She Couldn't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't bear another day with him. Early the next morning her cell phone was ringing. It was the kids! They needed her home? He son wasn't feeling well? Problems, trouble? It was enough to convince Mike that they needed to cut the trip short. Her heart skipped a beat, she had made a terrible mistake being with Mike, and now she had a way out. Of course Mike wanted to fuck her again. His engorged cock already sprung, any foreplay to help her get ready for him was not even remotely present in his mind. Her pussy was so sore she didn't know how she would take him again. Mentally she just shut down, divorced herself from her own body and once again let him drive his hard cock into her raw, used pussy.

The drive home was endless, though he had had enough cock sucking, he still wanted her to jack his cock while he drove. She shuddered violently when he shot a load of cum all over her hands. Sex with him disgusted her, she disgusted herself. She ran to her car when they got back to town. Mike had other friends to visit and she told him that she would try to check in with him later. Not a chance! It was so hard to pretend disappointment at cutting the trip short, tell him she would catch up with him as soon as the kids were settled down. She ran away from him as fast as she could. She was finally free!

As soon as she was safely in her car out of his sight, she started to cry. Quietly tears streamed down her face and came harder and harder until she was sobbing. She became aware of people in the parking lot looking at her, uncertain if they should approach to help. She had to compose herself, she had to go home to her kids. With all the courage she could muster, she dried her tears and started her car. Alone with her thoughts all she could think about was Greg. Being with Mike had not helped her achieve her goal in getting over him. Now more than before she ached for him, for his touch, for their intimacy. It was a bitter truth, nothing would ever come close to what she felt with him, to what they had.

Finally she was home, the kids rushed to greet her, happy with the reunion they were quickly dispelled. Relieved to be alone, she rushed to shower away the dirty filthy feeling that enveloped her. Removing the showerhead, she shoved it up against her swollen pussy, trying in vain to wash his cum out of her body. Replaying the weekends events in her mind she kept wondering if Greg would had been turned on by what a dirty slut she had been. Would he have enjoyed watching Mike fucking her over and over, filling her pussy with his cum, his cock demanding her wet mouth swallow it? Thinking of Greg's hard cock made her pussy quiver. She imagined the hot water dancing on her clit was his tongue, images of their sex filled her mind. She imagined that Greg would punish her for being such a bad girl, she lay in bed exploring her pussy, amazed at how it sprang to life just thinking about him. She let her fingers roam over her swollen clit, into her vagina, slick and wet she shoved them into her ass. With her big dildo in hand she abused her hurt, swollen pussy, thrusting it in and out of her cunt as Greg would have with his cock. She had only succeeded in hurting herself more. She knew that she was never going to be over him, she would never be ok again...

12