She Got What She Asked For Ch. 01

Story Info
From Lover to Master.
7.8k words
4.46
22.6k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always warned Mandy that one day she might actually get what she desired. Her kinky and perverted mind were constantly in motion, always dreaming of ways in which she might be finally dominated by someone that was able to take complete control.

Amanda and I had once had a relationship that was, to put it mildly, wild. She was always the one that you would see at a party, the extrovert, loudly exclaiming her rebellion and vigor. She was quite pretty with long red hair, that hung in rivulets down her back, tickling the skin at the small of her back. Her well sculpted tummy always on display as all she ever wore out were short peasant tops and halters. She was always in a state of sexual arousal and I would often make up a reason to bend down in front of her so, as my face brushed past her pale skin that so seductively dipped behind her too low jeans, I would be treated to the most delightful mixture of perfume and feminine musk imaginable. I would always be instantly turned on by this heady fragrance. She was for the most part, without inhibitions, which I often found to be both exciting and embarrassing. At one party I had excused myself to bathroom, and when I returned found her in the middle of the room, her shirt pulled up with another girl licking bourbon off her breasts, being dispensed from above by an obliging young man. This was how everybody knew her to be, but I knew Amanda in a very different way.

In private, Amanda was quiet and demure and very submissive. While she lived with me she was my submissive and she relished serving me. I was not very knowledgeable in the art of BDSM and therefore she was the one who often brought new ideas to the fore, suggesting how I might dominate her. Things went along quite smoothly for about a year and we dabbled in all sorts of fetishes, not deeply, but more as exploration. It was then that I received word that my grandfather had passed away most suddenly and that I was the sole beneficiary of his estate. I would need to travel to Germany to manage things. I had asked Amanda if she would like to accompany me as it might be a long time before I would return. Much to my surprise she declined and we went our separate ways which saddened me greatly.

I closed my affairs in New York and moved to a small hamlet outside of Munich. My grandfather's estate was expansive and it was obvious that I was quite set as would be my children and theirs as well. Being an American I was not looked on to keenly by the locals as I had inherited the largest property in the area and employed about half of the village in various businesses that I owned. I was looked on as a Baron. The house, let me rephrase, the castle sat on a hillside with a long winding road that approached its enormous gates. It was nestled in a deep woods that one could easily get lost in if you wandered off the trail or the road. I was very content, but lonely.

It was about two years later that my affairs took me back to New York, and during a break in my extensive business meetings I wanted desperately to look up Amanda and see how she was. I made several inquiries and soon learned that she was staying in a small hotel in Greenwich Village. When I arrived, I was a little taken back by the appearance of the place. It was dark and run down with many broken windows in the upper floors. A small neon sign hummed in the window, its bright red VACANCY, the only visible light in the building. I cautiously walked up the stairs to the third floor and stood outside the door of her room for what seemed like an hour. I think I was afraid of what I was going to find on the other side. I knocked, and the door pushed slightly ajar. I could hear the TV in the background as I peered around the door jam and into the room. She was sleeping on the bed. I stood and watched her for a while, the girl I remembered had faded.

She looked hardened, older, her clothes were dirty and smelled. Her hair was shorter, frizzy and unkempt. Gone was my luscious redheaded vixen, the erotic smell of perfume and sex replaced by an unwashed and abhorrent odor. I backed up towards the door and made my exit, closing it softly behind me. I was heartbroken. As I made my way to outside, something made me turn around and go back and to this day I don't know why. This time I knocked loudly, but there was no response. Three times I knocked, until my knuckles hurt. I pushed the door open and rushed over to the bed and checked her over. She was alive, but only just. I carried her down the stairs, laid her across the back seat of my car and rushed her to Hospital.

Several hours later I was informed of her condition. She was dehydrated, malnourished and suffering from prolonged drug abuse. I went into her room and what I saw was upsetting. She was emaciated and pale with numerous tubes and wires running from her body. I watched as her chest rose and fell, the hospital gown that she was wearing afforded me a view of the side of her torso and I swore I could count each and every rib. I queried the doctors on her prognosis and they were quite forthcoming in stating that without proper supervision, she most likely would slip back into this condition and possibly die. This was not the first time they had treated her. Right then I had made up my mind that she was going back home with me, I was going to get my Mandy back whatever the cost. After two days she awoke to find me at her side. Tears rolled down her cheeks unchecked as I explained my intentions. "I'm so glad you came back for me Derek, you saved me." She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me close to her and for the first time since my return I felt like I could help her.

During her recovery in the hospital I set about arranging all her paperwork, passport and visas that she would need for her trip back to Europe. I also settled some debts that she had accrued and closed her affairs in New York.

The trip back to Munich was filled with an exchange of experiences and I found out just how close she had come to dying. Amanda was still quite weak and relied on me to support her as we walked, I didn't mind at all. I was overjoyed just to have her back. Upon arrival at my estate she was in shock at the wealth I had enjoyed over the last two years. She was equally impressed with the castle and the grounds, but was intimidated by the remoteness of the place and said she felt overwhelmed. "I feel like a minnow that's been swallowed up by a whale." She said sheepishly.

"You'll get used to it my dear, now let me take you to your room." I had thought it best for Amanda to have her own quarters during her rehabilitation, so I gave her the suite in North wing of the castle and assigned two female servants to address her needs. She knew that this was not going to be easy and had agreed to do whatever was necessary. I had hired the best drug rehab specialist in Munich to monitor her progress. He and his assistant would be in complete control for the next month and I made a promise not to interfere in any way. All I asked for was progress reports. On the first day of her rehab the assistant made an initial assessment and brought the results to me in my library.

"Sir, she is in quite bad shape and her body has been damaged by her abuse of drugs. We are contemplating using one of the more drastic of our plans to recover her. It will involve some things that may not be pleasant for her." The assistant seemed hesitant to discuss the details.

"Please, go on. I am curious as to your course of action." I encouraged the assistant to detail the treatment.

"The first step in the treatment is removing her from her past quickly and completely which tends to induce a shock euphoria. Part of this has already been accomplished by bringing her to Germany and a totally foreign environment. We also require as complete a loss of identity as possible which entails removal of all hair from her body."

"You're going to shave her head!" I was visibly upset, but quickly calmed myself. This must be an accepted treatment as I had heard great things about this doctor.

"Not just her head Sir, everything, her eyebrows, body, even her pubic hair must be removed. In this way her identity is lost. She will look in the mirror and see an expressionless face completely foreign to her. Also part of this first step is the denial of modesty. Clothing is forbidden. She will be confined to her room which will be stripped of all pleasantries and furniture. Only a mattress in the middle of the floor will remain. The room will be lined with mirrors so escape from her appearance is impossible. All therapy sessions and interactions with yourself and your staff will be done with her in the nude." The assistant drew a deep breath and continued.

"During this phase of the rehabilitation it is not uncommon for the patient to masturbate with greater and greater frequency as she accepts her vulnerability and dependence. Toward the end of this phase it is desirable for the patient to masturbate in the presence of others, during interactions with you and your staff and especially during therapy sessions." The assistant rose from his chair. "You or your staff will need to see to her shaving each morning as she is bathed. The Doctor and I will return in the morning for her first session. It would be helpful if the room is stripped as described and the patient is shaved by 9am tomorrow. Goodbye" The door closed as the assistant was shown out. I pondered my decision to bring these two into my home, but after all the research I had done and the success record they enjoyed, I resigned to follow their instructions.

I summoned Gretchen and Anna, the two female servants that were assigned to Amanda and briefed them on their responsibilities. They would shave her first thing in the morning and while this was being done the room would be prepared by my staff. Now I had to tell her. I walked into her room and she was laid out on the bed, not looking very well. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I feel awful, like I need something, you know." She buried her hands in her hair and then played with the ringlets that lined her face.

"Amanda, there is something I must discuss with you." I sat next to her on the bed. "The specialists I have hired to work with you are the very best, their successes far outnumber their failures, but their methods are extreme."

"What do you mean, extreme Derek?" She looked me in the eye and I knew I had her undivided attention.

"Over the next twenty-four hours there will be some drastic changes made to you and your life that you may, Hell, you are going to find upsetting. I am not going into details Mandy, as I do not want to alarm you, but I want your solemn promise to go along with my staff and your therapists without any questions." I cautiously looked back into her eyes for a reply.

"You saved my life Derek. You brought me back from the brink of death. How can I refuse anything you ask, especially if it is for my own good." Mandy smiled a smile that I had come to love so long ago and placed her hand in mine. "I promise."

We had a quiet dinner on the balcony that overlooks the maze garden and we tried to avoid the subject at hand as much as we could. Her staff had done her hair very nicely and it was slowly recovering from her years of abusing it. It was no longer frizzy, but hung in delicate corkscrews that framed her face beautifully. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek inadvertently, and tried to conceal my wiping it away but I was caught. "What's the matter?" She followed my hand over my cheek with her own.

"Nothing Amanda, I am just a little nervous about tomorrow, your recovery and our future together." I was trying not to lie.

"Your very sweet, you know. Don't worry Derek, whatever it is they have planned for me, I've been through worse." She giggled "I'm almost excited about it, you know." She wasn't being entirely truthful. I could see that she was scared, but good. After dinner we retired to the library and a nice rolling fire in the fireplace. I held her for an hour or so and then escorted her back to her room. I ran my hands through her crimson mane for the last time and kissed her goodnight.

I awoke to my alarm at 7am, quickly dressed and headed over to the North wing. I had instructed Mandy's servants to shave her in the formal bath. I was nervous about her reaction to being shaved and wanted to observe in case things got completely out of control. The formal bath had a loft ceiling with a small skylight that opened into an upper room on the third floor. Among other things my grandfather was a voyeur and had enjoyed many spectacles from this perch I am sure. About 7:30am Gretchen brought Mandy into the bathroom and began to strip her of her clothes which she enjoyed as I am sure she thought she was getting a bath. Anna soon followed with a small satchel and towels. They both paused awkwardly after Amanda was naked and then Gretchen bent over and said "We have to shave you Miss." Gretchen pulled back and waited for her response.

"Is that all, well it won't be the first time." With that Mandy put one foot up on the commode and offered her ginger pubes to the servants, running a finger back through their thickness.

"No, Miss, everything shaved, okay. Please sit on this chair." Anna swung a small white wrought iron chair around to the middle of the room.

"What do you mean everything shaved, my head too?" Amanda was visibly upset.

"Everything must go, your therapists have ordered it." Gretchen was trying to be stern. There was a long pause and to my surprise, Mandy sat in the chair as ordered.

"Do your worst girls, this is for my own good." Amanda still quite upset as her voice was wavering. I leaned forward and peaked over the edge of the skylight and saw Anna preparing the clippers below. There was no guard and I could see her push the blades as far forward as they would go. They clicked to life and settled into a low hum as Gretchen brought them to Amanda's forehead and promptly back to the crown. She audibly gasped as she felt the cold steel against her scalp. Being naked I could see that she had goose bumps all over her body. Her nipples were erect and hard as the clippers made the second pass over her pale scalp, baring it for the first time. The bright red curls floated softly and persistently to the cold tile floor, sometimes rolling off her shoulders and occasionally over her breasts and into her lap. The clippers were shaving her hair very close and there was only the slightest stubble remaining afterwards as Gretchen finished. Without turning off the clippers Gretchen ran them over Amanda's brow reducing her lovely arched brows to sandpaper.

Anna then took over and had her stand and lean back against the vanity with her legs spread as she clipped her pubic curls away. This was done quite quickly. Amanda was escorted into the shower stall where Anna disrobed and entered the stall with her. This was an unexpected treat for me as I had no idea this was in the cards. It was then that I realized that I was sporting an incredible hard on. I dismissed it as a result of the girls being naked, but I wondered if it was the shaving. Soon the Room filled with steam and the view became obscured so I wandered back downstairs to check on the progress of her room. It was completely bare, save for a single striped mattress was in the middle of the floor and the mirrors that were sent by the Doctor placed in the perimeter. The stage was set for Mandy's first session.

I heard the patter of feet behind me and turned to see Amanda face to face. "So this is what you meant last night, my God Derek I'm completely bald!" She buried her face into my shoulder and wept and I brought my hand up and caressed her smooth scalp for the first time. "I was good, I did as they said." She looked at me and I saw for the first time what the assistant had meant by stripped of identity. Without her hair and eyebrows she was completely expressionless, her face looking gaunt and foreign to me. As the Servants ushered her into the bedroom I heard her reaction to its stark bareness and the mirrors. She was now out of my hands and into those of the capable therapists and as the doors were closed I could hear her weeping, "Look at me, nooo, that can't be me, ohhh nooo." The weeping faded as I left the North wing and entered my library. I sat and contemplated what had just transpired. There was a mixture of excitement and grief over my Mandy's situation. I knew this would cure her, but I was sad that it came at such a price.

All that night I couldn't get the image of Amanda's hairless form out of my head, it was very disturbing. At the same time I had a raging hard on at the thought of Anna and Gretchen shaving her in the bathroom. I excused myself from my guests who were there from the village, asking my staff to show them out. I wandered over to the North wing and I listened through the door of her room and heard nothing so I cracked the door. She was sleeping soundly on the mattress, her feet dangling off each side and her head at the edge as if she was hanging on for fear of falling off. I tiptoed over to her and observed her naked form as it lay completely exposed. Her bald head seemed so small and fragile, almost too small for her body. As I looked around me the mirrors reflected my darkened form hovering over her alien-like body almost glowing in the ambient light from the windows.

She stirred and I moved back behind one of the mirrors. She rolled onto her back and ran a ran over her head, startling her to consciousness. She slumped to the edge of the mattress and stood up, once again tracing her baldness with her palm. She approached a mirror on the opposite side of the room towards the windows and stared at herself. "Oh my God..." she sighed under her breath. She was still coming to terms with her new condition but just as I was about to come out from behind my reflective hiding place and console her, she ran a hand to her pubis and then between her legs. She sighed again only this time out of pleasure. She was masturbating. I watched her, feeling a little lecherous as I did so. In the pale moonlight I could see her glistening fingers as she brought them to her lips to taste herself. Then the most amazing thing happened. She ran her hand over her head as she touched herself again and again, until she was

simultaneously rubbing her pussy and her head. As I watched this most erotic of spectacles I was getting unbelievably excited and my cock strained at the fabric of my pants. I wanted to take it out and stroke right there in the room with her, but I thought it wiser to be silent until this incredible display had reached it's conclusion. I could hear her chanting something under her breath in her panting as her fingers quickly squished back and forth in her hairless nether folds.

"Look what they did to me...ohhhh...look at it...mmmmm...you're so hideous Mandy...ahhh...bald...bald...I have to do it...I have to...no one will want me now...like thisssss...mmmm..." Amanda's left hand was frantically gliding over her tressless dome as if searching for a hair, any hair that was left behind, but there was none. "I'm bald..mmmm...I'm bald..mmm..bald..mm..BALD!" The beating of her right hand was furious and a blur as she climaxed and crumpled to a ball at the foot of the mirror. I inched my way back to the door and opened and closed it quickly as if I had just stepped into the room.

"Amanda... are you all right?" I rushed over to her, wanting her to think I just saw her hunched on the floor. "Mandy?" I had never called her by that name but it suited her now.

"It okay Derek. I'm fine. I just was looking at myself in this evil mirror." She smiled ever so slightly as I helped her to her feet. "Why are you doing this to me Derek? It's so humiliating and I feel so naked and exposed."