She Calls Him 'Prince of Sex'

Story Info
Lewis becomes more mature about sexual relations.
5.9k words
4.35
4.5k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Like many young guys, Lewis Ryan developed a keen focus on sex from his late teens but reasoned from observing decaying interest in his father, uncles and other older guys, that hitting the wrong end of middle age and loss of fitness eventually combine to stifle that drive.

It never occurred to him that boredom could also be a prime factor.

Drifting toward thirty, now only two years away and tired of his mother and aunties nagging him about finding a lovely and sensible woman around his own age and settling down with her, a day after returning to his homeland, Lewis went off on two weeks of 'winding down' solo hiking in the back-country to enjoy 'the wilds'.

He was now heading north to his hometown to take up his new employment, thinking perhaps those older women had been offering him good advice and a priority should be to find a more permanent bed-mate possessing with more than just sex appeal.

Lewis had found his post-college vacation in America before returning to his homeland had been disappointing in one respect. The occasional female he gathered in for consensual sex invariably chewed gum and yawned and also continued that gum-yawn sequence during sex, um, with one exception.

She was a 43-year-old librarian, and yes, she did wear glasses and have her straight hair tied back in a bun. Focused on him up in a café, she fluttered her eyelash extensions and he moved over and chatted and she took him to her apartment and loved him to bits.

Yeah, Lewis recalled, Lily could really move her ass and she'd flop her boobs over his face to really keep him interested on what they were doing.

Sadly, two days later she said her husband was due home that night and Lewis should go. When he'd said she'd lied to him, saying she was divorced and still had to get rid of her husband's possessions, she looked him straight in the eye and drawled, "So, sometimes I lie to get what I want."

Awesome.

Lewis was so impressed he did, briefly, contemplate settling down with an older babe in her forties.

Yeah, a babe who knew how to cook and do a guy's laundry and didn't expect him to ever make the bed who didn't chew gum, yawn and had more on her mind than internet music, movies and talking on the phone. Yeah, also a woman who regularly thought about sex.

He yawned.

Omigod, he thought, he was becoming bored with sex. His life was over, err, correction. His passion for life was receding.

He scowled.

Lewis, who had a fear of flying, had boarded a train for the final leg of his journey home.

He was travelling without having reserved a seat because that way he could choose who to sit beside. The end, front and middle passenger cars of a train were potentially the most dangerous to be in, according to what he'd read.

Those cars (or carriages as they were called in his country) at the rear and front took the brunt of any collusion and the middle cars tended to concertina in a derailment. As a result of reading reports from several countries on the testimonies from experts at hearings after multiple deaths following train derailments, his preferred choice became the fourth car from the rear.

Damn, the 4th carriage from the rear on this train appeared full but then he spotted a young blonde with one of those bags with wheels on the seat beside her.

He stood beside that seat.

She glanced at him and looked out the window.

He said politely, "Should I stow your bag in the overhead locker for you or toss it off the train?"

Blondie appeared startled. "Um stow it please."

He did that and lifted his backpack up as well. He sat down into silence.

Although she was blonde, he could see dark-looking roots. She appeared to be in her mid-twenties.

"Sorry to have hassled you. This was the last vacant seat in this carriage."

She continued looking out the window.

"Are you addicted to sex?"

Her head swung around and her hazel eyes bored into his blue ones.

"What did you say?"

"I um made up something provocative to capture your attention. We presumably have some hours together on this journey so let's begin with introductions. "I'm Lewis Ryan."

She bit her lip.

"Come on, tell me. What's wrong?"

Looking at the back of the seat in front of her she said, "I've just received my MA in advertising and public relations, two areas of business not doing well just now and have just had my job offer cancelled the day before I was due to signed the contract. So, I'm depressed."

"You think your business life is over before it's started?"

"Christ no. I said depressed, that's all."

"Let my hug and kiss you."

She leant away from him.

"Come on, I know it works."

She moved back so Lewis hugged and kissed her cheek lightly and pulled away faster than she did.

"How do you feel?"

She smiled dimly.

"I say this reluctantly. I honestly do feel a little improved. Oh, my name is Dale Benton."

"Hi Dale."

"Hi. Are you without a job?"

"No, I'm moving from my previous work location to begin working for my parents. What made you think I was jobless?"

"Your backpack, your scruffy clothes and stubble, shaggy hair."

"I've been roaming around for six weeks, travelling light and carefree."

"Picking up women too I'd guess, judging by your brazenness?"

"That's perceptive."

Dale said, "Well you can switch off with me. I'm going home to my long-time boyfriend."

"He could be married by now."

"That would be surprising. He visited me three weeks ago and we stayed the weekend at a hotel and he flew in with my parents three days ago to watch me receive my degree."

"Why didn't you fly back home with them?"

"A whole group of us had already booked to travel by train. We knew it would be our last journey together as a group. Besides I have a fear of flying."

"Oh really, I've heard some people are like that. Where are your friends?"

"I changed trains at that station where you boarded, and that was it."

"Ah, and that final parting helped generate depression."

"Yes, and thanks for your understanding."

"Dale would you come to the café car with me for a drink?"

"Um, will okay but I'll pay half the bill."

Lewis left that to argue it later.

During drinks and a light meal, he learned that Dale would leave the train one stop before he did.

"Please give me your phone number."

"Why?"

"Well for one thing, I'd like to check on how you are doing with job hunting. The other thing is if it doesn't work out with your boyfriend you might agree to having one date with me to see how that works out."

"God you are optimistic."

"Yes, I am."

She giggled and said how was she supposed to answer that.

He sat looking at her, saying nothing.

She finally sighed and said "Oh well" and gave him her phone number.

Later, back in the carriage as she prepared to leave, Lewis said, "Using my best optimistic voice, may I kiss you?"

This time she nodded and when they kissed, she kissed back and didn't break away quickly.

Lewis pulled Dale's bag down and stood aside to let her out.

She said, "You have impressed me significantly."

He made kissing noises at her.

He watched her walk down the aisle and disappear.

She'd already told Lewis she'd be walking away in the opposite direction to their window.

But suddenly she was at the window and, as the train began to move, she blew kisses.

Lewis was significantly impressed and blew kisses back at her.

From that moment he began to think occasionally about Miss Dale Benton, twenty-five, unemployed and a very desirable young woman. He desired her very much.

When the train was about 10 minutes from his stop, he called his mother and she left the law office to meet him and take him home.

They hugged and she kissed his face several times in happiness. She had her son home again, whereas her older and now pregnant daughter lived in Canada with her husband with no immediate plans to return home even for a brief visit.

When Lewis returned with his two huge soft bags and loaded them into the back of the SUV, his mother drove off, glancing at him fondly a few times.

"Did you meet any memorable women during your wanderings?"

Lewis told her about Marcia the librarian and described the sex as great and then told her about Dale.

"What a pretty name. Invite her to visit us if you wish."

Lewis began work next day in the business law department. His father had given him no choice and his mother, who worked in family law, said it didn't really matter because his father would want him blooded-in, spending a year in at least four other departments.

"Why didn't dad tell me that?"

"For heaven's sake Lewis, you know your father doesn't like telling anyone what he thinks," smiled Barbara.

The next evening, Lewis's parents presented their vehicle-less son with a near-new Lexus RX 350 sedan. Grinning in delight, he told them it was really worth coming home ready to work productively for the family firm.

Three afternoons later at 4.30, Lewis called Dale.

"Oh hi," she said. "I keep thinking about you and your flirty ways. It was the most interesting train ride I've ever had from the time you came aboard."

"It was my pleasure to please."

"Are you back at work?"

"Why did you think that?"

"Your language sounded more elegant. What is it that you do?"

"I told you I would start working for my parents. They have a law office."

"What do you do; work on the computers or are learning to be a legal investigator?"

"No, for the next year I'll be working in business law. I graduated JD/MBA in the US, the college where I had a scholarship because of my basketball ability. Before returning home, I worked for a year as an attorney for a Community Law Office to gain a good grounding in the basics of general law and to deal with clients in real need of assistance."

"Omigod, but my impression was you were, um, so ordinary. If you remember I described you as scruffy."

"Well the description couldn't be disputed. You are young so I made a special effort to be my natural self rather than a wannabe senior partner in a law office. But that's enough about me. Have you found work although I realize you are only just back home?"

"No, but I'm working positively at finding someone to hire me."

"We live in a larger city, with more opportunities. Would you come here and work if you can secure this job that I could have lined up for you?"

"What do you know about finding a suitable position for me?"

"I could say you can't afford to be choosey but if you can swing this opportunity, you'd be on a good salary for a start-up graduate. What do you know about TV?"

"I watch it and as part of our overall studies we covered all news media including TV and I worked on programming one summer break on a small TV station."

Lewis said his maternal grandmother ran one of the region's TV stations and had recently taken over as executive director of the family business from her ailing husband, who had taken her position as station manager.

His gran, Molly Jones, was currently advertising for an assistant station manager and he'd talked to her about Dale.

"She's interested to chat to you about the position."

Dale said she was very interested and said she liked Lewis' grandmother already because Molly Jones was a great name.

"Yeah, well she can be sweet, especially when telling me how to manage my life."

"Oh, and what does she want you to do?"

"The same as my mother and my three aunts. It started as individual comments and then they ganged up whenever we were together to say I'm wasting my life flitting between young women, that I should find a woman to love and settle down."

"Ha, Lewis. That's not for you, no way," Dale giggled. "But in time you may well tire of the tedium and settle. Sometime before you turn forty, is my guess."

They completed the call, Dale saying she would consider coming for that interview, leaving Lewis thinking that she thought he might settle down before he was forty gave her prediction such a long leeway, 12 years in fact, that she was unlikely to be proven wrong. She was a smart thinker.

He called Dale later that evening.

She said brightly, "Hi, no date tonight?"

"I've been only thinking of you."

She giggled.

"I'd like to suggest that I make an appointment with gran for late next week and in the meantime, I date you every night so that when she asks how long you have known me, you can honestly say I've dated you nine times, or whatever the figure is."

"Omigod, now I know why people think lawyers are shysters."

Lewis said he was not acting like a shyster, which related to a person who uses unscrupulous, fraudulent, or deceptive methods in business. And neither was he being unethical as Dale was not his client and neither had she asked him for advice on a legal matter.

"It is merely my seriously considered suggestion. If the figure is nine dates, then you will simply be telling gran the truth."

"Okay, then why do you want me ready to answer any question about dating you?"

"It's because gran and my mother, her daughter, are concerned that I flitter from one date to another. For some reason they think it is ungentlemanly and even unwholesome. I guess I could be called 'a bit slippery' in this suggestion but gran will be impressed to be meeting a young woman whom I have dated multiple times."

"I agree, it's a generational thing behind such dated thinking. Similar to other younger person like us, I've had multiple dates, and after one or two bangs we part quite happily and have talked about remaining friends."

"Oh, you confess that you do, um, bang?"

"Yes, maybe no. It's up to you to find out. But Lewis, I can't believe that you are prepared to come here every night for up to nine nights as each visit will mean almost 200 miles a visit, all up."

Lewis said, since Dale had raised that matter, he could guess a possible solution, and that was for Dale to come to his family home that evening and if she and his mother clicked, he could suggest to his mother that Dale should be invited to stay with them for a few days job-searching, returning to her home to be with her parents and friends for the weekend."

"Wow, Dale said. "Lewis, you are either devious or brilliant. But I couldn't impose like that as how would she cope if you and I began having sex in her home?"

"Very well, I think. She would interpret that as a sign I'm moving toward settling down."

"Omigod, the way a male mind can work is rather frightening. Very well, let's try your devious, I mean possibly brilliant plan, one step at the time, with a review after each step and that's my condition, Mr Lawyer."

"Okay, be at our home by 6.00. I'll text you the address."

"Agreed, although I feel swamped in guilt."

"Not to worry, if anyone is a shyster around here it's my gran. I like you heaps, sweet young lady. You have grit and probably passion and you should reveal those assets to gran when you meet her."

* * *

Barbara Ryan felt excited preparing dinner for her family of three and for the female Dale that Lewis had met on the train when returning home. He'd spent two weeks hiking before completing his homecoming after seven years away and she was delighted to have him back home and working in the family law firm where she believed he belonged.

She and husband Dan had visited Lewis three times in Chicago during the five years he was there on a basketball scholarship seeking to obtain a law degree at a highly regarded Law School and he'd then stayed on to gain practical legal experience. He'd come home from America just the once during a short Christmas break.

When Lewis and friend arrived, Barbara looked at Dale and felt her pulse beginning to race. She was thinking what a perfect match as Dale looked considerably more refined than many of the steady line of girlfriends that she'd seen her son with over the years.

Barbara mused that the new girlfriend could become her future daughter-in-law, aware that it was a premature and irrational summation, brought on by anxiety over his rapid turnover of dates. She strongly believed that especially his older female clients would prefer him to be married rather than a potential man-about-town and perhaps possessing loose morals.

The visitor smiled as Lewis introduced her. Because Dale didn't extend an arm for a handshake, Barbara stepped forward and lightly kissed her cheek while saying, "Welcome, how lovely to meet you. Lewis has been rather tardy about talking about you, which is a significant sign."

Lewis, was startled that his mum had kissed Dale which was without precedent when meeting one of his girlfriends for the first time and for also not looking at his new friend quizzically. Wondering why the almost over-friendly welcome, he then heard his mother uncharacteristically raise her welcome up a notch when saying, "Dale please call me Barbara and come into my home."

He heard that! My home, it had always been 'our home'. His mother was attempting to impress Dale.

"Your home looks lovely, Barbara," was the smooth response, leaving Lewis to speculate that getting his mum to agree after dinner to have Dale stay with them for a while job-hunting, might be a fait accompli.

Later, with the two males seated together, each with their second beer and watching the two women walking to the kitchen, Daniel, with his eyes fixed on the more pronounced rhythmic hip sway of one of the women, said softly, "Wow, what an ass."

Lewis fell easily into his predatory instinct and said mildly, "Dad, why don't you suggest that mum invites Dale stays the night because it means an almost 200-mile round trip for me to drive her home?"

"Yeah, good thinking son. We both know your mum doesn't like you driving after drinking alcohol. Is she a great bang?"

"You're a bit ahead of the reality dad, I've not had a hand on her yet."

"You should tell your mother that. She'll be so staggered that she's likely to give you a good conduct medal.

They laughed and the women in the kitchen heard that.

"Father and son seem happy."

"They will be talking about sex."

Dale said playfully, "Men don't talk like that when they're together, do they?"

Barbara, finishing her second Martini said, taking Dale's comment seriously, "Yes, all the fucking time. Oops, pardon my language."

"No problem. I'll mix you another Martini."

"No, please don't. I'll have wine with dinner. I'm one of those women who tend to get a mite too relaxed when I have too much alcohol."

"I'd bet you could handle that situation."

"Indeed, and a woman in my position ought not act as a slut, whatever the situation."

"Agreed, good decorum at all times."

They laughed and Barbara said, "I really think I'd like you to like my son."

"That's lovely to hear, Barbara. He impresses me."

Barbara patted her on the shoulder and checked on the roast.

"Would you like to stay the night, dear. It's a long way back to your home."

"Yes, and thanks. I haven't bought a replacement car yet and I'd have to get the 10.30 passing-through train home although Lewis said he'd drive me home."

"Young lady, no way should you be catching a train alone after 8 pm and no way do I want my son driving after drinking alcohol. Look, why don't you stay over and look for a suitable job here?"

"It's a much larger city than where Lewis said you live and is at present running hot with job prospects for highly-skilled technicians and those seeking jobs in the professional sectors as trade through our port and the cut-flower and exotic fruit exports out of our airport has boomed over the past couple of years, with no sign of abating."

"Oh, that would be great. Lewis has already arranged for me to be interviewed by your mother on Friday next week as I have had some experience in TV work but I should look around at other possibilities before that interview to assess my prospects. I have a Master's in Commerce degree and know how to approach job-hunting professionally."

12