She Can't Wait

Story Info
A subbie's first time with Master.
1.6k words
4.11
28.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling, on the soft feather-filled pillow You left me , i wait eagerly for Your return home. I awoke this morning, after having arrived late last night, to find the list of instructions You had left me. As i read the instructions i smile, remembering Your kindness to me the night before when You picked me up from the airport... the kind smile as You took my bag from my tired hands... the tender way You reached over caressing my cheek in the car. W/we arrived to Your place in a short time. As W/we enter Your home You show me to my room sending me off to bed... telling me 'to rest plenty for tomorrow... for then you will truly become Mine' as You say this i look down at my left ankle catching the glint of the anklet bearing Your initials... ENJ... that has marked me as Yours for the past two months.

Hearing the clock chime, i realize that You will be home any minute. Mentally i check off each instruction You left: bathed in the scented oils You picked out, shaved the stubble from my... no... O/our pussy, inserted the long tapered butt-plug. Smiling i nodded to myself happy that i had done all You had wanted me to do. The sound of the lock turning made my heart skip a beat, quickly i looked down at myself kneeling in the position You had instructed... heels together, thighs spread wide, buttocks resting on my heels, hands clasped behind my erect back, my head lowered.

I can feel Your presence as You quietly move towards me, circling me You stop behind me. Pushing my shoulders forcefully my hands shoot out to brace myself against the hardwood floor. Your strong, warm hands caress my buttocks, now raised in the air, grasping and spreading them holding them open with one hand while the other grips the base of the butt-plug wiggling it, pushing it deeper causing me to gasp. "Good girl," You say "everything is as i wish. " My body warms at Your praise. Slapping my ass You tell me that i may rise and follow You. I scramble to my feet to follow just a few steps behind You.

You open a door to the right motioning me ahead of You, i enter looking about my eyes growing wide as i notice the 'toys' arranged on Your dresser... a paddle, a crop, various sized butt-plugs, dildos, and a set of nipple clamps. My gaze drawn to the bed notices the four to each bedpost with leather cuffs at the end of each of the chains.

You motion for me to sit on the bed. I watch as You run Your hands over the items laying out on Your dresser, as though not sure which is to be first. Stopping You pick up the nipple clamps. Walking towards me the clamps dangling from Your fingers by the silver chain attached to them. Standing directly in front of me You run Your hand over the side of my face it moves downward over my neck, shoulder, lower still to cup my full breast grasping and pinching the nipple, i catch my lip between my teeth biting as You manipulate my nipple to full erectness.

Pulling the nipple further outwards You quickly attach the clamp. I take a deep breath feeling the clamp pinch my nipple. Your hand moves over to my other breast rolling and squeezing the nipple between Your fingers before attaching the second clamp. My head rolls back as the clamps pinch my nipples, You tug on the chain causing them to pinch harder i moan half in pain half in pleasure. Leaning over You grasp my chin brushing Your lips tenderly over mine, whispering to get on my hands and knees. As i crawl to the center of the bed You slap my bare ass, the butt-plug slides deeper in me. I watch You move from my position on the bed. Grabbing my wrist You jerk it from under me pulling my arm taut as You place the cuff on it. Moving towards the end of the bed, You remove Your belt sliding it between my leg and the bed wrapping it around my thigh buckling it securely.

Moving quickly You finish putting the restraints on me, cuffing one ankle then the next, grabbing a second belt that i hadn't noticed before securing my leg together. Taking my other wrist You secure that too taking the last of my support from me. The front of my body collapsing against the bed, the chain dragging across the sheets making me moan. I hear You chuckle as You move behind me to the dresser. I try to twist and see what You are doing but am unable to as i can only move an inch or two bound in this manner. Suddenly i feel the leather tip of the crop against my wet pussy gliding against it. I moan trying to move against it as You tease me with it lightly stroking me with it. Feeling bereft as You pull it away, You swing it upwards slapping my clit making me jump and moan... again You slap it... slap... slap... slap. My head thrashing back and forth as i whimper under the assault.

Juices flowing from my pussy dripping down the inside of my thighs You rub the tip against my opening soaking it with my juices before You raise it bringing it down on my ass. I yell at the sharp sting... slap... slap... slap... slap. My ass feels on fire as You deliver one stinging slap after another leaving traces of my juices there. Swiftly You take the dildo and shove it deep in my pussy pressing it against the plug already there, holding it there inside me as i gasp and moan writhing on the bed pulling against the restraints. As You pull it out and push it in i beg You my Master to please let me cum. Laughing You respond... no. You remove the dildo, gently caressing my buttocks listening to my ragged breaths as i lay there panting. As my breaths begin to slow i feel Your warm hard cock press against me, i realize You are now as naked as i, rubbing Your cock up and down between my asscheeks pushing against the plug it slides deeper than before... oh god i think to myself i don't know how much more i can take...

You shift slightly sliding Your cock between my lips it glides easily back and forth my pussy juices coating it. In one quick movement You remove the plug replacing it instantly with Your hard cock. My mouth wide open in a silent scream You plunge in and out deeper and deeper in my ass. Reaching down You caress my clit with one finger sending shudders thru my body... my voice soft and shaky i beg You again Master please may this slut come for You... again You say no. I groan in frustration it all seems to be too much the clamps pulling at my nipples, Your hard cock in my ass, Your finger on my clit. I gasp as i try to hold back trying so desperately to please You. You push Your thumb into my pussy... i can no longer hold back my body begins to quiver and shake my ass and pussy muscles grabbing at You. Juices flowing faster down over Your hand. I feel You pull away from me in disappointment i feel empty as You walk away from me to the dresser selecting a few items You return to me on the bed... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK...

You smack my ass with the wooden paddle. Screaming with every smack i say Master please... pleeeeeaaassssseee forgive this slut for taking her pleasure before Yours... You lean over almost yelling in my ear as You tell me You are not done punishing me for that yet... i whimper wondering what else You will do. Once again i feel You behind as You roughly push Your cock back into my ass... i scream out... You ignore it... thrusting faster and faster in and out of my ass... i feel myself begin to grow wet again. Harder You pound in and out of my ass.. Your cock swelling filling my ass with Your cum. You remove Your cock from my ass shoving a smaller but wider butt plug in me... telling me i will hold Your cum there til You decide i have learned my lesson.. Walking to the front of the bed You kneel on it holding Your cock in front of my face and tell me to clean it up. Tentatively my tongue darts out licking up the length of Your shaft swirling around the head...

You grab me by the hair forcing my head back my mouth to open wider You thrust deep in my mouth... i gag a bit before i relax letting it slide deep into my throat. My tongue cradles Your cock deep in my mouth as it is thrust in and out, my lips wrapped firmly around it sucking it. You arch forward pushing it deeper... i feel the head begin to swell as You groan i feel You shoot Your cum down my throat the warmth of it sliding down. As You move off the bed You lean over and look at my face seeing the dried tears there You tell me i should not have angered You... i nod and smile... You smile in return... brushing Your lips over my cheek. You reach up and release my wrists, moving around releasing the belts and ankle cuffs. Tenderly... so tender even after i angered You... You help me stretch my legs out rubbing them. Higher Your hands move pressing against my ass reminding me of my punishment.

Sighing i turn on my side closing my eyes... i feel You next to me holding me whispering that i will do better next time... i nod drifting off to sleep secure in Your arms.