She Finally Found Her Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never come like that.

When I came back to consciousness, I was still leaning against the wall, stark naked. My skin gleamed with perspiration, and my hair half-covered my face, tickling my cheeks and brow.

Sarah slowly stood up, her lips parted and her breathing quick and light. She stroked the hair back from my face, touching my lips. I sensed her hesitation, and drew her to me with shaking hands, kissing her deeply and tasting myself on her mouth. She melted into me.

"God, Jessica," she sighed against my mouth when we came up for air. "You have no idea how long I've been thinking about doing that to you, if I ever got to meet you."

I looked at her, managing a shaky smile. "Well...um...glad you got the chance."

She laughed – I loved her laugh. It was low and rippling, smug and delighted.

Then a thought came to me. "Um, Sarah..."

She nodded, still stroking my face, watching my eyes and lips, her body pressed against mine.

"You didn't...this wasn't...what I said about your mom, I mean..." I stammered, looking down. "This...I mean, if it was just about..."

When Sarah answered, it wasn't just to deny it, or even to kiss the question away. Instead, her voice was low and thoughtful, as if she hadn't really thought about it, or it hadn't really made since to her before now. "It wasn't revenge...it wasn't anger," she went on, almost clinically.

I looked up at her.

She met my eyes with hers again. "I just wanted you."

I stared at her. "Why?" I blurted out. Even my ego wasn't prepared for that.

She grinned. "Are you kidding? Eleanor was incredible – I mean, who wouldn't want a woman like that? I didn't know if I was...you know...or whatever, but...I thought, if she was like that, anyone she thought was as amazing as she talked about you being...then if I ever got to..." Her voice trailed off. "To see..." She tried again, her eyes oddly lost.

"So, I was a test?" I asked, confused.

"No," she said quickly. "Well," she frowned, "not...not really. I mean, sure, you were a fantasy," she admitted, running her hands down my sides, glancing down at my body, her lips parting again and curling in a smug little smile.

"Well, that's good," I said lamely.

She grinned again, looking quickly back up at me. Her eyes sparkled in the dim light. "Yes. It was. I've..." She blushed – for the first time, I realized with some amazement. "I've never...it's never been like that."

"Tell me about it," I said dryly.

She laughed, leaning in, hugging me. "I...I just wanted you."

I nodded slowly, awkwardly patting her back, and she melted slightly against me. I pulled her close, comforted suddenly by the warmth and closeness of her, the intimacy of sharing something so intense.

That may have been a mistake. When I pulled her in, I had forgotten that her skirt was bunched up and my legs were still open. As she returned the embrace, her mound brushed mine, and I felt silky soft hairs against mine, wet slippery skin against mine.

We both drew in a very quick breath. That heat ignited again, as bright and hot as before.

She pulled back enough to meet my eyes. "I have a hotel room to myself." Her voice was matter-of-fact, but there was an intensity blazing behind her eyes that took my breath away.

"I live alone," I shot back, "with a whirlpool tub."

"Sold."

***

I woke with a delicious, languorous slowness – and my mind immediately clicked on something odd. I was not being spooned from behind, as I had become used to waking up recently. Instead, a soft, blonde head was pillowed on my stomach. My hand rested on those blonde locks, and I felt satiny skin against my leg and hip. Memory surged back to me.

Images flashed through my head. Pushing Sarah up against my door and kissing her while fumbling with my keys. The trail of clothes probably still strewn between my front door and the bed. Lying in the whirlpool with her back against my chest, letting my hands explore and massage. Watching her slick, wet body writhing atop me. The longest, slowest, most luxuriously pleasurable 69 of my life.

I reluctantly opened my eyes, much preferring the slide show playing across my eyelids, and looked at the clock, careful not to move the rest of my body. It was almost noon. I wondered when we had actually gotten to sleep – I suspect it had been late. When had we even gotten back to my apartment?

Then I jerked as the phone buzzed right next to me. Sarah jerked awake as well, raising bleary eyes to find me before smiling a delicious little smile and squirming away to seek out the bathroom while I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said sleepily.

"Still asleep? Good grief, girl, what happened?"

I blinked, confused. "Kat?"

"Of course, it's me. What happened?"

I went through the story of the confrontation at the hospital, staying in bed and covering my eyes with one arm as I felt my annoyance and anger at Judy bubbling back up to the surface.

Oddly, though with a fair bit of relief, I did not feel arousal or think of Sarah while I was ranting about Judy. I took that as a good sign – I'd hate to think that that good a night was based on nothing but repressed anger and resentment.

Kat listened, chortling at my description of how I shouted down Judy, and then gave me an account of a long, rambling conversation she'd gotten from Jill – apparently, Judy had taken out her humiliation at my hands on Jill and Mary, classy lady that she was – and Jill had been stuck at the hospital almost all night dealing with it.

As I was lying there, eyes closed and talking to Kat, I suddenly jumped at feeling a light touch on my feet. Removing my arm, my eyes widened to find Sarah, still fully nude, standing there watching me curiously. Her hands slid over my feet, and began massaging them as I talked. I sighed deeply, relaxing at that wonderful touch, and closed my eyes again.

Apparently, Sarah took that as an invitation, because I felt the bed shift with her weight. Opening my eyes, I started breathing faster as she slowly crawled onto the bed, continuing to massage my feet as she started nibbling up my legs. I watched her, wide-eyed, entranced by this beautiful girl.

Meanwhile, Kat was still talking in my ear, describing the end of her night – apparently, Jill had finally escaped the hospital just before dawn, and therefore after all the bars had closed. Kat had offered her place and her collection of liquor – Jill was now sleeping off two or three hours of serious drinking on Kat's couch. I laughed at that – I could only imagine Jill's drunken rant at Judy for having stuck her in a hospital for nearly twenty-four hours straight.

"So," Kat went on, "who is she?"

"What?" I asked dumbly, trying to keep my voice steady as Sarah's blonde, silky head squirmed deeper between my thighs. I felt her hands opening and lifting them, and gave her a warning look, but as she glanced back up at me, she only gave me a smile that somehow managed to be both shy and naughty. When I felt her warm breath on my sex and my leg settling down the satiny skin of her back and buttocks, I almost moaned.

"Who is she?"

"Who are you talking about?" I asked. Then I caught my breath as Sarah's mouth slid over my now-slippery pussy.

"The girl going down on you, Jessica," she answered as if it were obvious.

"What?" I blurted articulately.

"Jess, we've slept together on and off for what, ten years? I recognize that breathing."

"I..."

"Who is she?"

"Kat, look, I'm sorry, but..."

"Sorry? Why? I'm not."

"But..." I gritted my teeth to keep from moaning as Sarah's tongue slid inside me. My hips lifted toward her, my legs trembling.

"It's about time, really. Don't get me wrong, Jess, things are great between us in bed, you know that, but it's been almost two weeks – it was getting ridiculous. I'd almost lost hope for either of us meeting someone."

"Well, maybe, but..." Then I stopped abruptly to keep from squealing into the phone. Sarah's tongue was wriggling maddeningly up and down my slit.

"Just tell me who she is – I'm dying of curiosity here." I gave Kat enormous credit – she didn't sound jealous at all. She just sounded curious and very amused at having me in such a compromising position.

"Kat, I..."

"What? I'm just asking. For crying out loud, how did you ever meet her? You were at the hospital, until you vanished – Jill was complaining about you leaving her alone with Judy, especially after Judy's daughter Sarah apparently took off without..." Kat's voice trailed off.

I almost groaned – both in resignation at Kat's catching on, and at the look in Sarah's eyes as she lightly sucked my clit. My legs were trembling wildly now, and my hips were fluttering.

"Wait. No. Judy's daughter?" Kat's voice wasn't shocked – it was filled with barely controlled glee.

"Well..."

"Is she pretty?" Kat's voice was low, insinuating.

I ran my hand through Sarah's soft blonde hair as her eyes smiled up at me, her mouth still making it very hard to think or speak properly. "She's amazing."

Kat's voice got even lower. "How good does her mouth feel?"

I shuddered. "Kat..." I said reprovingly – I knew that if I didn't cut this off, she would start whispering to me.

She laughed at me. "All right, girl – enjoy. We'll talk later. This is a story I just have to hear."

I heard a click, and dropped the phone, immediately arching my back and letting out the desperate moan I'd been holding in for far too long. "Oh, Sarah...baby..." I panted, feeling my stomach tightening.

Sarah's hands slid up my body to massage my breasts as her tongue buried deep, and that was all I could take. I arched with a shriek, going into spasms against that soft, talented mouth.

"Sorry," Sarah murmured when I came back to earth, her body sliding on top of me. "I couldn't resist." She looked shy, wide-eyed, as if worried that she had offended me – it was so adorable I had to show her exactly what I thought of that.

Soon, she was dancing beneath my mouth. I had never heard a girl's breathing get so staccato and unsteady as Sarah's when she was being pleasured – it turned me on to no end. I loved eating her – she had a perfect pussy – soft, delicate, with lips large enough to suck and a pussy that could grip my tongue when I was inside it. Her body was as responsive as her breathing, telling me what she liked through quivers, jerks, bucks, and trembling.

Before she came for me, though, I needed to show her one other thing. Sliding off of her, grinning at her plaintive whimper, I retrieved something from my nightstand, and quickly belted it around my hips. When she saw what I was doing, she eagerly pulled me back on top of her, and I pulled the sheets up around our waists before sliding inside her. I've always loved doing that – something about the visual of two bare women from the waist up, moving together slowly...it's just a simply beautiful image, and one I love to lock into my memories with any lover.

And Sarah was definitely a responsive lover – once I eased the toy gently inside her, her legs slipped around me, her arms went around my neck and back, and we made love, slow and deep and long, just enjoying the soft, wet heat that blazed up between us whenever our eyes met. We kissed over and over throughout, locked in each other's arms. Sarah shuddered and cried out through three deep, strong climaxes, babbling my name each time. Somehow, I held out until the end, knowing that once I came, I would need to rest.

When we subsided at last, we lay quietly enjoying the afterglow, with her head once again pillowed on my stomach and our bodies entwined.

I found my mind going over and over the events of the last day – the emotionally strained service for Eleanor, and Jill's offhand mention of the girl I would later meet. Kat's helping me with my own angst, followed by the chaotic trip to the hospital and the confrontation with Judy. Then, the sudden, wild, insanely hot sex with Sarah in the maintenance closet, all pure heat and desire with a girl I barely knew. "How did this even happen?" I asked suddenly, breaking the peaceful silence.

Sarah laughed into my stomach, her breath tickling me. "How should I know?" She asked playfully. "I'm just as surprised as you are – this is...new for me, in several ways."

"That much I knew," I told her. "But...at what point during the service, your mom going to the hospital, and my threatening to kill her, did you decide you wanted me?"

She looked up at me, surprised. "Oh, I thought you knew that already."

"Knew what?" I asked helplessly.

She smiled and snuggled her head back into me. "I decided that a long, long time ago, Jessica. From what Eleanor had told me, all the things she'd said...I just needed an opportunity – and for once, my mom actually helped with something. I've wanted you all along; I was just waiting for my chance."

All I could say was, "Oh."

***

Epilogue

Judy did, in fact, have a heart attack, though not a serious one. Because of her emotional trauma – and my threats – they kept her in the hospital about a week, and her daughters stayed in town for about a month, as she recovered and finished up Eleanor's affairs. Sarah stayed with me the entire month – one of the happiest of my life. After that, Judy did what we all knew she would, and sold part of the business, moving her portion to London. Sarah and Mary went with her, knowing that their mother needed them around after losing her partner. Sarah and I have kept in touch to this day.

Someday, hopefully, we'll meet again.

***

As always, comments and feedback are welcome, appreciated, and encouraged. Thanks for reading!