She Ch. 03

Story Info
Dom and Domme share pleasures together.
1.6k words
4.09
10.3k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reels in the moment as another massive orgasm sweeps over her aching body. He is still before her with the girl between his legs lazily massaging his cock just enough to keep it erect. The young man is beside her now looking down at her. Lust still fills his eyes. The other woman who had been touching her has moved to the bathroom and she can hear water running.

The orgasm subsides within her and he slowly removes his fingers. He looks up at her and smiles.

"Happy Birthday, my darling!"

The young man sits down beside her and strokes her hair away from her face.

"This is Jamie, he is only 19."

She looks up at the young man and he salutes her, his cock still twitching above the angle of his thigh.

"This is Annie, she has very nice hands!"

She looks down and makes eye contact with the girl who has hold of his cock. They are piercingly blue. She has freckles across her face and a tattoo on her shoulder.

"And this..." The woman from the bathroom returns, "This is Rio."

She lays on the bed now realising that it was Rio who was squatting over her. Rio is tall and slim with tanned skin and a mane of black wavy hair. She has a pretty face and erotic green eyes. Rio smiles a sexy smile and waves while lighting a cigarette.

"You want more?" He asks her while moving his fingers round for Annie to taste.

She nods and smiles.

"Who do you want first?" He questions and looks at Jamie, Annie and Rio in turn.

"I want Rio, I haven't finished with her yet!" She replies.

He moves away from her now and Annie slips away into the bathroom. Jamie moves across to the minibar and pours himself a drink. He brings Rio to her and smiles.

"Here you go, enjoy!" He pulls a large robe around his shoulders but does not tie the belt.

Rio climbs onto the bed. She has not moved for ages and shifts her position onto her side.

"You may touch me. I like it." Rio speaks with a sultry dark and gravely accent.

She strokes Rio's face and moves towards her again, looking deeper into her eyes. She notices that Jamie and Annie are sitting on the floor together touching each other. He is back at the camera again looking through the lens. He holds a drink in one hand that she presumes Jamie has given him.

Rio flicks her hair away from her face and moves closer. They embrace each other and embark on a long sensual kiss. It was Rio who had kissed her. She remembers the taste. They pull each other closer now and she allows her breasts and stomach to press up against Rio. She moves down kissing Rio's long silky neck, over her collar bone and down to her breasts. She shifts her position until Rio has fallen onto her back and she moves above her so that her knees are either side of Rio's waist and she is sitting above her. She worries that her pussy will dribble onto Rio but what the hell, look at these wonderful breasts!

She suckles and teases the breasts and allows her hand to roam over Rio's glorious body. She feels the beautiful skin respond to her touch and Rio moans her agreement at every touch. She moves down running her tongue along the line of Rio's stomach until she reaches the mound of her sex. She hovers here for a moment but Rio submits to her and begins to pinch her own nipples.

She moves her position again gently prising open Rio's thighs. The cunt she had felt and tasted before is there now for her to see. It is dark coloured but beautiful. Rio is extremely tidy and she wonders if Rio may have had some corrective surgery at some time. She moves down until she can again feel the warmth of Rio's pussy against her face. Her own arse and cunt now exposed and pointing into the air.

"Jamie?" He gestures.

Jamie moves his position and She feels Annie moving in the room also. She can feel Jamie's presence behind her and knows he is watching her. He can see her gaping cunt twitching now.

She ventures on into Rio's vagina. Through the beautifully neat folds of her outer and inner labia. She strokes and tweaks at her finding her tiny clitoris with her fingers. She laps at the wetness and allows her tongue to probe inside the glorious hole again. She feels more wetness as Rio writhes in front of her groaning. She can hear groans from Annie now too and predicts that Annie is masturbating as she watches. She can feel Jamie's breath against her arse now and wonders how close he can actually get without touching her. But the pussy tastes too good and she begins to slide a finger at a time inside Rio until she can't hold anymore. Surprisingly she manages to get three fingers deep inside Rio and feels the swelling inside. She allows her tongue to continue working over the pussy. She feels Jamie's breath on her, warmer now. Then he is licking her. He starts licking her twitching arse hole first and this sends sparks through her entire body. She can feel his hands now on each side of her holding her hips while his tongue probes her arse. She flexes begging him to lick her pussy. He refuses but starts to probe into her arse more vigorously with his tongue and a long nimble finger.

Rio continues to rise and fall in front of her. Juices flowing out over her tongue. She feels her cheeks becoming wet and revels in the feelings she has now.

"Annie, suck my cock!" He instructs the girl.

Jamie is now totally engrossed in her arse and she can feel it dilating at his touch. Rio is panting now having reached numerous fluttering orgasms at her touch. Her fingers slide out of the warm dark place and she reaches up to let Rio taste her own juices. Rio adeptly sucks her fingers dry.

"Rio... Jamie... Move!" He commands.

She is still in the same position on all fours on the bed. Jamie moves from behind her and Rio squirms from the position underneath her. Now she is on all fours on the bed alone. She senses him drop the robe on the floor and climb onto the bed behind her.

"Turn round my darling." He asks as he moves her position so she is now facing diagonally across the bed back towards the camera but still on her knees.

"Jamie?" He gestures.

Annie falls back onto the floor running a finger around her lips and another hand working on her own sweet pussy. Rio walks to the bar and prepares herself a drink while smoking another cigarette. He holds her from behind now and she can feel his cock brushing against her outer labia. Jamie moves in front of her standing at the side of the bed his hard trembling cock just in front of her face. She feels her pussy open up to the familiar feeling of his glorious cock behind her. She swoons. At last, she feels him inside her. He allows his cock to slide deep inside her and then holds her there. He doesn't move.

Jamie moves closer and allows her to take his cock in her hand. She massages it briefly while swooning at the feeling of the cock inside her aching cunt. She opens her mouth and takes Jamie in as deep as she can without gagging.

"She's good, Jamie. Hold onto it!" He instructs.

She starts to move her mouth over Jamie's wonderfully hard cock which tastes divine. She feels him straining against the urgency of wanting to fuck her face. She is groaning now, her mouth and her pussy full of wonderful cock. Jamie starts to rock in front of her and she starts to push back against the cock inside her. He moves with her as though not to let her have more depth. He is fingering her arse now also and she feels the shudders travelling along her spine. Jamie's hard cock begins to swell more and she has already tasted some seepage from his urethra.

"Rio. Come here. Help Jamie." He orders.

Rio comes and squats below Jamie and takes the cock from her mouth, licking the side of her lips as she does it. She watches Rio take the full length of Jamie's cock into her mouth. She must be able to open her throat.

"Fuck her face, Jamie!"

He begins to move into her from behind her now. He is aroused by the deep throat action in front of him and she knows it. He is fucking her now with both thumbs hooked up inside her arse gently stretching her. Her pussy grips around his cock and she focuses on Rio and Jamie.

Jamie is straining to hold his orgasm and Rio is looking at him with a naughty sexy smile in her eyes. Rio grips Jamie's balls and squeezes them on the last deep thrust then pulls back immediately until his cock is free of her mouth. Oh... what an ejaculation! Jamie sprays a wonderful creamy white load all over Rio's breasts and she watches while his cock pumps and pumps until it is done.

She feels the cock inside her throbbing but he is controlled. He doesn't cum inside her despite her own rippling orgasm which sweeps over her at the sight of Jamie's seed spilling out of his cock.

"Annie, clean up Rio and Jamie. We haven't finished yet!"

Annie returns and she watches the pale skinned girl expertly laps at the cum all over Rio's breasts. Jamie falls onto the chair and wanes after his explosion. Rio smiles as Annie's young pink tongue collects the residue from her breasts.

"Bag number 5 please." He requests, his cock still rocking inside her. She aches now. Her pussy full, wet, aroused and wanting. She wants so much more. More. More. More.