She Always was an Unusual Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you release me now, please?" I asked, rattling the cuffs.

She lazily traced circles over my chest. "They aren't real handcuffs. There's a little catch you can reach that will open them for you."

"So I could have done that at any time, when you first did this to me?" I asked incredulously, quickly finding the catches and rubbing my wrists

"Yep," she replied, smiling, still lost in the afterglow of sex.

"So I guess poor Purple Peter is going to be having a lonely time today, after all."

She giggled and hugged me, pressing her naked breasts into my chest. "I guess so. How about you, still depressed?"

"Nope. It appears that you have cured me once again, doctor." I replied, kissing her head.

"Pity," she sighed, sitting up and swinging her legs off the bed.

"Pity? What, you don't want me to be happy?"

She shook her head, biting her lip. "No, it's not that, it's just... Well, I could have gone for one more round of cheering you up," she grinned at me mischievously.

I frowned. "We really can't do this just because we're horny. We can never really be lovers -- we are father and daughter after all. That would be wrong."

"I know, but..." she bit her lip in thought. "Look, I don't see you as a boyfriend, or as a sexual being, or anything like that, but if we are really feeling horny, I mean REALLY horny, wouldn't it be healthy to relieve that? Won't THAT make us happier? And we may prevent stress and depression from coming on in the first place, which would be better than just treating the symptoms."

"I suppose you're right, but that still seems pretty wrong."

She leant forward and kissed my cheek. "I'll take that as a yes!" With that she bounced out of the room, an interesting effect on a 19 year old well-built girl.

I settled back on my daughter's bed, with our combined juices drying on and around me, and sighed. It seems that I was still being manipulated by a member of the opposite sex. Well, at least this time it was my daughter, who seemed to be at least partly doing this for my benefit. And for some reason she could make me feel so happy about being manipulated. I have never understood how that brain of hers works.

After all, she always was an unusual girl.