She Ch. 01

Story Info
Dom and Domme share pleasures together.
1.6k words
4.25
13.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier that day her mobile phone rang. She was surprised that he was calling her during the day. She planned to see him this evening. What could be wrong? She panicked for a split second. But, there was nothing wrong. He simply told her to be at a certain hotel by a certain time.

Later that day, she arrived at the hotel as instructed. From outward impressions it was much like every other hotel. She checked in quickly; the receptionist expecting her arrival. She was more puzzled but excited about the events in front of her.

She took the key and walked along the hallway lined with identical doorways. Nothing special here. She entered the room and stopped just inside the doorway. Inside the room was huge; with a doorway to the left. Centrally at one end of the room was a huge bed with sumptuous coverings. There were good pillows and a few scattered cushions there too. She also noticed a small folder placed on the bed.

So, there she is. Sitting in the hotel room. She doesn't know what to do. All she knows is that he phoned her and told her to turn up at a hotel and follow the instructions. She looks around. A small chest of drawers, a wardrobe and a camera tripod. No camera. Very strange, she thought. She lights a cigarette and blows smoke up towards the ceiling. Time to look around. She kicks off her shoes and wanders into the bathroom.

The bathroom is spacious and has a large oval shaped bath. There is an ample supply of big fluffy white towels and she runs her fingers over them feeling how soft they are. Nothing too exciting here, either.

She returns to the bed and picks up the folder. It's a small leather folder with a clasp at the front. She opens it and finds the instructions:

• Open the wardrobe.

She opens the wardrobe and inside there is a large black leather hold-all type bag.

• Remove bag.

• Remove contents of bag. Do not look inside the inner bags.

• Place inner bags on side table in numerical order.

She unzips the larger bag and finds a number of smaller bags numbered sequentially inside. She tries to feel what is inside each bag but she can't tell as the material is too thick.

• Run a bath.

• Put oil in the bath water.

• Return to numbered bags and take bag Number 1 into the bathroom.

• Take folder into bathroom.

• Undress yourself.

She picks up bag Number 1 and walks into the bathroom. The steam from the bath is rising and a delicate swathe of patchouli oil sweeps throughout the room. She peels her clothes off and allows them to drop to the floor.

• Get in bath and wash yourself.

• Using razor and cream provided shave your labia. Use small mirror provided, if necessary.

She slips into the bath and removes the contents of bag No. 1. Inside is a small tube of unscented shave gel and a feminine looking razor. She slides into the water and allows the warmth to envelope her body. The water whooshes over her ample breasts and her nipples begin to harden. What is going on? She feels slightly aroused, anticipating the unknown.

She lies back and crooks her legs so she can see the edge of her outer labia. She strokes herself, admiring her sex. After applying the gel which quickly lathers in her fingers she deftly scrapes the razor around her folds of skin. Within minutes she has perfectly shaved her outer labia and tidied up the rest of her pubic hair.

She reaches to the foot of the bath and collects some soap which slips in her fingers because of the bath oil. She soaps her body and washes herself clean. What else? She thinks.

She leans over the bath and reaches for the small leather folder. She turns the page to find the next instruction.

• Get out of the bath and let the water drain away.

• Wrap a towel around your body and go into the bedroom.

• Pick up Bag No. 2 and take it back into the bathroom.

• Open the bag.

Quickly she hurries into the bedroom and picks up Bag No.2. Returning to the bathroom she looks into the bag. Inside is a section of clear hose with a thread at one end and a nozzle at the other.

• Unscrew the shower attachment.

• Fix the threaded end of the hose to the shower hose.

• Apply a small amount of jelly to the end of the nozzle.

• Squat over the bath.

She quickly manoeuvres herself so that she is in position the hose in her right hand now connected to the shower hose. The nozzle is coated with a clear coating of silky lubricant.

• Run lukewarm water through the hose.

She turns on the taps and allows the water to mix to a temperature similar to her own body temperature.

• Put the nozzle up inside your anus and wait for 20 seconds.

She follows the instructions and feels the warm water filling her anal tract. She squirms as the water tension sends messages to her pussy.

• Now sit on the toilet and release the water inside you.

She sits down on the toilet, holding onto the water as best she can. Suddenly in an involuntary motion the water floods out of her. This motion always turns her on and she strokes her silky pussy while the water cleanses her.

• Repeat, if necessary.

She feels clean now. Colonic irrigation always felt like one of the healthiest things to do. She looks back at the folder.

• Now shower and make sure your body is clean. Return to the bedroom when you are ready.

Having showered and washed her hair she wraps one of the large towels around her and pads back into the bedroom.

• Turn off the main light and dim the side lights.

• Collect bag No.3.

• Return to the bed.

She picks up the bag and does as she is instructed.

• Lie on the bed and open the bag.

She lies back on the bed and opens the bag. Inside is another tube of lubricating gel and a heavy hand crafted ornament. It is long and rounded like a dildo but made out of some form of rock. She wonders if it might be jade.

• Stroke your pussy and use the 'dragon' to fuck yourself until you cum, once.

She looks more closely at the object in her hand and yes, it is carved with a dragon. Not a harsh carving but smooth silky lines in the surface.

She allows her knees to fall open and starts to stroke her breasts. They respond immediately and she allows her hand to move along her body down to her mound. Her pussy feels warm and soft. Her labia are becoming moist from the dampness inside and she slides one finger in-between her outer labia along her opening. Her body shudders, she strokes again and again until she needs to penetrate herself. She allows one finger then two and then three to slither into her gaping cunt. Her internal muscles flex around her fingers as they squelch inside her. Her eyes fall closed as her head falls back and her pelvis tilts upwards. Her spare hand reaches for the dragon and flinches at the cold feel of the smooth stone.

Gradually she slides her fingers out of her aching hole and moves the dragon towards her opening. It feels cold and she shudders excited as its tip touches her labia. The stone is smooth as it easily falls in between her outer labia teasing at her opening. She flexes and moves the dragon into place, knowing her own body inside out. The dragon tip, which is large and bulbous, gently pops inside her and she feels the chill inside her. The weight of the stone drops the dragon into the lower part of her vagina and lies there heavily. Her fingers find her clitoris which has now become erect and aroused by the touch of the dragon. She begins to fuck herself.

Frantically she massages her clitoris as she gently teases her pelvic floor with the body of the dragon. The cold sensation is unusual but she likes it. Her breaths become shorter and her swollen breasts rise and fall as she plays and plays. She feels the overriding warmth of the impending orgasm sweeping over her and begins to push the dragon deeper inside herself until it is touching her cervix. Harder and harder she grips the base of the dragon and fucks herself now almost fumbling at her clitoris. Breath getting shorter. Hips tilting higher. Deeper. Deeper. Then suddenly she feels the wave rise. The orgasm grasps her body and... oh, what an orgasm! He pussy pounding around the green dragon; her pulse thumping so hard in her neck that she can hear it.

Suddenly the door swings open. She is still prone on the bed with her legs wide open. Her breaths still short. The dragon still inside her. In he walks.

"Don't move!" He says.

She attempts to move almost embarrassed that she has been caught.

"Stay still!" He says showing no emotion.

She freezes as he walks up to the end of the bed and looks down at her.

"Do you like your new toy?" He asks. "I chose it for you."

She smiles as he moves the tripod over in front of her and pulls a large digital camera out of a bag that he has placed on the floor. She wants to move but knows she must not. He expertly attaches the camera to the tripod and looks down into the viewer. He smiles then looks up at her.

"Fuck yourself again!"

She looks at him quizzically.

"Go on, fuck yourself again, my darling." He smiles again.