She Fingers Him

Story Info
Penetrating, stroking, and making you come.
1.2k words
4.56
247.6k
109
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have all these wickedly delicious thoughts about what I want to do with you right now. Your mouth just begs me to kiss it, but what I really want is my hands on your naked body. I start at your calves and rub every muscle very slowly until I feel you melt. I love rubbing the backs of your thighs. And you know I can't keep my hands off your ass. I make sure to rub it hard so I don't miss a single muscle. Then I stroke either side of your spine the way you love so much. I rub your arms too, kneading your hands for awhile. I love to feel their strength and power. Your neck gets a lot of attention too, but then I can't keep my fingers out of your hair. It is so silky and slides through my fingers as I massage your scalp and trace the curve of your ear. God I love touching you.

Your body is so relaxed. I go back down your body with the lightest touch, but the way you sigh lets me know you feel me touching you. Sometimes I use my fingertips, and sometimes I use my fingernails. I brush across the skin from your hands to your shoulders. My hands meet in the middle of your back and trace lazy circles across your spine. The circles go lower and lower until my fingernails are dragging across your ass. One finger slides between your ass cheeks slowly until your hips thrust off the bed begging for more. Then my finger is gone. My hands move to lightly graze the backs of your thighs and calves. God I love the muscles in your legs.

I stop touching you altogether and stand up. You turn to see why I'm not touching you anymore and realize I'm getting undressed. You roll on your side to see me better, and I can't help but look at your cock. It's so hard, and I can see a small drop on the tip. I take off my shirt and your eyes fall to the tops of my breasts above my bra. I slide my jeans to the floor and stand before you. I pause, and decide to take off all my clothes. If you're naked, I want to be naked too. I quickly remove my bra and panties and let you look at me. I can see your eyes roaming up and down my body. But even more I can feel your eyes on my body. Your cock twitches as I let you look at me. My nipples harden as you stare at me. I hear you say "Vixen," and I start to blush.

I need to touch you again. I roll you on your stomach and place my palms on your thighs. I rub my hands all the way up and slowly down your back until I reach your ass. This time, I don't move away. I trail one finger underneath each cheek where your thighs end. I hear your breathing start to change, and I can't help but smile. My finger slides down to your inner thigh where I graze your balls. Your sharp intake of breath makes me shiver. I love turning you on like this. I kneel between your legs, forcing you to spread them wider. Gorgeous. Now my whole hand can caress your balls because I love the way they feel. My left hand is rubbing your spine up and down. My right hand trails a path from your balls to the top of your ass. You're beginning to squirm on the bed, and I like it. I slowly slide a finger down your ass crack, pausing to feel how tight you are, and then move on. This teasing is driving you crazy. I can tell you want my finger inside you, and that knowledge makes me so wet. I begin massaging your ass with my hand and one finger slides between your cheeks. I can feel your tight hole, and I shiver. I remember what it feels like to fuck you with my finger, and I can't wait to do it again. But I go slow, building your anticipation. My finger circles around your hole as you push your ass toward me. I know what you want. I want it too, but I still make you wait. Your eyes are closed and your breathing is fast. You need me...I can feel it.

I stop rubbing your back with my left hand and put my middle finger in my mouth. My tongue swirls around it as I look at you. You look fantastic sprawled naked on my bed. I slide my finger out of my mouth and slide my finger just barely inside you and then stop. I love the way you push your ass against my finger. It just shows how much you want this. So I push again and feel my finger slide in a little further before I stop. I can hear you whimpering, so I ask if you're okay.

You moan my name and push your ass against my finger, hoping to take it all inside. I begin rubbing your ass with my hand as my finger begins slowly pushing into you. It's a steady rhythm and your hips match it. Suddenly you push against my finger and it slides inside you to the knuckle. The moan that escapes your lips is half ecstasy and half wanting. That was all I needed to hear. I roll you over to your side, keeping my finger inside you. I don't move my finger as I grab your cock with my other hand. My palm grazes the wet tip of your gorgeous cock. I take the come that's leaked out and spread it across the rest of your cock. You're moaning loudly now, and it just makes me hotter. I begin jacking you off slowly, never moving my finger in your ass. Your body is shaking and I can tell you can't take much more. I love pushing you to the edge and watching you.

I take my hand off your cock and you look at me. Your chest is heaving with each breath and your hips are still moving even though I'm not jacking you off. I reach between my legs as your eyes follow my hand. I'm so hot for you that my hand comes away soaking wet. Looking into your eyes, I place my hand back on your cock. I begin jacking you off again while your cock is covered with my silky wetness. Your eyes close again, and you can't stop moaning. My hand slides easily around your cock as my finger in your ass begins to fuck you in the same rhythm. You grab my arm, and your fingers dig into me. I love it. I want to make you come so hard.

"What's wrong?" I ask you.

Your body begins to shake. "Ohhhh god, I'm going to come."

I whisper one word to you, "Yes." My hands are stroking you, fucking you, and making you come. I stroke you until I feel your entire body collapse, even though you're already lying down.

I slide my finger out of you as I caress my breasts, smearing your come across me. Your hands reach up and help. My breathing is ragged. I love the way you touch me. Your fingers roll my nipple between them, and I can't help but moan. Your gather a drop of come on your finger to rub it across my nipple, but I grab you. I pull your hand toward my mouth and draw your finger inside my mouth. I've wanted to taste you too long to wait any longer.