She Got a Shave and I Got Fucked!

Story Info
A bisexual session with my wife and a friend.
1.5k words
3.81
98.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balded
balded
4 Followers

I cannot complain about my life with Linda: it is always fun and full of surprises ...

Linda is very creative and imaginative. Our sex life is rich and Linda always comes with new ideas about how to make it even richer. You all remember her idea to have strapon sex in return for a short buzzcut. Since then, Linda is carrying with proud a number 2 buzzcut with a shaved nape.

For me the price is to have strapon sex with her. I must admit that I like the deal. I got used to get fucked. I actually even enjoy it: the stimulation of the prostate leads to intensive orgasms. I also like the look of Linda with a buzzcut. She reminds me the actress Demi Moore in the film GI Jane. I also know that Linda likes to get the buzzcuts I give her. She says that the sensation of the clippers on her head is similar to a vibrator on her pussy.

Anyways, one night after a long session of haircutting and strapon sex, Linda came up with a new idea:

"Ed, have you ever considered a sex with a man?". I looked at her, absolutely shocked and asked: "Why? you know that I am not gay, not even bi". Linda smiled and said: "Well, I know that you are not gay, Ed, but I wondered whether you ever wanted to know how a real cock feels inside your bum". I actually thought about it many times and even got curios about anal sex between men. Does it hurt? it is fun? is it similar to strapon sex? how does it feel when someone cums inside you?

Since Linda and I live many years together and we are so close to each other, I felt that I can tell her that I am actually curios about that, so I said:

"Linda it is an interesting idea, but I do not know whether I can bring myself to actually doing it."

Linda smiled and said:"Ed, to be honest, this is my new fantasy: I want to watch you get fucked by a man".

I was a bit shocked by what Linda had said but before I managed to say something, she added: "If you'll let me watch it, I'll let you shave my head. I know that's your fantasy!"

That was too much: Linda is willing to fulfil my ultimate fantasy and to shave her head! what should I do?

Without thinking too much, I said "Fine". Linda smiled and said: "That's our new deal: I'll get shaved and you'll get fucked!".

We started thinking about a candidate and Linda proposed Carlos, her office mate. Carlos was tall, big, muscular and black.

He was also bi-sexual. Linda said that few times he told her that he thinks that I am handsome and that if I was gay he would love to have sex with me. Linda told him that he can forget about it: "Ed is not gay and his ass belongs to me!".

But now things turned different. I always considered Carlos a sexy person and I knew that if I'll ever have anal sex with someone it will be with Carlos. So I agreed to the deal. I told Linda that she should tell Carlos that if he wants to fuck me there is a price that he has to pay: "I want to shave him bald as well".

Linda told Carlos about the deal and he agreed immediately. Apparently he wanted my ass so much that he was willing to say bye bye to his long hair. We agreed on to meet on Saturday evening for dinner and a fun session at our place.

Saturday came. After a long morning, Linda proposed that she will prepare me by shaving by pubic area and my bum.

She took the clippers and removed all the hair above my cock. She then removed all the hair from my butt.

Finally she took a mach III razor and carefully shaved my balls, and my bum.

I took the clippers and the razor and shaved her pussy carefully. We both looked like porn stars.

At 7 O'clock sharp, Carlos arrived. We had a nice light dinner of Pizza and red wine and we all got ready for the big event.

I suggested to have a shower together as a foreplay.

We went to the bathroom and got undressed. We looked at each other and admired our bodies. The three of us looked so sexy.

I then realized that I am in deep shit: Carlos has a big cock!

Carlos got excited by Linda's shaved pussy and my circumcized cock. I told him that fucking Linda is not part of the deal but he can watch me fucking Linda. I fucked her doggie style while she sucked his huge black cock.

We then turned to our bedroom. "Now let me shave you two. I would like you to be smooth and shiny like a baby's bum. Carlos you are first!".

I took the clippers, removed the guard and without spending much time I started buzzing his long black hair from the middle of his head towards his nape. I left a wide pale strip in the middle of his head. Linda start laughing when she saw it. He looked funny indeed.

Within five minutes Carlos was bald. I've applied some shaving cream on his head and shaved him carefully. I've added some baby oil on his head so it looked shiny and sexy. I wondered whether I should cum on his head, but I was too shy to ask him, since that was not part of the deal.

Next was Linda. She already had a short buzzcut, so it was even easier to shave her. I took the guard-less clippers and shaved her like a sheep. Then, as I did with Carlos, I've added some shaving cream on her head. She looked so sexy, that I've almost exploded, but I managed to control myself.

I've started to shave her carefully. As I did it a beautiful and sexy woman emerged. I realized that I cannot hold my cock for long anymore and I'll have to cum soon, so I asked Linda to give me a blow-job while I'm shaving her head. Linda agreed without hesitation. She sucked my lovely cut cock with a lot of enthusiasm.

I was about to cum when I felt Carlos hands on my butt-chicks. He spread them firmly and gently pressed one of his fingers against my bum-hole. It was a nice feeling that I knew well: Linda did it to me many times before. But this time it was different, since it was my first gay experience. As Carlos reached my prostate I couldn't hold it anymore and exploded inside Linda's throat while pushing her bald slick and shiny head towards me. Linda swallowed every drop of my cum.

We all rested a bit and drank some more wine. Carlos dick was rock hard and he proposed to move on. "I'd like to fuck your ass now". Well, a deal is a deal, so I had to agree. I wanted to lie on my back to see Carlos while he is fucking me but Linda and Carlos decided that he will fuck me doggie style. I obeyed.

I was on my four. I asked Linda to lubricate my ass-hole. She lubricated both my hole and Carlos' cock. Linda wanted to watch my expressions so she stood near my face, while Carlos went behind me. He gently pressed the head of his cock against my bum-hole. I thought to myself: that's it. You are gonna be fucked right now. He gently inserted the head of his cock inside me. On the one hand it was warmer and nicer than Linda's dildo, but it was also wider and slightly more painful.

Linda was looking at me, smiled and said: "Well Ed, you are being fucked by a man for the first time in your life. How does it feel? do you like it?". I smiled back and said: "It feels nice ..." As I said that, Carlos decided to insert his long and thick black dick inside me. He firmly press it and in one go he inserted all of it. It was painful and I thought that I am going to die. I am sure that I looked miserable and my face expressed pain but Linda seemed to enjoy it.

Carlos started pumping his cock inside my ass. After a while I got used to his size and started enjoying it. Then Linda ordered me to lick her shaved pussy. "Lick it, you bitch!". I obeyed.

The whole session lasted half an hour when finally Carlos had cum inside me. It was a strange feeling.

I never had any cum inside my bum. I though about poor Linda who is anal fucked by me on a regular basis. I wondered whether she really likes it.

Bald Linda seemed to be happy about the whole thing. She smiled and told bald Carlos: "Thank you. It was great fun. You are welcomed to fuck him anytime you wish!"

balded
balded
4 Followers