She Becomes Willing

Story Info
A girl is taken by three men.
2.4k words
4.17
81.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsayYES
IsayYES
12 Followers

Today was a beautiful Monday. It was finally warm so my walk would be double as long I decided. I threw on some black shorts and a sports bra with a white tank top. Slid into my walking shoes, put my head phones in and walked out the door. It was less then a mile to the fields where I went walking every morning. I love that they had put in the trail around our baseball fields. Finally something done right in this town.

I turned the music up as loud as I could stand it and walked across the street to the fields. I never even heard the truck pull up. Never even had that feeling that I was being watched. So much for my senses working.

Suddenly I was grabbed from behind, blindfolded, gagged, handcuffed and put into the truck. My headphones were still on so I could not hear anything. I could however feel two people on each side of me. My heart was racing. I had no idea of what was going to happen. Where we were going or who these people were. What I did know is that I was in trouble and right now I could do nothing about it.

We drove for what seemed like 20 mins or so. The truck finally stopped and I could feel people getting out. Suddenly I felt hands on me, pulling me out of the truck. My headphones were finally taken out of my ears.

" If you speak or scream it will be a lot worse for you. Do you understand?" A guys voice asked

I shook my head. I knew the only way to stay alive was to do what I was told.

They kept me blindfolded but took the gag out of my mouth. Thankfully. I was led by someone holding onto my right arm. Under my feet it felt like a dirt road which meant I was not in the city. They had taken me out into the coutry. I felt my self being lifted up then put back down. Wood was under me. They had lifted me over some steps I guessed which means now we are headed into a house? A barn? Who knew... None of the men were talking and I figured there had to be at least three. I hoped that was it. I was led into the house and down a hall.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted and laid down on a bed. No this was not going to happen. I did not want this. I had had enough. I tried to stand but was pushed back down. One of the men laid down on me.

" Look we have been watching you for a few weeks now. We know who you are and what trouble you like to cause. We are here to teach you a lesson about minding your own business and keeping your mouth shut. You are going to lay here and do what we tell you too and if you don't, well lets just say you won't be able to sit for a month." He said.

I couldn't breath. I couldn't move. This was not happening. He got off of me and suddenly I felt hands on my legs. They were working themselves up toward my shorts. I couldn't even push them away because my hands were still handcuffed together. I felt the hands reach the waist line and begin to slide my shorts down. Crap, I had no underwear on which made them laugh.

" She is ready and waiting it seems like." I heard another man say. That was two men now where was the third. He had not talked to me yet. Right now I could only feel one pair of hands on me which meant the other two men were watching.

My shorts were all the way off and suddenly I felt hands on me turning me over.

Before I knew what was happening my hands were out of the handcuffs, my shirt was off as was my sports bra and I was handcuff to the bed post. These men knew what they were doing. I wanted to cry. I wanted to beg them to stop. But I couldn't find the courage. I knew either way this was going to end bad for me.

So there I was naked, handcuffed and blindfolded. Not knowing what was coming next.

I felt the weight on the bed on my left side first. Then I felt fingers running down my arm, to my neck, then across and down to my breast. I started shaking. I heard a voice across the room tell me to relax and enjoy it. How the hell could I relax when I was naked in a room with three men I didn't know, who are about to rape me.

I felt the fingers begin to play with my nipple. I kept telling myself to shut it off. I was not supposed to enjoy this at all. My nipples were my weakness. I loved when they were touched, played with, squeezed, bitten. Any of it! This was horrible. How can I be enjoying this? Suddenly I felt the right side of the bed shift and another hand was on my other breast. Squeezing my nipple. Rubbing it, then I felt both sides shift and I felt mouths on my nipples. I wanted to scream. I couldn't. I felt myself getting wetter by each flick on their tounges. I hated myself. I felt the man on the right side stop. He got up and told me to turn my head toward him. I knew what was coming next.

" You bite and I will slap you. Got it?" He asked. I shook my head yes.

I felt the tip of his cock on my lips. I didn't want to open my mouth. He shoved it in. The left guy was still going on my breast, both of them now. The guy on the right was fucking my face with his cock. As horrible as my situation was, I was so turned on. Suddenly I felt someone place his fingers on my pussy. Just laid his fingers right on me. I stiffened. I heard the guy on my right say

" Don't move."

I didn't. The third guy was slowly moving his fingers up and down on the lips of my pussy. As much as I hated these men for doing this. I wanted him to push them in me. Suddenly his fingers were gone. I felt his breath down there. Then his mouth was on me. His tounge was in me. I was theirs. I didn't care anymore. I began sucking back on the cock that was fucking my mouth. It was a good size and hard in my mouth. I had never felt this alive.

" I guess the little trouble maker likes it." One guy said.

Then the mouth was gone off of my wet pussy. Suddenly I felt fingers push into me. I wanted to scream out in pleasure but I had a rock hard cock in my mouth. The fingers pushed in and out of me. Slowly then faster. I was being finger fucked by some random person and it felt great. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. The juices were flowing down me. I was so close to cumming. Then as fast as everyone was on me they were off of me. I was left wanting more. My pussy ache from wanting to be touched. My nipples wanted to be sucked and my mouth could use another cock in it. What was going on?

" I am going to take the handcuffs off since you are more than willing now. The blindfold stays on. If you give us any problems the handcuffs go back on and we will make this fuck painful for you instead of pleasure. Got it?" One of the guys asked.

I shook my head. The handcuffs came off. I didn't move. I felt one guy lift me up and he told me to get on my hands and knees. I did what I was told. I felt someone in front of me. Then I felt another cock at my mouth. I opened this time willingly. The guy grabbed my hair and slowly began to fuck my mouth again with his cock. Then I felt the bed shift. I felt my nipples being squeezed and a hand on my ass. The other side shifted and I felt the othe nipple being squeezed along with another hand on my ass. They were squeezing my ass and teasing the hell out of my holes.

I just wanted them in my holes so bad. They felt empty and I was horney as hell now. I felt one guy shift and his fingers were on my pussy now. He ran his fingers up and down on my pussy getting his fingers all wet from my juices. He slid one finger in. Pull it out and slid two in the next time. I was sucking hard on the cock in my mouth. The fingers slid out and three pushed back in. It felt so good. The guy who was playing with my nipples stopped and moved toward my ass. I then felt six fingers on me. The guy in my mouth was rock hard and I could tell he was close. I sucked harder. I took him in my mouth farther. I moved faster. I felt the fingers playing with my pussy. My pussy was so wet. I needed to cum. I needed to be fucked and fucked hard.

I felt one set of fingers move. They were playing with my ass and rubbing their fingers across my hole. I had never had two guys in each hold at the same time. I was a little worried. I felt one guy fingering my pussy while the other guy slowly pushed one finger into my hole. It was tight. It felt good. He slid it in and back out a few time. The feeling of having two holes played with at the same time while I had my mouth full of cock was amazing. The finger came out and I felt him using two fingers. I pushed back agaisnt him. I wanted them in me. Both holes were being finger fucked. The guy in my mouth had cummed and I was still sucking on him and he was getting hard again.

Then, just like before, all my holes were empty. I was left in doggy style postion until they told me otherwise. I felt the bed shift and could tell one of the guys laid down. He told me he wanted me on top of him. I got on top of him with help from the other two guys. His cock was hard and he positioned me to slid down on it. He had the tip of it on my pussy lips. The other two guys held me up some. The guy laying down grabbed my waist and slammed into me. It felt great to be taken that way. I wanted it hard. I wanted to be fucked. The other two let go of me. I was sure they were finding their spots.

One of the guys again got in front of me. I was made to bend over the guy laying down so I could suck another cock. My ass was wide open. I felt two fingers. They were playing with my juices. Then they were on my hole. To have a cock in my pussy pushing in and out and a cock in my mouth, with fingers in my ass, was so fucking hot. I wanted the guy to pull out his fingers and fuck my ass with his hard cock. I guess he got the same idea. I felt his fingers pull out. The guy fucking my pussy stopped. The guy on my ass positioned himself at my hole. I felt him push. Oh my it was so hard and tight. I didn't think I could take it like I thought I could. The guy in my pussy began to move and the guy in my ass pushed in farther. It hurt but it also felt so good. The guy at my ass had a hold of my waist and with one more push slid all the way into me. All three holes were filled and it felt amazing.

The pussy guy began moving faster. The ass guy found the opposite rhythm and began pushing in and out of me too. I was sucking hard on the cock in my mouth. I don't know who the guys were but they were a great fuck. I was so wet. I needed to cum.

The guy in my mouth got tight and harder. I knew he was about to cum. I pumped my mouth faster on him. He grabbed hand fulls of my hair and slammed into my mouth. I could feel his cum hit my throat and I sucked him hard and dry. He pulled out of me. The other two were still pounding in me. I felt my orgasm building.

" She is close." I heard one say.

Suddenly, I felt fingers on my nipples. squeezing them. I lost all self control. The orgasm was mind blowing. I was shaking.

The two guys pounding in me. The one in my pussy said he was close and the one in my ass was too.

I felt them. Cum at the same time. They slammed into me, both of them and I could feel their cum warm inside me. Their bodies began to relax. The guy in my ass slid out first. Then the one in my pussy. I laid back on the bed.

One guy said he would bring me some water. I had never been fucked this well. I was spent. I needed a good shower and a nap. Wish I knew what else these guys had planned.

I felt one the guys sit on the bed next to me.

" Here is some water." He said handing me a cup. I took it and drank it.

I woke up. Laying in bed. Looking around. Wait! Looking around. I could see. Where was I? I sat up. My room. I was dressed. I was home. Safely. Was it all a dream? I turned my head and a paper caught my eye on my night stand.

*

It read:

Remember, we are always watching you. And we will be back for more.

Keep your mouth closed and maybe next time you won't be blindfolded!

IsayYES
IsayYES
12 Followers