She Belongs To Him

Story Info
She learns that she is his and only his.
5.5k words
4.6
59.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thoughts that passed through her mind only reminded her that he was right. As much as she hated to admit it he had her pinned for what she really was. She was scared. Frightened of what could be and not willing to wander any further than the boundaries she had set. If there no worries then life would continue as normal and she would be perfectly content. However, she also realized that things would change no matter how much she didn't want them to. Life was all about change and she hated it. She knew she wouldn't go to him for there really was too much at risk to do that. She could so easily lose what was left of her soul. No, far better to stay where she was. Of course again, he would be right. She wouldn't go; she wouldn't change.

He wanted her with a passion, a deep and driving passion without knowing quite why. And she resisted no matter how much he talked, guilt tripped, or led her thinking down his own dark paths. He'd be damned if he would go to her. His own busy life prevented him from doing that. Time flew, but still she wouldn't fully give in. No phone number, no nothing. He ground his teeth and signed off his yahoo account, enough was enough for this night.

She wrote. Meaningless paragraphs, a stream of conscious. Maybe one day it would all come together as a novel; but for now it was nothing more than words on a page. Conversation flowed around her; she tried to block out as much as possible. The minutes until her next class passed and still she wrote. The idiotic things she had done flit through her mind. She would not give into them however.

He worked his job and thought of her. The one night they had had together. Her submission to him. He knew she wanted it. He knew she would give in. His cock hardened in anticipation of her kneeling before him. He grinned and the patrons at the table he waited on wondered...He was going to find a way to convince her. He'd take her if he could find a way. And damn it all, he would.

Class had started, but her mind was far from listening to lessons on HTML and web design. She was focusing on the words he had typed to her last night.

"You know you want to visit, little one"

Little One. That pet name was her undoing. She shivered with a thrill of excitement every time she read the words. The few times she had heard his voice, she nearly climaxed with those words alone. She was weakening and she knew it. At a break in the class, she gathered her books and left. She grabbed her cell phone, called work, called her best friend then decided to gamble on an impromptu weekend. She stopped by her apartment, flipped the computer on and sent him a quick email while she packed some clothing. Grabbing a couple of papers from her desk with his directions and address on it, she logged off the computer, left her apartment, locked the door and got in her car. She sat for a moment. It was 4:30pm; she had a five-hour drive ahead of her. Without giving herself any more time to think, she backed up and headed for the interstate.

A smile lit his face. She was coming. Only a few hours and she would be here. It was time to prepare. A quick clean up of his spacious attic apartment and he set out to go to work for a few hours.

She was amazed to find that she was not in the least tired. She neared her exit and followed the road.

His shift was over; he left work and stepped out into the night. Breathing deeply he started his car and headed out to find her.

She parked her car and sat staring into the darkness. She knew he had to work so she had to wait for him. She took out a textbook and began studying to pass the time.

He was impatient at the stoplights. Cursed beneath his breath at other drivers, and then smiled when he saw her car parked along the road.

He parked his car and strolled over to her car. She had seen him pull in and was waiting, bag in hand, body shaking, and face smiling. Their eyes met, locked, and then from that moment on they were bound together.

He took her bag without a word and led her upstairs to his apartment. The warmth enveloped her as she stepped in and he shut the door. He sat her bag in the hallway and walked to his room. She followed, finding strength, yet trembling in his silence. He sat on the bed as she stood before him. She knew what she was supposed to do, and began to undress. But he stopped her. Surprise showed in her eyes. A question hung between them.

"You've finally realized you belong to me, haven't you?"

She shook her head no, but voiced no verbal answer.

He sighed and patted the bed beside him. She sat, still curious.

"You've told me in our past conversation that all we ever talked about was sex. That that was all I cared about. I will admit you are a strong aphrodisiac for me, but there are more reasons for me to want you here."

She shook her head, not wanting to hear his reasons, knowing they would be her undoing that she would fall in the chasm if he went on. He did go on, but only to say, "I won't reveal anymore until our weekend is over."

She nodded, accepting this.

"I want you to kiss me," he told her.

Hesitantly, she leaned forward and placed her lips on his for a quick kiss. His hands reached up to bury themselves in her hair and he slowly deepened the kiss, pulling her into him, drowning her senses. He was the first to pull away, his hands resting on either side of her face. He broke off his gaze of her flushed face.

"Come, it's late, you've had a long drive. Are you hungry?"

She nodded yes. Her mind was spinning...confused that he didn't jump her right then and there. Each moment that passed baffled her a bit more. She followed him into the kitchen.

"You're so quiet...you've not spoken a word since you arrived."

She smiled half-heartedly and took a clean glass from the dish drainer filling it with tap water.

"Speak your mind, little one. What are you thinking?"

She closed her eyes briefly at the nickname and swallowed a sip of water against the emotions welling up inside her.

"You confuse me," she whispered," and I wasn't sure if I should talk."

He frowned slightly, "But of course you should talk! I want to hear your thoughts as these couple of days go by."

She nodded and took another sip of the water. He rummaged in his cupboards and found spaghetti and sauce. She found a pot, filled it with water and set it to boil. While the water was heating he turned to her and said, "We shall have a bit of dessert first I think." He reached out and touched her cheek softly, "Do you like Bailey's cheesecake?"

She grinned in spite of herself, "Yes!" He laughed, turned to break the spaghetti then took out two pieces of cheesecake.

"Pilfered from work," he said. He broke off a piece of the Baileys with his fingers and bade her open her mouth. The cake was sweet and the taste burst in her mouth. She closed her eyes and sighed. He chuckled.

"Keep your eyes closed," He said. He broke off another piece and fed it to her, his fingertips lingering briefly on her lips. She opened her eyes and her hand reached up to touch her lips where his fingers had been, then she reached down and broke off a piece for him. She fed him the cake and he caught her wrist before she could take her hand away. He licked each of her fingertips clean of the sweet cake. An involuntary shudder ripped through her. He let her wrist go and went to drain the spaghetti. She gathered herself together, got out plates and silverware and sat the table while he mixed the sauce into the spaghetti. He smiled at her over the steam from the food and sat down across from her to eat. They ate in silence until he reached up to wipe a small spot of sauce off her cheek.

"Little one, what are you thinking?"

She smiled a little, "That I'm enjoying this."

"Good." They finished eating and cleaned up. Going into the living room he turned the TV on to a movie, sat on the couch so he could stretch out and had her sit with her back to him between his legs. She yawned and closed her eyes feeling the stress of the day ease in his arms. Soon she fell asleep, her body cradled within his. He soothed back her hair and listened to her breath wondering what it was that made him feel protective of her yet desiring her. She stirred and mumbled in her sleep and he held her close. Sliding out from behind her, he got to his feet and picked her up. He carried her to his bedroom and laid her on the bed. She sighed and curled up into a ball on her side like a child might. Smiling, he disrobed and curled up next to her. Still not fully ready to sleep, he let his fingers wander over her body. He caressed her arms. He conceded to himself that her clothing was most certainly a hindrance; however he hoped to bring her desires to such a height she would take them off willingly. Now that she was here he didn't want her to flee. He continued his caress, slowly letting his hands brush over her breasts. His hands slipped to her chest and softly pinched and pulled on her nipples. She groaned, rolling to her back. He smiled. Knowing he could go on teasing her in her sleep, he decided to stop and see how her body dealt with these sensations. She sighed and moved closer to his warmth. He held her tight to his body with one arm across her chest and one leg thrown over hers. Getting comfortable he relaxed and let his thoughts drift him to sleep.

Her internal alarm woke her about 6:30 the next morning. She started to stretch until she realized she was caught within his arms. The previous evening came back to her then. The surprises, the comfort, dinner, quiet words from him, and a vague memory of pleasure filling her dreams. She didn't remember being brought to bed...she must have been more tired than she thought. She could tell he was still asleep by his deep measured breathing. She really had to use the bathroom so taking a chance she pulled away from him slowly. He didn't wake and she slid off the bed hurrying towards the bathroom. When she was done she returned to his room. Frowning, she realized that she was still fully clothed while he was nude. She briefly wandered what he was playing at, and then mentally admonished herself. While he was playing the gentlemen, perhaps his motives were true and not a game. She gingerly sat on the edge of the bed admiring the parts of his body that she could see. The blanket had fallen partially away from his back. It was smooth, flowing into the nape of his neck. His shoulder length brown hair was disheveled and she smoothed it towards her and away from his face. He never moved. Not even as she rose and disrobed to only her bra and underwear and not as she carefully crawled into bed lay on her side and conformed her body to his. Yawning a bit, she snuggled into him, idly running her fingers down his chest between his nipples to his navel and back up again. She was close to sleep, her fingers tracing his chest only intermittently when she vaguely felt his hand close on hers and drag it further down his body until is rested on his hard shaft. Still mostly asleep, she was awakening slowly as his hand guided hers up and down stroking him. Then he stilled the movement and turned his body over to face her.

"Good morning, little one," he murmured sleepily, brushing a tendril of hair from her face.

"Morning," she mumbled back. She opened her eyes regarding him curiously, "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes. Having you beside me certainly helped ease my dreams."

She smiled at him.

"I see you've changed clothing a bit."

"It seemed only fair since you had on none."

"True enough."

He trailed a finger between her breasts, encircling a nipple and watching the peak rise beneath the cup of her bra. She shivered and closed her eyes, waiting for him to use his mouth on her nipple or move his fingers lower. He never did. Instead he continued to tease each nipple, bringing them to hard peaks that ached for attention. Suddenly he stopped and leaned in to kiss her softly. She moaned softly when he pulled away.

"Breakfast, little one?"

"Hmm?"

"Breakfast?"

"Oh, yes...sure."

He chuckled, knowing her mind was focused on pleasure rather than food. He leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead, climbed slowly over her, making sure she felt his hardness then got to his feet. She watched him, silently wishing he would come back so they could pleasure each other. He pulled some jeans on then with a quick grin left the room heading towards the kitchen.

His mood was thoughtful as he found some bagels to toast. He knew she wanted him. Had wanted him since even before she arrived, why else would she have come? The first time they had met over the net had sparked an interest so keen; he had followed through with it. She was quiet, unsure of herself, and questioning the world – a person easy to influence. Or so he thought. Lately he had come to realize there was a side of her rarely shown to the world. A bit of steel resided in her bearing when she was really opposed to something. She could be such a stubborn wench. At their first meeting face to face he had her submitting to him with very little difficulty. The experience had been new for her and she was willing to learn from him. That night had been pleasurable and he had found himself wishing it could go on longer. Not because he wished to dominate her completely, but because he truly desired to know more about her. Already he knew her scent, the way she liked to be touched, the orders that irritated her, and the orders that were easier to take. He knew her sounds, her moans and whimpers. And he knew she did not like to be pushed. To push her to do something she was unsure of was to court a disastrous ending, better to coax than to push. Pushing had earned him silence at one point that had infuriated him. What right had she had to be that way when he ruled over her? He quickly learned he could not rule her completely and the constant challenge kept him coming back for more.

The bagels were done and he slipped them on a plate with some butter and carried them back to the bedroom.

She had fallen asleep again. He set the plate on the nightstand and sat down to watch her. She was, by no means, a beauty. Her brown hair and eyes and seemingly timid nature marked her as mousey upon first meeting. Her body was not slim and he had found her trying to hide her body many times during their first night together. He had let her to a point and then made sure as that night wore on that she realized it didn't matter to him. He would possess every inch of her body since it was beautiful to him. She had a shy smile, loved to laugh, and he loved her eyes. Her fingernails were long enough to provide both pleasure and a nip of pain. Her hands were never still.

Leaning forward, he caught a sensitive earlobe in his mouth. She moaned softly. He felt himself harden against his jeans then decided that breakfast could wait.

She was caught so deep in sleep that she did not realize when her dreams ended and reality began.

His hungry mouth teased her lips, coaxing them open. His hand strayed to her breast to squeeze it gently. His mouth trailed down her neck nipping then settled over one hard peaked breast. She gasped and arched her back, her hands grasping his head as his tongue flicked her nipple through her bra. His other hand toyed with her other nipple then his mouth fastened on it leaving his hand to play with her now aching breast. He was on top of her. His jeans had been shed and his hard staff pressed against the barrier of her underwear. No words were spoken. Her whimpers filled the room as his mouth and hands left her breast. His hand slide down to move aside her underwear, but ripped them off instead. Then his hand was there, between her legs, testing her with one finger, feeling the wetness. His finger left her and as he slid his hard shaft home into her wetness, his finger slid into her mouth. She bucked beneath him begging with her body for him to use her hard. She sucked and licked his finger furiously, tasting herself there. She reached her peak, crying out, grasping his hips with her legs, her nails digging into his back. He thrust into her body; emotion filling him as he suddenly gave one last hard thrust and filled her with his seed. His mouth found hers swallowing her whimpers and tasting her tears. She held onto him, her legs pulling him closer, and buried her face against his neck. Their breathing slowed, finally becoming normal and they lay there, his weight still on top of her. She playfully nipped his neck and he lifted his head to look at her.

"How do you feel, little one?"

"Much better," She murmured. She wanted to ask why he had waited so long. He answered her unspoken question.

"I've wanted to do that since you arrived. It just didn't seem to be the right time."

She nodded, but didn't quite understand. She sighed as he rolled off her then gathered her close in his arms.

"I think our breakfast is cold now, perhaps we ought to go out?"

As if to answer him, her stomach growled. The both laughed.

"I agree then," she said.

He kissed her forehead. They got dressed and went in search of food. They found an IHOP and after they had ordered he decided to tell her what he had been pondering. He leaned forward studying her face intently.

"I want to know who you are."

"But...you do know me," she said frowning.

"I want to know more about you than your body. Tell me of your past, your present, what you desire for your future. Don't leave any details out. I want to know everything."

She was taken aback for a moment.

"Why?" she finally asked, "Why do you want to know about me when you never really bothered before?"

"Please, little one..." He had not offered an answer, but the use of that name made her shiver.

Why do I feel bound to obey when you call me that? Why do you call me that?"

"Because you are my little one and no one else's."

The answer was stated matter-of-factly and she sat there quietly pondering. Their food was served and as they ate she began telling him about her life; the beginning, the present, and the future she hoped might be. He asked questions here and there and listened intently. She left nothing out. She was brutally honest with him about herself and choices she had made. She talked through the meal, then during the ride back to his apartment. By the time they reached the living room and were sitting on the futon, she was done.

“Come here,” He told her. She moved into his arms and they say for a few moments in quiet. He pulled her closer to him. She sighed. Comfort. Peace. He soothed her hair back, as his finger trailed across her cheek. She moved her head to follow his touch. On impulse she nipped his fingertip with her teeth.

“Now that wasn't very nice," he admonished.

She reached up and took his hand, drawing it to her mouth. Her tongue flicked out at his finger, tasting. Slowly, she sucked his finger fully into her mouth. He stayed still, hesitating to move lest she stop. He bit back a groan as a second finger was sucked into her mouth with the first. That mouth would feel so good elsewhere he was quite sure. As if reading his mind, she took the control he would allow her. She let his fingers slide from her mouth and gently pushed him back, a question in her eyes. He gave a slight nod and she leaned forward to nip at his ear. Her hands wandered down sliding his t-shirt up and giving her access to his chest and stomach. She didn't look at him, but watched her hands move over his body. She traced light circles around his nipples with her fingertip then her tongue flicked out over first one nipple then the other. She grazed her teeth lightly over a nipple then nipped down further to his chest. Her hands had moved down to uncover the part of him she most wanted her mouth to taste. His hardness strained against the front of his jeans as she caressed him unzipping his jeans and sliding her hand down to pull him free. He helped her slide his jeans off then he lay back as her mouth slid over his hard shaft taking him all the way to the back of her throat. She nearly purred at the taste of him. He was slick and hard in her mouth and she eagerly began stroking him with her tongue. One hand gently played with his balls. She left his shaft to lap at his balls and stroke the little area just below them with her tongue. His hands were in her hair and he urged her back up. Her mouth once again set to work on him. Her head was bobbing up and down as she worked him closer to orgasm. He suddenly stopped her and pulled her up on top of him. Cupping her face he kissed her hard. His tongue delved deep into her mouth and she kissed him back, fire in her lips. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, their lips still locked in passion. He set her down on the floor, and then backed away from her. This time when he sat on the bed she knew precisely that he wanted her to strip. There would be no turning back. He would not stop her. She started to cast her eyes down, but a motion from him stopped her.

12