She Gave Jim's Pussy to Another Man

Story Info
Faithful wife fucks another man for the first time.
5.4k words
3.56
278.6k
41
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today started off like any other week day. I got up and got my husband and the kids off to work and school. I had the day all to myself and really had made no plans to do anything. After checking my email, I found out that I needed to do something. I chose to read some stories in Literotica. Those stories always make we horny and wet. After reading some about the husbands wanting their wives to fuck other men, my pussy was soaking wet and I needed to have some orgasms. I have several vibrators that I use just for that..

Jim, my husband of twenty three years, has been cheating on me. I know for certain from the dirty talk when we have foreplay, I know he is. He hasn't just started cheating on me either. I think he is guilty because he wants me to do the same things other wives are doing in the stories I read.

Its every time we make love, he tells me that he wants me to let another man fuck me. Jim told me that he has never turned down the chance to fuck another woman. Married, divorced, separated, or single woman, he said it didn't matter to him. He just likes to fuck.

I was a virgin on my wedding night. Lately I have been thinking about letting another man fuck me. Sure, I think about having sex with another man. I think about it almost every day, mostly I think about it when I have one of my vibrator inside of me. As I type this, I am thinking about another man in my bed fucking me with a long dick pounding my pussy..

These vibrators get the job done to a point. I can have as many orgasms as I want. A long hard dick sure would feel good right now. I like to feel it when Jim cums inside of me. I like that feel of cum inside of my pussy after we have made love.

Jim says he wants a cream pie. Only way I can ever give him one is to let another man fuck me. I am ready to let another man have some of Jim's pussy. First let me get finished with this orgasm I am about to have with this vibrator and I will tell you more.

I didn't get up today and just decide to let another man fuck me. It all came to a head this past weekend, when my husband went down to the river to cook and drink beer with some of his friends. With Jim, there was four more men there. One of them was a black man that help Beth's husband, Lee, on his farm.. They told all their wives they would be cooking fish and drinking beer. What they didn't tell us was that Beth was also going to be there.

They had their fun and Beth did too. Word got back to the other wives and me that they all had fucked Beth. That was the reason she was invited in the first place. They knew that she would let all of them fuck her. She even let the black man, Jethro fuck her. Lee was out of town at a farmer's auction and she was free last Friday night to show up at the river with Jethro.

The place at the river has a grill, concrete picnic table, and running water. Word I got was that Beth had brought a blanket to put down over the table. Beth had laid down on the table, spread her legs, and as the men stood on the ground with their pants around their ankles, they each fucked her. During the night each of the men fucked her at least twice. The next morning she was fucked again before they packed up and came home.

Only thing that bothered me about hearing about this was the fact that Beth was a good friend of mine. I know Jim is cheating on me and has been most of our marriage. But, I never thought that he would ever fuck one of my friends. That help me make up my mind that I needed another dick besides his. "You can be sure that I will never fuck one of your friends." Jim has told me before. Now, I find out that not only has he fucked Beth, but he has also fucked most of my female friends. Some of my female coworkers has had his dick and more than one time.

I knew I had to find somebody to fuck me. Not only that, I wanted another man's dick in me. For to long I have put up with Jim's cheating on me. I love him very much and I know he loves me. Jim called it, just having sex. It was time for me to go and just have sex. He wants me to fuck because he is guilty himself. Now, I know a whole lot about his sex life that doesn't include me. I could punish him and not let him touch me, but he would still get it from somewhere else. I would be the one not getting any. I will fuck just to show him I can put out to another man. I am so tired of him saying that no man will ever get "His Pussy. Today another man is going to get his pussy.

I have had dreams of Tim fucking me.. I think of Tim every time I use my vibrators. He's on my mind when I use my toys to have orgasms, even at work during the day. I have wondered how long and thick of a dick he might have. Not to lie, I have wanted Tim's dick in me for a long time. I just couldn't give in to let another man fuck me, until yesterday.

I was going from one department to another yesterday when I met Tim going into the same elevator as me.

"Hi Sue". Tim said.

"Hi, I haven't seen you for awhile." I said.

"What floor or you going to?" Tim had asked me.

"All the way." I said.

"Ok, Sue I would like to go all the way with you." Tim had said.

"You mean all the way to the top floor, or something else?" I asked.

"Something else Sue." "I would like to go all the way with you and fuck you." Tim had said.

"Yes you can fuck me." I had said.

"What about tomorrow?" He had asked.

"Tomorrow would be great. I am off of work." I said.

"I will call you with the details of the place to meet me." He said as the elevator was almost to the top floor.

Before the door opened he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back probing his mouth with my tongue.

The door opened and I got off. He remained in and went back down. Tim had made we wet and I went to the nearest bathroom. Getting into a stall, I pulled my pants down, my panties were soaked. I knew I wanted Tim to fuck me.

That had been yesterday. Last night as Jim and I made love, I thought of Tim fucking me. Jim thought the reason I had a strong orgasm was because of him. It wasn't, I was thinking about meeting Tim and letting him fuck me.

Tim had called before I left work. I was to meet him at the Holiday Express today at ten, room 212. He also gave me the direction there. Looking back, I had thought about how quick I had answered Tim when he asked me to fuck. That's the way it is, I guess, when a man that's been on your mind as much as he has been on mine. I knew I wanted to feel his hard dick in me. The hotel room was the best place to go. There would be plenty of room and a lot of time for sex. I wish it had been yesterday. I was ready for him to fuck me.

It was time to shower and get dressed. This was it, no turning back now, I had to have this experience one time. Somehow, I knew it would be more than one time. I have dreamed about having another dick, sucking another dick, letting another man have my body. In two hours I would be getting Tim's dick in me.

After taking a shower, I chose not to wear any panties under my skirt. The skirt I chose to wear could be taken off very easy. Choosing a revealing top, with no bra, I put my shoes on and fixed my hair and makeup.

I have read in one of the stories in Literotica about a woman that said she always carried a fuck bag with her. After reading that story, I had got my own fuck bag ready. I had packed it with condoms, wipes, change of clothes, makeup, perfume, compact, and other stuff. One thing I didn't think I needed was a small black address book, I did get one and its in my bag now. Taking my panties and bra, I put them in my bag. Grabbing my keys and purse, I went to my car to drive to the hotel.

I had a twenty minute drive to the hotel. As I drove, I thought about the times Jim might have left the house to go meet one of his women at the hotel. Probably the same hotel I was going to. Might even have been the same room. Jim was fucking around on me, he had fucked one of my friends. The men hadn't even tried to hide the fact that word would get out about them fucking Beth. He acted like he didn't care if I knew or not.

Driving along the road, I thought about Tim. I was going to finally get what I had been dreaming and thinking about for so long. My pussy was already wet from thinking about him fucking me.

I drove into the parking lot of the hotel. Seeing Tim's big black truck, I parked beside of it. Getting out of my car, I looked into Tim's truck. It had a long straight seat in the front. How many women has he screwed on those seats, parked in a secluded place in the woods.

Knocking on the door, I was a little nervous. Not because of Tim, I knew Tim from work and he had always been nice to me. I was nervous because I really didn't know what to expect. Would he like my body, since I have put on a few pounds. Would I be able to really have sex with him? Could I actually go through with meeting a man other than my husband for sex in a hotel room?

Tim open the door and invited me in. He had a towel tied around his waist. I went in and turned toward him as I heard him close the door and lock it. All my nervousness was soon gone as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

I kissed him back, exploring his mouth with my tongue. I felt his hands on my skirt as he undid the button to my skirt and unzipped it. It fell to the floor as I backed up and removed my blouse. He looked at me and untied the towel. The towel fell to the floor and I looked down at his semi hard dick. Not even hard, his dick was long and thick. I knew I had made the right choice in coming here. I wanted his dick in the worse way, I didn't think anything about cheating, feeling guilty, or anything like that. I just knew I wanted to get his dick hard and to get on the bed.

"Thanks for coming." Tim said.

"Thanks for asking me." I said.

"I have some bourbon and coke." " Would you like some?" "It will help you to relax some." Tim was saying.

I was looking at his dick as he went across the room to make the drinks. "Thanks." I said.

"How long can you stay with me?" Tim asked.

"I can stay as long as you want me to stay, I don't have any place to go except back home." I said.

"Good, I will take my time and this will be an enjoyable experience for you." I like to satisfy a woman when I have sex with her." He said.

"I already like what I see." I said.

"Yes, but I like a lot of foreplay, giving and receiving." Tim said as he gave me my drink.

"This is really good, strong, but good." I said, wishing he would get started with some kind of foreplay. I sure needed for him to touch me.

Tim went over to the bed and turned the covers back. "Let's get started shall we." He said as he motioned me into the bed.

Tim took me into his arms and began to kissed me deep with his tongue exploring my mouth. I felt his hands on my breast and nipples. He surely was taking his time and I was enjoying this. Releasing my lips, he bent down and put one of my nipples into his mouth and began to suck on it.

I felt Tim's hand move down my stomach and around my bush. I keep it neatly trimmed and short. It felt good as his finger went to my slit. He explored with his finger and at the same time he kept sucking my nipples.

Feeling his hard dick against my leg I tried to put my hand around it. His dick was hard and very long and thick. He was about three inches longer and much thicker than Jim's dick. It had to be at least eleven inches long. I wondered if I would be able to take this massive dick into me. From the way Tim was eating my pussy, I knew he was very experienced in satisfying a woman. Each movement was very slow, and he was in no hurry. I wasn't either, I had waited and longed for this meeting with this man for a long time. This was already better than what I had dreamed about.

As I felt Tim's tongue continue to explore my slit, I was very aroused and was nearing an orgasm. I put my hands on his head as I had a very strong orgasm.

"I'm cummmiiinnnggg!!!!!!!!!" I said as I arched my back and wrapped my legs around his neck.

"Wow, you sure do taste good." He said as he retrieved a towel and wiped his face off.

Tim rolled over onto his back beside of me. I reached for his hard dick and began to lower my head down towards it. I held his dick with one hand and saw the pre cum in the slit of his dick. It tasted good as I lowered my mouth over his dick. He was thick and I knew this would be a slow process. Inch by inch, I took more of his dick into my mouth. My mouth stretched to get his dick deeper into my mouth. Up and down, I went down his shaft, taking more dick into my mouth each time. I knew I wouldn't be able to take all of him down my throat.

'Baby that feels really good." Tim said as he put his hands on my head.

I knew how to suck a dick very well and I loved to suck dick Jim had patience as he taught me the right way to suck his dick. I would swallow most every time I sucked Jim's dick.

"That's enough for right now, baby.' Tim was saying as my thoughts came back into the room.

I released his dick and rolled over onto my back as Tim looked down at me.

"This is my first time with another man besides my husband." I told him as I looked into his eyes.

"Really, you haven't had but one dick?" He asked.

"I am forty two years old and never had but one dick." I said.

"Thanks for letting me do the honors of being your second man." I'll take it slow and you will enjoy it." He said.

"Yes, you are longer and thicker than my husband." I said.

"Wow, I can't believe that I am going to fuck a forty two year old married woman that hasn't had but one dick." He said.

"Well you are, I have had dream of you fucking me. I want your dick in me." I said.

"Do I need to use a condom?" He asked.

"Not today, not only do I want your dick in me, I also want to feel it when you cum in me. I can't get pregnant." " I have some condoms if you want to use one." I said.

"No, but I guess you want me to take it slow and easy." Tim said.

"Yes, If you don't mind. Like I said you are longer and much thicker than my husband." I said.

"You want have any problem taking all of my dick." Let me know when you are ready." Tim said.

"I am ready now, fuck me Tim." I said as I looked into his eyes.

"I like when a woman tells me that." He said as he got between my legs.

Tim positioned himself between my legs and placed my legs upon his shoulders. I felt the head of his dick enter my slit. There's was no turning back now as I felt him lean forward and shoved most of his dick into me.

"I have about seven inches in you now." "I will pull out and give you a little more each time until you have all of my dick in you." He said as he placed one of his hands on my shoulders.

Tim's dick felt good inside of me, even though it felt like at first that he was ripping me apart. The pain gave away to pleasure as he continued to fuck me. He was deeper than Jim would ever go.

"Baby let me know when you want me to ram it all the way." He said.

"In a little bit, your dick feels good in me." Just a few more strokes and you can shove it all the way in." I said as put my arms around his shoulders.

"I will, but first I will change positions and squat between your legs so I will be able to get as deep as I can in you." Tim said.

" Ok, just fuck me hard, give it all to meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!" I said.

He withdrew his dick out of me and changed positions.

"Fuck me and don't hold back." "Give my pussy a good pounding." I said.

He didn't hold back at all. On the first thrust, he buried his dick in me. I arched my back and met his thrust. I had taken every inch of his dick and now I wanted him to pound his dick into me. He held his dick in me for a few seconds and began to fuck me like I wanted him to.

Slow stokes at first that seemed to last for about five minutes. Each time going all the way in and then back out again. Faster and faster he began to fuck me. Sweat covered our bodies as he picked up the pace and began to fuck me harder and faster.. It was like he was trying to drive his dick into my belly. Each time I felt his nuts slap against my ass. I was nearing my first orgasm and I let him know it.

"Aaaarrrrggggghhhh I'mmmm ccuuuuummmmiiinnnggg!!!!!!!!! I said as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to me.

He didn't say anything or even slow on his thrusting at all. It seemed like he had got a little faster as I felt his hard dick go in and out of me. There was no more pain from being stretched, it was pleasure as he continued the onslaught on my pussy. Jim had never lasted this long, it felt good and I didn't want it to end. Tim was already there as he fucked me really hard. He stopped and pulled back a little.

"Mmmmmnnnnn!!!!!!!! I am cummmmiiinnggg!!!!!!!! Tim said.

He had stopped fucking me and was emptying his nuts deep inside of me. I felt his cum in me as he came and came. He had shot a big load in me, I felt some of it seep out of me. He held his dick in me and slowly withdrew his dick from me. He laid down beside of me and I saw his dick with his cum and my juices on it. It was slick with cum juice.

"Let me clean you up some." I said as I lowered my mouth over his dick and began to lick the cum off of his dick. His dick was clean of cum when I finished with him. I felt his cum between my legs and the wet spot on the sheets.

"Thank you for letting me fuck you." He said.

"No, thank you for asking me to fuck." That was really good." I said as I leaned over him.

"If you don't have any place to go or be, I would like to rest some and fuck you again before you leave." He asked me.

"No I don't have any place to go. I came here for you to fuck me and you can fuck me again or any time you want to." I told him.

"Good. We will rest some and talk and I will fuck you again." He said.

"When you fuck me this time, I want it hard and rough right from the start. You took it easy because you are long and thick. This time I want you to fuck me really hard, fast, and rough." I said.

"Hard and rough, I can do that. I think I have made a new woman out of you." He said.

"You have, in more ways than one. From now on my husband will not be the only man fucking me. I want to get as much dick as I want. Another thing he is going to know that his pussy has been had by another dick." I told him as he sucked on one of my nipples.

" Wow, that's just what this town need is another married woman wanting to fuck. If you want plenty of dick, there are men that will fuck you as much as you want to be fucked." He said.

"When will you tell your husband that another man has had his pussy?" Tim asked.

"I don't really know, it might be tonight. It might be when I bring him a cream pie. He wants one so bad that I might just tell him before we make love one night." I said.

"I will be glad to fuck you one night and you can take the cream pie back to him." He said.

"Ok, that's a deal, he will get his first cream pie from you." I said.

"When?" "Or do you know yet?" Tim asked.

"Just whatever night will be best for you?" I asked.

"I am off this Friday night, why not come back to this same room around eight. We can fuck again and you can take him back a fresh cream pie." He said.

"This room, how do you know for sure that you can get the same room again?" I asked. "This is my room to use as I want to. I know the owner and she rents this room to me. Its never cleaned except by me. This is the place I do my fucking except at home when I am banging my wife." Tim said.

"Your wife know you have this room?" I curiously asked wanting to know more.

"Karen ,my wife, knows I have this room, and she knows that I fuck other women here." He said.

"Including the owner of the hotel?" I asked.

"Yes, she's a married woman that likes to fuck also." "Karen and I have an agreement, she fucks whomever she wants to and I do to." "We both like to fuck other people, so we both know that the other one is, so it's a lot better like that than sneaking around to fuck.' "It saves a lot of time too, this way I don't have to spend time trying to find a place to take a woman to fuck." He said.

12