She Calls The Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,269 Followers

Yup, I thought draining my beer and staring at Allie's lush curves, something told me the little green eyed minx was going to be starring in a lot of upcoming dreams.

"Hey, we're going to get going kiddo." One of the bikers said putting his stick in the rack, "You have a good night."

"You too, thanks for letting me win." She giggled, batting her long lashes at him.

"Allie we haven't let you win in five years." One of them laughed and kissed her cheek, "Tell your dad we said hi."

"I will." She watched them leave, and I watched her, drinking in every inch of her young body.

When the door closed behind them, she pushed away from the table and after collecting the empty bottles onto a tray and bringing it around the bar she yelled, "Hey Pete?"

"Yeah Allie" He called out from where he was leaning against the bar watching the Bruins game.

"Listen it's almost ten and everyone's gone, why don't you head out?"

"You sure?" he glanced over at her, "We're open until midnight."

"I'll be here."

"Yeah, but your old man doesn't like you here alone, and you never know..."

"Pete, who the hell is coming in here after ten on Monday night?"

"Yeah, but you know you're old man."

"That I do." She stopped in front of me and leaning close asked, "What's your name, blue eyes?"

"Marcus." But I liked blue eyes, "It's nice to..."

"Besides," she continued to Pete, "Marcus will keep me company."

"You know this guy?"

"Course I do!" she rolled her eyes, "He teaches at PC, had me in English"

How did she know I taught at PC and why was she lying?

"Oh, okay," he looked at me, "You sticking around until she closes?"

"Sure." I nodded, "Can't leave a former student alone in a place like this."

"Okay." He walked over to the corner of the bar and grabbed his jacket, "I'll catch you tomorrow night."

"Yup, drive safe." She said

"Hey, how did you know..."

"Parking permit on your dash." She winked, "Nothing mysterious."

"Good." I gave her a nervous smile, "You know with my position..."

"What about positions?" She asked, even as she gave a last wave to Pete who was walking out the door.

"Oh, nothing, I was just..."

"Worried about something stupid." She stated, "What the hell does what you do have to do with..." she shrugged "What you do or," she lowered her voice to a soft purr, "Who you do?"

"Okay, okay." I put my hands up as I shifted in my seat wincing as my hard on bent awkwardly in my jeans. "I've had fun flirting, but it's getting to be a bit much."

"Why is that?" she put her hands on the bar and jumped up, swinging her legs onto it. She pushed them off so she was now sitting on the bar next to me her legs hanging off.

"Because uh," I watched her kick her feet back and forth, my eyes glued to her inner thigh as her leg swung. "Well it's teasing."

She cocked her head at me, "Who said I'm a tease?"

"Why..."

"I said I like older men." She ran her nails along my scruffy cheek, "Real older men, not pretty boys who try to act my age." When I looked at her uncertainly she asked, "Been awhile hasn't it Marcus?"

"That's a little personal." I said, avoiding her gaze.

"You've been staring at my tits and sitting there with a bulge in your jeans and a question is personal?"

"I...well you got me there."

"I got you period, Marcus." She leaned over, her tits now directly in my face, "See you're just what I like, not only sexy and older, but..." she licked her lips, "Nervous and getting over someone, you need to get back in the saddle, baby."

"I do? " I swallowed, feeling like an idiot.

"You do, and lucky for you? This little green eyed slut is one hell of a ride." She pushed herself off the bar and grabbing my arm spun me on the stool so my back was to the bar.

"Marcus this is going to be just what you need." As she spoke she walked across the deserted bar towards the front door, "Know why? Because I'm not like women your age." She reached the door and my heart skipped a beat when she flipped the switch shutting off the neon sign in the small window.

Approaching the door she kept speaking, "I'm not looking for a husband or a boyfriend. I don't care what you drive or how much money you have."

She reached the door and threw the bolt then made her way over towards the juke box.

"All I care about is a good time, with a hot guy. Maybe you'll come by and see me again after tonight, maybe you won't." she reached the juke box, slipped a five into it and punched in some selections. "Either way, I'm fine with that; I can always find guys to play with."

She stepped over to the pool table and laughed "You look surprised, I know, I'm a girl, I'm not supposed to want to just fuck, that's what boys do right?"

"I wouldn't say that." I said softly as she beckoned to me with her finger, "Nothing wrong with a good time."

"Exactly!" she clapped her hands as I slid off the bar and slowly made my way over to her.

I jumped when Wilson Pickett's Mustang Sally blasted through the bar, but my eyes were fixed on Allie who was swaying seductively to the beat. She took her long hair up over her head and turned around, showing off her gyrating ass. Lowering her hair she reached back, and lifting her dress exposed her creamy well rounded ass cheeks which were separated by the black lace thong.

I was within two feet of her when she turned and pointing at a stool next to the pool table gave me a playful push. I sat down hard, almost sliding off as I was focused on her working her tits back and forth in my face. I went to put my hands on her hips, and cried out in surprise when she slapped them away.

She laughed and spinning around pulled her dress back up and planted her ass onto my lap. I couldn't manage to stifle a low moan as her soft ass worked my aching cock through my jeans. Leaning back against me she put her arm around my neck and kissed me hard. I gasped as her tongue plunged into my mouth as she continued to grind my cock.

She grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits and purred when I gave them a hard squeeze. Damn they were big and firm, and...young! That thought flashed through my mind thinking I could be her damn father with a few years to spare, but...who the hell cared?

Allier hopped off my lap and crossing her arms grabbed the straps of her dress and slid them down her shoulders. She was still working her hips in seductive circles and swinging her long hair as she eased the straps off and slipped her arms from them. With a sexy smile she pulled me up by my wrists and when I was standing in front of her put my hands on the top of her dress.

I noticed my hands were trembling like a nervous teenagers, but I also felt as eager as one and quickly pulled her top down causing her huge tits to spring free.

"Goddamn.": I whistled staring at her large creamy globes with their pale pink nipples. Those nipples looked as hard as my cock felt and I cupped them with my hands, groaning at how firm they were despite their size and how damn heavy they were.

My thumbs found her nipples and she released a moan that made my cock jump. Allie grabbed the bottom of my shirt and I released her tits long enough for her to strip it off me. She threw her arms around my neck and pressing her tits into my chest, worked her body against me. I slipped my arms around her slender waist and crushed her to me, causing her to giggle.

She kissed me again and this time I was ready for the force of her lips and returned the kiss with equal passion. The song ended, but immediately kicked on again.

"I love this song" she whispered, then spinning within my embrace planted her ass into my crotch and ground back into me.

She pulled my hands to her breasts and I fondled them as she worked her body into mine.

"It's my favorite to fuck to." She added as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Going to be my favorite from now on," I told her then fastened my lips to the soft white skin of her exposed neck.

"Hmm: she sighed and slowed her grinding down to a sensuous tease.

Her long hair and the soft skin of her back felt amazing and her skin tasted faintly of vanilla. Her ass had me worked up to the point my cock was dripping down my leg and as I cupped her heavy tits, my fingers teasing her nipples I thought thank God Kevin had stiffed me tonight.

Allie took my hands and easing them away stepped forward and pushing her dress down over her hips, shimmied out of it. At the sight of her amazing ass, I dropped to my knees, put my hands on her soft hips and buried my face between her cheeks.

"Oh you bad boy!" She laughed, but shook her ass playfully in my face, "You like that ass, baby?"

"It's fucking perfect!" I punctuated that statement by kissing each cheek, "You're perfect!"

"You haven't even seen the best part yet!"

She kicked her dress away, then spun around leaving me eye level with her stomach and her lace clad pussy. I kissed her stomach and she giggled when I flicked my tongue around the silver pendent dangling from her naval. My hands found her tits and my tongue headed south, teasing across the top of her thong.

"Is this what you're looking for?"

She put her booted foot up onto the edge of the pool table and slipping her thong to the side showed me her pussy.

"Oh my God." I breathed as I stared at her smooth pink slit, inches from my face.

"Go ahead, honey." She said, "Give me a kiss."

I didn't have to be told twice, still playing with her nipples; I put my face between her thighs and fastened my lips to hers.

"Oh, yeah." She moaned as my tongue found her clit.

I moaned at the sweet scent of her pussy and the texture of her quivering flesh beneath my tongue.

"Stay still." She worked her hips, sliding my tongue up and down the length of her hot little box.

She moaned softly, her fingers running through my hair, then dropped her leg and tugged on my shoulders. Disappointed, I followed her lead and stood back up, she kissed me and I felt a thrill of excitement as she put her hands between us and unsnapped my jeans. Even with the music I heard my zipper opening.

She was working her nipples across my chest as our tongues danced across one another and I moaned into her mouth when her hand entered my boxers and her slender fingers wrapped around my cock.

"Hmm," she cooed as she stroked it, "Very nice, all for me, baby?"

"Oh, yeah." I told her, "Anything you want."

"Hmm, I like that." She told me, placing her lips to me ear she said, "What I want is to suck this nice hard cock until you cum in my mouth. How's that sound, Marcus?"

"Um, like I said whatever you want." I told her. Holy shit; girls had changed in the last ten years, either that or I had never looked in the right places.

Allie turned to the side and I let her guide me in a circle and with another shove she sent me against the pool table The rail hitting the backs of my thighs hurt, but that was forgotten when Allie dropped to her knees and ripped my pants and underwear down my thighs. Grabbing my cock she gave it a hard squeeze that sent a stream of pre cum oozing down my shaft and with no hesitation took me into her mouth.

"Damn!" I groaned as she took my cock down her warm wet mouth until her lips were wrapped around the base of my shaft.

"Hmm," she moaned, her eyes rolling back as she worked her tongue around my cock.

She shook her head back and forth and I moaned at the sensation. Her eyes found mine and giving me a wink, she slipped her tongue out, licking my balls with my cock buried in her throat.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, "That's...wow."

I sounded like a fool and she giggled around my cock telling me she might have thought so too, but that didn't stop her from bobbing her head in a slow steady rhythm. She was now taking me about halfway down each time and I relaxed against the pool table letting myself fully enjoy this little wildcat blowing me.

I put my hand in her hair and she moaned her approval as I gently guided her mouth along my shaft. She popped my cock from her mouth with a loud sucking sound and smiling up at me, rubbed it along her face,

"How's your nice big dick look in my pretty face, baby?"

"Damn good."

"Yeah, I bet your boring wife didn't suck your cock like this, did she?"

"Hell no." With Laura I was lucky if she'd go down on me once a month for a couple of minutes before more 'lovemaking'

"Her loss, because this cock is delicious!" she displayed her approval by deep throating me so quickly I gasped.

She released my cock once more and to my surprise spit on it. She stroked my cock, making it even slicker with her spit, then lowering her mouth allowed a long strand of drool to ooze down my shaft. She then engulfed my cock once more and bobbed her head but this time the incredible sensation was enhanced by loud slurping sounds.

I put my other hand on her back, caressing her smooth skin as she gave me the best blow job I'd had since I'd been her age. She had her fingers around my cock and was following the wet trail of her mouth, jerking me off as she sucked me and my knees were beginning to get weak.

Allie slid me from her mouth and once again fixing her eyes on me made a show of running her tongue up and down my shaft.

"God, that looks good." I told her, trying to keep myself from thinking about how close I was to cumming.

"Taste's good." She giggled.

"So do you."

"You'll get a good long taste of me soon enough." She said around fluttering her tongue along the sensitive underside of the head of my cock. "But I figured I'd be a good girl and take care of this nice dick you've been wasting on some boring old bitch."

"Amen to that." I laughed, then released another surprised moan when she ducked her head and sucked my balls into her mouth.

I tried to hold back on the moaning as not to sound like...well like a guy her age, but I couldn't help it. Allie worked one ball at a time into her mouth, sucking and licking, before releasing them and bathing my sac with her tongue. She was gently stroking my cock and I swear I was so hard I was ready to pop just from her minimal touch.

"You ready baby?" She asked, "You ready to give me a nice hot load?"

"Please." Was all I could come out with.

"Don't have to beg, honey. I'm not wifey; I'm the kind of girl you can tell what you want." She ran her tongue up my cock and stopped at the tip, "Tell me what you want, Marcus, say it."

"I..." I took a deep breath. "I want you to..."

"To...?" she stuck her tongue into the slit of my dick and pulled a trail of precum back with it.

"I want you to suck my cock you little green eyed slut."

"Love it!" She laughed, "Have to earn that nickname, don't I?"

"Then earn it." I told her.

"Yes sir." She kissed my cock. "I'm going to suck you off, honey, I want every drop."

She took me into her mouth and as she had done before bobbed her head in a steady pace. I was breathing hard as I watched the mind blowing sight of my cock sliding in and out of those perfect lips. Her red lipstick was smeared on my shaft and she was letting her spit dribble down my cock and slurping it up again.

Now this was a blow job, a nasty, sloppy, sexy blow job from a girl who knew sex was fun not a damn chore. I tore my gaze from her mouth in an effort to hold off a little more and looked down her smooth back, her ass looked amazing and those damn fuck me boots added an extra thrill. Allie moved her head faster and I moaned, my hips twitching.

Allie stopped and standing up pushed my chest, "Get up on the table," she told me.

I sat on the table and she pushed me again. "Further and lay back."

I scooted my ass back on the table and lay back on the hard slate as Allie pulled my pants further down. My legs were dangling off the table and standing between them. Allie wrapped her tits around my cock and moved up and down. I groaned in pleasure and with an evil smile she drooled onto her tits, letting her spit lubricate them.

I thrust my hips and she moaned, "That's it fuck my tits, these nice young tits you were staring at."

I pumped my hips and lowering her head she began flicking her tongue across the tip of my cock each time it poked through her soft breasts. I gasped when she sucked the head into her mouth and releasing her tits; she put her hands on either side of my hips and began sucking me like it was a competition.

"Oh, fuck." I called out as she repeatedly took me down to my balls.

Allie's eyes bored into mine and were bright with lust as she continued her incredible hands free blow job. Losing control I thrust my hips into her descending mouth and she moaned her approval. My balls tightened and I cried out like an idiot in a bad porn, when unable to hold back, I exploded in her mouth.

"Hmm-mm!" She moaned, her eyes still on mine as she sucked my erupting cock.

She was making a noise that was a mixture of a gurgle and a squeal each time I sent a spurt of cum into her mouth. She slurped up to my tip and opening her mouth let a long stream of cum spill out down my shaft and onto my balls. Pausing to lick her lips, Allie lowered her head and proceeded to lick every drop of cum from me.

When she was done she smacked her lips, "Damn I love sucking cock."

"I loved you sucking it."

"Such a nice cock too." She said and hooking her fingers into her thong pushed it down over her hips.

My eyes locked onto her pink slit as she kicked the thong over the table and grabbing my cock stroked it while putting a knee on the table and pulling herself onto it.

She swung her leg over my hips, straddling me.

"What are you...?" My question turned into a groan when she guided my cock to her pussy and drove down onto it. I cried out as she impaled herself on me and I felt her hot, wet and damn tight pussy devour my cock.

"God!" I choked out as she worked her hips up and down, riding me hard and fast, "What are you doing?"

"Wow, has it been that long?" she put her hands on my chest to steady herself, "I'm fucking you!"

"I...I just came." I managed to get out as she pumped her hips at an insane speed, damn she was wild!

"Yeah?" she paused to release a long moan as she buried me within her and worked her hips in circles, "So what? I don't care you're not a kid, no one goes soft on me."

That was emphasized by her reverting back to riding me like I was a prize bull in a rodeo. I put my hands on her hips in an effort to slow her down, but she wasn't having it.

"Here suck my tits and relax." She said and with leaning over shoved her tits in my face.

I grabbed her breasts and eagerly sucked her perfect pink nipple into my mouth while playing with the other and she groaned in approval. I was breathing hard, trying to catch my breath from my orgasm and keep up with her wild fucking. But focusing on her firm young tits was a good distraction.

Allie smiled down at me, her long hair tickling my shoulders as she worked her body back and forth along my shaft. Her pussy felt incredible, each time she buried me inside her she would contract it around me and I was glad I'd already cum, because I wouldn't have lasted five minutes inside her delightful and surprisingly experienced slit.

Allie leaned away from me, now sitting straight up and cupping her breasts, slowed down and made a show of sensually grinding on my cock, as she did she laughed and sang along "All she wants to do is ride, Allie, ride!"

I wondered how many times she had played the damn song, but knew I would never hear it again without popping a rod.

"Fuck, look at you." I moaned as she took her long hair up, really posing as she worked my cock.

"How about this?"

She leaned back and grabbing the edge of the table gave me a great view of my cock sliding into her smooth pussy, her swollen clit was protruding and I put my thumb on it.

"Yes!" She cried out, pushing her pussy into my touch.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,269 Followers