She Caught Me Stealing Her Panties

Story Info
My panty fetish and a woman who caught me stealing hers.
2.2k words
4.13
26.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomc33
Tomc33
5 Followers

Growing up in our neighborhood there was always a beehive of activity. Almost the entire block had houses with families of 6 or more children. We all played together in massive games of whiffle ball, football, kickball and games large team games of hide and go seek. One of my friends had an older sister 4 years my elder so I had known her as far back as I could remember. I had a crush on her throughout my entire childhood. I wasn't the only one. She was the prettiest out any of the other girls on the block and there were truly no close seconds. The boys in our neighborhood far out numbered the girls anyway.

As we grew older, she developed to prettier heights. She had a larger, but very shapely, ass when compared to other girls her age. It was clearly handed down from her mom who had the same curves. She had outgrown her buck teeth which now presented into a pretty smile and her lips formed into two soft pillows around her mouth. She had very modest breasts in comparison to all her curves but her ass looked incredible wrapped up in her Jordache jeans. I remember my friends older brother once saying she should give her ass back to the black woman she stole it from.

She had two brothers closer to my age. One a year older and the other a year younger. We all spent a lot of time at each other's homes. When I graduated high school, she was a college senior. She had already been through several boyfriends and rumors around the block always circulated about how horny she was, and at times how she started having sex she could never get enough of it.

One day I was over their house as the gang always got together on college breaks. Playing drinking games I soon found myself in their bathroom taking a piss. While going through the motions, I noticed on the ground nearby a pair of yellow panties. There was a clothes hamper just off to the side of me that was built under a shelving unit so I really never noticed it before. They weren't anything out of the ordinary to look at. This was the 1980s so there were no thongs. I always remembered the panty raid on Revenge of the Nerds so these seemed to be calling me so I picked them up to get a closer look. My hands were a little shaky and my heart raced a bit. I wasn't sure that I should be doing this and God forbid if I ever were caught. Stretching them out in each hand it was clear they were hers. They were small for even her ass and hips, but there was no way they could ever fit her mom and there were no other women in the house.

I noticed there was some a little white dust around them but not much. The rest was just a residue of another kind. As I put my nose inside, I quickly figured out that she must powder herself. But the surrounding areas were something altogether different and it smelled so good to be this close to her. I already had gotten semi-erect but now was fully erect. I heard my friend coming up the stairs and this sent me into a panic. I couldn't walk out right now with a hard-on. He asked was taking so long and I told him I'd be down in a minute. I went soft enough that I could exit and tried to put her panties back like I found them.

I soon realized I was finding excuses to go over to my friend's house during semester breaks like never before. They were always good buddies but this was above and beyond. I would tell them I had to go to the bathroom but really only spend my time sifting through the hamper for her dirty panties. Sometimes it was cleaned out and I'd be disappointed. Sometimes his mom's were in there. The size gave it away but their pussy juices really didn't smell much different. And regardless of whose were in there, I began getting a taste. At first it was just a dab of my tongue, and at first I was nervous of being disappointed that it might turn me off. But it was nothing close to that. The taste of their juices would always get me hard wishing and wondering what the real thing must be like.

I got to know the colors and sizes after a while. There was an occasional silky variety or some with lacy trim but they were mostly plain cotton and normally shaped. I did come to notice her mom's panty line - it mostly stuck out once when she was on all fours cleaning the kitchen floor and my friends and I were passing through. Her ass was big, but it had a great shape. And with her back arched and on all fours, it looked so inviting. And right in the middle was this small triangle liner. They both wore panties much smaller than I would have guessed.

In any case, one day I was rifling through the stack of dirty clothes and there they were. These were new. French cut and black laced. I could see her wearing these. Barely covering her ass and just so sexy. And they smelled so good. You could tell these were often wedged in her ass and between her pussy lips as the edges creased inward where only ironing them out would straighten them.

I couldn't help myself and my dick was getting hard fast. I quickly jammed them in my pocket and told my buddies I wasn't feeling good - I was going to head home. I barely got my bedroom door closed before I had my pants off and my dick so hard that pre-cum already began began leaking out of its tip. I used it as a light lube to stroke myself. They smelled so good and the texture made the end of my cock tingle and squirm. It didn't take long to come - the first spurt firing through the lacy edges. I tried them on trying to image what her ass looked like in them. They felt so good against my skin and around my ass.

I hid them in the back of my sock drawer and played with them almost every day. She was over to visit my sister one day and seeing her got me all wound up. I just wanted to jump her in the worst way. A lot of my family was around so I darted for the the bathroom to rub myself with her panties in hand. As I fantasized about her, I didn't realize I left the door unlocked and she opened it on her way in. I was completely red with embarrassment. She was not in a forgiving mood. She recognized her panties right away and probably felt violated to some degree. She was not at all pleased and went on to explain how she saved up to buy them for her boyfriend. They were apparently special to her. She angrily grabbed them from me in one swift motion and stormed out.

Ashamed and feeling self conscious about it, it took a long time before I could go over to their house. Quite a bit of time had passed and things seemed back to normal but I still couldn't get up the courage to look at her when I stopped in.

One night during another college break we had all gotten together and were drinking heavily playing quarters and other games designed to get you wasted fast. I wasn't in any shape to go home my buddy rolled out a cot in his bedroom. His room took up the back width of the end of the house so his doorway was at the end of the hallway. Her bedroom was to the left as you entered his room. It was an old house and neither actually had a door on it. Her's did have a sheet that hung down but didn't do a great job of covering everything as it was really a curtain rod with stand offs from the wall it was attached to. And I noticed at the right angle you could see right up her dresser front and part of her bed as I laid down in my sleeping bag.

Being an old house and me being a light sleeper, it didn't take much for me to hear her come up to bed. It was probably 3AM or later and she was looking a bit tipsy. I got really nervous again shaking with anticipation in the hopes of seeing her undress. As she walked around the room, she appeared to be looking for something. It was really just shadows through the sheet for me.

She eventually lifted her shirt above her head the way girls do. Crossing their arms over and pulling up. I was really getting nervous and starting to get hard. I watched as she unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. I could see her A cups in the shadow cast on her door sheet. How was her ass so out of proportion with her tits, I wondered. It didn't detract from her beauty by any means. As she moved near the small angle I could see through, I shut my eyes not wanting to get caught. As I snuck a peak, she was on the move again. I could now see her wiggling to get out of her jeans. Her ass looked perfect as the light created a shadow on the sheet. And as she bent over to get her ankles free, the small angle I had around the sheet revealed her ass poking out. There they were - she was wearing the black lace panties I held captive for many weeks.

I was stunned and excited at the same time. My underwear swelled as my cock grew. I was stuck in a gaze and as quietly as possible reached down to stroke my throbbing member. I lost sight of her movements momentarily as the she moved out of view and her shadow disappeared. Before I knew it she was opening the curtain and the light behind her cast clear across my face, likely heading to the bathroom. She caught me AGAIN.

She stood there for a brief moment not sure what to do herself. She looked so hot. Her nipples were erect and those panties looked great in full frontal view too. In what seemed like a decade long stare, and the horror that crept over me of another embarrassing moment, she half grinned and narrowed her brow at me. She put her index finger in her mouth and then placed it on her outter thigh halfway to her knee. She then let it drift up to her hip, where she pulled the panties out and looped her finger around them. She tugged up on them driving them into her pussy. Before I knew it, she was riding them hard into her pussy and she used her other hand to rub herself through the outside. Eventually, she pulled them off and retreated behind to the curtain, beckoning me with her finger while they were draped over her wrist.

I slowly, unassured and with my heart racing like crazy, made my way out of my sleeping bag and toward her. When I finally got there, she took the panties and forced the now very wet crotch of them into my mouth. It was like heaven on earth. Her fresh juices tasted even better than I could have dreamed. She grabbed my ear hard, I had to choke back a scream because it hurt like a motherfucker, and walked backwards to her bed towing me like sleigh across the snow.

She laid back on her bed and opened her legs. She tugged on my ear to bring it closer to her glistening mound, but stopped just short and closed her thighs. The flesh felt so good, so soft, and the smell of her pussy made my tongue instinctually reach out only to graze her wet lips. She forcefully grabbed both sides of my head, released her thighs and pulled me away. I looked up at her now more confused than ever. She smiled with an evil laugh and then drove my head deep into her pussy. I licked at her fast and furious - I couldn't get enough. I really didn't know what I was doing but she expertly moved my head wherever she wanted it. She moaned with pleasure and I came all over her sheets even though she didn't know it. She drove me deep inside her - at times I became short of breathe - but it was so worth it. When she came, my mouth was flooded with her juices. Her sheets had a big wet spot where her ass and vagina were parked.

I tried to get back in for more but she must have been sensitive. She wriggled quickly back and stopped me cold nearly punching me away. She still hadn't said anything but scooted her back to the headboard and curled her knees up to her chest. She grabbed her panties, threw them toward me and pointed to the door. I made my way back to the sleeping bag where I quietly stoked myself until I came hard. I slept in my own wetness hoping it would dry by morning.

Tomc33
Tomc33
5 Followers