She & He: The Initation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustJoy
JustJoy
2 Followers

She was different. Something had changed. He had never experienced her warmth and wetness to this degree and he wondered if perhaps he had caught a contact high. "So...intense! And, the...grip?!" he didn't know if that was the technical term, but the muscles of her vagina didn't seem to want to let him go. She hadn't been this tight since before their babies were born. He moaned into her neck, fighting not to come.

Suddenly, she stiffened. Raising himself, he was looking into her eyes as she orgasmed then went immediately into a seizure. At least, that's what he thought might be happening. Her eyes were open but she wasn't there and she was no longer moving. Realizing he might need to call for help, he began to withdraw and then, to his horror and shame, he also came. And came, and came. All in her, with his hips still thrusting away like a headless rabbit, not heeding his cries to desist. Sinking down, finally spent, he attempted to roll off of her as gently as possible. It didn't work. Awkwardly twisting and stepping, he found himself deposited heavily onto the floor.

"DAMN IT!" as he barked his knee on the bedside table. Scared and frustrated, he fumbled for the lamp switch and in the process, knocked the receiver off the phone. Finally, he succeeded in turning on the light and grabbed for the phone...

"What's wrong, honey? What are you doing?" she sweetly asked. She stretched luxuriously and beckoned him back to bed.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?! You don't remember? Are you OK?" he stammered, closely inspecting her face.

"Remember what? I guess I don't, obviously. All I remember is you in me and me in you and..." she trailed off.

"Me in you? You in me? What?" he tried to grasp her meaning.

She continued as her eyes turned inward, "It's hard to explain. I was coming, and it was exquisite, it was like my whole body was having an orgasm. It started down there, but then it seemed to spread all through me and even up and out of me and then I lost everything but I gained everything and you were in me and I was in you and we were it and it was us and..." once again she trailed off, this time a mixture of fear and astonishment on her face.

"Oh my god. I'm crazy. I'm crazy, aren't I?" she moaned, tears welling in her eyes.

"Oh, no, honey! No! You're not crazy! You're just...well, maybe you're just still high?" he concluded, hopefully, as he continued to closely monitor her eyes. "Are you OK now? How do you feel?"

Rubbing her head, she answered, "Just a little headachy, I think. Maybe you're right...maybe I'm just high...and tired." Adjusting her legs under the sheets, she noticed the resulting wet of their efforts. Gathering the towel around her, she swung her legs to the side of the bed and stood. "I'm going to clean up," she said as she moved toward the bathroom.

..................................................

Pushing the door almost to, she crossed to the bathtub, dropping the towel as she went. As the water warmed, she searched for and found the gunk remover for her fake lashes. "Never again," she muttered happily as she flushed the black rascals down the john.

It was as she stepped from the shower that she realized what had changed. It was gone. The itch was gone. That insatiable need that had driven her nearly mad had simply up and disappeared. Clearing a spot on the steamed mirror, she saw in her eyes something she didn't ever remember seeing. Peace.

She stood still for several moments, as if she would move, the spell would be broken, but no, it was still there. "It is still here," she noted, as she waved at her now smiling image. Eager to tell her husband, she turned toward the door and went to kick her discarded towel out of the way.

Braking the swing of her foot, she stared. On the towel was blood. Bright, red blood. "My period must have started," she thought, "or, might be trying to start." She hadn't noticed any bleeding during her shower. "Great. Yet another menopausal moment, I guess." She rolled her eyes at herself as she bent to pick the towel up.

There, in a mixture of her blood and his and her juices and jism, was a perfectly formed heart. And, in that moment, in that heart, she saw her entire future. And, in the next, she forgot everything she had seen, but the feeling it had left. That feeling was love.

"Happy Valentines, my dearling," she whispered, "I love you."

JustJoy
JustJoy
2 Followers