She Did It For Love Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary, Kim told me that Eddie and his pals had blackmailed you and her into having sex with them." I asked her point blank.

She gasped and stuttered, "W-w-what! She's lying!"

"Mary, I'm going to go see Trish after this and ask her, too. I know she'll tell me the truth because she has no husband who will get mad at her for fucking those guys. And, I plan to be here when Larry arrives and ask him, too!" I took a shot at that last statement. I didn't know what Larry and Mary's relationship was, but I had to take a chance that he was Eddie's friend.

Mary seemed to wilt. "Oh God, you have to be out of here before Larry arrives. He's almost as much of a badass as Eddie!"

Eureka! I was right! I thought as she fell back on the couch and began to weep.

"Please don't tell Carl. It would kill me for him to find out!" Mary sobbed, wringing her hands.

"So? Tell me what happened that caused Kim and you to turn into whores!" I said angrily.

She stood up and swayed as if she was light headed. She placed a hand on the arm of the couch to steady her. He began in a hesitant voice, "It all started while you were on the long trip to California. Kim was tired of staying home alone and needed to get out and let her hair down. Carl was out of town at a police symposium on crime prevention. So I was alone for five nights, too."

Mary stopped and glanced at her watch, "I've got to tell you fast because Larry is due here in less than twenty minutes. He'll put you back in the hospital if you're still here when he arrives. I can control him most of the time, but he would probably think you were trespassing on his property."

"Why does he leave Carl alone, if he is so possessive?" I asked already knowing the answer.

Mary snorted, "Larry doesn't mind fucking a cop's wife, but he doesn't want to fuck with the cop."

"All right Mary. Tell me everything."

"Kim and I, and our girlfriend, Trisha, decided to have a women's night out. We went to a club for drinks and some dancing. That's all. Just some innocent dancing. Eddie, Larry and Tiny approached us about ten o'clock. They brought us each a Champaign cocktail and asked us to dance. We were stupid. We accepted the drinks but told them we were tired and would pass on the dance. Instead of taking our remarks as a turned down, they took at as an invitation to sit down.

"We were surprised, but they just sat there and chatted with us about our families and how pretty we were and all of the normal bullshit men hit on women with in a night club. After about a half hour, I started to feel strange. Really hot, a little sleepy, and incredibly horny. They bought us another round of drinks. They made sure we drank all of the drinks. Within a short time, I was ready to screw the closest light pole.

"Kim complained that she was really hot and needed some air. Eddie suggested we all walk outside and get some air. We did. I really don't remember much after that. I know we went outside. I know that Larry had a flask he passed around to all of us. I know the other guy, Tiny, lit up a joint and passed that around too.

"I do remember we went with them to a grungy hotel and they screwed us while we three women lay next to each other on the two double beds in the room.

"After a while, they said they were too drunk to fuck us again and let us leave."

"Okay, but one more question. Why did you and Kim do it again?" I asked quietly, fearing to know the answer.

"That's easy. Those assholes showed up at our houses with pictures of the night before. They threatened to give the pictures to you and Carl, our parents, and all of our friends. They had us dead to rights because the pictures showed us apparently loving everything that was being done to us. Kim and I talked that afternoon and agreed that we had to give them what they wanted because of the blackmail. She was emphatic about it. We would have to do what Eddie and Larry wanted. She convinced me that no good could come of telling you and Carl about it. You would just divorce our asses when you saw those pictures."

"Eddie called at six o'clock and ordered Kim to call her mother and told her to make up a story about me being in a car wreck and in the hospital. He wanted Kim to spend the whole night and that was the story he came up with so that her mother would watch Angie the rest of the night. Larry had already shown me the pictures and I had given in already to his demands." Mary sighed and looked me right in the eye.

"They had us go to Victoria Secrets and buy a bunch of lingerie. They also had us buy mini-skirts and blouses from the teen section at the local department store. They told us to wear the clothes and no underwear to the hotel that night. Our pussies were just covered by those short skirts and our boobs were too big for the blouses and we had to wear the blouses unbuttoned down to our navels.

"Kim and I drove together in my car and arrived at the same hotel at seven and waited for Trisha in the parking lot. Trisha was already smitten with Tiny. I'd seen her ride him to multiple orgasms that first night in the hotel." Mary stopped and a thin smile played on her face. "I know why they call him 'Tiny'. He's as big as a horse. He about split me in two later that night when he took me as we swapped partners the second or third time."

"She shook her head and thought for a moment, "Where was I? Oh yes. Eddie answered the door and let the three of us in. He simply said "Lap dance." And we did. We ground our bare bottoms into their crotches and up over their mouths. They licked our pussies as they pulled our boobs out of the blouses and diddled with our nipples. They brought out the dope and booze and soon we were partying in the nude. This went on for an hour or so. I'm sure they gave us more of whatever drug they had used the night before to get us so pliant and horny.

"Next thing I know I was on the bed next to Kim and I remember the guys took our hands and made us rub each others boobs. They had us kiss each other as they drilled our pussies with those jack hammers they have.

"We all swapped and did another partner. Kim reached over and moved my hand from her boob down to her pussy. Larry was ass fucking her and I was frigging her. Eddie was fucking me like nothing I had ever had happen. Carl is a good lover, but these guys are amazing.

"Kim did it willingly. I know sometime that night Kim and I ate each other out. We were all so screwed up on whatever they had put in our drinks that we would do anything they asked us to. We spent the night and had sex for hours. In the morning, I remember waking up with a splitting headache. Kim was yelling to get up and get dressed. My pussy ached from the constant fucking and my ass was still filled with Larry's dick.

"We quickly dressed. We were covered in cum from these men. I looked over at Trisha and she was riding Tiny again. She smiled at me and said she would have the guys take her home later. She was single and had no significant other to worry about.

"As we drove home, I told Kim never again. She got a funny look on her face and said she had really loved Eddie's sexing of her and if it weren't for having to worry about Angie's future, she might consider giving you up for Eddie.

"I got home and showered for an hour. I still felt violated. But what was done was done. I knew I'd never do it again. But I have done it, over and over again. I do it day in and day out, like clock work. Even during my periods. From ten in the morning until three in the afternoon, I'm Larry's slut. Or a slut to anyone Larry orders me to fuck or suck. I meet him or his friends at hotels, motels, even the backrooms of bars at least three times a week. Occasionally I'll have one of them here at the house." Mary said in a quivering voice.

She looked at her watch, "Shit! Larry is due here any minute. You have to leave!"

She looked at her watch again, "That's it! Leave now. And leave by the back door. If he sees you we're both in a shit load of trouble."

I did as she asked and I'm glad I did. I had just closed the rear door when I heard her doorbell ring. Larry had arrived to get his daily blackmail booty. I did stay at the door long enough to hear Mary say, "Hi stud. Get your ass naked and feed me that big snake. I'm so horny for you."

I took a detour to the street behind Mary's house. Trisha lived in a small bungalow on that street. I saw that her car was in the driveway. I walked up to the front door and rang the bell. In a few seconds, I heard her voice, "Just a minute, Tiny - Honey! I'll be right there"

She threw open the door and was about to throw her arms around me when she saw I was not Tiny. She pulled back and said, "Sam, what are you doing here? What do you want?"

I didn't give her a chance. "Kim came home. Mary and Kim have both told me what happened that night. I want to know from you why they continued meeting those guys. I know you are, but, hell, you're the loosest woman I know. So, it's no surprise your doing Tiny. You just like the big dick he's providing you."

Trisha smiled and said, "So you finally know? Good. Now you know why Kim did what she did. Hell, by now she probably truly loves that Eddie guy. He's almost as wide as my darling Tiny."

"Tell me what you know. Not about that night but about the next days and what Eddie did to me." I requested.

"She met the guy everyday after she caved into the blackmail. She did anything he wanted her to. He threatened to maim you if she didn't do exactly what he wanted. She really did love you. She told me that she would do anything he asked as long as he didn't kill you or hurt your daughter."

"What do you mean, she really did love me? Are you saying she doesn't any more?" I asked.

"Hell Sam. She has had a hundred guys since she left you. She started using cocaine and was paying for the drugs with her body within weeks after she left you. Eddie farmed her out for bachelor and frat parties. She probably doesn't even remember being married or that she had loved you. Tiny tells me what Eddie had her do, and no loving wife could remain loving with all of that emotional baggage she is carrying now. She's pregnant isn't she? Hell, Eddie told her to leave because she can't be sure the kid is even his."

She smiled and added, "Now Sam, if you don't mind, please leave. Tiny will be here in a few minutes and I don't think he would be very happy with you being here!"

I nodded my head, let myself out the door, and headed home.

As I walked back to my house, my cell phone rang. It was Detective Johnson. Eddie had been arrested! They had him in one of their interview rooms trying to break him down. So far he had not asked for a lawyer so they were grilling him about my beating.

I mind spun in circle, but I kept coming back to the old song, "Hail, hail, the gang's all here…" Yes, the old gang was back in my life. My wife, her whacko lover, Mary, Trisha, Larry, and Tiny were now all entrenched in my life. I didn't like it one bit. I needed to heal and move on one way or another.

I walked into my driveway and looked at my watch. Yes, I still had time.

I got in my car and drove to the courthouse. Kim's arraignment was about to start.

To be continued...

12