She Didn't See It Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes streamed tears, my stomach lurched. Her belly button ring danced in front of my eyes as she rocked her cock down to my gullet. Finally she released her hands and my face came off of her dick like a geyser. I hacked and coughed with ropes of saliva trailing from my lips to her cock.

"Looks familiar," she said as she gazed down at my spittle covered face.

"Fuck you," I replied.

I realized that she had used both her hands to force me down on her cock. She had let go of the gun. I put my head down like I was about to suck her dick again, then straightened up and delivered a stunning right handed slap across her face. I hit her so hard her head bounced off of the back window. While she was dazed I grabbed her legs and yanked her back into the center of the cargo area. I vaulted up to sit on her chest, grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock into her mouth.

She took it like a champ and leaned into it. My other hand reached behind me and twisted her nipple while she sucked on my dick. Her mouth made enticing slurping noises while her hands slid up and down on my shaft. I leaned forward so she could get more of my cock down her throat; I enjoyed hearing the gurgling noises she made every time it penetrated her throat. Her straight black hair bobbed under me as I was on my knees over her face. Her hands gripped my ass and pulled me into her face harder. God I was so close to coming. Just a little bit more of this and I would paint her face white.

Her hands kneaded my ass cheeks. Suddenly she pulled her face from my crotch and jammed her finger up my ass! I shot forward over her in surprise trying to get away from her fucking finger. She rolled out from under me, turned around and made to push her dick into my ass. She leaned over me and used her hips to pin me between her cock and the passenger seat. Her face hovered just above my shoulder and she grunted in the effort of holding me there.

I used the grunt to judge where her jaw was and delivered a sharp crack to it with my elbow. She cried out in shock as she rolled off to my left and landed on her back. I spun around and placed my knees on either side of her shoulders, my ball sack resting on her lips. She moaned, still shocked, I must have hit her harder than I thought. But I was in control again. Or was I?

I looked down to see my balls on her face, and caught myself looking at her dick again. Still so hard, it stood up almost in defiance of my assault. I wasn't in charge here. It was.

I leaned down and took that hard penis in my mouth. Just like she did the first time I didn't stop until the entire length was lodged securely in my throat. My gag reflex strained and my body protested, but I started to deep throat her as she had done to me. Up and down, up and down, never leaving my throat. I lasted thirty seconds before I had to come up for air, but my gagging and sputtering weren't nearly as violent as before. I took her in my throat again and worked it some more. I used my hands to massage her balls.

Under me, her lips opened and my balls dipped into her mouth like the much acclaimed tea bag. She worked them over good before she pulled my cock down to her lips. I thrust down slightly to help her get it in her mouth. Her hand stroked what she couldn't angle into her mouth. God it felt good.

I throated her some more and kept working at it. I swear her cock was growing in size even more. I put my face all the way down on her cock, my nose pressed into her balls. She arched her back and did the same to me. I felt her tongue come out of her mouth and tap on the top of my prick. In a different position she would have been licking my balls. Then I felt her finger at my ass again, but this time more gently. I throat fucked her with my cock in time with her finger probing at my back door.

She began thrusting her hips up as I thrust mine down in sync with her finger. God it felt good. I felt that all too familiar tightening in my balls. She must have felt it too because she took me from her mouth and started jacking me for all she was worth. Her finger slammed in and out of my asshole and finally I reached my breaking point.

I gurgled on her cock as my cum shot from my dick with the power of a fire hose. She angled it at her face to catch the first two jets across her mouth and nose. The next she pointed farther down and my come rained down onto those luscious tits. I must have shot about ten shots before I realized her breathing was ragged and she was pumping up into my throat.

She cried out and thrust her hips up and pushed my head down with her hands. I had no choice but to ride her cock with my face as she began cumming down my throat. I felt her big member pulse as it unloaded shot after shot of cum into my stomach. I couldn't let it all go down without tasting it so I forced my way off her dick. I pulled up and her cock cleared my lips just in time to be rewarded with two big spurts of cum across my face and in my eyes. I put her cock head back in my mouth and felt her cock pulse another two shots, then drool out cum onto my tongue. Her black dick left my mouth like a lollipop as I held all her cum in my mouth, savoring it. I swished it back and forth and then swallowed it down.

She gently pulled her finger from my ass. I laid my head down with my face rubbing all over her softening dick. She gave my dick a few last, loving licks. We were both breathing heavily with sweat glistening from our bodies.

I numbly turned around and lay down next to her. She looked gorgeous with my cum dripping from her face and tits. I leaned over and licked some of it from her skin. I moved up and kissed her, sharing the cum. Our kiss broke, strings of cum stretched between us.

She licked her lips and said, "What do we do now? I'm pretty sure we both broke a few laws there."

I replied, "Where do you live? Are there a lot of break-ins there?"

She smiled and grabbed for her purse. There she fished out her driver's license and handed it to me.

"I have a roommate. You'll either have to watch me, or try to take us both. Either way, don't let me see it coming," She said.

She gave my soft cock a gentle pat and then silently dressed. She wiped all the cum off of her face, but not her tits, with one of the brand new shirts she bought at the Gap. She finished getting dressed, kissed me on the cheek, and got out of the car. She stopped twice, once to pick up her phone from under the other car, and once to wave.

I looked down at her license through my cum covered eyes. She lived close, it wouldn't be too hard to stalk her. This will be fun.

12