She Awakens Ch. 03

Story Info
Victoria finds herself opened to something new.
5.4k words
4.43
3.7k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria absently looked at her watch, while waiting at the red light.

"Why does it happen that when you want to get somewhere, street lights always conspire to delay you?" she thought ruefully.

She looked at her rear view mirror quickly, eyeing herself before smiling. Her brown hair relaxed in waves along her shoulders, framing her face. She smiled at her red lipstick as she thought Nik would like the contrast of deep red lips.

Sighing, Victoria continued to eye the instrument of her delay. She found her mind slipping back to him; his smile as he laughed with her, his deft fingers as he held a glass or how he touched her in just that perfect way that caused her body to tingle...

Honk!

"Ok, ok...," she thought to the driver behind her as she was finally able to proceed.

A smile came to her lips as she thought about how easy it was to slip into her mind and remember the things that she had experienced with him.

"It's no wonder I become distracted at a red light, knowing the pleasure I've had," she laughed to herself.

Since the original weekend, Victoria had seen Nik twice more. Each time she had found it harder to leave him as being an adult reared its ugly head. She was finding him on her mind more and more even though it was a week or more between seeing each other.

When they met again after 'their weekend', what she was calling it anyway, she called him that next week. Victoria still remembered the butterflies when she was dialing his number; whether from nervousness or excitement, probably a mix of both, she thought.

They both agreed that work was getting in the way so they planned for the Friday after next. This time she picked the restaurant, the low key jazz bar for a post dinner drink. She knew from the beginning that she was taking him home and she was going to take full control that night.

She remembered boldly looking into his sexy green eyes, telling him that he was coming home with her. He had smiled wryly at her, telling her how could he resist such an invitation.

Once they got to her house and walking in, she resisted walking instantly to her bedroom. A bit of small talk leading to kissing on her couch soon dashed away any thought but of taking him to her bedroom. The suddenness of want he brought from her was such a rush in her mind.

Yet, leading him to her bedroom felt...intimate. Like crossing a threshold in her mind. She was probably making a big deal out of nothing, yet it meant something to her. She could count on one hand how many men she had brought to her bed, none of which held the same satisfaction as Nik.

Nor the moans and eventual satisfaction as she stretched out on her bed after the lovemaking had she felt before. Whereas before it was the waiting in her mind to hear the awkward excuse for her companion needing to leave. Even worse was the daylight of the next morning dashing away the good feelings from the night before as she watched him close her door.

Nik returned the favor on the second time out, this time taking control before leading her to his house. She let herself flow away that night, enjoying all that was offered and led to a well satisfied self.

Victoria's headlights highlighted her travels out of the busy streets towards the darkness of the outskirts, finally reaching the comforting trees found outside the city.

Her window slowly came down to take in the fresh night air as a song played softly from inside her car, as she enjoyed the peace of the moment.

The air carried the smell of deep pines and a hint of mystery that reminded her of him. Victoria wondered why he would live out this far from humanity but could understand the joy of solitude.

Well, that and on occasion if she got too loud with her moans, she would not have to worry about the embarrassment of meeting the eyes of neighbors the next morning, Victoria chuckled inwardly.

The car came over a rise and she saw his drive, tucked between some old pine trees that had seen more than she had in this world. Victoria noticed the small unique deep blue light that he kept next to his drive and idly wondered why that particular deep blue.

"I'll have to remember to ask that," she thought, knowing that probably she would forget amongst other more pressing needs.

Victoria shivered pleasantly at the thought, curious to what tonight will bring. She knew that she would be screaming in pleasure before the night was out and lightly moaned at that thought.

Her tires crunched softly on the gravel as she turned into the drive and came deeper into the forest. She crossed over a small brook and then rounded a small hill to see a house tucked into the trees, seemingly one with the forest.

Victoria turned off her headlights and slowly crawled up the drive, as she wanted to surprise him. Turning her key to kill the motor, she quietly slipped out of her car.

The click of her heels on the concrete path was slightly muffled by the slight fog in the air and she shivered against it from her bare arms. Goosebumps rippled down her arms; whether from the cold or the anticipation of the night she could not say.

Victoria looked down at herself, wanting to make sure that she looked her best as she walked to the front door. A thin spaghetti strapped black dress molded to her body, sliding down her breasts before ending mid thigh. She nodded appreciatively to her legs, glad that she had been running and felt confident in herself.

She grinned though at the thought of what she had underneath, though. Victoria hoped that her excursion to her favorite local lingerie shop today would allow her to surprise him tonight.

She felt a delicious tingle between her legs thinking about everything she had tried on today before deciding on this choice. Imagining his eyes feasting on her as she disrobed for him heightened the constant state of arousal she'd been in today.

As she ran her hands down to smooth her dress, Victoria's hands brushed against her breasts and she felt her nipples hardening at her touch. Lurid thoughts bubbled up like effervescence in her mind, slipping between rational thoughts.

Even while she was enjoying the sensations running along the length of her body, she reluctantly drew back her mind back to the present as she tried to tramp down the urge to touch herself more. She already felt the dampness between her legs and knew that her self-control was trembling tonight.

Victoria took a deep breath and quietly peeked through a front window, trying to catch a glimpse of him. A couple soft muffled sounds escaped from the kitchen and she heard some music floating through the air on the inside of the house.As she started to take her eyes away, she spotted him emerging from the kitchen, taking strides to the table set to her right.

She took in the outline of his shoulders in his shirt as her eyes traced down his legs and back to his face. A familiar tingle reignited in her and she felt herself shudder in slight ecstasy in seeing him again.

Nik wiped his hands off with a towel and walked back out of the kitchen, towards the table. His eyes critically reviewed the table, seeing if anything was amiss or forgotten. He turned back to the kitchen, satisfied that everything was in place.

As Nik went back into the kitchen and took a pull from his beer, he heard a soft knock upon his door. He smiled as he had been waiting for that sound and he felt a twitch from below his belt.

"Down boy," he chuckled as he walked to the door.

As Nik opened the door, a smile widened upon his lips as his eyes drank her in. As she stood before him he realized that he was aroused for her without even a word said.

Victoria's eyes slipped down to his waist and even as it caused her to blush, she was proud of the effect she had had on him. As she smiled at him, she took his gesture to enter through the doorway in the relative warmth of his abode. She lightly trailed her free hand across his waist as she walked past him, a mere touch to confirm what she had just seen and suspected.

As Nik closed the door, he took her hand as it passed his waist, spinning her into his arms. He kissed her slowly and deeply, his arms wrapping around her as she finally enjoyed the feeling of their lips on each other. As their kiss broke, Nik asked if she was hungry.

She smiled at him seductively, only to leave Nik laughing "For food..."

She playfully pouted her lip at him. "I guess..." while returning the smile.

Laughing, he led her to the table by her hand and then pulled her chair away for her to sit. As she rested in her chair, she looked around at what he had been busy with. Lit candles centered the table, with a smattering of rose petals surrounding them.

She watched as he returned from the kitchen loaded with the dinner plates. As she took in the delicious smell she couldn't help but think how he must cook as effectively as.. other things. Not at all surprised at this, this man never ceased to amaze her.

She smiled inwardly at her thought and looked up to see him returning her smile. She felt another sexual twinge and wondered idly how she was going to last through dinner.

As they sat down and enjoyed each other's company throughout the dinner, she enjoyed the light flirting over their glasses and words. At last they retired to his front room, Nik held her hands as he drew her to a comfortable couch.Sitting next to him, she naturally smiled at him as they made small talk.

His hand found her leg and began to lightly rub up and down it, which she found deliciously distracting. As he slipped his arm behind her along the couch, her heart skipped a beat at the thought of the rest of the night.

A subtle movement of his head and she felt him lightly kiss her neck. The soft touch of his kiss was all it took to elicit a moan from her, as this was an especially erogenous area for her. As he kept kissing her neck, she felt his hand slip along the hem of her dress on her leg.

Victoria felt his fingers slip under her dress even as he kissed along her neck and moved up towards her mouth. As he got closer, the slight smell of soap and pine from his natural scent tickled her nose and reminded her absently of her drive earlier. The thought quickly slipped away as his lips reach hers, kissing her deeply and urgently. She matched his fervor, as she felt her earlier passion quickly returning to the forefront.

Victoria felt his hand continue to trail up her leg and she tried to mentally make it move faster. Unconsciously, she felt her legs part to his touch, eager in his touch. Already past the point of caring if she was too forward, she felt very comfortable with her want of him.

An unexpected moan left her lips in reaction to him, which gave her a boost of desire. Her reaction to him likewise brought a moan from Nik in their kiss, turning her on all the more.

Victoria returned the moan as she felt his fingers move ever closer to where she needed them. Even as she expected him to tease her by withdrawing his fingers when he was close, she nearly melted into the couch when she felt them brush against her through her underwear.

Her moan echoed through the room at the feel of his fingers on her. She spread her legs apart more, forgetting in the moment the surprise that she was wanting to hide.

She felt Nik's fingers touch her free of her underwear as he stroked his fingers again along the length of her.She heard Nik gasp in surprise in their kiss, surprised at the lack of underwear suddenly. Victoria still felt herself blush knowing that he would find her slightly wet already even as they continued kissing and his fingers beginning to explore her.

She felt Nik break off the kiss finally and looked at her with a curious questioning look. Victoria could not help but smile broadly at him and then slowly started to rise off the couch.

As she stood, she felt him slide his hand down along her hip, briefly cupping her ass before she playfully spun away from him.Turning before him, she slowly teased him with raising her dress up her legs before letting it fall back down. She brought her hands to her breasts to tease herself. Not usually the voyueristic type, Victoria just imagined how she would like him to touch her and lost herself in that.

She watched Nik for a reaction to her efforts and was rewarded to see him aroused for her in the bulge In his slacks. Emboldened by his reaction, Victoria felt the confidence to continue her seduction. She took her fingers under the straps of her dress, slowly slipping them over her shoulders to fall unhurriedly down her arms.

Continuing to watch Nik's face, she started to slip her dress down herself. Seeing that she had his complete attention, she leisurely let her dress slip down to her breasts achingly slow.

Teasing, Victoria let a hint of black lingerie underneath show before bringing her hands up to control it from falling, laughing playfully. She found herself enjoying this seduction, the risqué of showing herself off.

She continued to tease him by letting the dress go lower each time until finally she let the dress slip from her hands. As the dress pooled at her ankles, she lightly stepped out from it to stand before Nik.

Nik's eyes seemed to drink her in as they traveled along the length of her. She glanced down her body and noticed her nipples slightly peeking out from the slits in her black lace teddy.

Blushing slightly, she almost started to cover herself with her hands until she saw the lust evident on Nik's face. The obvious want on his face made her feel desired, easily defusing her self consciousness. Smiling, she slightly spread her legs to capture his eyes to show him the other surprise she had to her lingerie.

Victoria watched as his eyes were on her, a spasm of pleasure coursing through her as she saw the lust shown on his face. She wanted to tease that look further so she spread her legs further and slightly shifted her hips forward to give Nik a good view of her.

She felt so wanton as she exposed herself before this sexy man, knowing that he wanted her all the more. The slight coolness of the room against her exposed sex as she moved her hips excited her as well.

As Nik watched Victoria bare herself to him from her crotchless teddy, it was almost too much for him. He barely restrained himself as she smiled seductively and slipped a hand down the front of herself.

Watching as she spread her lips and slipped a finger between them, he could no longer restrain himself and stood in order to kiss her hard, his hands on her breasts. Victoria felt satisfied as she watched him hurriedly rise from the couch.

The passion in which he took her confirmed to her that the lingerie choice she made earlier was the right one. As his lips kissed hers, she eagerly felt his tongue slipping between them to duel with hers.

He finally broke off their kiss to kiss along her neck before whispering, "You are so hot, it is hard not to just cum in you right now."

Hearing this caused a delicious tingle right down to her clit, hopeful that he would just take her as he wanted to. As she slipped a finger back inside herself at the thought of him taking her, Nik continued to whisper, saying, "But I have other plans."

Involuntarily upon hearing that, it caused Victoria to moan out. She found herself ready and willing, already swept up in her desires.

Nik took her once more in a long kiss before finally breaking off their kiss and motioned for her to lead him to the bedroom. As she did and followed, he watched her ass sway in front of him. Smiling, Nik could not help but to slide his free hand along it as she walked.

Victoria, at first surprised by his touch, soon found herself enjoying the feel of his hand moving lower on her ass. She naturally slowed so as to enjoy it a little more and Nik gave her a little squeeze in response, his hand moving down toward between her legs.

Sighing in pleasure, Victoria stopped as Nik's hand got lower on her and she felt herself slightly bend over, legs spread so as to give him more access to her. As his hand finally slid between her legs and as his fingers brushed her clit, a moan escaped from her lips, unbidden.

Nik's fingers began to move faster across her clit, drawing more moans from her as she was enjoying his touch. As she felt herself letting go to the pleasure, she opened herself up more to Nik. A loud gasp issued from her as she felt Nik slip a finger inside her. She felt herself clench against him, the sudden surprise of his touch turning her on.

She felt Nik give her a slight push at the small of her back lightly, so as to indicate for her to keep moving toward the bedroom. As she began to move again, his finger naturally moved in and out of her, teasing her and caused her to slow down again and eventually stop.

Nik chuckled as he kissed the back her neck and fingered her quickly and deeply. He slipped his other hand up to tease her nipple with his fingers until he could feel her hips moving and hear her breath quickening.

Nik stopped his fingers and whispered, "The quicker you get to the bedroom, the sooner your release..."

Hearing this, Victoria hurried to his room, even while his fingers were still inside her. As she threw the door open, she stopped, amazed at the scene before her.

Nik's bedroom always felt like a secret hideaway of pleasure to her. The last time she had entered this room, the experience still was burned pleasantly in her memory.

As Victoria scanned the room, she noticed twin black ropes resting along the headboard, like coiled snakes. A slight shiver ran through her as this was not something familiar to her.

Nik's hand slipped into hers as he pulled her to the bed. She turned towards him and he smiled seductively at her as she climbed on the bed. He had her kneel on the bed and face the headboard, holding onto it with her hands. As she faced the headboard, she felt his hands on her sides and him slip against her.

His hands felt her trembling slightly as they traveled up her body as he reached for her breasts again. Smiling slightly, he teased her nipples by running the pads of his thumbs across them, then very lightly tugging them until he felt them hard against his palms.

This soft attention to her elicited a deep moan that echoed into the room. Unbidden, she felt her drive her hips back against his hardness. Victoria knew he was wearing down any hesitation to this from her as she felt herself slipping into the moment.

Nik enjoyed the feel of her against him as he rubbed her harder, as her first loud moan filled his ears. He kissed the back of her neck and then slipped his hands from her breasts to her left wrist. Already slipping away in pleasure, Victoria pressed herself back against him as he took the first silk rope attached to the headboard and tied her left wrist snuggly and firmly.

As the smooth restraint settled across her wrist, she wondered at this. "To be fully under his control...", even as she felt a twinge between her legs at this thought. This reaction from her body solidified her thoughts and feelings, as a previously unknown want crystallized within her.

"I do want this," she thought to herself as her hips began to move against him.

As he repeated this with her right wrist, Nik felt her pressing against him, rubbing up and down on her hips. The feel of her was delicious and he stayed like that to enjoy the feeling before reluctantly pulling away from her.

Victoria looked over her shoulder and watched as Nik stripped from his clothes until he was naked and obviously wanting her. Nik caught her eyes and smiled at her as he came back to the side of the bed, before bending in to kiss her.

As she started moaning in his mouth, he kissed her hard one more long minute before breaking their kiss. Victoria looked at Nik with a curious expression, waiting to see what will happen. She watched as he got behind her, a shiver ran down her back.

12