She Fills My Glass

Story Info
Becky refills my wine glass, but not with wine...
3.1k words
4.7
62.6k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gramulous
Gramulous
25 Followers

I had been friends with Becky for years. She was engaged when we met at work. Although I found her attractive, I never considered her available. Our relationship was purely platonic. Even when she split up with her fiancee, I never thought to try it on with her. We just remained good friends.

Becky moved away but we stayed in touch. One weekend I went to stay with her. As usual we went out for a meal, then carried on drinking in a few bars.

We returned to her flat where Becky fetched a bottle of wine from the fridge and poured us both large glasses. We were already rather drunk. Sitting on her sofa we drank more wine and chatted.

"I've gotta pee." announced Becky getting up from the sofa. Holding my empty glass and looking at the empty bottle I said:

"Can you refill my glass while you're up."

"While I'm in the bathroom?" she giggled.

"Err... If you like."

I'd developed a water-sports fetish a few years previously, having seen it online. A fetish that so far I had not managed to indulge. I was never sure how to bring it up with any previous partners. The closest I had got was lying in an empty bath and peeing over myself. The warm piss felt great on my chest and my face. Having fantasised about drinking pee, one day I filled a glass with my own. Gulping it down was such a turn-on. I was desperate to try it with someone else. I fantasised about lying below a woman while she pissed all over me.

Whilst Becky went to the loo and collected more wine, my mind was running wild. I could not help but imagine her peeing. My dick started getting hard. Desperately I tried thinking of anything else, so that she would not return to see me with a bulge in my trousers.

Becky tottered drunkenly back into the room. She put a fresh bottle on the table and handed me my already filled glass.

"There you go." she said with a mischievous grin. The glass felt warm, even though I knew she always kept her white wine in the fridge.

"Did you microwave my wine, so I'd think it was pee." This was just the sort of prank that would make her laugh.

"Of course not! I wouldn't waste a good glass of wine."

"How come it's warm then."

"That's not wine..."

"Very funny, I wasn't born yesterday!"

"Taste it." She had a wicked look in her eye, and a sly smirk on her face. Bringing the glass to my nose I was met with the unmistakable aroma of fresh urine. It wasn't strong smelling, and the colour wasn't deep, but it smelt good. Again there was a stirring in my trousers.

"You dirty, dirty girl." I said with a smile. "I can't believe you actually pissed in my glass."

"I thought it was what you wanted." She replied all innocent looking.

"Actually..."

"You actually wanted me to, didn't you..."

"Well..."

"Ha ha, you dirty pervert! You wanted me to bring you a glass of my pee. Does it turn you on. It does, doesn't it. You get turned on by peeing. I never realised you were such a pervert."

"Well maybe I've got a bit of a fetish." I said bashfully.

"You'd better drink it then." She said looking me straight in the eye. "Go on then. Drink my pee. You aren't brave enough" she chuckled. "Would you like some more wine" she asked brandishing the bottle. "You'd better finish your current glass first."

"Okay then."

"You aren't going to drink it."

"Yes I am!"

"Drink it. I dare you."

I wasn't sure how much she was drunkenly winding me up. There was nothing I wanted more than to drink the whole glass. I was worried that if I did, she would be disgusted. However, the wine had made me brave. I raised the glass to my nose again.

"Hmm, the 2019 vintage." I said in a mock posh voice. "A very floral bouquet."

"Don't just sniff it, down it."

"If you insist." And with that I took a big gulp of her fresh piss. Like the smell, the taste was not overbearing. The powerful eroticism of drinking Becky's pee made it so appetising for me. I quaffed the rest down and smacked my lips.

"Delicious!" I proclaimed with a big smile. Becky was staring at me goggled eyed.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you just did that!" She started to laugh. "You just drank a glass of my pee! You filthy pervert."

"I'd rather drink it straight from the source..." I left the sentence hanging.

"Pervert!" She playfully punched my arm. "You want me to piss in your mouth. You do. Don't you. You want me to pee on you. Don't you. You're such a pervert. I can't believe it!" She was laughing her deep throaty laugh.

"Well... Maybe I do..." She laughed more and punched my arm again. Filling my glass with wine and taking a big swig of her own she said:

"I had better refill my bladder then." She said it with a big laugh, so even though she was drunk I did not think she was serious.

"Hang on." Becky said heading for the kitchen. She returned with a large bottle of water. Sitting down she removed the lid and drank several huge gulps. Was she really going to indulge my fetish, or was she just winding me up I wondered. One of the reasons we got on so well is because she is such a joker. I wouldn't put it past her to make me think that she would, right to the last minute when she laughs uproariously at my gullibility.

Over the next hour or so we finished the bottle of wine. Becky kept swigging from the water bottle. Realising how drunk I was, I drank from it too. We laughed at how unexpectedly crazy our night had become.

"Ready then" Asked Becky.

"Ready for what" I replied innocently.

"You know what, you pervert."

"Of course I'm ready."

Could this really be about to happen It didn't seem real. Becky was staring at me with such a wicked grin. Was there a hint of desire in her eyes, or was it just my imagination. Taking my hand she led me wordlessly towards the bathroom. Following her, I admired her slim figure and the way her arse pleasingly filled her jeans. My cock was hardening with every step we took. But in my mind I kept thinking she is winding me up. She is going to laugh the minute we get there.

Entering the bathroom Becky let go of my hand and gestured towards the bath. I looked at her. She returned my gaze. Her big brown eyes bore into me. The corners of her mouth had the slightest upturn. Was she about to erupt into hysterics, or was she going to make my dream come true.

"Strip." She gently commanded. There was no hint of laughter. Although if she was winding me up, there wouldn't be either. She was a master at keeping a straight face. I gazed at her for a second. She was wearing a tight white top. It clung to her small but shapely breasts. They seemed to be rising and falling a bit more than from just normal breathing. Slowly I removed my shirt and dropped it on the floor. Becky watched me wordlessly. I removed my socks. I had to do it carefully, as I was quite drunk. My fantasy did not involve cracking my head open on the sink. Those deep brown eyes followed my hands to my fly. Once undone my trousers fell to the floor. Becky's eyes remained on my crotch and the bulge in my boxers. Her mouth opened a fraction. She was definitely breathing deeply. As I pulled down my boxers my dick sprung free. Despite the alcohol it stood proud and horizontal. There was a sharp intake of breath from Becky. I thought she was about to laugh and yell: "Got you", but no, she just smiled.

"I guess you are quite serious about this then." She chuckled. Still gazing at my erect member, she started to unbutton her jeans. Pulling them down her slim and shapely legs, she tossed them onto the pile of my clothes. Her panties were lacy and skimpy. Slipping a finger into either side of the waistband, she eased them over the curve of her hips. They dropped to the floor revealing her neatly trimmed dark haired bush.

Carefully I climbed into the bath and helped Becky step in after me. I laid down against the cold enamel. She stood above me naked from the waist down. My cock bobbed in anticipation.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this." Becky said with a laugh. I just smiled back at her encouragingly. Bending and spreading her knees she squatted above me. One hand steadied herself on the edge of the bath. The other hand parted her dark and meaty labia. Her pussy looked so delicious that it took all my willpower not to pull her down onto my face.

After a few seconds a tiny little dribble of pee came out and run down Becky's inner thigh. I so wanted to lick it up, but I thought it best to wait. After that, nothing for what seemed an age. Then, as if a tap had been opened, warm yellow liquid arced from her pee-hole onto my chest. I was better than I imagined. The warmth of her pee on my skin was lovely. Looking up at this beautiful girl, whilst her piss rained down on me, was the most erotic experience of my life.

Becky giggled as she rotated her hips, drawing a circle of piss on my body. Squatting lower she aimed at my cock. The powerful, stream felt amazing on my throbbing member. I thought I might cum if this continued much longer. Looking up, I saw Becky was smiling at me. I was grinning from ear to ear. But there was one more thing I wanted. I placed my hands on the back of her legs and gently encouraged her forward. Sensing what I wanted she slowly moved the stream up my body. Playfully she took a detour to hit each of my nipples. I closed my eyes when it reached my chin. For a few seconds I just let it drench my face. Then I opened my mouth. She must have adjusted her aim, for suddenly my mouth was full of piss. I almost gagged, but then quickly swallowed. My mouth filled again with liquid and I swallowed a second time. I couldn't get enough. I swallowed what felt like litres of her golden nectar. As the flow began to decrease I stopped swallowing and let my mouth fill. The pee overflowed down the sides of my face. The gentle warmth on my cheeks was amazing. Slowly the stream became a trickle and then stopped. My mouth was still full with the last of her pee. I swallowed it a bit at a time savouring every last drop.

Becky sank down to her knees either side of me and sat gently on my stomach.

"Wow! That was fun." She said smiling warmly.

"Thank you so much." I replied giving her thighs a gentle squeeze.

"It made me feel really powerful. And I have to admit really horny."

"So it's not just me that's the pervert"

"I guess not. Your bladder must be pretty full now. Want to swap places"

I caught my breath, my fantasises had always been about being peed on, not peeing on someone. But suddenly the thought of peeing on Becky made my heart race. I replied:

"You don't have to if you don't want to, you don't owe me anything."

"You know me well enough to know that I wouldn't do it if I didn't want to. I want to know what it feels like."

"Okay then."

Becky lent down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"You taste of piss, what have you been doing" She laughed.

Becky got to her feet, but in doing so she moved her buttocks backwards against my still hard cock. I gasped and clenched all my muscles in a desperate attempt not to blow my load. She smiled knowingly at me. Extending her hand she helped me to my feet. Taking hold of the bottom of her tight white top, she started to pull it up. I touched her arm and said:

"No. I've got a better idea. Leave your top on but remove your bra." She looked puzzled for a moment.

"Oh, you want it to be a wet t-shirt contest!"

"Yes, and you're definitely gonna win."

"That is not in doubt" She replied reaching under her top and deftly removing her bra. Her nipples pushed out against the fabric of her top. The material was tight and thin. It lovingly embraced her perfect, petite breasts. She sank to her knees in front of me. As she did she gently let her cheek stroke the side of my cock.

"Stop it! Or it won't be piss you'll be covered in..."

"Well... That sounds fun too... But maybe later..." She winked at me. I took a deep breath. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. I was so close to coming. Right now I had to pee on this beautiful girl kneeling in front of me. I was not sure if I could manage it. I didn't know which was more desperate for release, my full bladder or my full balls. Whilst she stroked my thighs and gazed up at me, Becky said:

"Relax and let it rain down on me." I tried to relax and thought about my piss streaming out, but the thought of it showering over Becky's lithe body just made me harder and hornier.

"Maybe this will help." Becky whispered whilst turning on the tap behind her. The water flowed out into the bottom of the bath. It did help. My urge to come decreased as my bladder asserted authority over my senses. Much the same as Becky, I started with a little dribble of piss. Some of it splashed down on her slender thighs.

"Mm... let it flow." She said huskily. And then it did. I felt the surge of piss flow down my still erect penis. I took aim at her chest. It exploded out of me like a high pressure hose. Instantly her top was soaked. I moved my cock from side to side to ensure her tits were totally drenched. Freshly see-through, her top clung tightly to the curve of her breasts. Becky's dark brown areolas were clearly visible. Her nipples stood out long and proud as my piss rained down on them. Arching her back she pushed her chest out against my powerful stream.

"Have I won the wet t-shirt contest then" Becky asked.

"Oh god! Yes you have!"

I felt a massive surge of pure lust and aching desire for this perfect, urine drenched woman. I lowered the stream to her belly. Leaning back and spreading her legs, Becky offered up her pussy. She moaned as it hit her labia. I did my best to let the flow caress up and down her lips. Each time I reached the top I paused for a few seconds, hoping that she could feel it on her clit.

Becky sank back down on her knees, looked me in the eye and opened her mouth. I brought the stream up towards her face. I paused for a moment as it got close to her chin. She smiled at me, nodded her head and then opened her mouth really wide. Every fantasy of a woman pissing on me was reversed. I really wanted her to swallow my pee. She looked so ready to do so. I directed the flow into her mouth. Becky let it fill her mouth before greedily gulping it down. Time and time again she swallowed mouthfuls of my piss. Looking down at this lithe, dark haired, dark eyed beauty drinking my fresh pee, made me so horny. My flow died down and stopped. I sank to my knees next to her in the bath.

We looked each other in the eye for a few seconds and then burst into fits of laughter.

"Fuck me, what just happened" Becky asked still laughing.

"Well, we appear to be in your bath, both drenched with each others piss..."

"Not quite how I was expecting this night to turn out."

"Me neither, but you seemed to enjoy it"

"It was awesome. It just never occurred to me that this kind of thing could be so sexy. I guess I've been a bit unadventurous."

"Yeah, me too. Thank you so much for indulging my fetish."

"No problem. I think it is my fetish now as well."

I leaned forward to kiss Becky, it was going to be just a peck, but she opened her mouth and kissed me passionately. Wrapping my arms around her, I squeezed her tight. I started kissing her neck. Then I sucked on her nipples through her drenched top. The taste of pee on her erect nubs turned me on no end. She peeled her top off, tilted her head back with her mouth open and wrung the remaining piss over her face. With the thin material now gone, I feasted greedily on both her nipples. She moaned appreciatively.

"Eat me." Becky commanded whilst sitting herself on the edge of the bath with her legs spread wide. I didn't need any encouragement. I licked and sucked on her meaty labia, before spreading them to reveal her big erect clit. Sucking it between my lips I flicked my tongue over it. Building up a rhythm I tongued it harder.

"Fuck yes. Keep doing that." I couldn't help but comply. Becky's gasps and moans became more frequent and louder. Grabbing my hair and pulling my head from between her legs, she said:

"I'm about to cum. Fuck me. I want your cock." We both stood. Becky leaned back against the wall and wrapped a leg around me. Her hand guided my erect member into her wet pussy. With my hands on her arse, she wrapped her other leg around me. I thrust into her. Both our moans grew louder. Becky's fingers clawed my back as her orgasm shook her body. That sent me over the edge. My throbbing cock pumped a big load of cum into her. Breathing heavily we both collapsed into the bath with Becky on top of me. Slowly we regained our breath.

"Do you know what." Becky said. "I need to pee again."

Gramulous
Gramulous
25 Followers