I can't. I love you too much even with you acting like a slut."

She winced at that and he sighed again, "I know myself and I know I will forgive you."

A pause while he collected his thoughts after that disturbing description which continued to play in his head, then he continued, "I won't leave, on one, um, two stipulations."

Fearing the worst she asked what they were

"Number one you will never have sex with that bastard again, or anyone else for that matter. Never be alone with him, even in a social setting or at work. Even if you have to look foolish at work, to get someone to be with you as you carry out business with him."

She looked him in the eye and said, "Its already been decided I will end the sexual relation. As soon as we are done I will call him and tell him its over."

He looked at her funny and she said, "I can't have sex with him again. If you had decided to leave I could never enjoy him without thinking about what it cost me. Even if you don't leave I still couldn't because of what it cost you."

His mouth opened to speak but she put her fingers on his lips and said, "I know I didn't think of it before and I should have, but now I have seen your pain, anger and tears. I will never forget that."

They paused for a moment and she said, "I swear by anything you want to that I will never have sex with him or any other man again.... What was the other thing?"

"That you realize that it will take me a while for me to trust and respect you like I used to. And even though I will mostly forgive you now, complete forgiveness will only come with time."

"But I swear.."

Before she could finish he said, "Yes I know what that means but you have already broken a vow that was supposed to be even stranger then that, and you have been saying that a lot today, maybe too much."

She opened her mouth closed it, opened it, closed it then said, "Oh God, you are correct. I..I... I need to say something."

She took his head turned it toward her, looked him in the eye and said, "I will be a good girl from now on, when it comes to sex anyway. I can't promise I won't ever yell at you."

"I know it comes with the territory."

Then in small voice she said, "If you want you can have an affair."

"I don't want one... right now anyway."

She looked at him with a puzzled look and he said, "Who knows what tomorrow will bring. I too have experienced attempted seductions. Just three months ago a lady I know in a near by department tried to seduce me. It was while I was on that three day business trip, she had gone to represent her department and took advantage of us working so close. That attempt was hard to say no to, she kept coming after me in more revealing and revealing clothes. It was one of those times we hadn't had sex for over two weeks. Just before I left you had yelled at me for what I thought was an unfair reason. I almost gave in, but I thought of you and didn't. If that strong of a seduction was to be attempted again, I don't know, after today, if I will have the strength to resist it."

Mary looked down and said, "I understand, just tell me about it if you ever do."

"One more thing you won't like, I am not sure if I want you sleeping in my bed tonight."

She gasped again and her head jerked in his direction.

"That is one thing we need to talk about tonight, if you want it to become our bed again you will have to earn it. I don't mean just with sex."

She said, "I will."

He said "Ok, but now I do need to get back to work, I had forgotten a very important paper and I need to get it in my boss' hands today. We are not done though, when I get home again we still need to talk."

She nodded so he pulled up his pants but didn't zip them. He went to the bathroom cleaned himself, got the paper and started walking to the door.

She meant him there and said, "I have been thinking about what you did today," She looked down and said in a softer then normal voice, "After what I put you through today it is understandable how you felt and maybe you even deserved to do that but," here she looked him in the eye with fire in hers and continued, "If you ever take me anally without my permission again I will slap you so hard your teeth with move and before you recover from that you will be laying on the floor in a fetal position puking out your guts."

Now that was the Mary he knew and had fallen in love with, but he shivered at her words for he knew what would have to happen for him to be in that position.

Then she soften again, hugging him said, "Don't forget to come back tonight. It is you I want to sleep with." That was also the Mary he had fallen in love with.

He said, "I won't forget. Don't forget what I said though about trust and respect." and hugged her back.

As he walked out the door he thought, about something she had said. "If you ever take me anally without my permission again" Does that mean she will give her permission now? After the climax she experienced and after what she said later he thought so. His eyebrows shot up and his mouth formed a small smile at that thought. So, he thought, there might be a silver lining in this rottenness after all. An even better sex life, complete with regular anal sex. He still would not have wanted to experienced all that if he had had a choice, but at least something good came out of it. God he had wanted to jam it in so bad, but he just couldn't. Now he was glad he hadn't, seeing her tears had convinced him she was telling the truth when she said that it was her first time.

As he got in his car though he wondered about their relationship. Would it ever be the same? Could he trust her? She claimed the affair was over, and he believed she was telling the truth, now. But what would happen the next time he was gone and she felt extremely horny and had a need to know that other man found her attractive? If this guy was to show up about then, or a neighbor come by, would she really be able to resist the temptation. She has tasted of the forbidden fruit already after all. There was no way to know, he would just have to watch her as much as he could, and trust that what she said about remembering his pain would be enough for her to beat the temptation.

He sighed, he had gone over board with the sleeping in his bed thing. True he didn't want Mary there tonight and probably not tomorrow night, but he suspected that, unless he found out something else about her or unless she did something really off the wall, she would be back in their bed before the weekend.

Back in the house Mary sat in the recliner thinking about what a fool she had been, and what that almost cost her and what it could still cost her. The first time might have been understandable, key word being might, but the other eight times were totally unexcusable. She shook her head in wonderment at her stupidity. The first time would have been more forgivable of course, not only for him but for her forgiving herself.

She knew her husband and knew he wasn't completely satisfied with her answer about never having sex with another man again. She didn't blame him, but she would just have to show him and win back the right not only to sleep in their bed, but also his trust.

She had never seen him so angry, nor so hurt. At least he still loved her, for a second she had thought his love for her had been destroyed. When he had reached inside her to use her juices, actually hers and her lover's, for lubrication instead of ramming it in her anus, and later when he tickled her clitoris to make it easier on her, Mary knew he still loved her after all. God what a close call that had been, though. Now she had to keep her promise to Tony and call her now exlover. She would call his cell phone, he probably would be expecting such a call and it would be the coward' s way to cal his home phone and leave a message. Of course that way his wife might hear it and find out about his affairs. She' ll call his cell phone and think about leaving a message for his wife later.

The End ﷓