She Dreams of Cum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k80s
k80s
527 Followers

I was still catching my breath when Sara grabbed a fistful of my hair and jerked my head up. She smiled an evil little smile at me as she stared in my eyes. It felt like everything froze for a second, her eyes glinting as they studied my face. Then her look suddenly changed. I felt her grip on my hair tighten as she pulled my head back, and then roughly jerked it forward, plunging my face down into the sea of cum.

My world went white as the hot semen engulfed my senses, flowing into my mouth, nose and ears. I choked and sputtered under the surface as Brooke pounded my ass and Sara kept her hands on the back of my head, not letting me up for air. I felt her reach underneath me and clamp a cum-filled hand over my pussy, massaging the gooey juices into the slippery folds and pushing her 2 middle fingers inside me. She fucked her them in and out of my sperm-soaked cunt, slapping my clit with her palm as her fat rubber cock raped my ass, and I tried to keep from drowning on cum.

Finally Sara yanked my head up and I gasped in mouthfuls of fresh air. I could feel the heavy coating of gooey cock cream on my face sliding off and plopping back into the tub. Sara giggled and played with the stringy strands of jizz that hung from my cheeks, nose and chin. She caught one with her finger and lifted it up, laying it back across my face and then wiping her finger across my lips. Just when I thought she was done playing she grabbed another handful of blonde hair and buried my face in the hot cum again, overwhelming me with another full mouthful of jizz. My pussy gushed as I felt the warm stickiness envelop my senses again.

They were treating me like the perfect little cum guzzling slut, and I was loving every minute of it.

After a while Sara pulled my head up again to let me breathe. I looked up at her with a weak smile as I panted and the jizz streamed down my face and neck. I noticed her cheeks bulging a second before she grinned and spat a huge mouthful of warm, gooey cum on my face. I closed my eyes as it splattered against them and started slithering down my cheeks and nose. I felt her hand come up and cover my face, smearing the cum all around and massaging it into my skin. I felt like such a nasty little whore. It was so hot, I had no chance. I groaned out as I felt her warm, slick fingers slide over my face, dominating me as my holes clenched down on Brooke's fingers and cock. I screamed, arching my back and slamming my hips back into her over and over again as my pussy sprayed cum over her fingers, filling her palm with my steamy juices. She splashed the handful of girl cum over my back and raked her nails down the slick, sensitive skin, making me shudder as her hard strap-on ravaged my tender ass.

When I stopped screaming Sara lifted my chin up gently with her fingers and leaned down until her lips were just inches from mine. Her tongue snaked out and started licking the dripping sperm off my face like a cat lapping up milk. Her soft, pink tongue slid across my lips and chin, up my cheeks, and along my nose, cleaning all of the sticky cream off. Once my face was clean she pressed her lips against mine and pushed all the cum she'd licked up into my mouth. I moaned, my body shaking and my ass quivering around Brooke's thrusting cock. It was like an endless flood of orgasms as the girls used my body in every way I'd ever dreamed. Sara cupped her hands together and shoveled handful after handful of warm, creamy jizz into my mouth as Brooke massaged my clit with her fingers and plowed my ass with the long, sleek strap-on.

Every inhibition was gone. I let each handful of hot, gooey cum bounce around in my mouth, grinning and gurgling the delicious cream happily as milky streams of thick semen poured out the sides of my mouth and down my neck and chest. I lost count of the number of times I came as I guzzled down all the gooey spunk they could feed my hungry mouth. My two gorgeous servants kept me completely glazed and filled with cum as they fucked me silly.

When the three of us were finally too tired to continue the girls took turns making sure their sweet pussies were stuffed with cum, then straddled my face and let the sticky fluids drain into my mouth. When there wasn't enough left to fill them up I licked the bathtub clean, lapping up every drop of sweet, delicious cum my tongue could find. Somehow in my dream, my stomach never seemed to fill, and the appetite for more and more cum never seemed to wane.

I woke up from the dream with my fingers buried in my sopping wet pussy. I quickly made myself cum before the vividness of the dream faded, and then collapsed against the pillows and sighed. I was overcome with feelings of happiness, sadness, and frustration. It was terrible to leave such a perfect place, but it was a dream I knew I'd never forget. I can only hope I'll find that place again, and maybe it wont be just a dream.

*************************

Thanks for reading!

This story was based on a real dream I had, with a bunch of detail added. I hope you enjoyed! Feedback and comments are always appreciated! :)

k80s
k80s
527 Followers
12