She Expects That I Obey Her Ch. 02

Story Info
The cuckolding plans take shape.
1.4k words
4.08
173.3k
44
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up at 5:00 a.m. so that I could get an early start on her laundry. I had all her clothes washed, dried, ironed and put away and her outfit for the day laid out all before she woke up at 7:30. When she stepped out of the shower, I had her coffee waiting for her. I then began my daily routine of dressing her and getting her ready for the day. I finished her hair and make-up, her blouse was on, and I was now kneeling in front of her about to help her step into her panties. She stood and sipped her coffee and stroked my hair with her long, slender fingers. I held her panties in my hand and looked up at her.

"There was something that I was wanting to discuss with you," I said. "Last night, all that talk about cuckolding me… that was just to set the mood? Right? I mean, that's all way beyond anything we ever read about in the Around Her Finger book. I love submitting to you, I love serving you, but I don't know that I'm ready for that. I don't know that I could handle watching you with another man."

She continued to sip her coffee and stare straight ahead as if she didn't hear me. Finally, she broke her silence. "Dear, if I wanted to fuck another man, I wouldn't have to ask your permission, I would just do it. But last night, I asked you if you wanted me to cuckold you, and you said yes. Last night you seemed very willing to be my little cuck bitch. You sucked your own cum out of me as if it was giving you life. Why would I possibly release you from that commitment? It's too late. You are my husband, and I love you dearly. No man will ever replace you. However, I value your submission to me. I love being the Alpha-wife and having you as my little, beta-husband. I must know that your submission is complete. This is an excellent way of proving it. I have decided to take a lover. You blessed it, and that is the end of it."

"But...," she stopped me. She placed her two hands gently on both sides of my face and guided me to her neatly trimmed mound.

"I have already chosen another lover. There is a man I often see at the coffee shop near my office. He has been flirting with me forever. For the last few weeks, we have been meeting pretty regularly to share our mid-morning coffee together. This week we met at a bar after work and shared a few drinks. He told me he wanted to fuck me, and you know what? I wanted to fuck him too. I told him it would have to be on my terms. I told him about our relationship. He wants to be part of making you a cuckold. I walked out in the parking lot with him, and I asked him to show me his cock. I think it's important that if I cuckold you, that my lover's cock be bigger than yours. It was. It was longer and thicker when it was soft than yours is when it's hard. I held it in my hands, and he kissed me. I felt it growing hard. It was enormous. It is really going to humble you."

My face remained pressed against her womanhood as she towered above me and spoke. As I inhaled I could barely detect her musk. It was intoxicating. My eyes remained closed as I listened to her words. I saw bright flashed of color explode in my mind as if my endorphins were causing me to hallucinate. My cock was incredibly erect. She was right; she was my Alpha-wife. I would embrace her desires as my own. I would be the best cuckold that I could be. Humility would be my reward.

She spoke again. "I want you to think about what you can do to make my first evening with my lover perfect. When I come home tonight I want you to have prepared a list of things that you feel you can do to accommodate this experience." With that, she dismissed me. She finished dressing herself and went to work without another word to me.

***

When she returned home that night I had the list typed and neatly folded into a linen envelope. We went through our evening routine as usual, but this time, when I had finished massaging her feet, she commanded me to go get the envelope and open it for her. She sat on the couch naked except for her silk robe. She was sipping on a glass of white wine. I opened up the paper and took a deep breath before I started reading. She looked down to see my cock stiffening. She smiled the same wicked smile as she had last night. She set her wine down on the floor in front of her. She opened her legs and began massaging her pussy. It began to glisten with her excitement. She began to moan and her hips began to gyrate. I wondered if she had stopped listening to me, but I continued to read.

When I finished my list she stopped masturbating herself. She draped her arms back behind her head and kept her legs open. I instinctively buried my face in her warm, wet pussy. I let the paper drop to the ground. "That was very good," she said, "but I have a few modifications. For one, I don't want to go out to dinner; I want the entire evening to transpire in our home. He'll be marking his territory with his presence. Plus, I like the idea of you serving us dinner… waiting on us hand and foot while we ignore you or treat you like a servant. Also, you'll be more involved in our sex than you might imagine. I've already spoke to him about this and he is fine with it."

I looked up at her while still eating her pussy. She ran her fingers through my hair. "It's going to happen this Friday night. He'll arrive shortly before 7:00 o'clock, so you'll need to be ready for him." I kept worshipping between her legs. "Also, I think it might be ok for you to fuck me again tonight. You'd like that wouldn't you?" I mumbled an affirmative response. "But first I want you to call him and ask his permission." I stopped what I was doing immediately and looked at her like a deer in headlights.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"His name is Carter. His number is over by the telephone. He'll be expecting your call." I continued to stare at her in disbelief. "Go," she barked, "call him now!"

I walked over to the phone. I saw his number scrawled out on the notepad. I dialed his number and heard it ring several times before he picked up. "Hello, Carter, this is Mark Rutherford, Jenny's husband."

"Don't you mean Jenny's cuckold?"

"Yes," I answered.

"That's yes, Sir to you. What do you want?"

"I want to know if it's ok for me to make love to Jenny. She told me that I will have to ask your permission."

"Take the phone with you and walk up to a mirror." I walked into our front hallway and looked into the mirror that hung over a small table. I indicated that I had followed his instructions. "Look at yourself. You are fucking pathetic. You little worthless, cum-eating cuckold. Your wife's pussy belongs to me. Why should I let you stick your cock into my property? Your wife is already my bitch, and I'm going to make you my bitch on Friday night. Now tell me again why you called me."

"Um, Sir, I wanted to see if it was ok to have sex with my wife."

"No, dammit! It is not." He hung up the phone and left me standing in front of the mirror staring at myself in disbelief. I looked over at Jenny and saw that she was laughing at me. She stood up and started walking into the bedroom.

"I'll be wearing that blue skirt with the light blue blouse to work tomorrow. I expect it to be ironed and ready before I go to work tomorrow. I still expect you to obey me… cuckold."