She Finally Meets Her Master

Story Info
A man she hasn't seen since high schools finds her!
2.5k words
3.94
13k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, please be gentle.

He came to our high school when we were in the 8th grade. We both were very shy, but there was a small spark. Unfortunately, our paths would not cross again until now, many years later. He joined the Air Force and I went to college, but would not see each other again until many years later.

Occasionally, we would run into each other online like most people do. He was married and I was single and then he was single and I was married. But, this is a story for another time.

When we met again, I had all about given up hope of ever meeting "Mr. Right." A failed marriage and several boyfriends that just didn't seem to work out. I devoted my time to my children and kinda let myself get out of shape. Not horrendously fat or anything, but out of shape. He inspired me to work out and get that little body I used to have back. And I did.

At first, we just kind of dated, had a lot of fun. Kind of played the "submissive" stuff too. Just a bit. He knew I liked it.

He had been away on business for about a week and I was working crazy hours putting house deals together. It was a rough week and he was going to be home when I got home. The gym was really paying off. I was really looking good. I was so excited.

When I got home, I just expected to maybe go out to eat and fall asleep to some movies. He had something else in mind. He told me he was proud of all my hard work and how he wanted to show me off. He already had my bag packed.

"I've booked us a room at the casino in the next state! You've been working so hard, you deserve a treat!"

Dinner and then dancing at the club there. I had never done this before. Only family vacations. He and I alone for the entire weekend.

"Let's get going! You can shower and dress there!"

He already had my favorite cocktail dress on a hanger. He was getting to know me well.

The hotel room was unbelievably beautiful! It was on the 14th floor. Huge windows looked out over the other hotel towers and other casino buildings. The bathroom and entry way had beautiful marble tiles. My heels clicked on them. I felt so sexy even though I was still in my work clothes.

"Hurry and take a shower. I'll put your dress out for you. We have reservations downstairs for dinner!"

My heels clicked along the marble as I undressed as I crossed the room to the bathroom. The shower was glorious.

When I came back to the bedroom, I saw my black dress on the bed along with stockings and a pair of black stilettos. They were a bit higher than I was use to, but they would show off my legs nicely. There were also a couple of other items there. A black cloth/lace choker about 3 inches wide. He had mentioned he liked that look, but this was different. There were two fine gold chains attached to them with adjustable clamps on the end. Also, a leather garter belt. It was a little odd because it had a strip that went under my bottom with holes in it.

"I thought it was time we explored a little more!"

He said as he came he behind me.

"Let me help you!"

"There are a couple of other pieces that go with the garter belt!"

Out of the bag he took a six inch dildo and a butt plug.

"Ummm . . . I don't . . ."

He stopped me with a kiss.

"Let's just play!"

He attached the dildo and butt plug to the belt and slid it up my legs inserting both. I had never had anything like that in my bottom.

"Relax" he said as he smeared lubricant on the plug and inserted it. When everything was good and tight, he took out a tiny heart shaped pad lock and attached it to the rings on the belt.

Next he slid my bra on kissing my neck and rolling my nipples between his fingers. They immediately became erect. Now I have very large breasts so I was worried this would really hurt. He attached the nipple clamps lightly onto my nipples. They didn't hurt, but I knew they were there. The choker was slid around my throat and locked with another tiny heart shaped padlock. My breasts he tucked carefully into my bra. I put on the black stockings and attached them to the satin ribbons that fell from the garter. He then slipped my black dress over my head and I slipped into the stilettos.

Make up done, my hair up in a high pony tail which fell into the middle of my back, and gold hoop earrings finished everything off nicely. He stepped back and said

"Perfect!"

As I looked into the full-length mirror, I could see the gold chains going down into my dress. I was beautiful. I was worried but excited at the same time.

Before we left the room, he attached a thin gold chain to the back of my choker. I started to question him, but he said

"shhhhh!" And kissed my neck.

With the chain in his hand and his hand on the back of my neck, he lead me to the elevator. No one really noticed that he had a chain at my neck, but several did notice, and others pretended not to notice, the fine chains coming from my choker which disappeared into my dress.

In the dining room. He removed the chain from the back of my choker and we had dinner. It was a little uncomfortable sitting there eating with a dildo, a butt plug, and nipple clamps, but he seemed to be really turned on. I liked that.

After dinner, he walked me across the casino the same way. Hand on the back of my neck and the chain attached. He made several obvious brushes up against my clamped nipples which was really turning me on! The club was amazing! I had never been anywhere like this. Immediately, the men noticed me. I was gorgeous and proud. Heck, I was hot. I could see he was very proud to show me off.

He had a table already reserved. As we sat down, drinks were placed immediately in front of us. Now, I don't drink. So one drink and I am actually drunk. I don't know how much liquor was in it, but it went down fast. He had let the chain on the back of my neck fall down into my dress, but still attached.

I was tipsy and he knew it. He reached for my neck and gently tugged at the chain. Just enough to pull my head a little.

"Go play! Dance with the men who are staring at you! You are beautiful!"

I couldn't believe I was dancing with a butt plug and dildo inside me and nipple clamps.

It wasn't long before I felt him put his hand on the back of my neck and grab the chain. He roughly pulled the chain back and roughly kiss my neck. He was leaning up against my nipples. This was uncomfortable. He sternly whispered

"ENOUGH" into my ear.

I tried to protest, be he had the chain firmly in his hand. The other men had just wandered off. I was confused.

He lead me out of the club with his hand and the chain firmly gripped. He was moving a bit quicker than before. My stilettos were clicking loudly on the floor. I was afraid I was going to fall but I didn't. No one noticed a thing. We merely looked like a couple hurrying somewhere. In the elevator I tried to explain

"But you told me to!" He just glanced at me. I knew I needed to be quiet.

Back in the room, he ordered me to take off the dress. I quickly did what I was told. He roughly ripped off the nipple clamps and unlocked the lock on my choker. I was still wearing the garter belt. He ordered me into the bathroom and told me to wait.

I was mortified standing there eyes tearing, sore nipples, and with things stuck up inside me. I was still in my stilettos. He told me to face the shower. He unlocked the garter belt and disconnected the stockings but ordered me to leave the stockings hanging and the shoes on.

He tied my wrists to the shower rod. Made me put my right foot up on the side of the tub. I started to beg

"WHAT DID I DO WRONG????"

He pulled my ponytail hard and told me to shut the fuck up! I protested again! Out of nowhere a loud smack on my behind. He had brought the paddle we had lightly played with before all of this. I picked this paddle out at the sex toy store. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK hard against my ass and the back of my thighs.

"NOOOOO, PLEASE, NOOOOO!" I cried.

He walked out of the bathroom. I didn't know where he went. Then I could hear him. He was checking his voicemail while I was tied standing there!!

There I stood, one foot up on the tub, my ass and back thighs were red. Stockings now falling down my legs. I was sobbing. My make up was a mess and my ponytail messed and wet with tears. He ignored me for what felt like an eternity. When he came back to the bathroom!

"Do you have anything to say to me?" He was extremely calm. All I could choke out was

"I'm sorry!"

SMACK, SMACK! Obviously, that was not what he was looking for. Then he roughly shoved the butt plug back up into my ass. No lubricant. I tried to move, but I felt another smack.

"Hold that inside of you and don't drop it!" He demanded.

As he untied my wrists from the shower rod, he sternly whispered into my ear

"Tonight you will learn who owns you! Who you you belong to! And, you will NOT forget it!"

He roughly lead me by my ponytail the bedroom. My stilettos clicking on the marble. I caught a glimpse of myself in the full-length mirror. I was a mess. I didn't dare drop the plug.

He knelt me down on the side of the bed and tied my wrists with another long rope, on the other side of the bed underneath. It was hard to hold onto the butt plug at this angle. The lights were all on! The curtains were pulled back on those huge and beautiful windows. There I was, reddened ass up in the air for, what I thought, the world to see. I started to object.

"Someone might see us!"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! "It no longer matters what you think!"

SMACK, SMACK "WHO DO YOU BELONG TO" SMACK SMACK.

He didn't give me a chance to answer. Suddenly, untied me from the bed and whipped me around by my ponytail and onto my knees. His pants where already off. His penis was massive. We had made love before, but it never seemed this big. He roughly jammed his massive penis into my mouth and started face fucking me up against the side of the bed. He reached down and roughly pulled my nipples.

"Don't you dare lose that butt plug!"

Suddenly, he pulled my head back by my ponytail. He was over me and jamming his cock into my throat.

"RELAX, YOUR THROAT, WHORE!"

I was finally able to. He jammed it down my throat and held it there wiggled down a little more and then pushed a bit further and pulled it out. Over and over again. All the while sternly, saying

"I OWN you whore! YOU are mine! I will do with you WHATEVER I wish, WHENEVER I wish! Do you understand?

My mouth and my throat were full. I couldn't answer! He kept shaking my head yes by my ponytail.

He pulled out of my throat. My face was covered in spit and smeared makeup. He looked down at me and told me to open my eyes. He just stood there gazing at the mess I was. He actually gently kissed my on the forehead.

Suddenly, he flipped me over on the bed. Made sure the butt plug was securely in place. He started ramming his huge penis inside my pussy.

"This belongs to me now!" There was something calming about the way he said it. He rammed me hard

"WHO do YOU belong to?"

"You sir, I belong to you!" He rammed hard again! "YOU are mine!"

He pulled out and SMACK with the paddle!

"THANK ME WHORE! SAY IT!!" "THANK YOU SIR! PLEASE AGAIN!"

I blurted out over and over again how he owned me and I was his. Thank you so much sir for choosing me!

The smacking finished. He lovingly picked me up and helped my under the covers. He made love to me and came deep inside me. He held me for a few minutes.

"Now time to get dressed. We need to get back to the club."

I was horrified. I headed for the shower, but he said

"No time for a shower. Do your hair and redo your makeup. Clean nothing else!"

"But, sir, I smell like sex!"

"Yes, I know!"

On the bed again was my dress, but a different choker. This one was a bit heavier. It was leather. The chains and the nipple clamps were bigger and tighter. The lock was bigger also. A new pair of stockings, but the garter had different equipment. The dildo was much larger and vibrated with a remote control that he held. The butt plug was much bigger and it had a tail made of, what looked like, gold tinsel that extended just at the end of my dress. If I moved too much it would be seen. The lock on the garter was bigger too. You could see the bump under my dress. I slipped back into the heels.

As he attached a different, heavier chain to the back of the new choker, he pulled my head back by my ponytail kissed me deeply. As we waited for the elevator with other guests, he put my vibrator on low. It startled me, but I didn't dare move. He led me back to the club. As soon as we sat down, another drink was immediately put in front of me. I stared at it in disbelief! Sitting there with my nipples in pain, my ass and pussy filled, my ass and backs of my thighs red and sore, and with my owner's cum inside of me, I began to sip the drink obediently. He put the dildo on high.

"Don't you dare cum, he whispered in my ear!"

Now, my pet, let's try this again!