She Enjoys Him Better Than Me

Story Info
Girlfriend explores the opportunity of an open relationship.
2.4k words
2.78
84.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a year ago I decided to open my girlfriend's end of our relationship. This basically meant she could have any man she wanted and I would have no complaints. I will never forget the first text/phone call I got when she finally found her first new dick. She began to text me from a local club. She was telling me how she met this guy and she thought he was "so damn fine". As the night went on the text became more sexually and more convincing that this guy was going to be pounded her that night. After the club let out I got this phone call and my lady, Lesha, was going on and on about how fine this guy was, how big he felt when she put her hands down his pants, and she finished it off by saying she would call me in the morning cause she was going to be very busy this night.

I beat my dick about five times that night imagining what this guy could be doing to her. It turns out that I was beating for nothing as she had gotten to drunk and had to call it a night all by her lonesome. I hope that she lied about the first night and maybe one day I will be able to hear what truly happen that night. Needless to say, I was more than disappointed to hear that she did take advantage of her opportunity for new dick that night. Although things didn't go her way that night she would make sure that she had another opportunity to see him.

A few days later, she calls me around 3:30 pm, that was an unusual hour for her to call me during the day. She sounded like she had something on her mind. After the small talk, she finally came around to tell me that this guy, Jay, had made plans to come over and see her around 5 pm. My dick immediately jumped up in my pants! I tried to play it cool by just saying "Aright, just let me know how it goes". On the inside I really wanted to stop what I was doing and jerk off again.

I travel quite a bit with business and I happen to be out of town at the time, so I figured I would not make it her way until 8 or 9 that night. I figured three hours should be enough time for her to fully explore Jay. I spent the majority of my meetings that day wondering exactly what could be going on with those two new fuck buddies. As soon as my last meeting ended I immediately jumped on the highway and headed back to our home town. I arrived at her house at 9:30 and I instantly took her to the bedroom and begged her to tell me the story. Of course, she put me off for awhile to make me suffer a little longer. During my waiting period I decided to help her clean up a little bit around the house. I started by picking a few pieces of trash laying on the floor. As I looked down in the trash can to throw away my paper I noticed there was a magnum condom wrapper and a large amount of paper towels. I bent over and looked closer at them only to realize the paper towels were covered in thick cum. I had to know what had went on between them detail for detail now.

Lesha came back into the room about 30 minutes after my discovery and she decided to go ahead and give me what I had been waiting to hear for what seemed like days. So I undressed her and began to lick her swollen pussy lips softly as she shyly began to tell me her story.

"Well... first I heard the knock on the door and I went to let him in. I opened the door, we spoke and then I invited him into living room. He took his large hands immediately starting fondling my tits and palming my ass." I would have liked for her to throw a kiss into that scene but I was content with whatever she was willing to tell me at the time. I asked her how big he felt? She replied "He was longer and thicker than you." My dick is pretty good in size, about 9-10 inches and thick enough to get the job done. So I knew Jay had to be working with some serious dick.

She continued on with her story. "He walked me back to the sofa and pushed me down on the cushions. He ran his fingers through my hair, tightly grasped the back of my head, lined his fat dick up with my face, and slid his half hard dick into my mouth. It felt so much bigger in mouth than what I had been use to. I sucked his dick hard and I put it as far back into my throat as my gag reflex would allow. He liked the way I spit on it and stroked it, we had perfect rhythm. He was doing his best to time the way he jammed his dick deeper and deeper into my mouth with my own head bobbing pace. I remember him becoming more and more turned on as he listened to me moan and gag on his astonishing chocolate manhood. By the time we found the perfect throat fucking tempo, my pussy had creamed up to a warm wet tunnel of what I hoped was going to be a perfect fit for his huge dick to fit inside of. After fifteen minutes of dick sucking bliss, I stood up so he could sit down on the sofa. I climbed onto his dick and began to inch it inside of me so I could ride him. It was amazing to feel to feel his cock, which felt almost too big, spreading my pussy lips and inching my walls apart slowly. I had never felt a dick so immense before. I almost wanted run from it but he grabbed me a pulled my soft body down onto him. My body quivered as I yelled out at the top of my lungs with pleasure. It was the first time I had every came off the first stroke of a dick. I can't find the right words to describe that initial feeling but it hurt so good is the best I can do. His swagger was so sexy; I could tell he knew he was filling me up better than you..."

By now I have worked my way into Lesha's growing wet pussy. I would like to say it was because she just wanted me to take her but I know if was strictly based off the memories she was explaining to me at the moment. I could tell another man had handled by the way she felt as I entered her. It was a good feeling. He had slightly pushed her walls back but not enough for me to feel like I was lost in her drenched pussy.

Her storied continued though, "After he bounced me on his dick and about made me cum several times, he pushed me off his dick, made me stand up, and then proceeded to bend me over the sofa. He quickly reentered my begging pussy and he let me know what a real man feels like from the back. He pounded me so hard. I couldn't help but forget that I had a man at the time. I was so turned by hearing the noises of our bodies smacking against each other and I know he loved the way he was making me whine and moan for him and his cock. I loved the way he talked to me. He was telling me he was going to fuck me hard and not stop until I came on his dick. He gave me several more deep strokes before he made me take my body down to my hands and knees so he could pound me some more. I can still hear him telling me he was going to fuck me until I came on his dick. I had no choice but to follow the instructions that he gave me. He made me cum so hard!!! Not just once, but several times. I was in a state of bliss. My body was beginning to shake and gyrate uncontrollably. It seemed like every 30 strokes or so my body was being overcome by the man who had buried himself inside of me. After my latest cum fest, he picked me up and carried me back to my bedroom to continue his mind blowing assault on my pussy.

After we got there, he threw me onto the bed and quickly parted my legs. It was incredible how turned on I was... I looked up at his black sweaty body, which just so happen to be wrapped by a shell of well maintained muscles, and not to mention how sexy his thick long dick look attached to all that. I was getting so excited that I had to pull him back inside me." I am an ok looking guy but I know she digs the men with the big muscles and dark skin. This guy was about 6"0 195, he was dark skinned, thick bodied, & reasonably handsome. He was the type of guy you would dread getting a hold of your girl if you were insecure. She continued "I helped guide his dick into me as he pulled my legs up to give him a better angle to drop that dick into me again.

He felt so good! Feeling his sexy body pounding in between my legs, his hands touching and his hands grabbing any open area they could find. He had no problem making me cum again. After he broke me off a while longer, he picked me up and fucked in the air. I felt very comfortable with his big arms holding me up and his huge dick in pussy for extra support. It was how I wish you could fuck me. He was going so deep. His thickness and length allowed him to pound me and apply that much wanted pressure to all of my pussy walls. I couldn't help myself; I loved feeling him beat me into a completely dominated sexual position. Yes, I loved it! Eventually he sat down on the bed with me still impaled on his oversized member. He helped me bounce on it a little longer." Again, I would have hoped and assumed they shared a few kisses right here, but it wasn't in the story she told. Anyway, back to her story...

"After he bounced me from the front, he spun me around so I could ride him cowgirl. This is when he really took full control of my body. He was thrusting himself into me while he pulled on my hips and ass to meet his strokes. It was so much more than amazing than when you try to fuck me. I could feel him slamming against my walls again and I could tell he was turned on by his heavy breathing and his manly screams he was letting out for me. Once again he stood up with me on his dick, this time I was in the air being bounced his dick with my back to him. This might have been one of the best fuck positions I have ever felt. He made me cum so hard I felt like I could have collapsed in his arms right then. Finally he lifted me off his dick and laid me on my back on the end of the bed. It was the perfect position. I had just enough of my ass off the bed to where I could feel his balls slap against my thick ass as he stroked me. I loved the eye contact and the way his body looked and felted pressed against mine. He buried himself inside for a few more minutes before he stepped back, snatched me off the bed and began making me lick my own cum and his precum juices off his dick. I was lost in a world of sexual excitement. He let me pleasure him for a few more moments before placed me back on the bed and began fucking me for his last few strokes. I could feel his cock swelling up and I knew he was about to cum. Right before he blasted he pulled his dick out and took his nut to finish in the bathroom." Hmmmm, this is where I get a little confused.

Why would the guy not nut on her? I did some thinking and came to the conclusion she left out a few minor details. So I will fill them in to the best of my knowledge. I assumed he either nut in her mouth after she finished mouth fucking him or he covered her body with his juices. If he had went to the bathroom he could have came in the toilet so there would be no need for the paper towels. I appreciate her trying to spare the details that she may think would turn me off, but those details are the ones that keep my dick hard every time I think about how Jay pounded the hell out of my lady.

I use to ask her if he fucked her better and I could never get a real response. I was unsure at first but tonight I found out the truth. Comes to light, that she fucked him on at least one or two other occasions that she conveniently forgot to tell me about. An average that is into this type of thing may have been pissed; but, it only turned me on to know she was getting fucked behind my back.

Turns out, I kind of knew the guy she was having these encounters with... I see him from time to time and I can't help but to think in my mind... That guy turns my lady on stronger than I do, and he fucks her 3 times better than what I can. It may seem strange but it is a truly amazing feeling to me to know that I have plenty of work to do to top my lady's number one spot on the sex charts! I still hope one day I will come home to sounds of him banging her out, but we will see what happens. Until then, I will continue to beat my dick to possibility of it happening.