She Gets Taken From Another Master

Story Info
A sub is taken from her master.
2k words
4.07
32.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday afternoon the master and I were on the train heading back home…looking over my shoulder I notice this nice looking young guy sitting not far from us.”

“Bitch what are you looking at?

“Nothing sir” I reply in a weakened voice

“Then keep your eyes where they belong and that’s on me is that understood bitch?”

“Yes sir…sir I need to use the restroom sir.”

”Very well get up and lets go.”

”Sir do you really need to come with me sir?”

“Are you questioning me bitch? He asks.

“No sir its just that I can go on my own… I will be right back sir I promise sir.”

Masters voice gets louder… I notice out of the corner of my eye that guy looking over our way.

“Sir please…let me go to the bathroom alone you don’t follow me when we are home sir” I say with a fear in my voice.

Suddenly I feel the back of your hand across my face, ”YOU LITTLE FUCKEN WHORE…how dare you talk to me in that tone especially in public…don’t you say another word unless I speak to you is that understood cunt?

A different voice is now heard, ”Excuse me what did I just see you do to her?? He asks

“What the fuck do you care she’s my property and I do as I wish to her”

”Your property or not you don’t do that shit to a lady.” The stranger replied.

”She’s not a lady she’s a little whore.” replies the master, seeing the tears building in my eyes…”don’t you dare cry you little slut.”

“Please sir, please may I use the rest room alone sir?”

“What did I tell you?

Again that voice speaks…”Let her go she will be fine she said she would come right back” he reaches over releasing me.

My master pushes him back, ”You keep your damn hands away from her” he replies.

”Why should I, if that’s the way you’re going to treat her… maybe I should take her from you.” He replies with a snicker,

”Oh you only wish you could she’s owned by me and will never go anywhere, if I were you I would just back your ass up and go back where you came from.” The master says in a very stern voice.

Walking back toward the rest room the mysterious man finds me crying outside the door…”what’s the matter? The stranger asks.

”Nothing” I reply softly with my eyes lowered to the floor.

”Come on I am not him, look at me and talk to me”…looking at you… as you smile…tell me what’s wrong.”

”I really hate my master, he’s become so mean lately, when I first started with him he was like my dream come true and now he’s my worst nightmare.” Trying not to cry.

“You want to know what I told him after I released you?” it’s not my place to ask. I told him that his property or not you don’t deserve to be treated like that, I also told him that maybe I should take you away from him.”

Oh I don’t think that’s possible, he owns me and I can’t go anywhere.” Pondering the idea heavily.

“Yes you sure can.”

”Thank you, you are so sweet, I don’t even know who you are and I can tell you are wonderful.

“Leaning in to her he whispers in her ear… ”Well you also don’t know that I am too a master…and I would treat you like a queen all you have to do is say the word and you will be mine”.

“I am afraid to leave him”…tears building in my eyes again.

Standing before me you kiss my forehead wrapping your arms around me holding me only for a moment…”look at me” he says…looking at you…you are such a beautiful woman and you don’t need the stuff he does to you.”

In a second’s time you kiss me brushing my cheek with your hand…kissing you as I suddenly feel some kind of rush come over my body as I get light leaded.

Stopping for a moment…are you alright?

“Oh yes I am fine” I whisper

Your hands run gently down my sides a softened moan escapes me…hoping my master didn’t hear…trembling as you touch me…honey what’s the matter? He asks.

“I am so afraid of what he will do if he sees me kissing you”

Oh he’s not going to do shit, I promise you.

”Please I beg of you please take me away from him… I don’t want to be hurt anymore.”

Are you sure you want me to do that?”

“Yes oh yes I will be forever grateful to you if you did”…then

“You are willing to become mine?

“Yes I am I will do anything not to be hurt anymore.” She replies.

Stay here I will be right back”

”Yes Sir.”

Before I go out there give me this…removing my collar you take it out with you as I stay put but am able to hear.

”You might want this back she won’t be needing this anymore she’s not staying with you.” He says sternly to my master.

“Where is my nasty little whore? He asks.

“She’s sick… that’s what you have done to her you have scared her to the point that she’s actually sick…you call yourself a master? Well shit I think you should be called a wimp you should be the one who wears the collar…she’s the most wonderful girl and I refuse to allow a piece of shit like you to ever hurt her again”.

“Nothing you can say or do is going to keep her with you…she’s mine now she begged me to take her away from you…she fears you hurting her again.”

“Oh this isn’t going to end like this, you can count on that” the master replies.

“You want to bet, it’s already ended.”

Coming back to me you find me in tears again what’s wrong baby?

“Sir I am afraid he’s going to hurt one of us I know he is”

No baby he wont I promise…taking me into your arms again kissing me only deeper this time…my hands resistantly fall onto your body running up and down your back.

”Oh you are my queen now I want to make you feel good”

”Sir it is my duty to serve you and to make you feel good sir” when we get home you may serve me but for right now you need this, you need to feel good. He replies in a loving voice kissing my freshly uncollared neck moaning softly.

“It feels so good to have that off my neck, MMMMM I cant remember him ever kissing my neck like that.

Feeling your hands slip onto my ass…massaging it gently fearing your going to spank me my body jumps…

“Relax baby I’m not going to hurt you.”

“I’m sorry sir I am just so used to him spanking me every time he touched my ass”…reaching your hands under my skirt taking my ass into your hands massaging it gently feeling your cock growing harder as you press against me

Oh baby I want you so badly… but we will wait till we get home and I can take you properly and have you serve me, he whispers.

”MMM yes sir I want to serve you.”

Arriving back at the station the train stops you take my hand and walk me past my previous master… the look on his face is oh so evil… “You wait bitch you will get yours” looking at him…”oh she already has she has me now and she will be one very happy girl I promise you that.” You reply to him. Walking off the train hand in hand getting our bags we go back to the house…as we enter inside…Come with me baby…taking my hand you led me to the bedroom.

Now I can finally finish what I so wanted to on the train…

”Oh yes sir”

…Take that off for me baby…removing my blouse…don’t take the bra off I will do it when I am ready…

”Yes sir”

Take the skirt off for me…lowering my skirt stepping out of it… I stand before you in just a bra and thong…trembling yet fearing nothing for some reason as you place a hand on my shoulder as you walk around me inspecting my half naked body.

“You are so beautiful” he whispers…stopping in front of me placing your hands on my hips pulling me in close to you kissing me again as your hands unhook my bra removing it off my shoulders as you let it fall to the ground…kissing your way down my chest taking one breast into hand massaging it squeezing it gently moaning softly…as the other nipple is taken into your mouth as you suckle it like a baby.

Moans get louder and breathing deepens…slowly I feel your hands running along the bands of my thong slowly removing my thong… you place your hand on my already wet pussy…

”Oh girl”…looking at you, I nod my head…picking me up you lay me on the bed…

Do you mind if…”no I don’t”…taking my hands tying my wrists to each bed post… spreading my legs leaving me totally exposed to you for your pleasures with me…tying my ankles to the posts at the bottom of the bed.

Standing on the side of the bed looking down at me.

“Ell your master what you want, he commands…

”I want my masters hard cock inside my pussy I need him to fuck me sir.”

Tell me come on tell me now…tell me how you want me to fuck you…

”Sir I need my master to fuck me hard and fast…I need it I want it I crave it sir…I need to feel that hard cock inside me”…getting up on the bed between my legs you spank my pussy lips lightly with your cock teasing my clit with the tip…wanting it so badly I speak out of turn.

”Please sir please I beg of you please give me your hard cock sir”…suddenly without warning you ram that cock into me as you hit the bottom of my pussy I scream…realizing what I had done.

”Please sir I am sorry sir I won’t do that again sir please don’t slap me sir”

Baby relax …I am not going to hurt you I promised you that…I like to hear you… if it feels good to you then let me hear it.

You’re pace picks up faster harder you fuck me deeper you push into me the sweat begins to bead on your body as it glistens in the light.

”OHHHH SIR I CAN’T” I scream in ecstasy.

You can’t what baby? “I cant hold this back please sir please allow me to cum sir”

OH yes baby that’s right cum for your master right now let it go, he replies.

suddenly you feel your cock being squeezed and my back arches off the bed.

”OHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS OHHHHHH I AM CUMMMING OHHHH MY GOD I CANT STOP IT SIR!!!!!!!!!”

My body begins to shake from the wild orgasm that had just ripped through my body…for a few hours more… wave after wave of orgasm ran over me as finally I feel your cock and balls tighten as your body tensed…your head throws back…just before you cum for me you reach over and release my wrists…”OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS”… you cum hard in a dynamic orgasm shooting hot streams of cum into your new subs pussy…falling on top of me as you begin to relax…”sir permission to hold you sir” she asks…permission granted.

Wrapping my arms around you…kissing me again as you settle in…looking at you…

”Thank you sir for taking me away from that horrible man…and for making me feel so alive”

You are so welcome baby… now lets go to sleep…before we go to sleep for the night you get up quickly releasing my ankles…laying back down next to me you motion me to move over to you as I lay on your chest as we drift peacefully off to sleep together.