She Gets Wet at Work

Story Info
A wife gets wet and then gets horny.
1.7k words
3.91
83.8k
12
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

Over dinner at home Joy, my wife, let me know that she was going over to Bristol to carryout some work on the systems there.

"Isn't that the place where that bloke you fancy works?" I asked quizzically. She grinned at me, "Mmmm yes, Nigel, he is a bit dishy. I wouldn't mind a romp with him!"

"Ha!" I laughed, "maybe you'll get a quickie while you working!"

We continued to chat over work and things, as you do, when Joy went quiet suddenly.

"Would you mind terribly if I did fuck him?" She said.

I pondered a while, "well, if you just want to fuck with him and nothing else, and, if you tell me, I suppose not, if that's what you want."

She got up and came round to my side, sitting on my lap she kissed me, "Thanks for the freedom darling and of course I'll tell you, if it happens." She took me by the hand and grabbing the wine bottle took me to bed...

When Joy arrived at the Bristol complex Nigel greeted her and she flushed a little as a pang of desire shot through her. He was keeping too close to her most of the time as he took her through to the office. She knew from previous meetings that he was interested in her and many times on the phone he had "chatted her up." Most of the time she had ignored his advances but now and then she had given him a little encouragement. He was certainly worth her interest.

As they worked, Joy became more and more aware of his interest in her. He took every opportunity to get close and touch her body when he could. Initially she tried to avoid him but as the day progressed she let her defenses slip more and more.

At one point she was leaning forward over a deep table to get to some equipment and he put his hand on her rear. My wife felt a pang of desire in her body and didn't chase his hand away. She could feel the heat from his hand through the fabric of her dress and she shuddered as he slipped it lower onto her stocking clad leg. She began to relax and Nigel took the opportunity to move his hand up her leg to her stocking top under her hem. She parted her legs and shuddered again as she felt the heat from his hand on her damp knickers.

Joy was now ready to be turned around by him and let him do whatever he wanted but the door opened and one of the others walked in. Nigel quickly removed his hand but Joy was caught lying over the table with her dress hem up and her legs open!

"Oh nice! Joy, you can check my equipment anytime, but you two are needed to check the outside stuff before we use it soon!" He laughed and went out of the room.

They both looked at each other, she wanted him but he said, "better we go and do that stuff now, it's important they do the test on schedule."

Leaving the building in a hurry, Nigel led her to the equipment to be checked. It was across a large yard area and up a few steps. As they hurried toward it, it began to rain lightly. Joy only had her light dress on and it looked as if it would hold off. Wrong! As they got to the site the heavens opened and they got absolutely drenched.

Finishing the job they made a dash for the cover of Nigel's office. Crashing in through the door they burst out laughing at the state of each other. Nigel wasn't too bad, his jacket had protected him from the worst but my wife was soaked. Her dress was totally see-through and her lacy bra wasn't doing a very good job of hiding her erect nipples. She was leaning against Nigel's desk and panting heavily from the dash as he approached her slowly.

As she watched him Joy noticed he has picked up a towel from behind a cabinet.

"Lets get you dried off girl before you catch your death," he smiled.

She felt a pang of disappointment, she wanted him to take her now and thrust his cock deep into her body.

Stopping in front of her, Nigel reached down and grabbed the hem of my wife's sodden dress and before she realised what he was doing, he had whipped it up over her head and off her body. She caught her breath as he hung it up near a heater and moved back toward her.

Stood only in her bra and pants she looked him in the eyes as he approached her again. Panting now more from desire than the run she waited for him to touch her. His warm hand reached out and turned her away from him. She rested her own hands on the desk waiting for him to take her. Expertly her unclipped her bra and freed her firm breasts, her nipples ached for his touch.

She jumped as she felt the towel gently touch her back. Nigel began to rub her dry with the towel as she leaned on the desk. The towel and his hands explored all her body as he dried her everywhere. Some places held his attention more and when he got down to her legs he lingered a while.

"My," he said, "these knickers need to be dried too; "best I take them off you."

My wife offered no resistance as he hooked his thumbs into the flimsy elastic and peeled her knickers off. She helped by lifting her foot to step out of them but stumbled a little. She was so on fire with desire her mind was almost blank.

After rubbing between her legs for a moment with the towel, Nigel stood upright and turned her round. My wife could stand it no longer and throwing her arms round his neck kissed him fiercely. Pushing her tongue deep into his mouth she wanted to let him know how much she needed fucking. Nigel didn't need any help in understanding what she wanted.

As she clung to him, he reached down with a free hand and began to play with her hot pussy. She was so wet his fingers quickly found their way into her and began to play havoc with her feelings. Not letting go of his neck, Joy ground her cunt hard onto his hand and tried to get him even deeper inside her.

Nigel was now frantically pulling at his trousers to get his cock free and also to clear a space on the desk. My wife helped him with one hand and as his thick cock sprang from his pants she moved to impale herself on it. My naked wife was now slowly sinking her hot cunt down on Nigel's rigid cock as he tried to clear a space on his desk.

Moaning softly, Joy took all of him in her as he finally managed to clear part of the desk. He leaned forward and pushed her back on the desk. She let go of his neck and flopped back on the hard surface. My wife was on the desk with her legs wide apart and Nigel's cock buried a good 6inches in her cunt. He began to fuck her.

Joy reached out to the sides to stop the movement as Nigel thrust into her. He had begun to fuck her long and slow, using the full length of his cock with each thrust. With one of his hands he massaged her exposed clit and this was having its effect on her very quickly. She could feel her orgasm rising in her as her lover worked hard at pleasuring her.

As she lay there being fucked silly, Joy realised the door had opened and the same man had caught them again!

"Jesus Christ Nige!" He exclaimed as he watched his colleague fuck my wife.

"Get out!" Hissed Nigel, "Get out!"

"Bollocks mate, I want some of her, she's hot pussy!" The stranger said smiling.

"Piss off!" Hissed Nigel again.

"Oh go on mate, everyone wants to fuck her!" He pleaded.

"Not this trip, now Piss Off!" Nigel answered menacingly.

"OK, but give her one for me!" And the stranger reluctantly left the room.

All the while Nigel hadn't missed a beat and my wife was close to orgasm. With a whimper she began to turn red as she came. Her face, neck and chest turned crimson as a shattering orgasm ripped through her used body. Nigel kept going on her as she writhed and bucked under him and as he felt her subside he began to loose control.

He went rigid as his orgasm filled his balls and cock and he shot a full load of cum deep into my wife. Bucking out of control he continued to pump cum into her until his cock was empty. He could see his own cum oozing out from around his softening cock as he eased it out of my wife's sodden cunt. He reached for a tissue and wiped his cock as it came out with a plop.

Joy lay still on the desk as she tried to get her breath back. Her legs were still wide open and she could feel cum leaking from her onto the desk. Nigel got another tissue and with the towel helped her to clean herself up.

"Shit Nigel, I'm going to leak cum for a week you bastard!" She giggled as his finger slipped up her cunt again. She opened wider to let him in deeper.

After a moment or two playing with her sodden pussy he grinned and said "we need to get back to work girl, are you going to do it like that or put some cloths on?"

She giggled again, "What do you think?"

"I think clothes, or you will get fucked by everyone on site! They'll already know you fuck! And by the way, you are a great fuck!" He grinned at her.

"Your not bad yourself mate," She cooed as she gave his limp cock a kiss, "wait 'till I tell my husband about this!" They went back to work grinning smugly at everyone they saw!

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers