She Got the Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen smiled and stared into my eyes. She said: "Maybe we could try being man and woman for a while...just to see how it would work out." She kissed me.

I had no idea what was going to happen now. What in hell was a 'trial period for a while' going to be? Well, I got my answer soon enough.

As I lay in the bunk, eyes closed; there was a flurry of movement around our modest quarters. All of a sudden, Ellen called to me to come outside. I went into the night air, the only light the oil lamp inside. To my shock, Ellen had found this material which had been totally bleached white by the sun. Oddly, she had donned it as a head cover. She held some flowers in a bunch.

Ellen: "Daddy, I know this is odd, strange, weird, even sad. But, could you, here and now, marry me?"

There was so much pent-up love for my little girl, so much pent-up lust after two decades of a loveless marriage. I kissed my baby so very very hard. Tears made an appearance in both of us as I picked up my little goddess of love and carried her across that crude threshold, and to our marital bed. Though we had absolutely nothing in the way of clothes except for the humble toga covering, Ellen insisted I turn away like any other good hubby would. When she next called for me, she was under the simple covers we had, beckoning to me.

I came forward to our marital bed. I felt weightless as the steps seemed to be effortless. Climbing in with my baby, we embraced once again, only this time as husband and wife. Our lips met passionately. It had been a while for her too, and she was as anxious as I was to get started.

Her hand reached for my manhood, expecting that she'd have to stroke me into hardness. Hah!! I was at full staff, 10 inches of hardness and ready! No foreplay necessary, thanks.

She got on her back, awaiting my assault. No way. I pulled her towards me, so we lay on our sides, facing each other. I asked, begged, and then commanded, Ellen to use my mighty staff to poke, prod, touch, and caress every part of her.

She grabbed my mighty love pole. I actually had to will it to go down to eight semi-hard inches so she could bend and reach inside. She dragged the rough, uncut, big cockhead against the wet lips of her pussy, giving her clitoris a gentle prod. She was getting sopping wet, which made me all the prouder that I had put our lovemaking into her hands. My playful and very content penis was now being brushed just inside of her hot pit, scraping the sides and other parts. Her powerful triple band of muscles gave Mr. Johnson quite a start as they almost crushed him. Finally, she pulled him back out of her inside, laying it flat against the soft down of her covering, her blonde beaver fluff(as I called it) sending jolts of excitement thru me as much as thru her.

Finally, Ellen stopped the show. She kissed me powerfully and said: "Enough daddy! PLEASE put it inside of me! I want you to make our union permanent and fast, everlasting. I want you to come inside of me...tonight. But you have to know something, something important. I counted days, kept a crude calendar on that sand inside our hut. From my calculation, tonight is my most fertile night of the month. There is a real risk that you might get me pregnant. I just wanted you to know, daddy, husband, that it is your choice. I already made my decision...I want us to have a baby. Now! We may be here for a day, or a decade. Let's start our new life tonight."

I bent down and kissed her lips. I put my cock inside of her with one rude, crude, powerful drive. Ellen spent the rest of our lovemaking with her arms clutching my shoulders, her lips locked to mine. Most of the love session had me on all fours doing as much driving into her as I could muster.

At the end, I swooned, our lips locked, we settled to the crude leaf covered pillow. My stomach was flat against her very taut, tanned, lightly rippling abs. Both of us were in extraordinary shape, as we only had protein to eat and worked like devils to get any calories at all. So, two incredibly fit lovers were making the cot rattle, our rock hard stomachs slapping together noisily. Since no one was within miles of us, we could talk, no scream dirty, and let ourselves go. With a mighty shout, I pushed my powerful cock into my baby's totally unprotected, incredibly fertile, and oh so welcoming vagina. With the tiny opening on the uncut head expanding to the width of my thumb, my cock was more like a garden hose, dousing her dilated womb with torrents of seed. Seeping into the cervix, splashing against the uterus, the whole sacred and oh so fertile garden had seed implanted everywhere. We both collapsed, exhausted. Her powerful cunt muscles had ejected my still hard cock. She carefully replaced it inside, but not before using it as a push mop, gathering any escaped potent baby-batter and dragging that stuff back inside of her. We lay there, joined in union, for two hours. On woman's intuition, Ellen woke me up about half way thru that. She said that she couldn't prove it, but she felt like she just felt the creation of our first child.

I laughed, saying that's just an old wife's tale. I told her to go back to sleep.

I should have believed her. It was coincidental (of course) but at the moment she called out to me, she really had conceived. The fetus would be male.

Soon after that magical evening together, the Philippine Navy finally made their appearance. No, it was not due to the report of the other ship from months ago. They weren't THAT slow. No, that ship never reported any foreigners as they didn't see any. We were found by a routine anti-pirate patrol.

Thank goodness the government provided us clothes, some luggage, and enough ID to get home. The press swarmed around this true to life fairy tale. We didn't know how to break the news of our relationship, so we didn't. We returned to find Beulah's trust safely being managed by our law firm.

Well, I guess everything did work out in the end. I didn't want to marry Beulah, the nightmarishly homely, unpleasant scion to the local fortune. I did though. She wanted a baby, but from me and someone else. I avoided the fertility clinics sterile costly procedure and made a baby the old-fashioned way. Even that was great, as the first baby surrogate had been supplanted rudely by her own daughter, an absolute hellcat in bed.

When I was leaving, I promised the 18 year old surrogate a lot more than $10,000 if I ever got that trust in my hands. I never re-told the actual story, which got REALLY complicated. Shannon, her mom, heard that promise, figured out that I was married to you know who. She then asked, offered, and then begged me to keep the original contract and get HER pregnant too! I told her I would as long as she knew it was a gamble. So her daughter gave me MY daughter, Shannon (her mother) had a child, named after me, which she kept.

The trust fund that we inherited ending up being $184 million...you should have seen the excitement when I brought Ellen over to see her now 36 year old and still wild and crazy, mom. Shannon and Anna (Ellen's mom) were each handed checks for $500,000 from Ellen. I caught Shannon, who actually fainted. After a jubilant little party, we knew where we'd be incredibly welcome henceforth. I had to admit, my son by Shannon was a good looking lad. I was reticent about bringing his step-sister, Ellen, my wife, around him. But, we were all family.

So in the end, Ellen, Shannon, Anna, and I found true happiness. Beulah, who worked so hard to abandon us in the warm pacific and climb onto that boat for safety? Well, she ended up with the blues...

12