She Deserved It

Story Info
His slut needed some extra discipline.
929 words
3.54
48k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knocked on the door and he answered. She greeted him with a long kiss as he closed the door. She whispered in his ear I'm your slut. He pulled her away and slapped her face, yes you are, he said, and you're late. He brought her to her knees and opened his pants, taking out his cock and shoving it into her open mouth. She sucked hard as he stroked his dick telling her what a slut she was. He grabbed her by the hair and forced her face first onto the bed, hiking up her skirt and thrusting his hard dick deep inside her not letting go of her hair. He fucked harder and faster as she moaned yelling that she was about to cum. He abruptly took it out and turned her over, forcing it once again into her mouth. She was gagging on it as it kept hitting the back of her throat. He forced her to swallow and then slapped her face again. He told her to get on her knees on the floor. She sat on her knees, hands beside her, head down, submissive all the way. He got the rope and grabbed her hair, forcing her onto the bed again. He took off her clothes and tied her up, arms open wide and legs spread, to the bed. He told her she was so going to get what she deserved. He got his vibrator out and stuck it in her cunt. She moaned with joy as the vibrator hit her g-spot, unfortunately that's all it did. She tried to moving her hips, but she was immobile, tied up to tight to move. She felt the vibrator in her, but there was nothing she could do to get herself off. He grinned and fixed himself a drink and said this is going to be a long night. She knew what he meant, because the last time he did this it lasted over an hour. He sat down on the chair and laughed, saying you're going to wish that you hadn't teased me so much, slut and turned on the tv. After 15 minutes, the begging for him to fuck her got on his nerves. He went to the bathroom and brought out a wash cloth and shoved it into her mouth, gagging her, shutting her the hell up.

He continued to watch tv, nursing his drink, watching her try to squirm. After 2 hours he came back to her taking the vibrator out of her delicate pussy. He pinched her nipples hard and then groped her clit. She let out a stifled moan. He asked her if she wanted to cum. Her eyes begged to be fucked as she nodded her head. I thought you would, he said, and inserted the vibrator back inside of her. He took the wash cloth out of her mouth and stuck his dick back in it. You're such a slut he said over and over again, taking his dick out and slapping her, telling her what filthy slut she was. He jacked his dick off onto her face, cum dripping all over her hair, her cheeks, her lips, her chin, her neck, and finally her chest. He freshened up his drink and sat down on the chair resuming his program on tv, listening to her beg louder and louder to fuck her. I'm your slut, she screamed. He came over and said, I know, you're my slut, sluts take care of their men, not themselves.

He proceeded to wipe her face off and put the now soiled wash cloth back into her mouth, keeping her silent. He watched tv for a half hour more and then came back to her taking the wash cloth out of her mouth. Do you want to cum? he asked. Yes, please, I beg of you let me cum, she responded. He took the vibrator out, she was red and glistening, her clit swollen beyond belief. He stroked her clit. She moaned loudly as he slipped 3 fingers inside of her. I'm your slut she screamed as he thrust another finger in her cunt. Ohhh, she moaned, I'm such your slut, do anything you want to me. He took his fingers out of her cunt and stuck them in her mouth, saying taste yourself. She licked them off. He slapped her hard this time, leaving a mark on her face. God, you're such a whore, he said. Then he narrowed his hand and slid it up her dripping cunt as far as it would go, shoving it and wiggling it as she cried, it hurts.

He continued wiggling his fingers and shoving his hand deeper as he watched her cry. She begged him to stop, through her stifled sobs. He ignored her, his fist reaching deeper and deeper inside of her with a grin on his face, still watching her cry. He took out his hand, so wet and creamy. Admit it, he said, you loved it, slut and slapped her face. He untied her and retied her in a different position to the bed, so she couldn't leave. She belonged to him all night and he was going to make sure she didn't leave. He turned out the light, gave her a kiss, rolled over and went to sleep. Waking up every couple of hours to use her again and again, mouth, ass, cunt. At 10am he finally untied her. She was exhausted and sore. They got dressed and went out to breakfast before he left for his long drive home.