She Calls The Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,269 Followers

"How about I make you purr?" I asked her, rubbing her clit in fast circles with my thumb.

"I like to purr, but screw your thumb!"

She slipped off my cock and my eyes widened at how wet it was, there was also a feeling of pride that, as she had predicted, my cock was acting like it was twenty years younger, still hard and twitching against my stomach. I started to sit up, but again moving with an ease that made me wonder how many guys had been on this table, she spun herself around, swung her leg over my chest and eased back, placing us in a sixty nine.

Resting her arms on my legs, Allie lowered her ass and I plunged my face into her sopping pussy as if I were a starving man at a buffet.

"Oh, baby!" She called out as my tongue drove into her wet hole. "That's it, eat that pussy!"

I swirled my tongue inside her and moaned at the taste of her sticky juices. Keeping my tongue rigid I moved my head back and forth as much as I could. Allie emitted an adorable little squeal and helped me out, rocking back and forth. I sucked hard, getting a good mouthful of her, then worked my tongue through her puffy pussy lips.

She moaned and I felt her rest her cheek on my thigh, as I flicked my tongue around her clit, she grabbed my cock and pumped it slowly

"No going soft, baby, not even for a minute." She purred, "Next time you come you're going to feel like your head exploded."

I felt something soft tickle my cock and realized she had wrapped her hair around it. It was a hot sensation and I said, "Nice trick,"

"Then show me one." She laughed.

"Okay." I told her and feeling my confidence building I grabbed her ass cheeks spread them wide and slipped my tongue into her pink rosebud.

"Dirty boy!" she cried, but squirmed in my face, "I love that! Hmm guys my age don't like doing that."

"And my wife never let me do it." I murmured into her ass.

Whether she heard me or not I didn't know, nor did I care. My face was buried between the cheeks of what was probably the hottest girl I'd ever been with and she was giggling and playing with my cock while I ate her asshole. Have fun at home Kev! I almost laughed at that and swore I was getting drunk on sex.

I slid my hand down her ass cheek and she yelped when I slipped two fingers into her pussy knuckle deep and thrust them in and out while I tongued her ass.

"That's it, work that pussy." She encouraged me, "How about you put that tongue back on my clit? I love a good rim job, but honey, this little kitty needs to purr for you!"

She raised her ass so my tongue slid past my fingers and onto her clit. I eagerly sucked it into my mouth and taking a chance she was into it I pushed a finger from my other hand gently into her ass.

"I love it!" she cooed, "Go ahead, nice and deep!"

I pushed my finger all the way in and felt my other fingers sliding in and out through the thin skin between her ass and pussy. Allie was still jerking me off with her hair, but pulled it away and I groaned into her pussy when she took me into her mouth. She sucked then moaned around it, "God I taste good on your cock!"

Allie resumed sucking my cock, but slowly, making me feel her soft lips sliding down every inch of me. In contrast I was devouring her pussy with an enthusiasm I had forgotten. My lips smacked loudly as I sucked her clit and I was inhaling deeply, reveling in the scent of her dripping pussy.

Allie was moaning louder around my cock and her hips were rocking, pushing her clit into my flickering tongue. Her ass was trembling beneath my hands and both her pussy and ass were tightening around my fingers.

Even as her orgasm approached she maintained control, still teasing my cock with her talented mouth. I eased my finger from her ass, paused and as I sucked her clit, caught it between my teeth while I drove my finger hard into her ass and boldly slipped a third finger inside her. The effect on Allie told me I hadn't over stepped my bounds.

Releasing me from her mouth she emitted a long loud wail and bucked wildly into my face.

"Yes, oh fuck!" she screamed, "Like that! Oh suck it, suck it, oh please keep sucking it!"

I smiled around her clit, thrilled that I finally got her to lose control as up until now I was the one who'd been overwhelmed with her prowess, guess this old dog still knew some good tricks. I continued sucking her clit while pounding my fingers roughly into her and she howled repeatedly as her holes contracted around my fingers.

Allie writhed and squirmed in my face, squealing and pushing herself into my fingers. I moaned as she surprised me by taking my cock back in her mouth and screaming around it as she somehow managed to suck me down to my balls. Her body tensed and I flinched back as a jet of warm sticky fluid splattered against my face. Goddamn!

Allie stopped sucking and let loose with one more porn quality wail before she slumped on top of me, her face on my thigh, as she gasped for breath.

"Oh, damn I came so hard!" she sighed.

Speaking of hard, my cock had not softened one bit and deciding it was time I started acting like the older more experienced lover, I eased my fingers from her ass and gave it a push while sliding myself up the table. Allie's ass was now resting on my stomach and sitting up further, I grabbed my cock and shoved it into her pussy. It wasn't a great angle, but she moaned and knowing what I wanted pushed herself up on her hands and rode me backwards. I watched her sweet ass work my cock and pushed my finger back into it.

"Oh, not shy anymore!" She moaned and worked her hips faster.

Now it was my cock I could feel sliding against my finger and I groaned from the wet heat of her pussy. The position was damn hot, but was teasing the shit out of me. Apparently she felt the same way, as easing off my cock; she sat on the edge of the table. Looking over her shoulder at me she smiled and tapped the rail, "How about you stand right here?"

I slid down the table, popped up on my feet then stumbled and almost fell as my jeans tangled around my ankles. Fortunately she caught me by the arm, laughing.

"Smooth!"

She lay back on the table and raising her legs, placed her ankles on my shoulders, spreading herself open she said, "Let's go, baby, time to fuck me the way I need it." The table was a perfect height for me to drive downward into her pussy and I slammed into her so hard my balls slapped against her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as I thrust my hips, fucking her as hard as I dared. "Yes, oh fuck yeah!"

I grabbed the heels of her boots and using them as handles, lifted her legs in the air, spread them wide hammering away at her hot young pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she cried over and over, as I relentlessly drove into her.

I was amazed I didn't feel close to coming and thought that was definitely an advantage of age, but still slowed down, enjoying watching my glistening cock slipping in and out of her pink flesh.

"Hey!" she exclaimed, "I'm not your wife or your girlfriend, fuck me!"

"Yes ma'am!" I laughed and resumed going to town on her.

She squealed her approval and grabbing her bouncing tits, pulled at her pink nipples as she moaned. I saw her clit was once again hard over my plunging cock and putting her left leg back on my shoulder I pushed my thumb against her button.

"Oh yeah!" She cried as I rubbed it hard and fast, "Fuck yeah, baby, let me come on that cock!"

I switched off to giving her longer, slower strokes and this time she didn't complain as I worked her clit. Allie's eyes were half shut and her formerly fair skin was flushed with passion. She was sweating and her hair was sticking to her cheeks and shoulders. Her full lips were parted and I couldn't believe how damn sexy she was.

That drove me to fuck her faster and taking her clit between my fingers I gave it a pinch.

"Oh god!" she cried out and throwing her head back howled like a goddamn animal as she came on my plunging dick.

"Oh fuck." I groaned as her pussy convulsed around me, squeezing me with her wet heat.

Allie's beautiful eyes had rolled back and she was squirming on the table as she tugged on her tits and came hard all over me. Her back arched off the table and with a yelp she thrust her hips and another stream of hot fluid sprayed from her pussy and onto my stomach.

"Oh....god." she moaned letting herself relax on the table.

Not wanting to let up I put my arms behind her knees and leaning forward bent her legs until her feet were over her head and plowed into her. Allie's eyes bulged and she was yelping continuously as her ass came off the table and I shoved my cock even deeper than before.

"Oh...you...oh so...fucking deep!" she gasped between moans, "Marcus, oh, baby you...oh fuck!"

Her words were driving me wild and I was moaning myself as I drew near to my own orgasm.

"Oh, stop!" she sat up and pushed against my chest.

"What?" I gasped, shaking my own sweat from my eyes, "I..."

"Come on, baby you know you want this ass in the air for you!"

There was no disputing that logic and with a grin I slid my cock from her wet embrace and stood back. I expected her to get on her hands and knees on the table, but instead she slid off turned and bent over it. Looking over her shoulder she wiggled her ass, "Come get it, baby. Claim your green eyed slut."

Unable to help it, I bent over, spread her cheeks and shoved my tongue into her oozing slit. She giggled and worked her ass into my face. I took a minute to tongue her ass one more time, then grabbed her hips and thrust into her.

"That's it!" she moaned, "Give it to me, fuck me the way you never fucked her!"

On that note...I reached out and grabbing the end of her long hair pulled on it.

"Oh, fuck I love it!" she cried, "Yank on it!"

I pulled harder causing her to have to rise up on her arms and as I slammed her I swung my other hand giving her a hard slap on her left cheek.

"Other one's jealous!" she laughed.

I struck the other side then went back and forth giving her a few sharp slaps to each cheek; she moaned at each blow and was now thrusting back into me. I smiled at the sight of the red finger prints on her white ass and grabbing them, squeezed hard enough to get her to yelp, took a deep breath and fucked her with all the strength in my hips.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck me!" she yelped.

I shook my hair from my eyes and kept pounding away on her. She was so wet I could hear her pussy making squishing sounds as I slid out and shoved myself back in. My heart was beating so hard I could feel it in my temple and I was breathing like a bull. The muscles in my arms bulged as I fucked her harder and harder and my knees felt like they were ready to buckle.

In front of me Allie was making an assortment of high pitched noises and had leaned back over the table, laying flat , her arms outstretched, fingers clutching the rail as I gave her the fucking of at least my lifetime, but something told me maybe not hers, but I was trying. I heard a pathetic whimpering noise and realized it was me as my balls tightened and my cock twitched as my tired body strained to come.

"Come on, baby!" Allie moaned, "Show me how you can fuck! Give it to me the way that boring bitch could never handle! Fuck my pussy and come all over my fucking face!"

Those last words sent me over the edge, and after several more savage thrusts, I pulled my cock and like I had always fantasized about, squeezed it hoping she hadn't just been talking to get me off.

But as she had all night, Allie delivered. Dropping to her knees, she held her tits, up and opening wide, waggled her tongue at me. I released my cock and cried out as the cum spurted out so hard it was painful.

That short sharp pain was forgotten as I watched that long stream of cum score a direct hit on her tongue. Allie closed her mouth and pushed her tongue out sending cum drooling down her chin. As I stroked my cock sending several more impressive spurts onto her, she turned her head side by side, letting me paint her face with my sticky cream.

The cum oozed down her cheek and onto her tits and when my spent cock ad no more, I let it go, then moaned when she took it into her mouth and sucked so hard her cheeks hollowed and she managed to wring a couple of more drops from me.

She kept sucking, and I squirmed as my head was a raw nerve. Pulling away from her I leaned heavily against the pool table trying to catch my breath.

"Holy...holy shit." I breathed.

"Hmm-mm" she nodded, causing cum to splatter onto her tits and stomach.

She leaned back against the table, sliding her legs out in front of her. I slid down next to her and watched in disbelief as she continued to play. Licking cum from her lips, she lifted her tits and lowering her head licked as much cum from them as she could. Smacking her lips, she sighed.

"Damn, Marcus, what an idiot your wife was. You're a hell of a fuck."

"You're pretty..." I laughed, "Christ, Allie, girls didn't fuck like that when I was in college."

"Sure they did, but they had to keep it quiet, you know, wouldn't want to be called a slut." She shrugged, "Me, I'm all about a good time and fuck anyone that doesn't like it, right?"

"That's a good attitude," I agreed and meant it. "Fuck what people think, if we're happy the way we are that's what matters." I gave her a tired smile, "I lived the other way too long, tonight I decided to get back to me and...look what happened." I paused and said "Thank you."

I realized how dumb that sounded, but like she had all night, Allie just laughed, "Hey I took one for the team. I'm a giver you know."

"A fluffer too." I laughed.

"Hmm, well hey, if the bar goes under, guess I can make some money, huh?" She gave a tired sigh and running her fingers through her hair stopped and frowned at the sticky ends of it. "The downside of a hair job"

"Well, um, you live upstairs, right?"

"Yup, going to run up and take a quick shower while I have a few minutes."

"Few minutes?"

"Yeah, gotta open back up. My old man gets here early he'll be pissed I closed, he'll want to know why."

"You're father?" I asked apprehensively.

She nodded and reaching up, grabbed some napkins off the small table next to us and wiped at the cum on her tits and stomach.

"Daddy, get here about eleven to help me close."

"Shit, it's a little after ten thirty!" I said looking at the clock over the bar.

"Yup, better get dressed quick, so I can run upstairs and clean up." She grinned, "Can't let him see me dressed like this." She picked up her red dress, "Gotta get my jeans and sweat shirt on."

"But those guys, Pete, they don't say anything?"

"Nah, they know I'm a pretty young girl and my dad's over protective, they look out for me, and they let me be me. Trust me if you came on like a creep I could have had your legs busted."

"Good to know."

She took a deep breath and standing, slid the dress back on. As she did I got one more chance to stare at her marvelous tits and gorgeous body. As I forced my protesting legs to get me into a standing position I wondered if there was a chance...

"So, uh what about the rest of the night?"

"What about it?" she picked her thong up and after looking at it, tossed it at me, "Here, keep it, you can smell it and think about me."

"Right." I sniffed the crotch and sighed, "Real thing is better."

"It is." She licked her lips, "I can still taste your cum."

"You can...you are something."

"I am." She winked, then pointed to the floor, "How about you pull your pants up? Daddy comes in through the back sometimes."

"Oh." I hurriedly pulled my pants up and finding my t-shirt donned it.

My eyes fell on the pool table and I noticed the wet stain on the felt from her squirting. "What about the..." I trailed off when I noticed two similar stains on the table. "Hey, um, you do this a lot?"

"Sometimes." She shrugged, "I've fucked a few guys here, never guys I date, but guys like you I meet here."

"Like me...you mean older?"

"Yeah, some of them are married so easier to do it here and," she tapped the table, "I love fucking on this, and the bar, and...against the wall." She grinned.

"What about your place?"

"Dirtier down here, more fun and not every guy knows I live here."

"Well I was thinking." I said, "How about you run up and change and I'll chill at the bar, if your dad comes I'll say you had to run upstairs and when you guys close I can..."

"Sorry, Marcus." She touched my cheek. "No one sees my bed,"

"But..."

"I told you, baby, I'm not a wife or a girlfriend, I fuck, we have a good time, you go home, I go back to work and then bed." She smiled, "Like the good girl I am!"

"So you, um...you ever like to see the same guy again? You mentioned..."

"If you want to come by again maybe we can. Depends on if I feel like it or not or if my dad's here."

"Well maybe we can go out, I'll..." she put her finger to my lips.

"Marcus, a guy like you needs a night like this, but walk away and enjoy it. I'm a little tart who loves a good fuck. I am not a girlfriend, I do not go on dates. Think of this as getting back in the saddle."

"I guess." I agreed, but kept trying, "But..."

"No buts. Last thing you need is to think every girl you bang should be someone you see. Enjoy the moment and go home. Next time you're out maybe you will want another one night stand or meet a nice woman, but tonight was sex."

"Wow, I thought it was the women that usually felt cheap." I joked, masking my disappointment.

"Women might, liberated sluts like me don't." she stared at the jukebox that had kicked back on again. I'd been so intent on the sex I'd stopped hearing it.

Walking over to hit and shutting it off, she said. "I came, you came...now we go." She laughed, "Time to go Marcus."

"Okay." I shrugged.

I walked over to the stool feeling the last hour's festivities in every step and donning my jacket turned to leave and saw Allie standing there.

"What no kiss?" she smiled and kissed me, this time a soft, surprisingly sweet one. "You were a lot of fun, baby." She told me, "Maybe another time, you never know."

"Maybe." I told her I started to turn then couldn't help myself, "So, um, you really do this a lot?"

"Not that much." She spread her arms out, "Not a lot of decent guys come through that I like. But..." she nodded, "You're the second one this month!"

"Oh, good." I made an effort not to roll my eyes.

"Nice guy, tall blond, fancy car, his was an Audi though."

"Blond hair, Audi?" No, no way.

"Yup, but know what, baby? You were a lot more fun, He didn't go near my ass."

"Duly noted" I said softly, starting to turn. The added, "Thanks for a great time, Allie; you were just what I needed."

"Oh, trust me; I knew exactly what you needed." She laughed, "I think you were my first referral!"

*****

I sat in the car letting it warm up, and rubbed at my tired eyes. The good news was the sex had cleared my buzz and...hell there was a lot of good news. Tonight was far and away the most fun I'd had since, maybe ever. Even back when I was younger I had never run into a girl like that.

"Liberated slut." I said aloud, "That's a good one."

I stared at the bar and flinched when a pair of headlights flashed in my face. A large Ford pickup pulled in next to me. The lights cut out and a large, very large, man in a leather jacket got out. He walked past the front of my car and glanced over at me. In the headlights I saw a very familiar pair of green eyes and thick black hair and as he nodded at me I gave him a nervous wave.

I backed out slowly wondering if Allie had made it downstairs. The door opened before he got to it and Allie, now dressed in a pair of jeans and a baggy Red Sox sweatshirt, her hair pulled back in a pony tail threw her arms around him.

"Daddy!" I heard her exclaim through the window I'd left open to clear my head.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,269 Followers