She Gave It Up Willingly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan was holding court and it was clear the new owner was suffering a bout of infatuation with her. I can't say that I didn't understand. She was dressed to kill and looked absolutely fabulous. Both of the hound dogs kept their eyes on her as well. At some point I began to find the whole event greatly amusing.

After dinner, both Joan and her new owner spoke at the lectern giving accolades and promises of great things to come. When she was finished, she took her seat back at my side and took my hand into hers before whispering in my ear.

"Dave, thank you for coming and being here. I'm doing this for you, for both of us and it's long overdue."

"I don't understand, Joan." I replied.

"You will later, I promise." She said.

The rest of the speeches were boring to me but I had to endure if I was going to be courteous and well mannered. It was also Joan's last hurrah as she framed it and it would end when she chose. Eventually, it did end and we all shook hands, hugged and congratulated each other. The 'Port' had a Jazz dance band playing in the large nightclub next to the restaurant and Joan had reserved a few tables for those guests who wished to join us.

So for the next hour or so, we enjoyed the music. The drinks flowed freely and I danced with my ex-wife several times. The alpha apes danced with her as well and it was with no small notice that their hands were liberal regarding where they rested. She made no effort to move them but didn't really seem to enjoy the attention. Interestingly, it bothered me and she picked up on it immediately and replied with a sly smile. I can honestly say I was a bit perplexed.

After our last dance together, Joan said her goodbyes to everybody and took my hand leading me out of the club and into the hotel lobby.

"Dave, it is time for me to explain everything, the sale, my attitude, why I'm doing this and everything I did before. We've never talked about it and now is the time to know everything. When we're done, we'll both have choices to make and as for me, I'll live my life based on whatever crossroad we come to tonight."

"Joan, what are you talking about?"

"You'll see, Dave, I promise. For now, please just come with me and let's leave every bit of this behind."

She led me to the elevator and after inserting her key, we took it to the 18th floor, the top of the building and when the door opened, we stepped into the hotel's penthouse suite. She led me down to the sunken living room and poured a drink for me before slipping into one of the bedrooms.

When she returned, the black dress was gone. So were the pearls and jewelry and the high heels. Her hair was let down and her makeup was washed off her face. In place of the dress were a familiar Iowa Buckeyes tee shirt and a pair of jeans. She set herself on the ottoman before me.

"Dave, I guess I need to explain it all now. I sold the company today, signing it over to William who you met this evening. He paid a handsome price for the patents and goodwill and assumed the liabilities for the manufacturing facility. They were two separate entities and I struck a deal with him to give the plant a five year grace period to get it to lean and six sigma standards as well as complete a reliability excellence journey. That was so all the employees would have a fair shake."

She pulled an envelope from beneath her tee shirt and handed it to me.

"All the proceeds from the sale have been wired to your personal account. Don't ask; Gail helped me pull it off. Everything I have or had is now yours, everything except $50K in my checking account. I leased the condo when I moved into it and the lease is up this month after a year of living there. That's how long we have been apart now, a year. In the other room I have a suitcase of clothes, mostly similar to what I'm wearing along with an interview suit if I need it. If I have to, I can throw the suitcase into the back of the Honda and drive to God knows where."

"Joan, what if I don't want the proceeds?" I asked

"Dave, then you can give them away to your favorite charity." She replied.

I just sat there while she continued.

"Dave, when I made up my mind to serve the divorce papers I did so knowing that I would sit here a year later and ask you to consider starting all over. I don't want you to take back your old wife. Her ghost is still downstairs reveling in the attention and power that destroyed her marriage. Instead there is a different Joan asking you to consider giving me another chance. I don't want a career. I don't want to build another company. I just want to say I'm sorry for everything I did, not just for throwing that shit for brains idiot Carl Monroe in your face.

"Jesus Christ, how stupid of me. I never had any intention of fucking that moron. I just wanted you to assert yourself and take back what was yours. Well you certainly asserted yourself, Dave Johnson." She laughed at that.

"Please listen to me Dave and believe me. Not one single time did any man but you pull the panties off my ass. I've never been unfaithful to you even after the divorce was final. For 10 years now you have been the only man who has made love to me and I have never had any interest in another man, not even that Carl. The whole time he kept trying to bed me, I never once had any intention of actually fucking him. Dave, I can be the stupidest cunt on earth at times but I'm hoping against hope that you'll give the girl in the Honda a fighting chance to win you back again."

She was toying with the valet ticket in her hand and fighting back the tears while trying to remain stoic. I didn't really know what to say at the moment. One part of me wanted to kick her fucking ass down the elevator shaft and another part of me wanted her back. I couldn't make a decision about commitments but I could decide about one thing. I was going to fuck her just for the pleasure of it if nothing else and I don't mean making love.

"I think I'm the one who is supposed to pay the Valet when we leave." I said to the teary eyed woman before me as I took the ticket out of her hand.

I wasn't ready to say anything else for the time being. I simple embraced her and held her as she wept.

A few minutes later I told her to get her things, we were leaving. As promised I gave the valet a $20 tip and we turned the Honda onto the highway with me behind the wheel. I didn't go home and I didn't go to her place. I pulled into the new Holiday Inn Express out by her former plant and went inside and got a room for the night. It cost me $89 plus tax and it had HBO. It was a 4th of the price at the downtown Hilton and I could have had 12 rooms for the price of that top floor suite.

Leaving the envelope in the car, I led Joan into the room and pushed her face down onto the edge of the bed, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off her small ass. I didn't bother undressing. I simply unzipped, pulled my already hardened prick out and took what was supposed to have been mine all along. I told her what I was doing of course but that didn't matter. Physically, she knew she had no say from this point on.

Sexually, Joan has always been quite orgasmic but she has her quirks. She never really liked to have me empty my nut in her pussy or her mouth. That night, she was taken both ways, the first time fucked from behind and filled. The second time I stripped her completely, fucked her missionary style and when I was close, I climbed up to her face and pushed my wet sticky cock right in her mouth. Interestingly she had an orgasm at the same time as me.

Afterwards, as we lay there in the soft glow of the night light, she cleaned me with her mouth and snuggled next to my chest.

"Dave, will you take me home in the morning? With just my one suitcase, I wouldn't take up much room and I'll even pay you room and board. Will $100 a week work for starters?"

"Do you do windows and laundry?"

"Constantly"

We drifted off to sleep after that comment.

I woke before her and let her sleep. As I sat in her Honda, I looked at the envelope on the seat. When I opened it I found a letter and wire notice indicating a deposit into my account. The letter explained what she was doing and why, pretty much what we talked about the previous evening. It also had contact information for a couple on the west coast in case I ever needed to get in contact with her if I rejected her request.

The deposit was in the amount of $5.3 million. That was 20 years of her constant effort summed up in dollars and cents and she dropped all of it into my lap regardless of my decision concerning her relationship with me. My brother Paul was always felt the divorce settlement spoke volumes about Joan's true feelings but he also cautioned me against reconciling with her at any cost. He never said squat about her reconciling with me at any cost to her!

I drove around for about an hour trying to think through the matter before stopping at a Krispy Kreme and swinging back to the hotel. She was waiting for me downstairs on the walkway.

"Joan, I'm not going to make any promises but I've got room at my place. Let's see how it works out. $48/week for starters. With your grub stake, you've got about 20 years' worth of rent you can prepay me."

Epilog

Joan deposited another $50K into the same account and moved into one of the spare bedrooms. After a week she was back in my bedroom. She started working at the library as a volunteer and on Friday nights we try to rent the same room at the Holiday Inn Express where she has learned to love all the things she never loved before including having her ass taken whenever I'm in the mood for it. We haven't remarried yet although I've noticed she never stopped wearing her wedding rings. I suspect at some point I'll give in and ask her to marry me again but until then, I have the most uninhibited fuck buddy a man could ever ask for.

My sister Gail knew what Joan was up to all along, even when she was in court the day my case was dismissed. We exchanged a few words about that but she is family and blood. I got over it.

At the end of the day, I didn't settle for reconciliation at any cost to me but that reconciliation sure came at a cost to Joan.

12