She Doesn't Even Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back, released his grip, swung his arms behind her back and behind her knees and with the ease of a feather he lifter her, cradling her in his arms. She looped her hands behind his neck and pulled herself up for another embrace as he carried her easily across the room, down the hall to the bed. The bed itself was massive, easy 4m wide and nearly the same length and covered in a pure white set and a cloud of pillows at the head. He rested her down on the bed without breaking the kiss and pulled back admiring this young sensation in front of him. She lay there on her side, propping herself up with and elbow while the soft lights casted exotic shadows back towards her admirer. His eyes ravaged her as his focus journeyed from head to toe and back again. Her hair falling to her side highlighted her neckline and traced a path for his vision up to her eyes that shone like a creature of the night. Like a fox, a minx, a panther demanding nothing less than desire.

He removed his boots, undershirt and pants and returned to his observatory pose overlooking this sexual feast. His tight cotton undershorts easily revealed his manhood and his intentions.

She sat up and let her feet hang off the side of the bed. With a raised hand she beckoned him closer. He moved in, bent down and kissed her with intensity and vigor. He hands moved up the outside of his thighs and around to his butt. She clenched it in her fingers and felt him respond through his kiss. Sucking her tongue into his mouth and trying to wrestle it with his own. She had no reservations, no other considerations. All her fear and emotion trapped in this embrace and there was nothing she desired more. Her hands found the front of his undershorts and began massaging his swelling manhood. One hand firmly stroking the inside of his upper thigh while the other found the length of his shaft. She stroked him over the top of his shorts, feeling his length and thickness pulsate and grow. The hand moved up his thigh and began cupping his balls, she could feel the heat being emitted from them easily through the cotton fabric. She massaged them hard and with purpose like a fruit picker starting a season. She could hear and feel his groaning into her mouth and she loved it.

He reached down, grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it up to their kiss. Her body complied without hesitation and they kissed through the neck hole of the dress not wanted to separate for as long as they could stand. They parted for only a second and he lightly tossed the dress over the end of the bed. It's tail flowing like a waterfall down the sheets but falling short of the floor.

He stood upright admiring this newly semi naked creature in front of him. Staring back up at him with delicious fire in her dark eyes. Her fingers met the hem of his shorts and she started to pull them down. He closed his eyes and breathed in heavily through his nose as his swollen gland stretched out freely from the confides of his briefs. His briefs fell to the floor as her hands wrapped themselves around the shaft of his growing cock and began to stroke him back and forth. With each piston she could feel his cock stretch and swell within her grasp. She moved forward and let her hands rest his cock against her cheek. She breathed in smelling his manhood. The strong smell of his sex intoxifying her, possessing her. She rubbed the swollen red head of his dick over her cheek, across her lips and against her other cheek. She took a moment to kiss the side of his shaft while her hands pumped the base and his balls. She could feel the sticky moisture trickling down her cheek as his pre-cum started oozing out. But she didn't care, she felt safe, and safe to be overcome by desire.

He could feel her hot breath on his dick, running along its shaft and circling at his balls before dissipating into the air. His eyes were still closed when he felt her lips begin to lightly kiss the head of his dick. Lightly pressing against his cock hole that was smearing his sticky precum onto her lips. It was so light, it was teasing him so badly, little brushes from her lips pecking his cock leaving him begging to be consumed. He opened his eyes and realized what she'd been waiting for. She wanted him to watch her take his cock for the first time. She wanted to see his eyes when her mouth swallowed the head of his dick. Looking intently up at him in all her semi naked glory she opened her mouth not an inch from his head and subtly let her tongue slide out flat to rest on her bottom lip. From there she moved her hands to his butt and pushed his hips forward and his agonizing member along her runway tongue and into her mouth. Pushing her lips apart with his head as he entered her. He could feel her mouth swallow him. Her tongue rub the underside, her cheek walls sucking him in deeper. She pulled back and released his cock from her mouth leaving thin strands of saliva bridging between cock and lips. This time he raised his hands to her head and slowly drove his cock in. Her eyes on fire as she tasted and sucked on his aching cock. He began pistoning in and out with short stabs. Just enough to feel his head be consumed and pull back against her lips and out to see her open mouth and open wanting eyes ready for the next stroke. His hands tightened in her hair behind her head, commanding control and used it to drive in full strokes to the back of her mouth. Every time he pushed his cock between her lips and into her waiting mouth, every time she heard him groan with pleasure, every time she felt the way his cock reacted to her tongue, cheeks and lips drew fire between her thighs. She could feel herself craving his dick, wanting him to force it inside of her, force her to come with him inside of her, force him to fuck her. Without the care or the consideration he'd shown her, just pure fucking. She was struggling for breath as his pumping dick ravaged her mouth, she heard herself moaning onto his raw meat, found herself furiously tugging his balls and the other hand intensely working her throbbing clit through her little black undies.

With great restraint he pulled his burning dick from the little minx's mouth and watched as she caught her breath, their eye's still firmly locked to each others gaze. He reached forward with both hands, grasped her waist and lifted her and positioned her towards the middle of the bed. He bent down and kissed her mouth, tasting himself amongst her own unique flavor. She locked her hands behind his head and ravaged his mouth with her lips, biting and ripping at his lips with her own. Desperate for more. He moved his hand up to the front of her neck and spread his fingers around her throat and squeezed. She felt her instincts panic and fight against the kiss but she let herself succumb to the strength of his grasp and let the desired effect of panic heighten her moment.

He broke the kiss but not the grasp and pushed her down onto her back leaving her sprawled out away from him. His hand slipped down to the front of her bra and simply undid the central front clasp, releasing her breasts from the captivity of her matching black bra. His hands continued down her body on a bee line over her navel before hooking her last remaining piece of attire and whipping them down her legs and onto the floor. Leaving her naked, vulnerable and exactly where he wanted her. His hands came back to her thighs, grasped them high and inside before firmly parting her legs to fully expose her sex.

His mouth started kissing at the inside knee and lightly bit it's way down to stop just short of her sex. He took a moment to breath it in, admire it glistening with expectation and in preparation, he clit already swollen and visibly throbbing. Waiting for more. He bypassed her exposed pussy and bit back up the other thigh to the knee. Massaging her high inner thigh as he went. She was trembling and pleading for attention, wanting to feel his mouth, cock anything to take her to satisfaction. He moved his mouth back down and hovered over her, blowing a cool stream of breeze over her cooling her and causing her to twinge and twist. She tried to pull her hips up to him but his firm grip denied her, she tried to use her hands to force his head down but he maintain his posture. And just when she had given up she felt his mouth completely surround her sex and suck her clit along her tongue and into his mouth. She let out a moan that was louder than what she was expecting and she felt herself melt. And as abruptly as he'd started he pulled back and blew more cool air against her wet sex. The contrast between hot mouth and cool air caused her to desire to grow to almost uncontrollable lengths. He returned his mouth to her and sucked her again. His lips formed a firm suction ring around her sex and she could feel herself not only getting licked, kissed and flicked but sucked, swallowed and nibbled within the walls of his mouth. He hands grabbed at the back of his head, forcing him down harder, her thighs fought and failed against the strength of his grasp and all the while his mouth worked hard and harder against her. He concentrated intensely against her clit, sucking it up the tunnel made by his tongue until she was shaking and he slowed his motion before moving to savor the other petals of her sax. He could taste her, sweet, strong nectar until he could not hold her back any more. Massaging her thighs hard, flicking and sucking her clit with uninterrupted intensity he could feel her shaking's and tremblings getting stronger. She was moaning loader, letting herself go, letting herself cum in his mouth. And he couldn't wait to taste her. She felt the fire burning throughout her body, like a poison of passion cursing along her bones, her muscles he every fibre. She didn't even realize she was screaming or shaking, she was so close. She came hard and summoned the strength to throw him from her lap. Her body went into jitters as waves of pleasure erupted again and again. As she tried to close her legs the pressure continued the pleasure and she found unable to stop herself. Legs shaking, breathing in short sharp stabbing pants and heart racing she savored her orgasm.

He kneeled up, pleased with his craft. Pleased that he was able to giver her what she was seeking. As she calmed down he softly grabbed her ankles and spread them wide. His erection had not waned and he was keen to continue their adventure of pleasure. He positioned his cock head at the moist opening to her sex and kneeled with legs wide. She began to shake her head and begged for more time. He scooped one arm underneath her, grabbed her wrist and lowered his body onto hers locking in both arms. The other arm he put soflty over her mouth and began to push his cock into her. While her mouth was trying to beg him to stop her eyes were wild with desire for more. Through his hand he could hear her begging him to stop,

Please no, please no more, Please don't fuck me yet

Over and over she seemed to repeat this, like a chant, but the sounds of her whimpering pleas only spurred him on. He slipped his cock into her hot and moist sex. Stretching her as he did. Not hard, not fast but deliberate and controlled. He pushed part way in, withdraw part back before driving back in again. She lightly fought under him but there was no real motive behind her actions. He drove back in, drew out and in deeper again.

Please no more, please no, Please don't fuck me.

He was pushing all the way in now, and could feel her tightness gripping him, holding him, milking him. He continued his long strokes, deep, with control and precision. Driving in long and strong. And it was now he started hearing through his hand

Please, Please no more, Please fuck me

Her chant conflicted and her last ability to beg for more time was being overcome by her desire to have more cock, deeper cock, have the cock fuck her. He pumped her harder, not stabbing in short bursts but still long and penetrating. His balls now low and heavy hitting into her arse and with each smack causing more pleasure to erupt time and time again. Her chants were clear now, no holding back and her body confirmed by grinding up into each thrust.

Please fuck me, please fuck me, please fuck me.

With the final signs of hesitation banished from her body he rose up his torso, linked his arms under the insider of her spread knees and grabbed her arms at the elbows. Here he controlled her spread legs, her body, her arms still pinned and he was able to increase his penetration and stride further. He picked up the pace further and was now pulling her whole body in and pushing it away as well as his own hips to maximize each thrust. Her legs began shaking again and he could feel her muscles contracting within her pussy.

She could only look up at him as she laid there on her back, helpless to this man's sexual plans. She could feel him driving inside of her, each stroke stoking the fire inside of her, burning from her sex and sending agonizing pleasure throughout her body. Her eyes locked on his and immediately realized the size of his desire and want for her. He was pumping her pussy hard, his cock stretching with every stoke and as her orgasm hit she could feel herself clawing at the sheets, at her stomach, at her clit, sending her to pleasure some heights. Not sure if she was crying or laughing she saw the room spinning, He had withdrawn from her, but still she kicked around on the bed bucking her hips and holding herself throughout the orgasm.

She lay there a while, trying to recall where she was, how did she get here, what had just happened. She looked out the window and still the city lights shone on like embers from a dying fire. She opened her eyes to him kneeling not far from her, breathing heavily but not out of breath. Her gaze dropped to his still rigid cock which was shining with slick spoils of their sex. She reached a hand up and slowly stoked his member, all the way down and all the way up. Looking at it with almost curiosity as how this simple rod of raw meat and blood to cause such a reaction as what she'd experienced. She crawled up to him on her stomach and began licking the slick from his cock. Working her way back to the head of his cock she sucked him into her mouth. Memories of her orgasm caused her to giggle into his dick. It passed and she went back to tenderly milking his dick with her mouth.

He was slowly pushing into her mouth and new that he was not far away. His hands found her arse, the incredible sexy cheeks of her arse and began massaging them while he slid his dick in and out of her lips. Her hands pumped his shaft, her lips bobbed over his head and he could feel the massaging of his balls invite his own orgasm with great haste. He rocked back and forth and resisted as long as he could but with her lips working the ridge of his cock he was soon clenching her cheeks hard and thrusting into her throat ejecting hot loads of his cum. She could feel the ropes of his seed hitting the inside of her mouth and were too much to contend with. Some she swallowed, some leaked out the corner of her mouth and onto the bed. The warm tangy cum filled her mouth and she continued to milk his dick swallowing what she could and allowing the rest to run down her chin, down her neck and down to form a pool where her breast met the bed sheets. She kept him in her mouth until his was both flaccid and clean. His hands had moved up to her back and was now massaging her. Venturing up to her neck and shoulders before returning to her lower back and occasionally her bum.

The both crawled up to the head of the bed and fell into the cloud of pillows. There they simply watched as each other was filled with pure satisfaction and totally content. They lay there, naked, until she fell into a deep asleep with the smallest of grins evident on her face.

Then he pulled up her sheets, got dressed back into his uniform and stood watch at the foot of the bed. Still as a statue, ready anything.

12