She Asks Me

Story Info
Sister asks brother for sex.
2.2k words
3.98
94.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had come to me and asked for sex. She had come to me and asked for sex. She had come to me and asked for sex. She had come to me and asked for sex!

The full impact did not sink into my mind for a long couple of hours. As I walked around or sat and thought about it the more the significance of that small detail loomed larger and larger: SHE had asked ME for sex! This was a moment that I had been anxiously awaiting for over a year and hadn't even realized it until it was upon me!

*****

I was sitting in a recliner doing absolutely nothing. I had turned down an opportunity to go to the lake in favor of going shooting. After about fifteen minutes I had decided that I was tired of fighting the thick brush and returned to the cabin. I had stripped off my hot long sleeve shirt and just plopped myself down in a chair. There I sat, looking through the doorways to the bright sunny yard.

Then I saw Mandy pass in front of the screen door. I hadn't known that anyone else had stayed behind. She passed by the other direction. She was wearing tight fitting cut-offs and a snug cotton t-shirt. My mind simply registered these items as I slumped down in the recliner and pushed off a shoe. Then she was at the screen peering in at me. Her shirt was pulled tight against her still smallish eighteen year old breasts. Pert little mounds just big enough to fondle. Her shorts were creased into a 'v' shape centering on her crotch. Her long legs were smooth and tan.

She opened the door and strolled in slowly. She stopped and looked around the kitchen. Brushing her long hair back she turned and stepped toward me. She stopped about five feet directly in front of me in my chair.

"So, whatcha doin?" she asked, in kind of an odd voice.

"Nothin'. Didn't go to the lake?" I pushed off my other shoe.

"No. Didn't feel like swimming or anything," she shrugged and looked at her shoes. "Soooo... what do you want to do?" she asked looking straight at me, her hands restlessly stroking her thighs.

"I don't know," I said straightening up and sitting forward in the chair. Our faces were about four feet apart. "What do you want to do?"

"Well, do you want to play with my breasts? Suck them and stuff?" She blurted out, eyebrows arched and hands spread in the questioning pose.

"Why... uh... sure I would, yeah," I managed not to scream the answer. I smiled up at her. "Why don't we go to the back bedroom for that?"

"OK," she chirped and she turned to walk around the chair. She was already pulling the hem of her shirt out of her shorts!

*****

I walked quickly up beside her and bent my face to her ear. "Let's go for a walk in the woods together," I whispered loud enough for her to hear. I sensed a blush crossing her face.

"A walk?" she said through her teeth.

"It's not what you think it is," I said a little louder. I glanced into her eyes and smiled. "Meet me behind the barn in five minutes." I turned and walked quickly into the house.

I grabbed my rifle and loudly announced to everyone and to no one that I was going to go squirrel hunting. I went out the back door and hurried up the hill into the woods. I fired off several shots into the trees in the direction directly opposite that of the barn. Then I hurried down the old trail which ran behind the property and came close behind the barn.

*****

I surprised her by taking her hand and leading her through the grass and ferns back into the woods. We went perhaps forty or fifty yards until we came to a semi-shaded grassy area under some slender trees. We had been here before once or twice (maybe more) over the course of our sexual relationship.

I turned to face her and took her other hand. I noticed a soft blush on her cheeks as we held hands there in the meadow. I smiled at her. She cocked and eyebrow at me, questioning my smile and the hand holding. We didn't, after all, ever hold hands.

******

She slowly took hold of my jeans and began twisting and puling at the button. A wry smile twitched at her lips. I stood still, hands on her forearms as she worked. After the button gave way she pulled the zipper apart. Reaching part way around my waist she pulled my jeans down to the middle of my thighs. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of my shorts and began pushing down. A quick smile passed over her face as she glanced down and noticed the obvious bulge in my shorts. She actually giggled softly as she had to pull the elastic out and over my bulging erection. She pushed both shorts and jeans down to my knees.

"Now I'm going to take off your shirt," I said matter of factly, slipping my hands down to her waist. She stood still looking first at my smiling face and then through me. My hands tugged the hem out of her shorts. My fingers moved inside the hem and slid up her smooth sides, pushing the shirt as they rose. Mandy lifted her arms for me and the thin flowered shirt fell to the grass. She began to pull off a bra strap.

"Ah ah ah!" I smiled as I gently pulled her hand away. I pulled her close to me and reached around her almost in a hug. The thin cotton of her bra brushed against my bare chest as I slipped my fingers into her straps. I squeezed and twisted and first one then the second hooked gave way. I slid my hands up over her shoulders and slowly pulled the shoulder straps down her arms and let them fall. My hands came to rest on her hips. Her erect nipples were about three inches from my chest.

And we stood there like that for a minute or two. My hands on Mandy's naked waist and she glancing around, up and down, and occasionally grinning slightly up at me. My erection actually started to soften.

"Well? What now?" she asked.

I smiled at her. "Take my cock in your hand."

She reached up and grasped my cock as if she were shaking someone's hand.

"Play with it," I softly said.

Looking down at my half erect dick in her hand she began squeezing, pulling, and flapping my cock in her fist.

"Not so hard, not so fast," I said. "Be gentle. Find a rhythm."

My cock, of course, sprang back to life in her hand. She eventually settled down into a rhythmic up and down motion with her fist. Without my asking or telling she had discovered the method of jacking off my cock! I watched both her fist and her face.

"Is this all you want?" she asked. She smiled up at me but seemed confused by the slow pace of my advance towards her.

"What do you want me to do to you?"

"What? What do you mean?"

I smiled down at her face. "What do you want me to do to and with you?"

Her brow furrowed. Her fist tightened ever so slightly on my cock.

"We've entered a new level in our relationship today. I want to know what you want me to do to you," I said softly.

"What new level?" she asked, confused. Her soft fingers seemed to roll around me.

"Earlier you came to me. You came to me and asked me to suck your tits."

"Yeah. So?"

"You asked me. I didn't ask you. You actually came and asked me to suck on your tits. You wanted me to do it." I wanted to lower my face to one of her perfect, smooth breasts and wrap my lips and tongue around one of her erect pink nipples!

She continued to look confused. The pace of her fist slowed.

"You wanted it," I continued. "You wanted me to suck your tits and then you asked me to suck your tits. You actually decided that you wanted to have sex and then you came and asked me for it." I spoke very softly but clearly.

She looked up at me and opened her mouth as if to speak. Then her eyes slowly widened and she suddenly looked down at my chest.

"I don't think that I, I mean, all I did was, it wasn't meant to be anything more than, you know..."

I slid one hand under her chin and raised it to face me. "You have come to the realization that you want to have sex with me as much as I want to have sex with you. You actually came and asked me for sex. That's important. It means a lot. It means that you did, you can, and you will ask me for sex. It won't just be a one way thing now. We both know that we want it now." I smiled. Her fist had stopped jacking my cock but still held it firmly.

"So I'm asking you," I continued after a few seconds, "now that we're here together with our clothes almost off: What do you want me to do with you?" My hand slid down lightly across her tit, brushing her nipple, and settled back on her hip.

"Well, um, let me, uh, think about it for a minute," she muttered. Her gaze shifted from my face to my chest. Her free hand rose to brush back her hair and I caught a glimpse of a smile appearing on her very flushed face.

*****

"Do you want me to stop?" I mumbled against her chest. I stopped moving my fingers and began backing them out of her tight, wet pussy.

"No! No! Don't stop! Don't! No! Please don't!" she wailed. She reflexively pressed my face more tightly to her hard little nipple. I smiled to myself and plunged my hand back into her cunt. Her entire body twitched and I was rewarded with a minute squeak and a moan escaping her lips.

Because her legs were spread so far in her excitement all I had to do was raise my hip and slide onto and between her thighs. My hard cock poked and prodded into the underside of her thigh and even her ass cheek as I pushed up and in with one hand and every direction with my teeth and tongue. My hips began grinding against her thigh. We were both panting and moaning uncontrollably. What happened next was at once planned and at the same time spontaneous.

I raised my hips and back up with my knees. My hand slipped out of her well lubricated cunt and my cock slipped right into my fist. I lifted my head and torso from her chest and shifted up and over her face. Because of the way she had been holding me, both of her hands were squeezing my shoulders as our eyes locked. Her brow furrowed and her mouth fell open. She squinted and then bent her head forward and down toward my chest as I slid my cock home.

"Ooooo... ah!" she moaned in that single second while we were both motionless. I looked past her as the pleasure overtook me also.

And then out slightly. And then back in. And then out a little more and back in. Out and in. Out and in. Faster and faster. My hips slapped against her ass. The globes of her tits shivered with each thrust. Her nipples called out to me to suck them but I had to keep on thrusting! In! Out! In deeper! Out!

"Ooo... mmm!" she moaned. Her eyes squinted up at me or squeezed closed altogether. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped. Her fingers gripped my shoulders, neck, and arms. "Oh, my! Oh! Mmmm!" she panted.

My head swam. My balls tightened. My rhythm faltered. My body tried to throw itself deep into her pussy. Even though this was far from my first orgasm with her, I wanted to be deeper in her than ever before. I was scarcely aware of anything else as I tried to maintain my pace.

*****

"It's a good thing you pulled out when you did," she murmured quietly from against my sweaty chest. My arm around her neck and shoulder, I patted her arm gently.

"Yep, it was I guess," I muttered. "Mom and dad would not be too happy if you got pregnant by me, after all."

"Me either! Girls just don't go around carrying their own brother's babies!" she said, playfully spanking my stomach. Her fingers started to slide down to my crotch. She raised herself up onto her elbow and looked gleefully into my eyes. She giggled as her fingers grabbed hold of my small, red, shriveled cock.

"What do you think I want now?" she laughed, a huge smile across her face.

"Whatever you want, sister dear, you can always ask me to give it to you!" I smirked as I rolled toward her, my cock stiffening as we went over...