She Comes Back For More

Story Info
Bound, gagged, and used; she craves more.
2.2k words
3.81
36k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sore. She was sure she could still feel his body on top of her, fucking her ass until he emptied his load in her, again. She moved a bit and thought she could still feel his teeth gnawing on her clit and his tongue pumping in and out of her cunt.

She was sure she could still feel him using her.

She opened her eyes and looked around the room. He must be getting ready to go to work, she deduced, as she looked at the clock. It was 4am.

A minute later his hulking frame came out of the bathroom and he came back to kneel over her in the bed. She spread her legs wide for him. She'd learned that long time ago—give him easy access.

"are you going to behave today, cunt?" He asked her, his mouth right next to her ear and his breath spilling over her skin. She knew not to answer. He slid a finger inside of her and began to rub. She started to moan, but forgot about her gag. She'd had it in so long it felt natural.

"MMmmm, you're such a good little toy for me, you know just what I like." He continued to rub her slit, her juices covering his fingers. He pulled his hand out and she watched him lick them clean, slurping loudly.

"You taste better in the morning, you know that, slut?"

He got on his knees at the end of the bed and yanked her body towards him. She came almost effortlessly. He put his hands on her knees and forced them apart. He put his nose right infront of the folds of her tight 18 year old pussy and audibly inhaled.

"You smell better, too. What do you want cunt? Tell me."

She remained silent.

"Then I'll take what I want. But that's what you want too, isn't it?"

He roughly buried his face inside of her, biting, licking, sucking. He flicked his tongue across her clit and felt her entire body shutter. He took it between his teeth and began to gnaw on it—her legs went wild, wrapping themselves around his head, pulling him deeper into her. He pulled his mouth away from her and got back onto the bed.

"you like that, don't you slut? Ahh, but you like anything I do to you. You're a filthy whore. And you're all mine." He lowered his mouth to her body again, but this time to her tits, still heaving from the stimulation from what had just happened to her pussy. He bit down hard over her left nipple, almost breaking the skin, simultaneously sliding his thick, long finger back inside of her.

"you'll be a good cunt today, won't you? No?"

He stood and turned his back to her, searching through one of his drawers. Having found what he was looking for, he turned around again, facing her.

"Then I'll have to make sure you'll be a good cunt for me." He straddled her weak frame and tied her hands together before tying them to the bed frame. He stood and looked at her, not quite satisfied. He took the rest of the contents of the drawer and put them on the bed. He took the thick leather collar and fastened it tightly to her neck, connected the leash and tied that to the bedframe also so she wouldn't be able to move her head. Next he took the ankle restraints and tied each ankle to the corners of his king sized bed. She didn't resist.

Once he was finished he pulled out his phone and took a picture of her seemingly lifeless body, bound and gagged. To finish it he blindfolded her and then took another picture. He switched the phone to video mode and moved the camera over her entire body, up her long, smooth, creamy white legs, her swollen, red pussy, her hip bones, her navel, her ribcage and her tits, circling each nipple. Then he moved it over her shoulders, the long, slender neck enslaved by the collar, and finally over the face distorted by the gag and masqued by the blindfold.

"Moan for me baby" he ordered her. She tried, but couldn't get loud enough. He laid himself ontop of her and dry humped her. "Again," he ordered. She started moaning out as he humped her through his clothes, his teeth nibbling on her neck. He stopped and slid his fingers inside of her once again, knowing that would make her louder. He tortured her by playing with her clit—she moaned out, her body arched under him. He ended the video and got off of her.

"I'll be home in a few hours. You know what's going to happen when I get home. Be ready for it. You're gonna get it, hard."

She listened to him walk down the stairs and out the door. She pricked her ears and listened to him ride away to work, and, judging from the noise, it was on his motorcycle.

She'd been there for over a week now. She hadn't left his bed for more than a few minutes at a time since she'd arrived.

She stayed awake and listened to the neighbors. She could hear people, teenagers, she guessed, playing outside in the inground pool up the street. Nobody knew her there—she lived over an hour away. She wasn't worried if they saw her car.

She thought about when she first arrived. He had bought an outfit for her and told her she was to wear it the next time she came to see him. When she pulled into the driveway she was dressed in it. It was a short skirt, bordering on being obscene, and a button up blouse that stretched over her tits just the way he liked. With the clothes she was to wear no panties and no bra, but to have her hair straightened and down around her shoulders, and she was to be wearing high heels with copious amounts of lipgloss. She did as she was told.

It was a Monday night when she arrived. She left the keys in her car and didn't take anything inside with her. She opened the backdoor and let herself in. She knew he would be upstairs. She hadn't seen him in almost two months, but that was her own fault. She'd been a bitch before, she tried to get him to be civil with her and treat her with respect. She knew all she wanted was to be his whore, his toy, his cunt, his property. She didn't know why she acted the way she did. She sent him endless text messages detailing what she now wanted—just to be his slave. He accepted. She walked up the stairs and opened the door to the second floor, the floor that he made into his bedroom. She turned the corner and found him in bed with a beer. She loved men who drank.

She stood in the middle of the room and spin round for him, slowly, so he could look at her. He watched her intently. When she turned round to face him again she walked right over to him and got on top of him, not wanting to waste any time.

He grabbed her ass and ground her pussy onto his cock through the blankets. She leaned forward and kissed him and let him grope her. She took his hand and put it on her knee and led it up her thigh and inside of her pussy. He took it from there.

He was somewhat hesitant at first—he thought everything she had said might have just been talk, but she showed up in the clothes he had sent her, so he took that as a good sign. She'd always been a good fuck, but when she got bitchy he started to lose interest. He wanted her cunt—not the mouth that went with it.

She moaned out in pleasure into his mouth and he lifted her enough to throw aside the blankets.

"Turn around and fuck me---I wanna see that ass!" He commanded her. She did as she was told. She straddled his thighs, her back to him, and got his dick inside of her at last. She started to fuck herself with his rod, arching her back as she heard his grunts of pleasure.

"Yeah bitch, use that tight pussy—come on now, faster—mmmmmm—fuck it gooooood"

She started to fuck herself faster, her hands just above his knees. She felt his hands on her shoulders as he pulled her backward, so that she was lying on top of him, tits up. He ran his hands over the length of her body, starting at her face. He encircled her neck with his hands, as if he was going to choke her—he knew she loved that. Then he let his hands wander to her chest and played with her nipples as she lay still on him, panting, her chest heaving. He kept playing with one of her fleshy white tits, but traced his way further down her body with his other.

She was awoken from her dreamy reverie by a particularly loud shriek from up the street—she guessed that one of the girls was just thrown into the pool.

She went back to remembering what had happened...she could feel her pussy get wet and start to throb—how she wanted him on top of her!

She threw her head back onto the bed, slightly frustrated with her position..she cursed that he had to work today. He said he had to...that he had already taken two days off so that he could spend all day fucking her.

She was startled again, this time by the door banging shut. She excitedly got ready—she must have fallen asleep.

She heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs, but much faster than normal...the bedroom door burst open and she heard him rapidly approaching the bed, shedding his clothes along the way.

He got on her and immediately put his dick in her pussy, not bothering to check to see if she was wet yet. He began fucking her without a care in the world beside his own pent up energies.

"I watched...that video...clip...every chance...I got....the boss....sent me....home....thought I was....nt.....feeling.....well.....he has.....no idea!!" he yelled at her between thrusts. He was fucking her so hard he thought he might break her in half. He knew she was loving it—she was gripping him tighter than she had in days.

"you like this...cunt?! You like...being treated....like a nasty...little....fucking....whore?" he was rocking her hard despite how tightly he had tied her that morning. He sunk his teeth deep into her left breast.

He reached down and untied her ankles and then undid her hands and untied the collar form the bed, still leaving it on her neck. He ripped the gag out of her mouth and waited a minute.

"What do you want, whore?"

She was barely able to speak, but she uttered out her response. "Annnything—I'm your toy, MMmmaster."

"Good whore." He grabbed her hips and flipped her over in one strong, powerful motion and mounted her from behind. "You want it?"

"Please Mmmaster!! I need it!! Use me, anyway you want to. I'm yours!!" She pleaded. He pulled out of her pussy and positioned the head of his cock at the entrance of her ass. He waited a minute, his palms flat over her ass, his fingers wrapping around her hips. Without warning he buried his cock deep inside of her as she screamed out.

"Take it you dirty cunt!! Take it all! You nasty whore, take my cock in your ass!!" He yelled back at her. He got into a rhythm, fucking her so hard that she'd come back, half impaling herself on his cock. He fucked her like that until her legs collapsed and she fell onto the bed with him on top of her.

He grabbed his pillows and shoved them under her hips, positioning her ass at just the right height for him and he went at her again.

"OHHh! MMMmmmaster!!!" She screamed out, not actually daring to say his name without his permission.

"Say it! Say it bitch! Scream my name like you want it!"

"DEAN!! Ohh God!! Dean!!! Give it to me!! Use me!! Deaannnnn ohhhh Godd!!!"

He started to smack her ass as he rode her, his cock going deeper and deeper into her impossibly tight cavity with every thrust.

"You want my cum, you dirty whore?!"

"Yes!! Please!! Cum in my ass Master Dean!!! Please!!"

He grabbed onto her shoulders and shoved her body back onto his cock as he growled out more dirty names at her—his hot cum filling her tight ass. He fell on her, his heavy body pushing hers deeper into the mattress.

Several minutes later he rolled onto his back and made her lay across him. He grabbed a towel and cleaned off his cock.

"Suck me."

She did as she was told, sucking his cock, her blindfold still in place as he didn't give permission to take it off. He grabbed his handcuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back.

He turned the tv on and channel surfed with the remote in one hand, his other hand playing with his toy—at least until he wanted to go at her again. His kids wouldn't be home for another five days—he'd have her thoroughly broken in by then.