She Doesn't Pt. 04

Story Info
At the cabin.
3k words
4.4
48.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
65 Followers

Chapter 7: The Cabin

She looked around, taking it all in, the living area, kitchen area and bathroom, the hall going to the sleeping area. She put down the bag and her purse, and came over to me wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me, gently at first, then harder.

When the kiss broke, she nestled her head against my chest.

"You really want my virginity, don't you?"

I nodded.

"It's not that you . . . just . . . want . . . " she faltered, then steeling herself, she spit it out. " . . . want to get into my pants!"

There are times when honesty is definitely NOT the best policy!

"No, of course not!

"I love you," I continued. "And I want to know you better! I want you to feel good. And I want to make you feel good. You're really special to me. And I would love to be the one to introduce you to love!"

"And that means . . . sex . . ."

"It certainly includes sex."

I still hadn't made a conscious decision. But I knew my frame of mind was certainly moving toward acceptance. I was still afraid . . . and even terrified of letting a man . . . do that to me. But he was so gentle and kind . . . so assuring . . . so patient with me! I must really be frustrating him! Could I . . .? . . . with him . . .? Lots of other girls did it! My roommate had done it. It seems that everyone has done it except me! And here I am . . . a TWENTY-FIVE YEAR OLD VIRGIN! And here he is! A wonderful, loving, patient man, holding me and caressing me, never once trying to force me to do something I didn't want to do. Even now, he's waiting for me to make a decision.

"I still don't know if I want to. But if I did, . . . you know I'm still a virgin . . . I'm . . . not . . . you know?"

He nodded. "You're not protected?"

How relieved I was that he helped me past . . . that word.

"If I did . . . would you use . . . uhh . . . "

I let her squirm for a moment before I nodded. "Of course! I wouldn't want to do anything to put you at risk of any kind. I have protection. You have nothing to worry about on that behalf."

"And I wouldn't . . . want to . . . get a disease . . ." She was actually stammering, trying to get the words out!

"I had a checkup last month. The doctor checked for everything. There's no way you'll be getting anything from me. Also, the condom would help prevent any spread of disease if it were present."

Condom! That word brought all of my fears to the surface again! Condom! 'A sheath worn over the penis (as to prevent conception or venereal disease).' But then, my roommate had a different definition . . . 'A device to allow two people in love to enjoy each other fully without fear of unwanted consequences.'

She nestled her face against my chest some more. Then turned her face to me for a long, soft kiss. When the kiss came to an end, she pressed her cheek to mine holding her body tightly against mine and whispered, "Will it hurt?"

WILL it hurt? She knows she's made her decision. She's admitting it to herself. I remembered her whimpers when my finger had begun to enter her. This time, I felt I would get more mileage out of honesty. I nodded my head.

"Probably. There is usually some pain the first time . . . sometimes for the first few times. But as a woman's body adjusts to the new experience, the pain becomes less and the pleasure becomes more."

I cradled her face in my hands and kissed her on the forehead and on the eyes, nose, and pecked her mouth. Then I took her hand in mine and led the way to the bedroom.

I was still nervous! But every time I asked something and he had an answer, it seemed like more of my resistance slipped away. I was 25 years old, and a virgin. I WANTED to have sex! I was tired of being alone . . . of sleeping alone . . . of not having someone . . .

Sex . . . condom . . . pain . . .? I was worn down. Nothing seemed real . . . everything I had ever thought seemed to vanish in a puff of smoke.

I loved him! I wanted him. I even wanted to have sex . . . just so long as it was with him.

It felt like I was in a fog as he led me down the hall . . . and when I realized we were entering his bedroom . . . it seemed like the most natural place in the world!

But I was still afraid . . . at least a little . .

We kissed. It was a sweet kiss. Then I was on his bed and he was kissing me more.

She followed me like she was in a trance. I turned on a specially prepared CD containing some specially chosen selections: The afternoon of the faun, Daphnis and Chloe, Bolero, and die Liebestot. Then, I lead her to the bed which already had the sheets turned down, a towel lying on the pillow. I lay myself next to her and began kissing again. As my lips left her, she placed her hand on the back of my head and whispered,

"I know you are still hurting from the engagement that broke up."

I kept on kissing, but listened carefully to what she was saying.

"And I know that you can't promise me anything right now. But if we make love, would you at least promise to think about getting married?"

"I will." I answered. Then I decided to spread it on a little thicker. "And I have been thinking about it. And I promise I'll think some more."

She seemed satisfied. It's always amazing how little is necessary for a girl to rationalize away anything.

Suddenly, she gripped my head with both hands.

"And one more thing! If we're going to make love . . . please don't kiss me . . . you know . . . down there . . ."

At first, I wasn't certain what she wanted. Then I got the idea.

"I promise that I won't kiss you below the waist . . . at least not tonight!"

I moved beside her and began kissing her breasts through the bulky sweater. I moved my hand to the lower edge of the sweater and made an obvious effort of taking hold of it and moving it somewhere. Her hand came and covered mine, blocking my actions. I got the message and left the sweater in place. But I moved my hand to the lower edge of her skirt. Finding no objection here, I slid my hand upward. She was wearing girdle again, but it was the open type with panties worn over it. But after her signal with the sweater, I decided to leave her clothes in place as much as possible, so I left her panties in place and began massaging her through her silken material while I kissed her breasts and nibbled at her nipples through the heavy sweater.

Gradually she rose once again to a climax. Since we were in my cabin in the middle of the woods, I let her vocalize as loud as she wanted . . . I had no fear of anyone hearing out here.

As her orgasm passed, I continued to kiss her, but moved my hips away so that I could open my belt and pants to free myself for action. I also moved the towel under her hips. She was still so involved in her orgasm that I don't think she was aware of the towel.

Then I returned to kiss her sweetly and gently as her heartbeat returned to normal.

As I felt her relax, I took her hand and led it to my erection. She stiffened as she realized what was happening.

Oooh! That's him! Or at least, that's his . . . . . penis . . . . .! What happened to his pants? Ohhhh, he's wrapping my fingers around him. He's soooo biiiiiig!

I squeezed him, and I could sense his reaction! He liked it! I held him tight, and he tensed, he seemed to enjoy what I did. I let my hands roam a bit . . . I knew his testicles would be underneath his penis . . . yes, there they were. I touched them . . . I held them. Who would have ever thought I would be touching a boy's testicles . . . . balls!!!! . . . I gave them a squeeze, just like I had his penis . . .

"Ooooh! Easy there!. They're sensitive!"

They are? I guess I have a lot to learn about men. I returned my hand to his penis and gently squeezed it.

"Does that hurt you?"

"No, that's nice!"

I moved my hand up and down his penis and was rewarded by his reactions. It's not that I felt power over him . . . but it pleased me to become aware of the pleasure I was bringing him.

I heard a tearing sound. Then his hand covered mine, and he pressed something . . . a CONDOM into my hand!. I froze, but he gently led my hand to the head of the penis and helped me place the condom over the head and roll the it down his erect . . . member.

I had put a condom on him!

I knew that if I didn't stop him now . . . there would be no turning back!

Once again, I felt his fingers move to my panties and start to perform their newly familiar magic, and he started kissing my breasts. I moved both of my hands to pull his head tighter against my bosom. Somehow my panties got pushed to the side and his fingers were caressing my opening . . .

And I was aware that his weight was on top of me, pressing me down . . . and his fingers had been replaced with something larger . . .

Holding her panties aside, I positioned myself to enter her. There was no longer any resistance in her. When she felt me at her opening, she gasped and arched her back away from me. Then she softened, and she actually moved her hips into place to permit my entry. She gasped again as I moved between her lips for the first time. Her thighs spasmed against me, then relaxed giving me permission to move deeper into her until I reached her biological resistance. Then she clamped her thighs against me, and both hands grasped my hips stopping any further progress

Oh, it hurts! It hurts! What do I do now? . "I don't want to hurt you! Try to relax!" (I knew it would hurt no matter what she did. But if she relaxed, I could get into her that much easier.) With some trepidation, I felt her relaxing, releasing the thy-grip on my hips, her hands running up and down my back as if she didn't know what to do with them, finally coming to rest beside her shoulders, her fists clenched, her eyes pressed tightly shut. She was trembling I was careful not to move.

"I love you," I whispered to her. She opened her eyes and met mine. "I promise I'll be as gentle as I can."

I love this man! Even now, he's not trying to force me . . . I believe he would stop even now, if I asked him to. I want to do what he wants . . . I want to make him happy. I want him to love me. I knew in that moment, the time had come!

Her eyes softened. She put her hands on the sides of my face and she whispered back, "I love you!" and she gently brought my lips to hers. Her hands slid down over my neck and back, coming to rest on my hips. She broke the kiss and took a deep breath, closing her eyes, and moved her hands to grasp my buttocks. After a moments hesitation, she began to pull me into her.

She was no longer a reluctant sacrifice, but rather she had become a willing (if frightened) partner. As I edged into her, a millimeter at a time, her eyes squinted, she bit her lower lip and turned her face to the side. Then she tensed and cried out as her resistance gave way.

Oh, Shit! Oh God, Oh God! Oh! Oh! Ooooouuuuch! Oh, Shit! That hurt like hell!

But already, it's changing. The sharp, agonizing pain is gone. It still hurts, but the excruciating pain isn't there.

He must have felt me do that! I don't want to push him away . . . not now! I love him and I want to keep him. The pain's not bad now! Maybe if he goes just a little further . . . .

I felt her relax, and once again, she began to pull me into her. I pulled back an inch to help spread her juices around, then slowly followed her lead moving back into her. I felt her relax more and pull harder.

He's pulling away from me! Did I frighten him off? Am I doing it wrong?

No, he's coming back into me! There's almost no pain anymore . . . just a little soreness!

I moved in and out of her slowly, gradually deepening my stroke. She began to pull harder on each inward stroke and released me as I backed off. After five or six strokes, I felt my pelvis snuggle against hers. I waited a minute for her to adjust to having me in her.

I felt his pubic hair against mine, and could feel his testicles against my bottom. Is ALL of him inside me? How can something that big fit into someplace that small? There's still no pain . . . but I'm still a little sore.

What do I do now?

I began to slowly piston in and out of her. She was tight, like a virgin. Oooh! She feels good . . . like a thousand fingers gripping me. Yes, it was worth the wait for her.

Gradually, she began to move her hips in synch with mine. Having this virgin was great! I felt my balls tightening and knew I wouldn't last very long. I began picking up speed, and she matched me. I held her close to me as I pumped away, and then my climax came thundering over me! Wow! This is great!

He started moving back and forth . . . in and out. This is different than when he entered me. I found I could move my hips with his and it increased the sensation. He's getting faster, and he's holding me tighter that he ever has before. His breathing is getting faster, too.

Suddenly he thrust into me as deep as he could and stayed there. He was holding his breath, then he started gasping, and I could feel him pulsing inside of me. . . . pulsing inside of me . . . his orgasm?

A moment of panic flashed through my mind until I remembered the condom. Then I just hugged him close to me and felt him inside of me. Was it five . . . or maybe six strong pulses I felt?

Gradually, he relaxed and his gasps became heavy breathing. There was no thrusting, but I still felt some pulses inside of me . . . although they were almost becoming twitches as his breathing began to return to normal. His . . . member . . . began to shrink, and after a few moments, he backed off and pulled out of me, but still lay on top of me.

"Did I hurt you too much?"

She hesitated, "No, it was alright."

I lied.

"It won't hurt like that the next time."

Next time? Does he expect to do that again?

"Soon, there shouldn't be any pain at all. Then you can simply enjoy what you're experiencing."

He moved off of me and was fumbling around with something. The condom? Then he rolled to the side to place the used condom in an ashtray by the bed and came back to put his arms around me and kiss me again.

"I love you!" he whispered in my ear. And I put my arms around him ,kissing him. "I love you, too!"

We held each other close for a long time, I just enjoyed being held in his strong arms. We talked . . . nothing significant, but we talked. I gradually became aware that he was listening to everything I had to say. I also realized he had given me his undivided attention for what seemed like a long time. Even now . . . after we were . . . finished (?) he was holding me, caressing me, talking with me . . . paying attention to me, like he really cared about me.

He said sweet things to me, little things that made me feel important and loved. It felt like I was important to him and that he cared about me and about what I thought and how I felt.

After a while, he loosened his arms and started to move away.

"Where are you going? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong. Everything is perfect. Yooooou . . " he touched his finger to the tip of my nose, "were magnificent!"

"Where are you going?" I asked, feeling almost abandoned.

He knelt beside me and kissed my cheek. "I'm going to get the champagne!"

More follows...

barnabus
barnabus
65 Followers