She Awakens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry." she laughed, as she realised it probably came across very sexual.

"Don't be at all, I see you appreciate your palette and everything that finds itself on it." said Nik with humor in his eyes.

"Yes, I find enjoyment at new things to taste too." Victoria said as she lightly licked the edge of her glass, emboldened with the wordplay.

She smiled at the desired effect, as she watched Nik breathed deep and settle his eyes on her. His face showed a brief passion to her, turning her on, before he recovered his self control.

They continued to flirt as the contents of their glasses slowly went lower. She found herself moving closer to him as they talked as she became more comfortable with him.

She felt her knee brush his and then placed it back against his. He smiled at this touch, without breaking their conversation.

Slightly biting her lower lip, she slid herself closer until her hip rested against his. She felt his hand curl around her shoulder, giving her a slight squeeze to appreciate the boldness of her.

The closeness of him now started to exhilarate her. A faint scent of forest reached her as she realised this was Nik. A tingle went between her legs smelling this, as she liked him.

She took another small pull from her glass, as she felt the fuzzy results of contents on her body. Not enough to lose control, but enough to loosen her nervousness and inhibitions to what her body wanted.

Victoria snuggled a bit closer to him, their faces closer as they talked now. Thoughts of the softness of his lips on her kept trying to worm their way into the forefront of her thinking.

She focused on their conversation, yet still found herself being distracted by him. She kept losing herself staring into his eyes, finding it hard to keep up on the conversation as she'd snap back at each point.

Answering him about her likes in music and the local art scene, she slipped her left hand under the table absently. Knowing her hand was hidden from front by the tablecloth, she lightly placed it on his leg.

She slowly drew light circles on his inner thigh just above his knee, as she continued to talk with him. She could tell that he liked it from the slight intake of breath to her touch and a broader smile to her touch.

Emboldened by this, she slowly drew the circles closer towards his inner thighs. Not fast, as she was still amazed at her boldness even for her. She realised that she wanted Nik tonight, her body tingling at this and felt carefree tonight.

She looked down at her glass, judging the contents. She saw motion out of the corner of her eye and then felt Nik's lips against her neck.

His kisses with soft and sensual, exciting her to her core at her weakness to this very act. She muffled her moan, her hand gripping his leg now.

She felt him kiss up to her ear before whispering, "I have been wanting to do that all night to you."

"Mmm, why did you wait so long." she said moaning to his touch.

She turned to him, looking at him before slipping her eyes closed as they kissed. Softly at first, then opening to each other as they each felt the passion involved in it.

A naughty thought crossed her mind and as they kissed, she slid her hand up until she felt a sudden warmth against her hand. She lightly squeezed her hand, eliciting a moan from him in their kiss.

She felt his hand now on her leg, his fingers trailing up her inner thigh. Her intake of breath in their kiss caused her to break their kiss, as she looked into his eyes.

Victoria struggled to maintain eye contact with him as she felt his hand slip underneath her dress. She found herself slightly spreading her legs for him, feeling wanton doing this in a public place.

She felt him pause right before touching her, now dragging his fingers close to her thong but not touching her where she wanted. His touch reignited her earlier excitement even more, as she felt herself wet on her panties.

Looking at face, she tried to will him to touch her.

She gave him a light squeeze to encourage him underneath the table, before kissing his neck now.

"Please" she heard herself whisper to him, wanting to feel his touch on her as he kept getting close but still teasing her.

She enjoyed the slight moans from him she felt on her lips as she kissed his neck again. Her gasp matched his as she finally felt his fingers brush across her finally.

His fingers continued to lightly brush against her as she was getting more and more turned on. She knew he could feel how wet and ready she was, as she could feel him hot in her hand.

Victoria kissed up to his ear and breathlessly whispered in his ear, "Please walk me to my room, there are ruffians about..."

She felt Nik move his face and pull away from her. He caught her eyes with his before he bent and kissed her. Victoria felt his fingers stronger as her will melted even more to his touch.

Victoria found herself aggressively kissing him as his hand continued to move on her. She knew she should contain herself in her present environment but she threw caution to the wind as she knew the booth was secluded and the tablecloth placement.

Their kiss finally broke as she took a deep breath, slightly blushing at her forwardness. She felt his fingers still against her not moving just has her hand was motionless.

She leaned into him whispering, "I'm ready for you, please?"

Backing away slightly, she looked into his face. Rewarded with a nice smile, she smiled back as his hand left her. She removed her hand and took his as they both slid out from the booth.

Slipping her arm into his, Nik led them towards the exit. Charlie nodded to them both, flashing a happy smile to Victoria. She felt blood rushing to her cheeks at this, as she knew that he suspected what was going to happen later tonight.

She felt herself being led to the elevator bank, her feet like floating on clouds. Butterflies tumbled through her as she felt so brazen in her actions.

As she watched Nik push the up button, Victoria felt a moment of indecision. This was uncharacteristic of her, yet it felt...right tonight.

A soft ding sounded as she lightly squeezed Nik's forearm. Feeling the strength underneath her hand was comforting. As the doors open, she was the first to step towards the doors.

Victoria pushed the eight button as she felt her heart beating fast. As the doors slide shut, she felt herself spun lightly into Nik's arms. She looked up into his face and was rewarded with a kiss lightly on her lips.

Slowly the kiss started to last longer and deeper. She gasped into the kiss as she felt his hands slip down to her waist to pull her against him. He felt so strong against her as she kissed him passionately.

Victoria heard the ding of the elevator signaling her floor had been reached. They broke their kiss as the doors slid open. She took Nik's hand in hers, almost dragging him out of the elevator.

She glanced at the hallway markers, remembering her room. She softened her pace and let Nik lead her down the hallway.

"This is me coming up, 813" Victoria said

smiling demurely.

As they reached her door, she again slid into Nik's arms. Looking into his eyes, she blushed as she reached the moment of decision. She knew what she wanted, it was just vocalizing it was slightly out of character to her.

"Would you...want to come in?" she asked slightly embarrassed, breaking eye contact looking slightly down.

She felt Nik raise her chin before feeling his lips on hers again, soft and relaxed. "I would like that Victoria." she heard him say as they broke their kiss.

She smiled at him and reached into her purse to pull out the key. Excited, she saw her hands slightly shaking as she passed the key across the lock to open the door.

As she did this, she felt his hands lightly on her hips. As the door opened, Victoria took his hand in hers to lead him through the doorway.

As the door was closing, again she felt being spun into Nik's arms. With the door closed behind them, she eagerly kissed Nik again, finally in the privacy she desired.

Victoria felt herself being led slightly backwards until her back was against the wall. A moan from her throat was strong as Nik pressed himself up against her, kissing her deeply.

She felt Nik slide his hand into her hair, with his other hand pressing into the small of her back. She seemed to fit so well into his arms, easily moving against each together.

Her excitement growing, she slid her hands up to his neck to pull him into their kiss. Victoria felt a bit like drowning in her passion, her nerves alighting to wherever their bodies touched.

She broke off their kiss and sensually kissed down the side of his neck. Feeling his hand still intertwined in her hair felt erotic to her as she did this. Her hands slid up and slowly slid along his shoulders, feeling Nik's muscles flinch slightly as she touched him.

Sliding his sport jacket down, she bent slightly to accommodate disrobing him. Blushing to the thoughts she had as her face came closer to his belt, she finally slipped off his jacket and tossed it over a chair.

Coming back up, she kissed him again passionately. She gasped as she felt his hand slide down to cup her ass through her dress. His fingers curling around her felt good and she responded to him pressing herself against him.

Moaning into their kiss, Victoria knew her underwear was soaked for him. Her earlier time in the bath seemed now like a precursor to now, for how excited she was.

She again began to kiss on Nik's neck, determined to have this man. Her hands slid up to the first button of his shirt. Kissing to this point, she unbuttoned his shirt and kissed this newly exposed flesh.

His hand lightly pressing her head against him felt hot to her, as she slowly and deliberately unbuttoned each button. As she kissed down him chest, his hand slipped from her ass up to where both hands held her head.

Feeling him lightly push her lower to his waist both turned her on and slightly embarrassed her to the implications.

As she neared his bottom buttons, she lightly kneeled, her head even with his waist. Freeing him from his last button, she kissed right above his belt as her hands pulled his shirt out from his waist.

Daring herself to look up as her lips were on him, she slightly gasped as he was watching her with a hungry desire. His look sent a bolt of excitement straight to her core, as it felt like forever since a man looked at her like this.

Fortified by this, she again slipped her hands to his waist. Still looking up as she kissed his skin, she slowly undid the belt.

His deep moans to her actions encouraged her more. She slowly slipped her hands against his slacks, slowly undoing them, letting them slide down his legs.

She felt and saw his excitement now through his boxers. Victoria watched as he stepped out of his shoes, kicking them aside before doing the same to his pants. She slid her hands down to help with socks, accidentally on purpose pressing her mouth against his hardness.

His accompanying moan let her know that she succeeded in teasing him. Feeling his hands hold her there, she kissed and suckled on his head through his boxers.

Victoria continued doing this, emboldened against her natural inclination to be demure. She tried to pull him into her mouth with only limited success due to his boxers.

Frustrated by this, she reached up to pull his boxers down. As her hands reached his waist, Victoria felt his hands slip around her wrists as they left her hair.

She felt him lightly pulling her up to him, feeling her stand back up to him. Slightly embarrassed now, she felt herself blushing as she came back face to face with Nik.

She tried to avoid his eyes shyly, but she felt his fingers under her chin. Glancing into Nik's eyes, she saw passion there and felt better.

"I really was liking what you were doing Victoria, it's just my turn now." she heard him say confidently.

She felt herself clench slightly hearing this, before mumbling shyly, "Mmm, please. I want you."

Victoria knew she was blushing but kissed him passionately, determined to have him still. Speaking erotically was not always easy for her, as she was afraid to have it sound corny or funny.

She felt his hands slip along her neck, intertwining in her hair. Kissing harder, she liked feeling him holding her as they kissed.

Nik's hands slipped down to her neck, lightly caressing her. Victoria's moan through their kiss confirmed that it was turn on, as she enjoyed feeling his hands on her.

A gasp broke their kiss as she felt his hands start to move lower toward her breasts. She felt Nik take advantage of this and kissed her neck just below her ear.

The gasp turned into a moan as Victoria felt him hit an erogenous spot on her. Standing back against the wall, she felt herself melting to his lips as his fingers began trailing down her chest.

Nik's lips kept kissing along her neck, much to her pleasure. She realised she was murmuring his name as she felt his hands cup each breast and fondled her.

Their kiss ensued as he reached up and kissed her passionately. Each movement of his hands felt wonderful and when she felt his thumbs brush against her hard nipples she nearly fainted in pleasure.

A bolt of pleasure seemed to rush down her belly to bury itself on her clit. This caused her to kiss him feverently now, pressing herself against him. She moved her hips against him, trying to rub against his hardness.

Victoria felt him trying to tug against her nipples and arched her back to thrust her breasts at his hands. She felt he was only moderately successful and growled in their kiss.

Hearing Nik's chuckle as a retort to her growl, flushed her with pleasure. She realised he knew exactly what she wanted to feel and was denied, yet he still tried to tease her that way.

She felt him break their kiss to again kiss her neck. She moaned unconsciously feeling him again plying against her as she felt his hands slip to her back.

His hands slowly spun her and she naturally placed her hands against the wall to support herself. Feeling his lips against her neck again caused her to push her hips against him, feeling him suddenly against her. A gasp left her as she felt him pressing against her and she moved slightly to rub against him.

A groan from him confirmed that he liked what she was doing. Smiling she kept moving against him, liking that she was giving him enjoyment. When Victoria felt the zipper of her dress being pulled down, she moaned at the thought.

As the zipper made it to her bra clasp, a shiver emanated through her. Especially when she felt Nik kissing down her back along the zipper line. She felt the zipper stop at the end, just above the small of her back.

Each kiss caused a shiver to run through her as his hands moved up to her shoulders. Feeling him slip his thumbs underneath and then slowly start to pull the dress down excited her. She moaned to his touch, excited.

She moved her hands to her sides as she felt him moving her dress down her body. The cool air of the room crinkled her nipples even harder through her bra as her dress went past them.

Her hands free, she pressed her hands back against the wall to again rotate her hips against him. Victoria was getting into feeling him like this and kept moving now up and down on him.

She felt his kisses reach the bottom of the zipper as she could no longer feel his hips. Standing slightly pressed against a hotel room wall, she was aching to be pleased.

When Nik's hands reached her waist and slipped the dress past her hips, she felt it pool down at her ankles. Hearing Nik's appreciative moan, Victoria realised that he must have saw her in her thong.

Blushing, she started to turn around but felt Nik's hands slightly increase their pressure on her hips to encourage her to stay facing the wall. This control of her turned her on, as she felt herself wanting Nik more with each moment.

His hands slipped to her ass, fondling her as he again kissed her neck. This kiss caused her to arch her back, pressing herself against his hands.

"Oh Nik.." she heard herself say as she liked the strong feel of the hands.

One hand begun to slip around her hip and she gasped as she knew what he was going to do. When he pulled her slightly to again feel him excited on her, she moaned to feeling this.

She was afraid he would find her dripping wet as she knew that she was. Thoughts of embarrassment flitted out of her head as she felt his fingers run closer now, rubbing against the top of the thong.

Uncaring now to what he may find, she pressed herself against him again, continuing to show him what kind of effect he was having on her.

Victoria felt his fingers slowly moving up and down her, ever closer to her clit. Her moans started matching his touch, her hips moving in time to open herself to him as his fingers dipped ever lower.

She felt like a drawn string on a bow, taut with pleasure and awaiting his touch. His continued kissing of her neck was driving her crazy.

As she felt his fingers almost brushed the top hood of her clit, she moaned again his name. Just as he was about to touch her, he slowly backed his fingers away from her.

A frustrating moan accompanied his fingers moving away as she continued to move her hips against him.

She felt him spin and press her again against the wall, as he kissed her. Kissing him back with reckless abandon, Victoria was turned on so much.

When he broke the kiss and looked down their bodies, she felt some part of her demurely wanting to cover herself. Most of her though was ready for him though as she slightly thrust her breasts out to him.

"You look amazing and unexpected in your attire." said Nik as he smiled and looked into her eyes.

Chuckling and slightly blushing, Victoria replied, "Promise, I don't normally have this as my everyday wear. Long story." referring to her bra and underwear.

"Mmm, you should. You look so sexy." he said before kissing her again.

She liked hearing him think this and pressed herself again against him. When his hands moved and cupped her breasts again, she moaned to him.

Without the dress, the thin material of the bra did little to protect her nipples from his fingers. She did not mind at all though as he began lightly tugging on her with his thumb and forefinger.

She felt one hand slip around and free her clasp, releasing her bra. As she brought her hands back down from his neck between them, she felt her bra straps slipping down her arms.

When they got to her wrists, she felt Nik lightly grip the bra and her wrists, slightly trapping him. A shot of pleasure raced out of her mind at this, surprising her.

When he led her hands to being able to touch him though, her moan in their kiss confirmed she really liked this new predicament.

While no guy had ever done this before to her, its erotic connotations excited her. Feeling him so hard and warm for her through his boxers turned her on also.

Nik's own hand on her now exposed breast and his kisses were still distracting to her though. Her hand movement was getting slightly erratic as he was overloading her self control as she was slowly bending to his wants.

Grasping to maintain control, she slipped a hand in Nik's boxers. Their moans both complimented each other as she finally felt him and he enjoyed feeling the same.

She stroked him the best she could with the limits she found herself in. This turned her on to feel him; his almost hot to touch skin she was touching with her fingers, his wrist holding her own stronger, his own excitement manifested through his kiss.

Nik broke their kiss and start kissing down your neck, causing her to moan and slightly buck her hips in pleasure.

She felt her wrists being pulled up away from him, causing her to moan sadly. As her wrists were then held above her head though, this moan quickly turned to pleasure as Nik wasted no time pulling her nipple into his mouth.