She Gives Up Control for the Night

Story Info
A stranger takes control for the night, risky but rewarding.
1.8k words
4.2
25.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These long days were killing her. Dealing with the clientele that could not understand the most basic instructions was bad enough, but being surrounded with coworkers that did not have a much higher intelligence level was just as bad. Combine the two and the word "aggravating" just did not quite describe it.

Driving home, she wished silently to herself that someone else could take over this job. The meager pay was not enough to warrant the amount of bullshit that she had to endure, from both in front and behind the counter. When she finally pulled into her cluttered garage she noticed the state of her unmoved lawn, making mental notes of both. She would have to find time to clean them before her parents came to visit next week. She was not an untidy person, but the long hours and little sleep of the past few days had left her little time to clean or organize her house.

As she locked her front door behind her, she tossed her keys and purse on the table, not particularly caring where they landed. The sound of her heels falling to the ground echoed in her empty house. In a practiced routine, she turned on the shower and stripped off her dressy work clothes. Standing in front of the mirror, she removed her earrings and hair adornments. By the time she finished, a neat pile of jewelry and bobby pins sat on the counter and the shower began to steam.

She stepped into the warm water and let the steam ease her tense muscles. As the hot water ran down her naked body, she reminisced about when she was younger. No responsibilities. No stresses. Just go to school, then go home. Back then there was no need to juggle this fragile control of everything - go to work, pay the rent, mow the lawn, check the car, go back to work, try to sleep at some point... She missed the simplicity of life. Her friends from high school had long since married, and their lives had taken them far away from hers. Maybe if she could find someone, at least then she could share some of the stress. But she had never found the right guy, only a lot of wrong guys.

She stepped out of the shower and pulled a towel from the closet, drying herself off. When she walked out of the bathroom, the cool air chilled her skin, causing her to wrap the towel around her. When she walked into the kitchen, she was shocked to find a man sitting at her dining room table, his face shadowed from the light.

"You shouldn't be alarmed," he said calmly, "I was not sent to harm you."

Shakily, she gripped the towel tighter around her body, "Then why ARE you here? How did you get in?"

"This matters not," he told her and stood up. The light illuminated him better and she was able to see his sleek hair framing a rugged yet handsome face. He wore a solid black suit that fit his muscular body perfectly. On the table lay a silver briefcase.

"I think you should leave," she told him, although her tone made her sound almost as timid as she felt.

He smiled at her, "If you want me to leave, then I will leave. But listen to my offer. After that I will respect your decision."

A confused look spread across her face. The logical side of her mind wanted to tell him to fuck off, but a different part of her burned with curiosity, "Offer?"

He turned around and opened his briefcase. With a slow precision he removed several items from it and placed them side by side on the table, "The people I work for have been watching you. They are under the opinion that you could be in need of my services. They have their reasons. But I digress. I am here to remove emotional burdens through... physical therapy." He stepped away from the table and she gasped as she looked at an array of sex toys, restraints, and bottles of several different colored liquids.

Not knowing how to respond, she just stared at the collection. She looked back at him and her fears began giving way to a strange feeling. Something about this man was hypnotizing. His gaze had no hint of indecisiveness. Some primal instinct inside her pushed her fears away, and left a tingling in her mind. His fingers gently slid up her arm, barely touching it, causing goosebumps to spread across her skin. Before she knew what was happening, he gripped her towel and gave it a gentle tug, pulling the loose cloth away easily.

Instinctively, she snapped one arm up to cover her breasts, the other down to hide her freshly shaved privates. The man just took her lowered hand and pulled her toward the table. He then gestured for her to pick. She gingerly lowered her other arm and began examining the items. After some time of curious examination, she chose some restraints, a interesting looking vibrator, and two of the small vials of liquid.

The black suited man nodded in approval and replaced the rest of the items into the briefcase. He gathered the items she had chosen and walked to her bedroom. Without even realizing it, she followed him. When they entered her room, he pointed at the bed and she obediently sat down on the edge. He began to unbutton and roll up his sleeves, "Your decision on the selection of my tools will be the last form of your control for tonight. From this point forward, you will obey my instructions. Do you understand."

She thought for a moment, then made a decision, "I do."

"Then we can begin," he instructed her to lay in a position that allowed him to attach the restraints to her wrists and arms, then secure them firmly to the corner posts of the footboard, her feet lifted and strapped to the headboard, her head just on the bottom edge of the mattress. Laying spread-eagle, she felt extremely exposed. He sat beside her and produced one of the vials she had chosen. He emptied the contents onto her cleavage, and a sweet scent filled her nose. He began to rub the sweet smelling oil into her breasts, massaging them firmly with his smooth hands. The feeling of his fingers continuously rolling over her excited nipples caused all of her muscles to relax and shiver at the feeling. They began to get harder at his touch, despite the oil causing her skin to simmer with a pleasant heat that radiated through her entire body.

Suddenly his hands left her chest, and a lonely sadness filled her. She didn't realize how much she wanted him to keep going. She looked around the room to see where he had disappeared to, and she found him standing above her head, unbuttoning his pants. Every part of the situation should have terrified her, but her body craved what this man could give her. If he could enthrall her so much already, she only imagined what he might do for her if she gave him something back. A uncontrollable urge to please this stranger consumed her.

She shifted her weight to push her head back hanging off the bed and opened her mouth to accept his now exposed shaft. She was slightly daunted by the size of it, but another part of her wanted it too bad to care. He pushed it into her mouth and slowly began pulsing in and out. Soon, she felt him start to slide into her throat and she sucked him into her. When he was on the out stroke, she ran rings around his head with her tongue. She had never hated blowjobs, but she didn't exactly prefer them either. But this time, all she wanted was for him to go deeper and deeper. But once again, without warning, he stopped. He pulled out of her mouth and she opened her eyes.

Replacing his rod back into his dress pants, he walked back to the side of the bed and pulled out the vibrator and the remaining vial. He applied some of the liquid onto the tip of the toy, then a few drops onto her wet folds. A cool chill slid up her back as the lubricant shot icy tingles along her sensitive lips, causing her to twitch against the tight restraints. A soft buzz filled the silent room then her body convulsed to the feeling of pure ecstasy as he expertly applied pressure into her. The small tip of the toy explored her like a curious animal. First her clit, filling her with shivers. Then it was inside her, causing her to yank and pull at the restraints, the straps tortured and stressed but holding true.

Then he found it. A single point inside her. The vibrations shot through her like tsunami waves. Her back arched and the bedposts creaked in resistance. A series of feral moans flew out between gasps of air. The most amazing orgasm she had ever experienced reverberated through her body like echoes in a cavern. Sweat dripped from her body and she begged him not to stop.

Eventually, the feeling began to subside and her heavy breathing filled the air with the sound of satisfaction. She felt the bed list to one side and she looked down just in time to see the man slide his long thick pillar inside her. The surprise caused her to tighten her muscles and fit him even tighter, but she was so wet from the lube and her own pleasures that he slid in effortlessly nonetheless. Soon he was pounding her relentlessly. She fidgeted around to be into a better position but he slapped the side of her ass hard, pulling a yelp from her. He reached past her and tightened the straps, removing the small amount of movement she had.

He pushed farther in until he felt her begin to spasm again, a new wave of pleasure beginning to build inside. She tried to hold back the edge of the orgasm, hoping to savor the intense build up, but the expert movements of her mate now racked her body with furious desire. Eventually she felt another wave of ecstasy blast through her, and at the same time she felt strong hand grip her hips. As he pulled her even deeper onto him, she felt hot warmth fill her insides.

He pulled out and calmly climbed off the bed. One piece after the other he reassembled his attire and collected the empty vials and vibrator. Once his suit was in order and the items gathered, he unstrapped her from her bonds. Her arms and legs fell limp on the bed. She felt completely spent and yet utterly satisfied. He left her room, and a moment later, she heard him shut the front door. It didn't take long for a deep sleep consumed her, filled with dreams almost as passionate as what had happened to her that night.