She Finally Falls For Brother

Story Info
A sister goes out but has fun with her brother.
2.9k words
3.83
117.1k
47
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sorry that I haven't done a story in a while. I'll try to come up with some ideas for other stories, so far, I think this one will be interesting. I do hope you like it, I thought about it when I was just listening to my I-pod in my room, staring at my ceiling.

It's a Saturday night. My night to go out with the girls. I couldn't help to think this isn't going to be a good time tonight. My friends say that they were going to bring their boyfriends with them to the club we go to all the time. I just agreed to the idea and said that I'd be there. I'm 20 years old and 5'1" with hazel eyes, tan skin, weighing at 159lbs with hour glass body with a stomach to love that didn't show to much when I wear black tops and skirts also heels. I have brunette hair that stops at my shoulders, so you could say that I was the woman around. I mean I love the way I looked. I've heard guys compliment on my body and looks but I refuse them because I'm still a virgin and was waiting for the love of my life.

I decide to take a shower before I would go out tonight. I put on make-up, curled my hair, rubbing butter body cream that smelled of a flower garden on my arms, legs, and neck. I wore a black dress that showed my hour glass figure with black three inch heels. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled softly. I grab my white charles perfume bottled that smelled of vanilla, spraying it on my wrist and neck, giving it a mixer of scents. I looked hot in my outfit and I hope to find my soulmate tonight but from what I hear, it takes time.

I walked down the stairs of my house, seeing my brother, Jeff, on my couch. He was playing a game on my T.V. My brother has been staying with me ever since my parents died. So we gave up the house and bought a new one. I didn't want him out on his own yet because he was still in high school. Yes, my brother is 18 with long black hair, a little tan skin, a muscular body but a bit thin also he wore glasses but that didn't stop him from being hot. He wore a green t-shirt with black jeans.

I smiled and pat his head. He looked up at me, "Are you going to the club tonight, sis? Is that why you're all dress up every Saturday night?" he said. I just nodded yes to both of his questions. He just smiled. "Well, Have a good time."

I didn't say a word to him and nodded as I walked out the front door. I walked down the steps and got into my 56s dark green Cadllica. I closed the door and smooth my hands over the steering wheel, thinking of my parents. My parents had this car for so long and now it was mine. This car has never been in accident and it still looks brand new after all these years. I buckled up and started the engine, putting the car in reverse, backing out of the driveway. I put it into drive, driving away from the house, going down the street, stopping at a light, making a left, than a right.

I made it to the club and parked into the parking lot. I got out of my Cadllica and walked into the club, seeing my friends on the dance floor with their boyfriends. I thought to get a drink first before I start dancing. I got up to the bar and asked for a vodka with cola. The bartender nodded, sliding the drink down to me. I grabbed it and lift it to my lips, sipping my drink. I turned to see a man, eyeing my body up and down. I ignored his gaze and sipped my drink slowly.

I didn't feel heated at all, being at this club. No guy in this club has turned me on or set my heart up in flames. I looked to see that owner got up onto the stage. She grabbed the mic and said, "How is everyone tonight?" I heard the crowd say good loudly. She nodded. "That's good. Tonight, it's going to be different. I want all the girls to pick up a mask. Than the guys have to dance with what every woman comes up to them." They cheered and smiled.

I went to the tables that had the masks on them for all the women. I put a kitty-cat mask on, so no one could really tell who I was. Then I watched as the front doors open. I gasped in my throat as I saw my brother wearing black t-shirt and black jeans. I felt my breath lock in my lungs as I saw him. My heart started to beat hard and I couldn't breath. It couldn't be my brother, that is impossible. How could my brother be my soulmate? I felt a physical attraction to him and emotional as well.

I had to make my move tonight or a girl in this club will steal him away from me. So I had to use my seductive voice. I walked toward him and grabbed his arms. He looked down at me and said, "Hello, Stranger." I take a deep breath and was glad that he didn't know it was me at all.

I lead him out to the dance floor and said in my seductive voice, "Dance with me." He just stared at me and nodded. The music started up and he started to rock his body against mine slowly. I turned around so my ass was pressed against his crotch and my back against his chest. I ran my fingers through my hair and grind my ass against his dick as I moved down his body slowly to the floor. I heard his breath become hard. I bend forward, sliding my body up and my ass rubs up against his dick. I felt it started to bulge in his pants, making me grin slowly. I turned around and sliding my hands down his chest, moving low to the floor.

I slid my hands up his legs as I came up, which my hands brushed over his dick that made him purr like a kitty as I slid my hands up his chest, rubbing my body against his. I felt his body become hot and heavy with pleasure and the hard erection in his pants. I smiled as I slid my arms around his neck, going on my tippy toes, pressing my lips to his, kissing him, sliding my tongue into his mouth, stroking his mouth and tongue, tasting my brother for the first time. I heard him moan as his arms came around me, pressing me close to his body. I felt a wetness between my legs that never happen with anyman until with him.

I heard the music start to end as I heard the owner say, "Ok, ladies now that you've had your fun with the man. It's time to walk over to the table and drop off your mask." I turned from my brother, walking away to the table, hiding in the crowd of women. I knew he couldn't see me so I took off my mask, putting it on the table. I walked toward the bar and asked for another drink. He slid it down to me. I picked it up and sipped my drink. I heard my brother approach me with a smile on his face. "what's up, bro? what brings you hear?" I said. He just started to tell me about his amazing time when he first entered the bar, saying a woman in a kitty-cat mask came up to him and danced with him, making him hard and want her.

I laughed. "Well, sounds like you're having a good night," I say as I smiled at him, though he started to frown.

"Yeah, but I don't know who the woman is and wanted to take her home with me. So I could take her to bed and keep her." He said.

I just patted his arm and smiled. "You'll meet her again," I said but in my head I added,very soon. I grabbed my brother's arm and said, "Let's get you home. I can see that you're friends drove you here." He nodded. I started to walk towards the door with him. He looked at me and grabbed my keys. And I knew that he wouldn't let me drive drunk. So I shrugged and got into the passenger seat. I asked him to stop at a party store really quick. And he did. I picked up a kitty-cat mask, putting it into a brown bag, so my brother wouldn't see.

He drove us home and we got out of my Cadllica. I ran up the front porch steps, unlocking the door, stepping inside, taking off my heels, putting my keys on the table, going up the stairs with the bag, going into my room, putting it in my underwear drawer. I heard my brother closed the front door behind him than locked the door, because we didn't want anyone to come rubbing our house. Though we didn't really have much but he loves his station systems games so I understood and never objected him for locking the front door.

I walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, getting a glass of water, sipping it. Even being in this house with him, I still was wet between my legs and my heart couldn't stop pounding against my chest. Now I knew that I was in love with my brother but I had to get him to love me first and tonight was going to be it. I touched my lips with my fingers still remembering how his lips felt on mine and I couldn't wait to feel his kiss again tonight. I smiled as I watched him get on his games again. I sipped my drink and looked at my brother.

He didn't bother to look at me. So I told him that I was going to go do some work on my computer and he just nodded. I send files to my boss that I started Friday night.

It was midnight when my brother finally walked up the stairs, going to his bedroom. I heard his door close behind him and I smiled to myself as I started to shut down my computer. I had to put on some good lingeries and wear the mask. I giggled to myself because I was going to make my brother, my lover, and soon to be husband. I don't care what the law says. I love him so much that I would have him as my husband.

I stripped out of my dress and put on a black see through strap top with black thongs. My breast were 40D and my cunt was shaven and clean all the time. So you could say that I was the woman of anyman's dream. I put on the kitty-cat mask and step out of my bedroom, walking down the hallway to his room. I hear the shower as I step into his room and looks around. I smiled, turning off the lights, sitting on the end of his bed, folding my legs. My nipples harden as I thought of having his mouth on them.

I heard the shower stop and he open the door, turning off the light. I meowed in the darkness, as he looked at me with a smile. "I was hoping to see you again," he said as he walked toward me, leaning down, pressing his lips against mine. I start to feel the heat again in between my legs and through my body. His lips move down to my neck, making me gasps with pleasure, gripping his shoulders. He wore only a towel around his waist and I think he'll be losing that very soon.

I felt him lay me on my back on his bed, pulling up my top, kissing my breast, licking and flicking his tongue over my nipple, making me arch my back with pleasure. And at that point, he takes off his towel and sits on my stomach.His dick looked about 8 inches long which is a good size. I didn't think it would fit but if it's only with him for my first time then it had to fit for sure. I look at him through my mask as he wraps his hard dick around my breast. I press them around his dick, sliding them up and down slowly. He smiles as he rocks back and forth, fucking my breast. I gasps as I feel his skin against mine, feeling my wetness between my legs increase with a lot of heat.

I pull my breast away and sit up. I grip his shoulders, putting him on his back, taking off my thong, putting my cunt to his mouth. I whisper in my seductive voice, "Suck my cunt, please." He smiled as his mouth covers my cunt, flicking his tongue in and out, causing me to gasp with pleasure, arching my back, grinding my cunt deep in his mouth. He moans as his hands move up my stomach, cupping my breast, tugging on my nipples, causing them to harden more. I cry out his name in pleasure, "Jeff, oh god."

That's when he stopped sucking my cunt, pushing me gently off him. I fell on my ass, looking up at him. He lean down and grabbed the mask, going to take it off. "Jeff, Wait" I cried out but it was too late. He pulled the mask away and looked at me in shock.

He sit on the end of his bed, staring at me. "Sis, How could you, what could you...Damn I don't even know what to say to you at this moment," he says in a shaken voice.

I got on my knees and laid him on his back. "I want you, my little brother. And I want you to my first lover and last. And I want you to be my husband, my little brother," I say as he look down at me. I didn't give him the chance to run, I gripped his dick in my hand, sliding him into my mouth, taking him a few inches, sucking him slowly as I feel his hands run through my hair. I heard him moan as I took him deeper into my mouth. He gasped as he feel his dick touch the back of my throat, groaning with pleasure, gripping my hair tightly in his hands. I smiled as I deep throat him.

I pulled back, flicking my tongue over the head, suckling the tip. He groaned and bite his lower lip but he gasped, "Oh god, sis." I smiled as I massaged his balls, taking him back into my mouth, sucking him deep to the back of my throat again, letting him moan. I pulled back and got up, taking his dick in my hand, pressing it against my cunt, slowly sliding down his dick, gasping as I move up and go down again, pausing as his dick is all the way inside my cunt, feeling my maidenhead break.

I cried out in pain as I felt the pain start to fade. I started to slid up and down his dick slowly, moaning with a mix of pain and pleasure. He put his hands on my waist, guiding me up and down a little hard. I cried out with pleasure as the pain was gone, taking control of what was happening now. I felt the heat start up again in my body, riding my brother's dick hard and rough, gasping as I felt his mouth on my breast, suckling it hard. I ran my fingers through his long black hair.

I felt him roll us over so he was on top. I looked up at him as he grinned, thrusting inside me hard and rough. I cried out with pleasure, thrusting up my hips to meet his thrust. He groaned as he started to speed up, making me scream out his name. I couldn't believe that my brother and I were finally together in a one way that no sibling could ever be.

I gasped and cried out as loud as I could as I felt my orgasm on his dick. He just keep on thrusting his hard throbbing dick inside me fast, hard and rough. I started to feel his dick pulse as he thrust several more times, than cumming deep inside me. He collapsed on top of me than pulled out of me, making me groan in protest. He got a washcloth, cleaning my legs. I blushed but he just smiled.

I got up off his bed as he tore of the sheets, getting new ones put on. He put the dirty ones in the washer. He laid me down and cuddled close to me. He purred against my breast. I giggled and looked at him. "I love you, sis," he said. I smiled as I stroked his hair. I nodded.

"I love you too, Jeff. I hope that you will be my husband now," I said. He grinned and kissed my neck. I felt him purr and nodded. "And we can have you as my kitty too." He laughed at the idea and smiled too.

"Of course, we'll be married sometime within the next to months," he said. I smiled and holds him close to me as we both drift off to sleep in each other arms.