She Belongs To Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eyes on me, the whole time. No looking away, little one. I want to watch it all."

She shivered and nodded. Her eyes stayed fixed on him as she began to undress. His eyes wandered over her body as her shirt fell to the floor. She dropped her bra on top of her shirt, and then stepped out of her jeans and underwear standing before him naked. She wanted desperately to look away anywhere but at him, but her eyes stayed focused on him as he motioned for her to come and stand before him. She carefully stood between his legs. She turned around when he motioned again and felt a stinging slap on her behind. She yelped softly then turned back around at the touch of his hand. He stood and after rummaging in his nightstand found a short length of rope. Watching her closely he motioned that she should lie on the bed. She hesitated a brief second then quickly lay down on her back. He straddled her chest, his hard shaft waving in front of her face. Oh but she wanted that in her mouth again. He quickly tied her hands to the bedposts and looked down at her. Her gaze was fixed on his hardness. He leaned forward slightly and let it pierce her lips. She sighed and opened her mouth her tongue catching him, tasting. Chuckling he pulled back from her, ignoring her groan of protest and sat back on his heels admiring the view before him. His eyes found her sweet cunt and saw the moisture gathering there. She was wet and ready for him. She was watching him, unsure of what would happen now. Her body shivered beneath the heat of his gaze and she waited. He no longer wore a smile, but more of a concentrated look. Positioning himself further down on the bed he lay between her legs and opened her pussy with his fingers. He pulled both sides gently so he could see her. His tongue began to slowly lap at her wetness. Unable to hold back at the sweet taste his tongue flicked over her clit quickly and he ground his mouth against her. A finger slid inside her and she squirmed against it. He mumbled against her something she couldn't quite hear, but the vibrations felt so good.

"You like my fingers, don't you little one?" He asked again, his face no longer hidden within her wetness.

She nodded, and then cried out softly as he slid a second finger inside her.

"Can you handle more? Do you want more?" He asked mesmerized feeling her cunt grab at his fingers deep inside her.

"Yes!" she cried out. She was so near the edge now. "More, please?"

"Please? Please what, little one?"

Her body calmed slowly, the words penetrating the haze surrounding her. He wanted her to say it. He wanted her to know she was his. She couldn't bring herself to let him have his way.

He felt her retreat. He would not allow this. She was his. She must know it.

She felt him slide another finger inside her. Now there were three. His thumb began to caress her nubbin drawing sighs from her.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes...yes, please...don't stop."

"Please what, little one? I want to hear you say it. Or I will stop."

She desperately did not want him to stop. Yet she still could not say the words. She looked at him helplessly.

He looked back down at her. He sighed.

"Stubborn, stubborn, little one. What shall I do with you?"

He took his fingers from her.

She whimpered at the lack of contact and the cool air that touched her. Such a sense of loss she felt as he retreated.

He got up from the bed shaking his head and left the room.

Tears slid from her eyes wetting her cheeks. Why couldn't she say those words to him? She knew. Her soul knew. Once she said the words she would be his and his forever. No turning back. She heard him returning and blinked quickly to try and erase the tears. She did not succeed.

He saw the tears drying on her cheeks. He smiled to himself. He knew she would say the words before the night was out. She needed him. He needed her. He saw her chin tilt up and the now defiant look in her eye. He let the smile inside reach his eyes briefly then turned away. Again he looked through his nightstand. This time he held a blindfold and more rope.

Darkness descended. The blindfold covered her eyes.

Rope bound her ankles to the bed. Now she was fully immobile. Then something filled her wet cunt. Pushed in so deep she cried out. It stretched her…filling her. Vibration flowed through her body. He had turned on a vibrator inside her then somehow had attached it so that she could not move it, nor move against it.

She struggled briefly then realized she heard no sounds, no nothing save the low hum of the vibrator. She sensed the room was empty. It was.

She laid there, her body on fire for him. The vibrator humming inside of her driving her to the brink of losing control, but never quite letting her get there. She whimpered. She tried grinding her hips down. Nothing could get her over that edge. Nothing.

How long she lay there she was never quite sure. Her body was shaking and she had long since ceased crying knowing she would fight this as long as she could. This exquisite torture was something she would bear and conquer before she said those words to him.

He watched silently from a chair within the room. He watched her body twist in denied pleasure. It had been 20 minutes. To her it must seem forever. He rose slowly and walked over to her side quietly.

She sensed him there.

“Please,” she whimpered. She still would not say the words.

He shook his head and let a finger trail down her chest to dip in her navel.

She cried out.

Reaching down, he turned off the vibrator and removed it from her. His mouth replaced the toy and started teasing her clit. No matter how much she moved, twisted, pleaded, he would not give her the release she craved.

Her body was on fire. Her cunt ached, nearly in pain. She needed that release.

He stopped. Her body, which had arched towards his mouth, dropped to the bed shaking. He whispered in her ear, “Who am I little one? Tell me and you shall have your release. I will make it so sweet for you.” He slid a finger inside her cunt and drove it deep as his tongue licked her earlobe.

She whimpered, so close…so close, she thought. If she could just arch a little into his hand, get it to touch just the right spot – then, maybe then, she would finally get what her body so desperately needed.

He took his hand away.

Frustration overwhelmed her.

“Say it!”

“No!” She cried out.

Once more he left her. This time there was nothing inside her. She was bound in darkness and her body shook. She knew he could keep her there. Torturing her with pleasure, never letting her reach an orgasm. She knew.

“Master…” she whispered. “You are my master.”

A lone tear slid from beneath the blindfold. He caught it.

“Repeat your words, little one. They sound so sweet to me.” His voice was soft, cherishing her.

“You are my master,” she whispered again, “Please, be my master. I need you.”

A light lit his eyes and he smiled in triumph. She was his. Almost. Quickly he let her ankles free of their bonds. Looking up at her he could tell she was crying. The blindfold was damp around the edges. Poor little one, he thought. She was giving up so much of herself, yet she would reap the rewards for her excellent behavior. He took the blindfold from her eyes.

She kept her eyes tightly shut.

He knelt between her legs again. She was still wet. He leaned down and tasted her juices as he slid one finger into her yet again. Then quickly he slid three more until all four fingers were buried deep inside her.

She felt herself on the brink of an orgasm again. Her body twisted to meet his hand as she strained against the ropes that held her hands to the bed. Whimpering she pleaded,
“Please, master. Let me….I am so close!”

“Open your eyes, little one. I want you to watch. Fly with me.”

She opened her eyes at his command and watched and felt as he slid his fingers from her and slid his hard shaft in her. Deeper and deeper he went as he slowly filled her, their bodies joining together.

Her eyes closed as pleasure filled her body and she shivered.

“Your eyes, little one…open them again.”

He leaned forward and drove into her body again and again as she watched him. Her legs rose and wrapped around his hips urging him deeper and deeper. She screamed as he groaned and exploded within her. Pulsing deep inside her, waves of orgasm crashed over her body. He held himself stiffly against her body emptying himself into her then slowly his body fell onto hers. She couldn’t stop the shaking, the tears coming from her eyes. He slid his arms around her and held her close to him.

“Shh, my little one, you did so well. You were so tight around me and felt so good.”

She was cradled in his arms feeling the comfort of him. Her master. “I belong to you.”

“Yes…oh yes. You finally see? There was no way to escape the inevitable.”

She belonged to him.

12